Renaming catalogs/rows/trees in FRX

Hello -

Does anyone know why the Rename option in FRX is greyed out.  I have used
this  before to rename existing catalogs/rows/columns.  We are on FRX 6.7.
Thanks.

Marisol

Formula from consecutive rows to alternate rows?
I have a worksheet with data in consecutive rows. I have another worksheet into which I want to insert a formula on every second row, but referring to each consecutive row in the first worksheet. For example, on Worksheet 1, in column A: Row 1: 123 Row 2: 456 Row 3: 789 etc On Worksheet 2 I want to show: Row 1: ='Worksheet 1'!A1 Row 2: Row 3: ='Worksheet 2'!A2 Row 4: Row 5: ='Worksheet 3'!A3 How do I copy the above formula down? In Sheet2 cell A1 copy th ebelow formula and copy down as required =IF(MOD(ROW(),2)=1,INDEX(Sheet1!A:A,CEILING...

Catalog merge wizard/insert picture option
Pub. 2007 doesn't have catalog merge/insert pic option. How do I get it to work? You can merge pictures, what have you tried? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP012305071033.aspx On the catalog merge task pane, select Product Picture (More Items). -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Cybertyper" <Cybertyper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C58DACC-A423-494F-BEA7-85AE3D3A3A5C@microsoft.com... > Pub. 2007 doesn't have catalog merge/insert pic option. How do I get it t...

FIND.ROW funcsion in Excel

How to edit row height with conditional formatting?
I want to edit row height with conditional formatting. I have a query behind my spreadsheet and there are 3 types of products it returns (X, Y, Z). When it returns a Z product (product is a column heading), I want the row height to be much smaller than if it returns a X or Y product. Does anyone know how this can be done? Thanks. Cannot be done without code -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "CDAK" <CDAK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0422DA3A-B7F2-4F37-87BD-4D071A7F7C48@microsoft....

Rename Server
I was would like to know if it is possible to rename a server on which Exchange 2000 has been install onto, would this have an effect on exchange wayne The Exchange services won't start after a server rename. Build a new server with the new name and move the mailboxes to it. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "WB" <wmb2003@zoom.co.uk> wrote in message news:u5TGyDCpGHA.2360@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I was would like to know if it is possible to rename a server on which >Exchange 2000 has been install onto, would this have ...

Too many rows highlighted
When I click on a row, multiple rows are automatically selected. This happens to all of my sheets in my workbook. Do I have a bug? How do I fix this? Hi, You could try tapping F8. if that doesn't work and you have E2007 then there is a reported bug that causes this and if you alter the zoom level up and down again it should clear the problem -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "RLD" wrote: > When I click on a row, ...

how to rename a file #2
What MFC class/function would I use to rename a file. Assume the file is not being accessed by any application. I have typically used the C run time library function 'rename' but his there a comparable MFC or SDK function? Thanks Ian Hi, You could use CFile::Rename. Regards Andy Mortimer [MS] Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of included script samples a...

how do i rename a sheet if the rename tab is inactive?
I tried to rename a sheet in a workbook but discovered that the rename option is inactive when i right-clicked on the sheet. How do i make it active ? Hi, This would happen if the 'workbook' was protected. Tools|Protection|Unprotect workbook -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Nelson" wrote: > I tried to rename a sheet in a workbook but discovered that the rename option > is inactive when i right-clicked on the ...

Use query for Row Source?
I attempted to use a combo-box to look-up records on a form. The RowSource query that is generated by the wizard included 2 data fields. I wanted to show only a distinct list of the second, non-key data element (col1). When I changed the RowSource query to SELECT distinct Col1, the combo-box displays nothing. I then created a stored query with the SELECT distinct Col1. They query runs correctly, but when I put in in the RowSource, it displays nothing. Any clue what I could be doing wrong? On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:17:03 -0700, JHC wrote: > I attempted to use a combo-box to look-u...

How to find which column or row the Min() value is coming from
My data are in 19 columns and 600 rows. I need to find the minimum value in each row. At the top of the columns are descriptions (e.g. Pen A, Pen B...). I want to see which column ("Pen X") the minimum for that row came from. I can get the minimum value in the row using min(), but it is the min value I need, but the column name that has that value. I have searched for two hours and cannot figure out how to do this! Can anyone help? Thanks. Luanne wrote: > My data are in 19 columns and 600 rows. I need to find the minimum value in > each row. At the top of the co...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 and Global catalog server/DC
Hello, I recently installed Exchange 2003 on a new server in our domain. This is not the first Exchange 2003 server installed here. When i tried to migrate a user i got the following error message: The information store could not be opened. The logon to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer failed. MAPI 1.0 ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000 When i searched for a solution I believe I found one. They suggested that the problem is being caused by the fact that the Exchange 5.5 server is also a DC that holds the global catalog. My question is that if I uncheck the GC option is ADSS what will...

Renaming your password
I wanted to ask if someone could tell me if it is possible to rename your password? I would like to keep my existing e-mail accounts, and all of my folders and saved information. However, I was told that if someone knows my password and e-mail address, they can access my account from any other computer, anywhere. So, is there some way to handle this without losing the small group of links and e-mail boxes, etc. without bailing out? To change your email account password, contact the account provider, or check their website for assistance. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) ...

