Report Writer - Payroll - State Tax WH Fields to DD Statement

Hi: I'm trying to add 2 fields to the Direct Deposit Statement of Earnings,
using report writer. I was able to add Fed Tax Status and Fed WH and Fed
Additional WH. ( I had to link the UPR Master Tax Info table. ) But now I'm
trying to add State WH and State Additional WH from the UPR Mastr State Tax
table & for some reason, I can't link this table to pull in these fields) Any
help would be appreciated.
0
JimR (16)

Need more Reports

Quantity Shipped field on Enter/Match Auto-Invoice Screen
It would be good to see the actually quantity that has been received in the Quantity Shipped field on the Select Purchase Order Items when viewing this window through the Enter/Match Invoices screen (Transactions > Purchasing > Enter/Match Invoices). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &quo...

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

using multiple fields from a table
I am trying to use one table with multiple fields in a notinlist pop up. The name of the table is equipment. It has 2 fields in it, equipment and toners. No matter what I try, I get an error message saying the item is not on the list. If I change the statement strSQL = "INSERT INTO equipment([equipment]) " & _ "VALUES ('" & NewData & "');" to strSQL = "INSERT INTO equipment([toners]) " & _ "VALUES ('" & NewData & "');" I get the message, Th...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Profit Margin field in Item Properties...worthless or not?
My accounting folks have just now started to notice that the 3-4 keystone markups they entered (in terms of our individual item costs) are not being reflected in the Profit Margin field for any of our items...is there any way to modify or change the way RMS calculates this? It's pretty funny because it will almost show it correctly if you do the inverse (i.e. a $10 Price and $40 Cost yields 300% margin, albeit a negative one...but a regular $40 price and $10 Cost shows a worthless 75%...what good is this??). Ideally we'd like to be able to enter our cost and the desired markup...

Saving Reports

Search criteria with empty field
I am trying to search two fields by rst.Seek "=", Data1, Data2 where Data2 should be case 1 "" case 2 not empty. Any idea? I can't get real result. Alex ...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

User-defined fields in Tasks . . .
Two questions please: 1. How can I RENAME a user-defined field in Tasks, once it has been created. (not just in a column heading, but the actual field name) 2. How can I DELETE all fields whose value is (NONE) from all records so that my files do not become too large (after I have deleted obselete user-defined fields). I know how to delete field entries on individual records one at a time, but this would take me days. Thank you. ...

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...

Convert Lead
Hi, I have added extra address fields on the Leads form to capture alternative addresses and when I "Convert Lead" to an account I need these addresses to appear on the "More Addresses Tab. I have mapped them but to no avail. I need to somehow do a workflow on Create Account that first creates a new "More Address" entry and then updates the field. Any ideas, I've been going around in circles. Thks "sherry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<19fe901c44dd5$a8d57230$a401280a@phx.gbl>... > Hi, I have added ex...

Reprinting/Reporting Past Z Reports
Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report? Which database table(s) are used? Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z reports in a sql query? Thanks Jerry Jerry, In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the z-out, print. In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the zout, print. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0410011320.1b034dd9@posting.google.com... Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z rep...

Displaying Filter Criteria In Report Header?
I have one report layout "rptStandard" that when it is opened I would like to display the filter criteria in the header. Is there a way to do this? You can put this into the ControlSource of a text box: =[Report].[Filter] Trouble is, sometimes the Filter property contains an artifact from a previous filter, even though the filter is not applied. On a form you could sort this out by testing the FilterOn property, but Access doesn't maintain this property reliably for reports. A better solution is to pass the filter to the report in its OpenArgs (or use a public string...