Requisition Drop Down Lists - Not seeing data

Trying to get Business Portal and Requistions going.  I added a user;
but they are not able to see anything in lookup lists for Item, Acct#,
Vendor, etc...

Here is what I did to set up user.

Added User to the following Groups:

BP Internal User
BP Requisition Creator

Added him to Business Portal Role:

Requisition Creator
Back Office User (with a GP Back Office ID linked to it)

Went into Req User and:

Checked unlimited approval (although not really needed for creator)
Checked Change Approver
Made all Lite Item field access to Editable

Added him to Approval Hierarchy..

I then went into add a new request... New Item..

But when I click on magnifying glass, there are no item numbers that
show up.

What am I missing?

I am using GP10 and BP 4.0

0
preyno8269 (26)

On Sep 29, 2:34=A0pm, willwonka <preyno8...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying to get Business Portal and Requistions going. =A0I added a user;
> but they are not able to see anything in lookup lists for Item, Acct#,
> Vendor, etc...
>
> Here is what I did to set up user.
>
> Added User to the following Groups:
>
> BP Internal User
> BP Requisition Creator
>
> Added him to Business Portal Role:
>
> Requisition Creator
> Back Office User (with a GP Back Office ID linked to it)
>
> Went into Req User and:
>
> Checked unlimited approval (although not really needed for creator)
> Checked Change Approver
> Made all Lite Item field access to Editable
>
> Added him to Approval Hierarchy..
>
> I then went into add a new request... New Item..
>
> But when I click on magnifying glass, there are no item numbers that
> show up.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> I am using GP10 and BP 4.0

When you click the looking glass to show items, is there a small error
in the top left corner of the query window?  If so, you will need to
go and edit the query under Financial>>Site Settings>>Query.  Without
the look up can you add an item and save the requisition?
The issue ended up being on the Terminal Server side.  We simply
needed to add the business Portal page to trusted sites and that
corrected the issue.

On Sep 29, 1:34=A0pm, willwonka <preyno8...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying to get Business Portal and Requistions going. =A0I added a user;
> but they are not able to see anything in lookup lists for Item, Acct#,
> Vendor, etc...
>
> Here is what I did to set up user.
>
> Added User to the following Groups:
>
> BP Internal User
> BP Requisition Creator
>
> Added him to Business Portal Role:
>
> Requisition Creator
> Back Office User (with a GP Back Office ID linked to it)
>
> Went into Req User and:
>
> Checked unlimited approval (although not really needed for creator)
> Checked Change Approver
> Made all Lite Item field access to Editable
>
> Added him to Approval Hierarchy..
>
> I then went into add a new request... New Item..
>
> But when I click on magnifying glass, there are no item numbers that
> show up.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> I am using GP10 and BP 4.0

0
preyno8269 (26)

Requisition Management!!!
Hello, I am using BP 4.0 with GP 10.0, I would like to know that How can I create Purchase Request other than Functional Currency. e.g. Functional Currency set in GP is $. but i want to create BP Requisition in Euro. How can i do that? Thanks. ...

Virtual list controls
Hi, I am using a virtual list control, and have my own internal array where data is stored. Sometimes this array gets updated (items are added or removed). What is the best way to reflect these changes in the virtual list control? Jeremy. ...

Strategy for data partition?
Can someone give practical guidelines on how and when the data partition to be used? I am looking for a specific pointers such as how many cols (??) are too many to start looking at vertical partinioning and how many rows (counts) are too many for a horizontal paritioning? What is the performance criteria be considered for partitioning? On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:56:14 -0700 (PDT), SQL <texassqldba@gmail.com> wrote: >Can someone give practical guidelines on how and when the data >partition to be used? I am looking for a specific pointers such as how >many cols (??) are t...

Outlook 2003
Hi All.. I have just started to run out our Office 2003. On all but one computer, everything is runnning fine. The one computer that isnt, within OUTLOOK 2003, you cannot left-click a mail item and drag it to another folder. This can be done as per usual/earlier versions on all the PC's except this one. This PC has never had any Beta versions on it, and the previous office version was Xp like the others. It has all the latest Service Packs. The OS is XP SP1a. Any Ideas? Thanks, Robert ...

Incomplete font list in Publisher Pro 2003
Hello and thanks in advance for your help. I've recently started using Publisher Pro 2003 with SP1 installed. When I place a textbox on a form, be it a Printed Publication or a Web Page, the dropdown list of fonts includes ONLY three (3) "Device Font" entries; 10 cpi, 12 cpi and 17 cpi. The default font for the textbox (in my case, "Times New Roman") is listed in the combo box's text area, but does not appear in the drowdown list. The textbox is indeed in "Times New Roman", though. Any font name I manually type into the combo box result...

