Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Is it possible to remove just a single payroll deduction code from a payroll
stub using 'Employee Checks Stub on Top-D'?  For example, an employee has
three deductions: Insurance, 401k, Medical.  Would it be possible then to
show insurance and 401k but leave medical off the check stub for all
employees who have medical?  Thanks in advance for your help!

0
danny1118 (16)

I don't believe so because the deduction field is an array so you'd have to
know which array value. Even if you did, I don't think you can use arrays in
report restrictions.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"drose03" wrote:

> Is it possible to remove just a single payroll deduction code from a payroll
> stub using 'Employee Checks Stub on Top-D'?  For example, an employee has
> three deductions: Insurance, 401k, Medical.  Would it be possible then to
> show insurance and 401k but leave medical off the check stub for all
> employees who have medical?  Thanks in advance for your help!

0
callen (2504)

Remove Excel Icon ??

Code in timer event not working right
I have some code in a Timer event: Private Sub Form_Timer() V_Complete = True if V_Complete = True then Me.TotalFines = DLookup("TotalWeightGMS", "PurchasingFinesTotalQuery") Me.TotalChips = DLookup("TotalWeightGMS", "PurchasingChipsTotalQuery") Me.TotalBarEnds = DLookup "TotalWeightGMS", "PurchasingBarEndsTotalQuery") End If EndSub The Me.TotalFines, TotalChips and TotalBarEnds text boxes get populated with what looks like Japanese symbols. If I run the queries by themselves, they return what look...

Removal

Enter formula by code.
Hi All can anyone help. I cant seem to get this to work. I keep getting run time error 1004 application or object defined error. Public Sub TLIdentify() finalrow = Worksheets("INV Bookings").Range("B65536").End(xlUp).Row Worksheets("INV Bookings").Range("AV26:AV" & finalrow).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(OR(RC[-38]>0,RC[-32]>0,RC[-26]>0,RC[-20]>0,RC[-14]>0,RC[-8]>0,RC[-2]>0),VLOOKUP(RC4,'Team Summary'!R4C3:R16C4,2,0),"")" End Sub -- Regards and Thanks for any assistance. Francis Brown...

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

taxable Benefits-401k deduction
I need to include taxable benefits in the calculation for 401k deduction, is this not possible in Dynamics? I don't think it is abnormal that 401k's are based on W-2 wages, (which include taxable benefits) -- Doug It is not possible in GP. GP only uses Pay Codes as the basis for deductions. The main reason is many, if not most, taxable benefits do not involve cash but merely increase the tax amount. For example, stock options and moving expenses paid by the employer do not involve cash to the employee so there is nothing from which to deduct the 401k amount. What types o...

old A97 code?
I just recently converted a database from A97 to A2K2. I keep getting the error, "User-defined type not defined". I've check the references and the old database when opened in 97 lists: -VBA -MSAccess 8.0 Object Library -Microsoft DAO 2.5/3.5 Compatibility Library -utility After importing all tables, forms, ect into an A2K2 new database I attempted to match the references as close as possible to: -VBA -MSAccess 10.0 Object Library -MS DAO 3.6 Object Library I'm still getting that same error all over the place. I looked at the code and it looked a little old but wasn'...

AfterUpdate event not firing when control is updated via code
I have a text box control on a form which is normally updated by the user. However, there are instances where a generic code is used in this field, and I have a button on the form that the user clicks to populate that control with the generic code. My problem is I have code in that text box control's AfterUpdate event that does not fire when the text box is updated by the command button's code. This is the underlying code of the command button (it pops up a form which updates the field in the main form... this is the code from that second form): Private Sub Command24_Click() D...

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

code to make a block arrow point from cell A to cell B
Hello, I'm looking for a piece of code to make an existing shape (block arrow) point from one cell to another. I know how to refer to cells and their properties. It's just the shape that I don't know how to handle by vba. Could you give me a hand or a reference? Thanks Is this what you are wanting? Activecell.Value = ChrW(&H25BA) -- Cheers, Ryan "hermac" wrote: > Hello, > I'm looking for a piece of code to make an existing shape (block > arrow) point from one cell to another. I know how to refer to cells > and their propert...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

CRM DMF 3.0 and error code 0x80040225
We want to migrate some data from a non-CRM system into CRM 3.0 using DMF 3.0. The CDF database has been initialized, so that the current users in the target CRM system are in the cdf_systemusers table. We've written a program that reads the inhouse system's data and maps it into CRM/CDF records, relating records to the correct CDF system user ids (by matching the domainnames to get the systemuser ids). The net result is that we want DMF to migrate the following CDF tables (including their ext and info tables): account contact opportunity opportunityproduct product quote quotedetail ...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

How to access dataset from embedded into RDL code (urgent)
Hello, I have 2 datasets defiened in my RDL. I have a table linked to the first one. In an expression of one of the header fields I would like to lookup a value from the second data set through the following expression: =Code.GetColumnHeader("Book2") What would the GetColumnHeader() function look like in the embedded code? Lets say my second data set has 2 fields and I want to look up a record by the argument supplied to GetColumnHeader() and return the header field. //Misha ...

Adding and removing removable drives

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...

VBA to VB.Net code Help
Hello all, I am an absolute beginner to VB and trying to write a one off program. I wonder could someone please help me with the following simple code. My issue is I wrote a working code to automate an animation within powerpoint i.e VBA and need to transfer it to a user form in VB2008 so that a simple button click will open ppt and perform the following actions. The code to open powerpoint with a blank side and apply the ppt object library isnt a problem, just a continuous list of error in below code about activewindow and msoTrue/False not defined. Any help with this matt...