Report Writer not Carrying Lines Across Multiple Groups

I have a multi page PA invoice wherein the vertical lines do not display on
pages 2 or 3.  The data displays, but no lines.  Furthermore, the last page
has only a half page of data & should have vertical lines above the footer,
but there is simply a large white space.

I do not imagine I am the only person with this type of issue.  However, It
doesnt appear report writer can easier handle formatting of multi-page
invoices.

If the vertical lines start in the First Page Header, they will extend down
the first page.  However, since the First Page Header is not printed on the
second page, they will not appear there.

Use two separate sets of vertical lines that touch.  One starts in the first
page header and one starts in a different zone that is printed on EVERY page.
--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Adam" wrote:

> I have a multi page PA invoice wherein the vertical lines do not display on
> pages 2 or 3.  The data displays, but no lines.  Furthermore, the last page
> has only a half page of data & should have vertical lines above the footer,
> but there is simply a large white space.
>
> I do not imagine I am the only person with this type of issue.  However, It
> doesnt appear report writer can easier handle formatting of multi-page
> invoices.
Adam,

Vertical lines are difficult to get right. If you open up report writer on
an unmodified SOP document you can see how the verticle lines are set up.
Richard is giving you good advice, but I think you need to look at one that
is correct in order to get yours right.

Good luck!

Leslie

"Adam" wrote:

> I have a multi page PA invoice wherein the vertical lines do not display on
> pages 2 or 3.  The data displays, but no lines.  Furthermore, the last page
> has only a half page of data & should have vertical lines above the footer,
> but there is simply a large white space.
>
> I do not imagine I am the only person with this type of issue.  However, It
> doesnt appear report writer can easier handle formatting of multi-page
> invoices.

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

Clarification about Vista, and multiple core Cpu's compatability.
Hi, I was reading on the Windows Vista site at: ( http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-vista/compare-editions/home-premium.aspx ), "While all editions of Windows Vista can support multiple core CPUs, only Windows Vista Business, Ultimate, and Enterprise can support dual processors." This is at the bottom of the page in the Additional requirements part. So what exactly does this mean? I run an AMD 64 Athlon x 2. Which is apparently 2Ghz or 2000Mhz. Windows 32-bit. Do I have a dual processor? The upgrade advisor said I can take The Home premium version (which I...

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Multiple Owners of an Account 09-28-06
Is it possible to have multiple owners of an account? Have the names appear as xxxxxx/zzzzzzz? Thank you in advance, Carrie Carrie, Unfortunately, the answer is no. Mitch http://blogs.infinite-x.net ...

Blank networth reports

Change grouping on x-axis
Hi, Employee LastMonth CurrentMonth ------------------------------- Mark 31 34 Brian 11 13 Jim 2 1 Derek 9 13 Susan 3 0 I have plotted the above data in a simple clustered column chart with series in columns. So I have 5 series in total - one for each employee. On the x-axis excel groups the data by 'Last Month' and 'Current Month'. How can I group the columns so that each employee's figures are side by side while still keeping the 5 series? I am aware that I could change the chart to hav...

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

Coloring a group of cells?
Hi, I am using the following piece of VBA code to color cells in column range, M10 to M59, uniquly based on their values. Set rngArea = ActiveSheet.Range("M10:M59") intColor = 2 On Error Resume Next For Each rngCellA In rngArea If rngCellA.Value <> "" Then Err.Clear colValue.Add rngCellA.Value, "MB" & rngCellA.Value If Err = 0 Then intColor = intColor + 1 For Each rngCellB In rngArea If rngCellB.Value = rngCellA.Value Then rngCellB.Interior.Color...

VLOOKUP with multiple references?
A 1 B 10 C 100 A 1000 Is there a way I can get a VLOOKUP function on "A" to get the sum o both values (1 + 1000)? I can't change the data itself -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi use SUMIF. e.g. =SUMIF(A:A,"A",B:B) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > A 1 > B 10 > C 100 > A 1000 > > Is there a way I can get a VLOOKUP function on "A" to get the sum of > both values (1 + 1000)? I can't change the data itself. > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Use sumif =SUMIF(Rang...

Re: Delivery of multiple identical e-mails
One of my users is reporting that everytime he sends e-mails to a particular domain, it gets delivered multiple times, Eventhough on IMS it shows as host unreachable? The second issue is that one of my other users has received an e-mail from one of our vendors and the strange thing is that the allias Peter.Atkins is correct but the @... matches their domain and not our and yet the e-mail was delivered? Any thought and feedback would be much ...

Multiple Charts #6
Hello, I am trying to create a workbook with several charts over several worksheets. I have data on 50 worksheets and I have designed my graphs on the first one. When I tried to copy them over to the rest of the sheets, they all still refer to the first sheet. Is there something that I can do so that when I copy them, they refer to the identical cells in the current sheet? Occasionally, I also get an warning saying 'No more new fonts can be applied to this workbook'. I'd be very grateful for any help! Regards, Johanna The way to make this work is to make one sheet with da...

Saving Reports

changing multiple cells from relative to absolute reference
Is it possible to change a large range of very complex formulas from relative reference to absolute reference. Something other than the replace command? thanks, Mike Hi Mike one option that might work if the cell references you want to replace are used multiple times and that is to use range names, for example if you have the formulas =A1*A2 =A1*A5 =A1+A10 and you now want to make A1 absolute, select A1, click in the name box (box to left of formula bar above column A) and type a name for the range e.g. Rng_A1 and press ENTER (v. important) now choose insert / name / apply and click ok...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

5 line for each name person
name birth marriage occuption death Is there a question here? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:56:21 -0700, joseph todd <joseph todd @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >name >birth >marriage >occuption >death Yes, but it's a secret - you only get told what the question is when you work out the answer. -- Cheers macropod [MVP - Microsoft Word] "Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in message news:iqk7u45cjcsssqjs7ns1v99slv0aci2294@4ax.com... > Is there a question here? > > > Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP...

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...