Data in Fields Changing Automatically
We use a simple Access table to keep track of resolutions adopted by our City Council. It's always worked just fine until today. When I add information in the fields of a row and click in the next row, the information I just added changes. There doesn't seem to be a consistent pattern to how this happens. There is a column for the number of the resolution. Sometimes this will change to the number of the row above, or two rows above. I tried rebooting. Thanks in advance for any clues! ?Version of Access? ?Working directly in the table instead of, as recommended, in a fo...

"pay to" list
In Money 2001, when manually entering a new payment, if I click on the down arrow to the right of the payee window, a list of payees appears. In my case the list is very long with dozens of redundant entries - each prior payment is listed. How can I edit the list? How can I suppress the addition of duplicate items, e.g., have "cash withdrawal" only show up once, rather than a hundred times? Thanks. Norm On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:48:00 -0800, ndegroot@mcn.org wrote: >In Money 2001, when manually entering a new payment, if I click on the >down arrow to the right of the payee ...

NDIS driver performance drop between ce 5 and ce 6
Hello Everyone I am faced with a performance issue over a DMA based NDIS driver for AX88796, My customer has generated a benchmark application, written in .Net to measure the performance of the tcp transfers, connecting the board to the deskop. Turns out that, using the same driver and benchmark application, under ce 5 he gets around 500 000 B/s and under CE 6 this drops to 430 000 B/ s. Is that drop normal? Due to Kernel and NDIS changes, should I expect that drop? Using perfalyzer with a profiling build, I have many hits in DoWaitForObjects and IDLE_STATE under CE6, while ...

Address List #3
Hi, Created an address list in Exchange 2000 and then removed it. However the address list is still viewable in the outlook client but when I go in to exchange system manager, Recpients, All Address Lists it is no longer shown. When I try to re-create the address list exchange says that the list already exists. It seems that the address list has not been completly removed. It has been a few days since I deleted the address list so the server has had time to update. I have manually updated/rebuild the recipients policies but nothing has worked. Kind Regards Paul.. ...

Store requisition
For a company having one centralised warehouse, and many showrooms (sites) goods are transfered to the showrooms on the basis of store requisition documents from showrooms to Warehouse. I understand that there is no provision for "Store Requistion" in GP 8.00 inventory module. How this kind of situation can be handled in GP. backer Look at version 10 and the In-Transit Transfer. This function allows a user to create a list of what will be moved, then move it. This preliminary list could be the store's request?????? Try it, then consider upgrading. -- Richard L....

Multicurrency capability of Requisition Management
Currently requisitions management only works with the functional currency, but most companys require the ablity to do multi currency requisitions. Can a look up box be added to Business Portal requisitions, so you can either select the default currency of the vendor, or select the avaliable currency from GP. -- Jeremy ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the su...

Excel List range, filter arrows disappeared
I have a range A1:L732 that I converted to an Excel List. When I click within the list, the blue list border appears yet the expected filter arrows associated with the row 1 headings are no longer showing. Converting to a range and then converting back to a list does not yield the filter arrows. I am sure this is an "option" that I have not set. Any suggestions. Thank you very much. Do you have objects showing? To check, choose Tools>Options On the View tab, under Objects, select 'Show All' andrew wrote: > I have a range A1:L732 that I converted to an Excel Lis...

Outlook Error From Distribution List
When I try to open a distribution list in microsoft outlook 2003 I get the message: "Can't open this item. There is not enough memory on the Microsfot Exchange Server computer to perform the operation. Contact your system administrator." There is plenty of memory on the Exchange Server. How do I remedy this. ...

Can't see First Administrative Group any more
I had to change the address of our Exchange server - which is also the AD server - on Friday from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1 and now when I open up Exchange System Manager I can't see the Mailbox store. I've checked DNS settings and I think they are all correct. Also when I go to create a new user in AD at the bottom where you select where there mailbox has to be created it is blank and doesn't allow any place to create them. Can anybody help me with this matter please or suggest anything to try ? Many thanks in advance On 16 Apr 2007 06:33:44 -0700, graeme.hendry@whitehallsy...

Publisher Data Base
Is there any way to convert an existing excel address list to a Publisher data base for mail merge? Since there are close to 1000 entries I do not want to manually add each one. You don't have to convert anything. Use the Excel list for the mail merge. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Richard Las Vegas" <Richard Las Vegas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:909EDBF8-26DC-4661-B36C-1D3FE52CB66E@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to convert an existing excel address list to a Publisher > data base for mail merge? Since there are close t...

