Report Writer Logo Printing

I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-through printer
software that would allow printing of higher-quality logos. It is a
workaround for people that did not find the logo printing of RW suitable. I
cannot think of the name or find the software.

A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
0
Mike1154 (1216)

Found it!

Software is called fineprint. It was mentioned on Musgraves blog.

http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/17/company-logos-on-reports.aspx

"Mike" wrote:

> I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-through printer
> software that would allow printing of higher-quality logos. It is a
> workaround for people that did not find the logo printing of RW suitable. I
> cannot think of the name or find the software.
>
> A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
0
Mike1154 (1216)
9/25/2008 7:53:01 PM
You could also use Forms Printer from Accountable Software
--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Mike" wrote:

> Found it!
>
> Software is called fineprint. It was mentioned on Musgraves blog.
>
> http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/17/company-logos-on-reports.aspx
>
> "Mike" wrote:
>
> > I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-through printer
> > software that would allow printing of higher-quality logos. It is a
> > workaround for people that did not find the logo printing of RW suitable. I
> > cannot think of the name or find the software.
> >
> > A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Mike
0
info4071 (3004)

How do I select duplex printing using my new Dell 968w in Outlook
How do I use my new Dell 968w (wireless) inkject printer with duplexing option to print in Outlook on both sides of page "automatically?" Thank you. "math horizons" wrote in message news:0298E5DB-6BBC-42F0-9BF9-2790A1EB1145@microsoft.com... > How do I use my new Dell 968w (wireless) inkject printer with > duplexing > option to print in Outlook on both sides of page "automatically?" > Thank you. Not an Outlook issue. This is a printer issue in what configuration options are available when you choose to print to that printer. http://accessories....

text not printing
Since the blaster worm hit I have office products that will not print text items. Does anyone know of a fix? thanks ...

Business Portal - Requisition Mgmt
We would like to be able to print out all the history related to a Req that has already been converted to a PO. Currently, once it is created, the only info we can see is what is in the queries that we create. We would like all the historical information to be there for the Administrator to be able to print out. The Administrator should have full rights to see all Req info, current or historical. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in...

Form with combo box to set criteria for query and report
Using Access 2003 a form has been created with a combo box to select the name of a practice. The criteria row in the query shows the form information. When the command button in the form is clicked to run the report the report runs with the labels appearing from the underlying query but does not show any of the detail information. What am I missing in the setup of the form or elsewhere? Basenji - It sounds like there are no records that match the criteria you are using. Post your SQL statement, and maybe we can spot the issue. To post the SQL, go into Query Design, then ch...

Print in VC6 ?
I used ODBC (CDatabase,CRecordset) to open "Product" table in my database file >> and I want to print this table >> Is there a way to print easily ? and a question these declarations are different ? 1) CMyClass o1,o2,o3; 2) CMyClass *p1,*p2,*p3; which decleration is flexibler (fast run and use less memory) when I should use a object like *p1 or o1 thank you very much On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:48:39 -0700, "beginner" <skidrow406@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >I used ODBC (CDatabase,CRecordset) to open "Product" table >in my database file >>...

Adding new field to report
Hi again everybody, I am updating a report by adding a field to it that is tied to a text field on a table. I have two problems that are occuring. 1. When I run the report a prompt pops up that is labeled "Enter Parameter Value." If I leave the box blank the Report Runs, but I run into the next problem. 2. The Test Records I placed in that a few places just to make sure the report was pulling the correct data is not appearing in the report. I am not sure why either of these two problems are happening but I would appreciate any help with this. Thank you! >>Dan I pla...

print pages
Dear All how r u ? , i have made print quota manager , but there is one bug, which is, i m getting , when some one sends copies of word document ,it only counts 1copy ,e.g. i have sent word document which is of 30 pages , i want three copies ,so i select three copies and i sent, but at spooler i got only 30 pages , while i should get 90 pages , how can i control this ? pls provide me solution 2) when ever printing is complete message should be sent to user ,who has sent printing job. i am desparetly looking for solution junaidmajeed ...

