Recurring Billing

Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide
recurring billing functionality for Invoicing or SOP in Great Plains Standard
similar to the functionality found in Receivables Transactions

Nolan Computers has such a product: Advanced SOP with Recurring Invoices

http://www.nolancomputers.com/greatplains/asop.aspx

"Michael Bloom" <MichaelBloom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide
> recurring billing functionality for Invoicing or SOP in Great Plains
> Standard
> similar to the functionality found in Receivables Transactions

0
callen1071 (408)

Recurring Billing
Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide recurring billing functionality for Invoicing or SOP in Great Plains Standard similar to the functionality found in Receivables Transactions Nolan Computers has such a product: Advanced SOP with Recurring Invoices http://www.nolancomputers.com/greatplains/asop.aspx "Michael Bloom" <MichaelBloom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE694EB9-17BD-45FD-87A1-25AA4AF0E1B2@microsoft.com... > Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide > recurring bill...

Paying bills with credit card in Money 2002
I pay many of my budgeted categories with a credit card that I pay off every month. Does anyone know a way to have the cash-flow forecast understand that the balance of the credit card will be paid off every month from another account? In other words, the report shows my credit card with a constantly increasing debt and my checking account with a constantly increasing balance. In reality, they should almost cancel each other out. Thank you to any gurus that can help. Tony There's the Debt Reduction Planner (DRP,) but it has many limitations and bits of brain damage. I just schedu...

recurring invoice
Is there a way to set up a recurring invoice in Money 2004 small business version. I am trying to setup a yearly invoice for my customers Thanks ...

Problem with recurring deposit
Hi, I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, the amount is entered as an estimate. Money 04 never recognizes each subsequent downloaded deposit as being the recurring deposit, even though the name (ie "Hospital OPay") is the same, and the dates match exactly. Any ideas? Thanks... In microsoft.public.money, Lee Miller wrote: > >I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the >every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, th...

Duplicate budget entry but missing bill
Hi all, I've got a problem in MS Money 2004 where there appears to be a rogue, ie. missing bill payment that is not displayed in the bills and payments listing but IS included in the budget. I have trawled user groups and the MS knowledge base for fixes and the category move for all historical transactions does not work in my case. I've also tried deleting past budgets but it makes no difference. There is still this one bill entry that when I try to edit it from the budget screen, no bill payment details come up - it's as if the program has lost the reference to it somehow...

Recurring message
I am getting a message that is recurring every 5 minutes and have been told my email is corrupted - how can I correct it so that Outlook realizes it has been retrieved already? I would try using the "/CleanReminders" switch. It Cleans and regenerates reminders. OL2000: Additional Command-Line Switches This article was previously published under Q197180 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;197180& -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "John r" <jpassero@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:061101c350ae$f5b35c90$a401280a@phx.gbl... I am getting...

Money 2004
Has Bill Reminder (i.e. blinking Money Express tray icon) been fixed in M'04? It wasn't working properly in M'03. Sadly, the answer is NO (on my PC). I called and opened a new SRX ticket for 2004 Deluxe. Same issue, the icon will not flash at boot up when bills are due. If you leave your computer on all the time, the icon will begin to flash on its own around 1AM ET, or so, when it apparently does some type of refresh. I'm forced to continue to use the Open Money Express Window when Money Express Starts option. I was really looking foward for this issue to be resolved. Oh w...

Is it possible to have recurring events in a Publisher calendar?
I am creating a calendar in Publisher- Is it possible to have recurring events each month in such a calendar; if not, is there another way to do this? Create a text box with the recurring event, copy/paste into each month. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "P Miles" <P Miles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13592B2C-4CF6-4A0B-A223-DCD917C23520@microsoft.com... >I am creating a calendar in Publisher- Is it possible to have recurring > events each month in such a calendar; if not, is there another way to do this? ...

Outlook declining a recurring meeting, though it is not recurring.
We are having a problem booking our conference rooms as resources. Each time someone creates a meeting they receive the message ""xxxxx conference room" has declined your meeting because it is recurring. You must book each meeting seperately with this resource." Then, once we click "OK" on the error, the meeting is still applied to the sender's AND the Resource's calendar, but any other attendees do not receive the meeting request. Now, we are running Outlook 2003 (Office 2003 SP2), Exchange Server 2003 (on a Windows Server 2003 box). All updates have b...

Bill of Materials
Great Plains version 8 SP5. I recently came across the following problem when trying to sent a BOM to obsolete the system does nothing and appears to leave the BOM to an active status. To reproduce the problem you would need to go through the following steps: 1. Go into Cards --> Inventory --> Bill of Materials 2. Call up the BOM that you wish to make inactive. 3. Set the Oboslete date to a date (e.g. 04/30/2008) 4. Click the Expansion arrow beside the Status field 5. Change the status from Active to Obsolete. 6. Click the ok button. 7. you will receive the message This Bill...

Recurring desktop folder
Last week (1/20/10) I requested help w/ getting rid of a folder that keeps reappearing on my desktop. XP SP3, MS Word 2003. (I asked for further help on that thread but had no luck getting a response). One of the responses to my original dilemma was the following: "I don't know what's causing the problem but highly suspect you set that folder-name in Word 2003. Upon boot, preliminary software for MS Word is launched, then restores a folder it expects to see (in this case 'Compilation'). There's a good chance that by scanning the registry you may turn u...

Recurring Reminder on Recurring Task
OK..I've worked out how to make a recurring task, and I've worked out how set a reminder for the first recurrance of the task, but how do I set a reminder for every occurance of the task. eg I want to be reminded every morning at 11:00am to by a parking ticket for my car....I know I can do this in calender..easy peasy...but can I do the same in Tasks??? thanks NJ Answered in outlook.general. Do NOT multipost! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----...