Upgrading to IE 8
I just went to a website that said they don't support IE6 anymore. Assume I'll be getting this answer more and more. If I upgrade from IE 6 to IE8 will I get the terrible favorites view rather than the IE6 I am have. IE8 Favorites drive me nuts when I try to save something in that I have to go though the "whole" list of folders rather than be able to zero in on a specific folder. Thanks ! For Internet Explorer questions not pertaining to Outlook Express, please post to one of the following: IE6 Specific Newsgroup: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microso...

Distribution List #24
When I try to mail something to a distribution list, I get "an unexpected error has occured". I can email anyone on the list but can not use the list itself. I have deleted it and redid it but that doesnt work. I am running XP, SP1 Outlook 2003. Any idea what the problem is? Do you use the auto-suggestion/complete feature? If yes, try removing the personal distribution list from the nickname file to see if it helps. Next thing I would try is... 1) Run the inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) against your *.pst file 2) Do a detect and repair of Office 2003 "Duck" <d...

I need to copy data from sht 1 to sht 2 according to specific crit
I have a data sheet (sheet1) that is updated every couple of weeks. The column information is A) stock #; B) Description; C) Weight; D) Price; E) Entered Date. My data sheet contains information that now contains multiple enter dates( 200+ rows of information). I need to copy only the data specific to a selected date and paste it into a template (sheet 2) Sales Sheet. I need to have the data arranged (sorted by stock # and then by price). I'm hoping this can be done via formula but if necessary code will work. I am not very experienced in using code. exaple data (Data Sheet) Stoc...

Purchase Requisition #2
Good day! Please assist. For the purchase requsition module in MGP, I am unable to approve the request items. This has left the open request item always outstanding for the requester even though the item has been approved and processed at our end. Please refer to attached, as a final approver do we still need to also set up purchase Creator or generate Do to complete the task? what are the next steps to complete a purchase request? Yes, you need to have a Purchasing Manager role setup, and all the requisitions will go to them... They need to transfer the requisition into Great Plai...

Delete drop down list
I see instructions for creating drop down lists, but not for deleting them. I have a list that is no longer useful and would like to delete it from the worksheet (To clarify: I am talking about removing the list from the list of list names that appears when using the F3 key) Thank you -- MZ Select the range. From menu Data>Validation>Select 'Any value' OR If you dont have data in those cells from menu Edit>Clear>All -- Jacob "MZ" wrote: > I see instructions for creating drop down lists, but not for deleting them. I > have a l...

Contact dropdown lists
Why doesn't Outlook let you add new fields to the phone dropdown list, change the name of standard fields, or create new fields that act like phone fields. -- Rich Because they didn't program it that way. :) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version o...

Convert date list into a "calendar view"
Hi, I have got a list of dates. And I wonder how can I plot all the dates into a more calendar and "visual" view. ie : project : event1 date, event 2 date, event 3 date.. project 1 : 01/01/2000 01/02/2000 10/06/2000 project 2 : 13/02/2000 14/02/2000 15/06/2000 ..... Thanks in advance, AL. ...

Linking data from other worksheets to formula
I am trying to do something that I know is very simple, but just doesn' seem very intuitive with Excel. I have a series of worksheets that hav data in them over various months. I have a total spreadsheet that would like to be able to agregrate all of the the data from the othe worksheets into a summary page. For example, I have utilization number for each month of the year on the other worksheets and would like t take the utilization for each month so that I could take data from eac on the other worksheets and add them together and be represented as on cell on the total page. Can someone ...

Updated ISV list?
Is there an up to date ISV list out there. The one on the partner site says it is from Febuary. Here is the latest list http://members.microsoft.com/partner/premium/solutions/business/crm/isv_information.aspx dated 6/3/04 -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Jake Horn" <jhorn@no_order4chaos_spam.com> wrote in message news:uIq9WFrbEHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there an up to date ISV list out there. The one on the partner site says > it is from Febuary. > > > ...

Problem in List control
Hi All, I am having few difficulties in handling list ctrl which are as follows 1. Our requirement is to display images as thumbnail view with the text underneath the image. We are using CListCtrl with ICON option and using imgaelist for display of images. Images could be of any number. Problem : A border should be drawn around the item if its selected. Size of the border should be same of size. We are using GetItemRect() to get the rect and drawing the border. But the border is not coming as size. Rect size varies depends on the Text length. Is there any way t...