Collating copier reports
I have 13 copiers Each produces a csv with an account ID column, a mono page count column and a colour page count column, 6 times per year. The account ID column contains a 5 digit number. The first two digits identify the cost centre that needs charging. The next 3 digits represent the user which I don't need to use here. There are multiple users per cost centre so multiple rows in each spreadsheet that refer to each cost centre but they are not necessarily adjacent. I'd like to write a separate spreadsheet that adds up all the mono page counts for each cost centre and al...

cannot print certain row of sentence.
hi, I am using Windows 98 SE, and also MS Excel 2000. I have a problem when some of the row cannot print out, while the sentence before and after the row can be printed. I can see the particular row from the print preview, but it doesn't appear on the paper when printed. Can somebody can explain to me what cause the problem, and also some ways to overcome it. Thank you. Merging cells can bring all sorts of problems. *Excel often has problems if the screen zoom is anything other tha 100%. *Unusual font ? *Text aligned to right of cell ? *Text wrapped leaving 'blank' line/out ...

Help I'm stuck
Hi All I am writing a small database application to create my family tree. I know there are many commerical software and websites providing this functionality but this is also a learning project to teach myself some programming. I have the tables, data entry forms done. I am now trying to build a report with a descendent tree that looks like an organizational chart. I would like this chart to show all the family members (current data) I have inserted everytime I run this report from within my application. I tried playing with inserting a visio document control activex but I was only abl...

Printing in batch of 10 documents or 20 pages single sided
i know.. i've read alot of post regarding this but it seems there's no confessions regarding the fix (registry fix" i tried it myself but still publisher prints it by batch of 20 (double sided)/10 (singles). anymore suggestions? this is being a mail merge printing.. thanks sorry kinda confused now.. i mean 20 singles and 10 double sided.. "ggs90025" wrote: > i know.. i've read alot of post regarding this but it seems there's no > confessions regarding the fix (registry fix" i tried it myself but still > publisher prints it by batch of 20 (...

Is it possible to call reporting Services from our internet web si
Is it possible to call reporting Services from our internet web site? The website and reporting server are on different domains. What i am looking is when user clicks on the link of our web site to see reports he needs to be prompted with windows credentials. This is happening now on our web site and when he/she gives his/her credentials the user should be successfully taken to the home page of reporting services. But instead of this we are getting "The page can not be dispalyed error". What needs to be done to fix this. Thank You. ...

How do I disable show details button on Report Manager for some us
Anyone knows how to do this? Thanks! I am not aware of any way to do this. -- Bruce Loehle-Conger MVP SQL Server Reporting Services "Henry Chen" <HenryChen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:899EF1F2-7F3D-4FC2-ADBB-DF7836DEE8F8@microsoft.com... > Anyone knows how to do this? > > Thanks! Hi, Bruce, For regular report viewers, I just want them to view or run the report but not to see any files behind that or even change any settings. Is there any way that I can do that? Thanks! Henry "Bruce L-C [MVP]" wrote: ...

Unable to print a complete workbook
I am an Associate Tech. Support. Rep with my company. I have a user who was emailed an excel workbook and is unable to print it. I have searched for an answer to this and have yet to find one. If anyone can send some troubleshooting ideas my way that would be great. Provide more data. Does he have Excel installed? Exactly what is he doing to "print the workbook"? What happens when he does this? Error message? HTH Otto "Bradley" <Bradley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3ABEEBB-FA5B-4B9E-80EC-DF27EB4DA492@microsoft.com... >I am an Associ...

subscription with custom Dynamics AX report
Hi, I think i posted this one with an expired msdn account so I post it again with my active account. I try to use subscription on a report using the AX Data method provider quering a Dyamics AX 2008 installation. The report works fine when actively rendering but neither a snapshot or subscription on a schedule is possible. I recieve an error just saying there is a error rendering the report. I have tried changing accounts on both the stored account in SSRS, the data source, and SQL Server Agent with same result. Is it possible using subscription together with Data Method...

import reports from Peachtree
since i upgraded from Excel 2000 to Excel 2003 I can no longer import reports from Peachtree complete accounting. Anyone know why? I know nothing about Peachtree or using it with Excel, but a search on "Peachtree" in the MSKB: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=fh;[ln];kbhowto seems to suggest that special drivers are needed, although these articles look pretty dated. You might check them out yourself. Also, perhaps the Peachtree site might have some info. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "...