Signed catalog file still giving me "can't verify publisher" error
I have a driver that consists of a single .inf, .cat, and .sys files. I signed the .sys, ran inf2cat, and then signed the .cat file. Signtool verify /kp gives the catalog file a clean bill of health, but I still get the red dialog with the "Can't verify the publisher of this driver" warning whenever I plug in the hardware and install the driver. Does anyone have any idea what could be going wrong? I don't require full WHQL certification to get rif of the warning dialog, do I? ...

How can I copy/paste just the visible rows/columns in a subtotale.
I have a spreadsheet that is subtotaled and has multiple columns hidden. I want to select & copy only the visible rows/columns to a new spreadsheet. Anyone know how to do that? Thank you! ...

Control table
I have a control table that is being used to assign a "Next Order Number" to users who access it from a client application. Assume a user makes a call to this table as follows... Read the next number, then increment the number How may I ensure that no-other user "reads" the same number as that user ? In other words how may I lock the table from reads while I am in the process of passing out the next number ? Obviously I need to pass out each number only once..... Thanks Here is one example to handle this: CREATE TABLE Sequence (value INT); ...

Best extractor of rows and columns from a PDF to Excel
Is there any freeware, shareware out there that will extract data from say, a bank statement in excel format? Cary wrote... >Is there any freeware, shareware out there that will extract data from >say, a bank statement in excel format? Your subject line implies taking data from PDF files and putting it into Excel (XLS) files, but your question above makes it seem you want to take data from Excel (XLS) files. Which do you mean? ...

Missing Product Catalog Link on Settings Page
I am trying to modify the current Unit Group settings within MS CRM 1.2. However, the "Product Catalog" link is missing from the Main Settings page. Was it moved by way of applying one of the patches? I have been unable to find any documentation concerning this item. Any idea of how to recover the link or an alternate method to access Unit Group settings? Thanks in advance, -- Andy Monson Do you have sys admin rights? "monsoa1" <monsoa1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99C4A4CE-AB10-42F6-811A-48B8F914183F@microsoft.com... > I am trying to mod...

Money 2002
Greetings, My bank often sends me transactions in the download that have the payee's address, not their name. Is there a way to have it automatically rename say "123 E. Main St" to "AM/PM GAS STATION", instead of me doing it each and everytime I download transactions? In microsoft.public.money, <kharless@qwest.net> wrote: >Greetings, > >My bank often sends me transactions in the download that >have the payee's address, not their name. Is there a way >to have it automatically rename say "123 E. Main St" >to "AM/PM GA...

Compare two file/colunms, hide row not does not equal list.
Excel 2000 -have two files. File "A" has 1 through 4155 records (rows with three columns) in numerical order. File "B", has a list of almost 200 rows/numbers (one column) from file "A". How can I hide the rows in file "A", not are listed in file "B"? Thanks, Jerry Not sure whether you are still monitoring this post, Jerry. Anyway, here's some thoughts ventured .. Conceptually, you should be able to achieve this via setting up a helper col and then autofiltering on the helper. Let's start by simplifying the scenario by having bo...

Delete unwanted row after merging duplicating cells
I merge cell in col b and now I want to delete duplicate records. What is the formula if i want to delete unwanted rows e.g Available file COL A COLB 1 John Kim, Capcano Rd , 92821 1 Capcano Rd 1 92821 2 Peter, Mike 3 Mason Ko, 898934, california, Excellent, Yes 3 898934 3 california 3 Excellent 3 Yes 4 Tomorow 5 Welcome, Michael 5 Micael 6 Jonny, Based 6 based Want to make it like this COL A COLB 1 John Kim, Capcano Rd , 92821 2 Peter, Mike 3 Mason K...

Renaming Reporting Services
Hello, I changed the name of server and I can't visualizer reports, because the Reporting Services found only the old server name. Anybody can help me to resolve this problem? Thanks a Lot! Breno Amorim you changed the name of the crm web server? ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "Breno Amorim" <BrenoAmorim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C698B9F7-FF7B-43BC-8368-59C31A5FB994@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I changed the name ...

when I rename outcmd.dat to .old, do I type outcmd.old or just rename to .old
I was given these directions and I am just clarifying: Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls how the toolbars display. When it becomes corrupted, it will cause Outlook to hang because it cannot create the toolbars that you expect. bob <bob@donotspam> wrote: > I was given these directions and I am just clarifying: >...

SUMIF based on data in adjacent row
Hello, I have a spreadsheet used almost like a timesheet, which I use to compare projected hours spent against acutal hours spent. The list of names is fairly long and can have the same name twice so I would like to create a summary report which groups the total hours spent for an idividual person. Example: In column 'A' I have each staff member billing their time to a different project. Column 'B' is the expected hours they would spend over a two day period, Column 'C' and 'D' are the actual hours spent in those two days and Column 'E' is the ...

collapsing rows in Excel
Hello: I exported a spreadsheet from a SmartList that I created in SmartList Builder. The SmartList is similar to the defaul Financial Transaction object in SmartList that shows open year journal entries from subledgers such as payables and receivables. The spreadsheet contains the column called "Series". The rows in this column are of course designated by such phrases as "Sales", "Purchasing", and "Financial". For "Sales" rows, I want to have Excel automatically remove data from three columns and "collapse" the data in t...

Renaming A Tab
Hi All Does anybody know if it is possible to rename tab as a cell refference. i.e. "Sheet1" becomes =A1 Does that mean anything??? Thanks Mark -- mark_richards ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mark_richards's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19247 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=479475 In VBA Activesheet.Name = Range("A1").Value -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "mark_richards" <mark_richard...