Request for Quotation

Can we have new screen for request for qoutation to be integrate and can
easly convert to PO.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=29918e08-75bb-496a-bf29-9643a3fa269a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Marhoon (28)

Request for help with VBScript...
Hi Forum, I have tried to write a VBScript (to be called using "cscript z:\folder\script.vbs") as a tool/utility to time email delivery. Basically it sends two emails, one to an email gateways providers echo service, and another to itself. The scripts purpose is to record delivery delay timings, as part of an excercise to determine and record quality of performance and service. Its pretty simple at the moment, and I would like to make it more detailed, and I would like to get it to run as a scheduled task either on a workstation or on a server. I have several problems wit...

Request.form stops working after clicking on page with Integrated
Hello, I am using asp on a Windows 2003 server, with IIS 6.0, for a large organization. I need to collect user names for some pages on the website (which are restricted to a certain number of users), and am using request.servervariables(LOGON_USER) to get those names. To do this, I have turned off "enable anonymous access" and turned on Integrated Windows authentication for a gateway page (i.e. just for one page in the whole website). I can't use Integrated Windows authentication for the whole site because then some important users who are outside the fore...

request
Dear Sir/Madam I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's thesis about a opinion on managers. I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it in. The survey: http://entropy.be/~mag/limesurvey/index.php?sid=94762&lang=en If you could please also forward this mail to other members of the group. I will be rally grateful for your help. Yours sincerely ...

Help Requested with Pivot Table
Hi, I've created a pivot table. It looks like this: Item1 Sum of Total 9 Count of Names 2 Average of Total 4.5 Item2 Sum of Total 12 Count of Names 3 Average of Total 4 Item3 Sum of Total 3 Count of Names 1 Average of Total 3 ....... You get the idea. 1) I find this to be a very awkward way to present the data. It would make much more sense to present it as follows: Name Sum of Count of Average of Total Names Total Item1 9 2 4.5 Item2 1...

Meeting requests duplicating themselves in Outlook 2003
Hi guys, I've been trawling the internet to be able to sort this problem and it seems to be a glitch in Outlook, but i am wondering if by some miricale someone has managed to find a fix for it. The problem: One user out of over 200 is having this problem that when she accpets a meeting request and it is subsequently updated the update is sent to her and it creates a duplicate meeting in her caldendar without deleting the original. The user has tested this with another meeting of which 2 updates have been made inlcuding one in which the meeting changes the day of which it is on and it ha...

Request timed out
We have an aspx page that uploads photos (up to 6) and we are getting a "request timed out" error. Is it possible to simply increase a setting for that page only, and if so, how is that done. Thanks. -- David ...

Request for Services.
To Whom it May Concern: (Microsoft.com/Support) I am noticing through this document the request for Windows 98 SERVICE from Mi crosoft.com Services. The reazon about it is, the DCF (FINANCE) program on his organization locations. I would like to be included in your mailing list and, to receive newsletters update fr om yours. Thanks This is a peer-to-peer newsgroup for issues regarding Windows updates. This is not anywhere close to a place to request services. "fbell1222" <fbell1222@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F14EDA90-EC60-4661-9D69-0D84B...

Meeting requests cause bounced email
Is there some exchange setting which allows all meeting requests to be carbon-copied to a specific user? Everyone at work keeps getting bounce backs from an ex-employee everytime they create a meeting request. I checked that users mailbox settings and he's not in any groups and no seems to be forwarding his or her mail to him. This is really weird and my searches haven't brought anything up. Any ideas? Delegates? Alternate Recipient? brada@tetradata.com wrote: > Is there some exchange setting which allows all meeting requests to be > carbon-copied to a specific user? Eve...

prevent public Meeting Request auto-added to User Calendar
In this small office I set up common resources/rooms as calendars in public folders. Users are Authors by default. When a User creates a meeting request in one of these calendars, and another User opens the item, it gets automatically added to that User's personal Calendar, even if they are not an invitee, even if they close it immediately without accept/decline/tentative. I realize this is probably expected behavior. I tried turning off "Process requests and responses" but it still happens. Is there any way of preventing this from happening, especially without impactin...

request notification without requesting for receipt
I have Microsoft Outlook 2003. Is there a way to be notified when recipients open your sent mail without asking for a receipt from recipient On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:34:02 -1000, outragous <outragous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Microsoft Outlook 2003. Is there a way to be notified when > recipients > open your sent mail without asking for a receipt from recipient You could ask the recipient to call you when they get the message. :-) Otherwise, no. That's what the read receipts are for. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote/Outlook Operations Coordinato...

Numbering figures by chapter: styles help requested

meeting request to outside addresses not always received as meeting request
I have a user who's reported that meeting requests he sends to users outside of our system are not always received as meeting requests. I understand that the issue would be on the receiver's side, but our concern is this: why would the same recipient receive one meeting request as a plain email, but another as an actual meeting request? Does anyone have any ideas why this might happen? -RAM ...

Exchange 2003, RPC over HTTP, & Requesting data
When I'm connected to Exchange 2003 via RPC over HTTPS, I get requesting data. Any ideas on how troubleshoot this and see why I keep getting this issue? Do you know for sure you are connected? CTRL-Click the systray outlook icon and choose "connection status" You should have nothing but https listed, at which point you are doing pure port 80, and the server is doing the proxy work... >-----Original Message----- >When I'm connected to Exchange 2003 via RPC over HTTPS, I >get requesting data. Any ideas on how troubleshoot this >and see why I keep gettin...