Print international addresses on invoices?
Hi there, Great Plains version: 7.5 OS: Windows 2000 I am trying to modify the invoice form to print an international billing address correctly. Currently, when the City, State and Zip fields are blank (""), a comma is appearing after the country, or on the four address line. The bill address section looks like this: Customer Name Contact Name Address 1 BTAdr2 (calc) BTAdr3 (calc) BTAdr4 (calc) BTAdCountry (calc) This is what I have got for my calculated fields: BTAdr2: RM_Customer_MSTR_ADDR.Address 2 = "" True: Bill-City, State Zip-strip False: RM_Customer_MSTR_AD...

MOSS 2007 Licensing w/ SQL Reporting Services
After review the installation guide it appears that I will have to install the MOSS 2007 WFE on our SQL Server to use the SSRS Sharepoint integration. So to use the SSRS SharePoint integration do I need to have an additional server license of MOSS so I can install the WFE on our SQL Server? Thanks, You don't need to install SharePoint on SQL. You do need to install the SSRS component on your SharePoint however. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "Kai Stankey" <KaiStankey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Trasporting Reports to Excel
When a user exports a Sales report to excel, they get a message saying "unexpected error; quitting" I know to fix this we can make the user local admin to the machine. I dont want to do that. The second fix is giving appropriate permissions to some registry key. I don't remember what key. Can anyone tell me what registry key it might be. ...

Limited Page Printing problem; Blue Dashed Line Delineating End Of Document ?
Hello, Have been using Excel 97 for some time now, but have never run across this before. Still consider myself a new user, though. In the middle of my workbook, about 1/2 way down, Excel now has a dashed blue line inserted. I cannot print anything below the line, as it is apparently taking the line as delineating the end of my workbook, I guess. How do I get rid of this line, or indicator, and get back to being able to print "everything", please ? BTW: how did it get there in the first place ? E.g., what might I have done inadvertently, just so I can learn ? Thanks, Bob ...

Can ISV Buttons be added to the report viewer pages?
I'm trying to add integration from the report pages. The type of pages I'm looking at are like the one you'd get if you hit this URL on your CRM server http://localhost/reports/viewer/html/viewer.aspx?id=17 Basically I want to add ISV buttons to the toolbar like you can on the Account, Lead, contact, etc forms. thats impossible with crm -Gary "Steve Laubach" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D6D57F6-BDAC-4C50-8B1F-399EB1613428@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to add integration from the report pages. The type of pages I'm look...

Free Credit Report with Money 2004?
Has anybody signed up for that? What is your experience? I have tried twice without success. Any input is very much appreciated. Ann Hello, I too had difficulty at first but then was able to do it after a few days. I have had this service before through a different credit agency and liked it. It's nice knowing whenever anyone makes a change to your report. Better to correct it when it happens if it's a mistake then when you are applying for something like a mortgage. One thing you dont want to do though is create an account through the company's web site then try to creat...

HELP!!! My X/Z/ZZ Reports Show $0.00
Just started usinf RMS and find that even though sales are journaling fine and daily sales reports accurately show totals, whenever I run an X/Z/ZZ report, the Tender Type is cash an the amount is $0. Is there something that needs to be set to enable these reports? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_012D_01C924B0.29D15B00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Comickaze, Sounds like you have other open batches. Every time you lose connection = with the server and you have Terminal Offline enabled, ...

Deploying .NET crystal reports on crm 1.2 server
Hi, We developed some reports using Visual Studio.Net 2003 inbuilt Crystal Reports & viewer.(we had to do this because the CRM reports using SDK were not able to talk to our separate custom database) We are able to render these .net crystal reports on our developer machine (non-crm).However, we are not able to render the same when we deploy these .NEt crystal reports to our CRM webserver. (We have CRM 1.2 Installation with Crystal Enterprise 9 on this crm server) I guess that this may be happening because of version conflict between .Net crystal viewer and the CRM enhanced crystal v...

How to Generate Pie Chart Report for Budget by Budget Group in Money 2008
All - Does anybody know how to generate a budget report by budget group using a pie chart? I caught a preview of this report when editing the budget on the 'budget summary' page and really liked it. It'd be nice to have that as a report without having to resort to exporting to excel to generate a similar pie chart. I feel like I'm missing something simple here... Thanks! Josh On Mar 6, 6:17 pm, Josh <jkharnes...@gmail.com> wrote: > All - > > Does anybody know how to generate a budget report by budget group > using a pie chart? I caught a pr...