Report for AR batches in work

I found a AR batch stuck in work and was able to post it this morning. I’m
concerned that other batches may too have been moved to work. Is there a
report that can be run to make sure there aren’t any batches in WORK?
Thanks
0
Riz (10)

Riz,

The best place to visualize whether there are any batches left to post or
not is under the Series Post window (Transactions > Sales > Series Post).

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Riz" wrote:

> I found a AR batch stuck in work and was able to post it this morning. I’m
> concerned that other batches may too have been moved to work. Is there a
> report that can be run to make sure there aren’t any batches in WORK?
> Thanks
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
5/29/2008 4:11:00 PM
Also Master Posting (Tools > Routines > Master Posting) is a useful place to
look - that will show you all unposted batches in the system.  (Um....
except a stuck printed check batch, I believe.)

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Mariano Gomez" <MarianoGomez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Riz,
>
> The best place to visualize whether there are any batches left to post or
> not is under the Series Post window (Transactions > Sales > Series Post).
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Riz" wrote:
>
>> I found a AR batch stuck in work and was able to post it this morning. I’m
>> concerned that other batches may too have been moved to work. Is there a
>> report that can be run to make sure there aren’t any batches in WORK?
>> Thanks

0
victoria (3340)

Need more Reports

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Working hours
Hi, Every month we make a list of our employees working hours. ex. monday 10.00 - 16.00 = 6h tuesday 16.00 - 20.00 = 4h total 10h how can i calculate the hours together, some employ can have only 30 hours per week, now calculate by my fingers....sorry for my bad english Fredrik, Finland Day in Column A, Start time in Column B, End time in Column C, Start in Row 2. Make sure time entries are TRUE XL recognized times. Daily total in Column D, using this formula: =MOD(C2-B2,1) Say weekly total is in D9. Format D9 to Custom [h]:mm And use this formula:...

Sales Report #3

FindRecord Macro Won't Work
I am trying to run a macro that takes information from 2 separate fields in one form and then searches a table for the record and then it populates another form. The first form only has 2 fields in it. I have one command button also. For the command button I set the "OnClick" to a macro that opens up another form and also finds the record that was chosen from the 1st form. The FindRecord action is set up like this Find What:=[PARID] Match: Whole Field Match Case: No Search: All Search as Formatted: No Only Current Field: Yes Find First: Yes The search form has two combo boxes th...

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

UserAccounts.CommonDialog
Sure would oblige a message box returning the full path of a file browsed. -- Thanx & Best Regards, Faraz! Check your other post. Faraz Ahmed Qureshi wrote: > > Sure would oblige a message box returning the full path of a file browsed. > -- > Thanx & Best Regards, > > Faraz! -- Dave Peterson ...

Saving Reports

Automatic Send/Receive doesn't work #2
I installed Outlook 2003 on my friend's computer (actually Office 2003) and all works well, except that he has to click "send/receive for him to receive any emails. It is set to do a send/receive every 5 minutes, as well as at exit Any ideas why this wouldn't work ? TIA JM It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In...

Lost of 10 hours work on a visio drawing... Please Help
Hy Following the abrupt switch off of my Lap top I cannot open any more a Visio 2000 drawing (the file .vsd is around 1.3MB)... The error message I got while trying to open is: " An error (100) occured during the action Open Save File" " Visio cannot open the file because it is not a Visio file" Do you know some tools that could help me recovering parts of this damage visio file? Thanks for your hep Alain79 Sorry, error 100 is fatal. The only way to minimize it's effect is by the use of backups or upgrading. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? ht...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...

Reprinting/Reporting Past Z Reports
Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report? Which database table(s) are used? Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z reports in a sql query? Thanks Jerry Jerry, In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the z-out, print. In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the zout, print. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0410011320.1b034dd9@posting.google.com... Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z rep...

Reporting Services has no reports
I cannot see any reports in CRM. We're running SBS 2003 Premium R2 with CRM 3.0 running on this server. The SQL databases and reporting services are installed on a separate 2005 SQL cluster. I've checked that reporting services is running on the cluster. http://<sqlcluster>/reports brings up the SQL Reporting Services and a folder entitled "CompanyName MSCRM" which is empty. How do I determine the physical location of this folder? I've checked in deployment manager on the SBS and CRM Reporting Services is pointing to "http://sqlcluster/reportserver". Is...

Displaying Filter Criteria In Report Header?
I have one report layout "rptStandard" that when it is opened I would like to display the filter criteria in the header. Is there a way to do this? You can put this into the ControlSource of a text box: =[Report].[Filter] Trouble is, sometimes the Filter property contains an artifact from a previous filter, even though the filter is not applied. On a form you could sort this out by testing the FilterOn property, but Access doesn't maintain this property reliably for reports. A better solution is to pass the filter to the report in its OpenArgs (or use a public string...