Bad Debt Write Off (Suggestion/Request)
I wanted to present something to the group and see if anyone had any suggestions on how to proceed with an issue I am experiencing. My GL Accounts are represented by a natural and a dept code. ie. xxxxx-yy (xxxxx is natural and yy is dept) When we have the misfortune of writing off a sale we use the write off stock routine within GP. The problem is that we have a couple of stores each with their own dept code. When have to write something off it will post to the account we have setup at the company posting level (not the customer card) where the dept code is set in stone...

How to force http OWA request to https?
Gurus, I recal many moons ago someone posting here a tutorial on how to make ALL requests to OWA instead force to https (forms-based). After much Googling and searching here I have not located it, and wonder if any of you might have the information? I currently do have forms-based OWA set up, but only when the user specifically goes to https. If they only go to http, then the user just gets a generic username/password dialog box. Any advice is appreciated, Michael How to redirect an HTTP connection to HTTPS for Outlook Web Access clients http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839357 -- ...

removing password request
When using Outlook 2007 with exchange 2007 is there a way when using RPC over http is there a way to not have to keep entering the password. Even though it says to save the password it keeps asking for it everytime you open up Outlook Ensure that the workstation is a domain member and the user is logged on to the domain. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:A5FAC68B-CF9C-45D4-9E53-6AB645C8C33A@microsoft.com... > When using Outlook 2007 with exchange ...

Meeting requests auto processing when printing the request
Our CEO secretary has full permission to CEO's mailbox. When CEO receives a meeting request via Outlook his secretary prints the meeting request for him to view. When she prints the meeting request is processed and automatically added to his calendar. We have turned off the auto processing of meeting requests and this still occurs. Can someone help me with this problem? PLEASE!! True ...

Meeting Request
MS Windows XP Pro 2002 SP2 MS IE 7.0.5730.13 MS Outlook 2007 12.0.6514.5000 SP2 MS Exchange Server 2007 08.01.0375.002 When I try to accept a meeting request, the application closes and I receive this message: MS Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience, Then MS Office Outlook is restarted. The event viewer shows an issue but no specific information. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. Your assistance is appreciated in this matter. Thank you in advance for your assistance. ...

registry keys for "enabling downloads" requested
hi, when opening ie 7 'advanced options' -> security -> internet zone -> downloads there are three sections to either enable or disable downloads. i am looking for all three registry keys storing the equivalent value. -- thanks in advance / danke im voraus, fritz -- Fritz Theiss "Fritz Theiss" <FritzTheiss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB6A11E0-279A-4F52-A671-CEF2334B1DF3@microsoft.com... > hi, > > when opening ie 7 'advanced options' -> security -> internet zone -> > downloads there are...

Meeting Requests
Trying to make a group section calendar. Outlook 2003 against Exchange 2000. There is a public calendar under "Public Folders - All Public Folders", I am the owner and have full rights. When I right click on a calendar day and select "New Meeting Request", the "Request Responses" check/uncheck option is not available under the "Action" menu. The "Request Responses" check/uncheck option IS availabe when I right click and select "New Meeting Request with - <calendar name>"...except that's not what I want to do (and it resu...

Password Requests
I lost all my money records after a computer crash. I have reconstructed my details and have backed my money to floppy disc. I have an older version of money on a second computer in my home and when I tried to load the back up to this computer, I was asked for a password. I have not used password in money at any stage so what is the password that is being requested? I don't want to have another disaster with money, so all help will be gratefully received. In microsoft.public.money, Yvonne Newry <Yvonne Newry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I lost all my money recor...

Problem transferring Quotation into an order
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C61A85.C5FE7CC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello!! I have 2 ID of Sales Order, and using the SOP Configuration Window = ["Ventana Configuraci=F3n de procesamiento de ventas"] I want to = transfer a quotation onto an specific ID order, but GP have problems to = take the pre-configurated Order, and take any others. Sometimes, without changing the configuration, GP works correct the = transferring. Sometimes is good, sometimes is wro...

reports server gives "The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized." message
i've changed my report server's address from a lan address (i.e. http://machinename/reportserver) to a wan address (i.e. http://machinename.com/reportserver). now when i try to access the reports section, i'm given an error message aobut unauthorized access. how do i configure this? tks ...

Change requested ship date on SOP and have it update on PO
We do mostly drop ship orders so we have a link to a PO on the SOP. I know when you first enter in a SOP the requested ship date will update the required date on the PO. But, if you change the ship date on the SOP after the link to the PO is created the required date on the PO won't update. Is there a way to get the PO to update automatically? Thanks Jennifer If the system doesn't automatically update - you could create an SQL trigger to update the POP tables. Example of what a trigger can do...........I had to create a SQL trigger for a client that wanted to change the re...

Meeting Requests #4
I have users in two W2K domains. Trying to setup meeting request for a user in domain 1 and adding user in domain 2. The schedule times for domain 2 user appear to be all \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ lines. How can I resolve this? Thanks for any help. ...