CRM support for recurring appointments in Outlook
I am surprised that CRM 3.0 does not support recurring appointments created in Outlook. I attended the March CRM 3.0 launch event in St. Louis and heard that CRM and Outlook where fully integrated. Guess that was marketing hype. This is dissapointing news for our sales reps. Jim ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based New...

Assign Recurring Macro to Toolbar
Hi All, I want to write a macro and then assign it to a button on my toolbars up the top in Excel. What I want is to write a macro which selects the top three lines of the open sheet and then changes the cell background colour to Dark Blue and then makes the writing white. then i want to be able to assign that to a new button (like the Bold button) on a toolbar, so that every time i want to apply this procedure to the open sheet i can just press this new button. Thanks Nick Hi Nick Step 1 - Record the macro put mouse in cell A1 choose tools / macro / record new macr g...

Managing Bill Payment Dates that Fall on Weekends or Holidays
Does anyone have any insight on how to manage recurring bill payments that sometimes fall on a weekend or holiday. Ideally, I would like MS Money to recognize that a recurring bill has a payment date on a weekend/holiday and push the payment date to the next business day. Thanks for your input. Ideally, Money would do that. There are lots of things, ideally, that the Money recurrence model would do that it doesn't. For ones that matter, at the beginning of the month, I just edit the scheduled transaction to change the day. In general, I don't worry about it. "Rick" &...

Recurring Payments and Scheduled Bills
I have a scheduled weekly deposit for my paycheck that I set up in Money, however the amount varies from week to week so I put an estimate. My bank allows transactions to be downloaded so I let it check for those each time I start up Money. It will find the amount deposited into my account from my paycheck, and put it in the register, but I was wondering if there is a way for it to also record the deposit under the bills and deposits where I have it scheduled. It must not see it as the same deposit. I also have a couple payments scheduled in there, and I have them set up as aut...

Mr. Bill Yanaire aka KevinPanzke works for Microsoft
You live not far from Garden Grove, CA (funny how I am not far from Garden City/GlenCove road, but NY). You're involved in Microsoft-connected business. You checked my social profile on 27Dec2009 at 19:46 hours EST time. I seriously know what you do online whenever you visit my pages. Keep in mind, if you do something bad, we will know accross planet Earth. Uncle Stan. On Dec 29, 4:36=A0pm, "Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote: > You live not far from Garden Grove, CA (funny how I am not far from Garde= n > City/Gl...

non-recurring payroll checks
Help! I have a problem setting up. Wanted to set up back to 01/01/03 to track the entire year. Put in the first payroll check. Money apparently assumes this amount is a recurring amount, but it isn't--every payroll check is a very different amount. How do I get the program to allow me to enter each payroll check amount separately? On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:53:05 -0700, "Lisa Durant" <durantfamily@gwi.net> wrote: >Help! I have a problem setting up. Wanted to set up back >to 01/01/03 to track the entire year. Put in the first >payroll check. Money appare...

Recurring event
I set up a recurring event for the first saturday of every month using the custom setting, by creating a new event on the first saturday of next month (2 Jan 2010). After saving and closing, I noticed that the first event was correct but all future events were set for the first friday of every month!!! Tried a similar recurring event for the 3rd saturday of every month and the same happened (future events are set as the 3rd Friday). Great! :-S Version 2009 build 14.0.8089.0726 (hopefully correct as c&p doesn't work). Calendar issues are best handled via the calendar su...

2004 Bills and Deposits
In Money 2001 i could expand the bills and deposits view to 3, 6 and 12 months. I don't see how to do this in 2004. Is this feature lost on the upgrade?! Also, my reoccuring deposits only display the next one, not all that will happen in the next period. I have them scheduled as reoccuring, and they show on the calender, just not on the bills and deposits view. What am I doing wrong? Or is this another lost feature for the "upgrade"? In M2004 if you go to Forecast your cash Flow you have a drop down window labelled Time Period. with options from Next 7 days through N...

Recurring Plans??
First off, I am trying to decide what would be more helpful in my business. I am in Real Estate and in need of a good way to keep track of clients and what I need to do for them as well as what HAS been done. I am trying to decide between using Outlook or Access, or a combination of both (if this is possible). I need to find a way to assign the same activities to different clients with different time periods (ie: 1st client lists his prop on Nov 1 and 2nd client lists his prop on Nov 15th) For each of these clients, I would have to do pretty much the same things, but have different ...

no "recurring pattern" field for tasks in field chooser
I am trying to customize the current view of tasks in Outlook 2000. The field "recurring pattern" is not in the list of fields for tasks in the field chooser. This is a valid field for tasks, and I want a custom report that shows the freqency of recurrance. Can anyone help? RecurrencePattern is a complex field that is a binary. All the recurrence information is kept in this binary blob with various bits having different meanings depending on whether a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly recurrence pattern is set in the blob. There's no possible way that could be displayed in ...

Recurring payment and paying electronically...
Experiencing all kinds of issues since upgrading to MS Money 2004 Deluxe from MS Money 2002 Standard. Recurring transaction are not updated as paid when paying via electronic payment. Why. I finally have this configured to pay via my bank, but the sched payments are not updated when they are sent. As well downloading statements now error out and crash MS Money! Support has been unable to help! Thanks for any assistance here! Rick... ...

Outlook 2002
Hello, I have a client which uses Outlook 2002, on Windows XP Pro SP2. She created a meeting with roughly 10 persons. No distribution List. The meeting is recurrent for roughly a year, each week. Now everything goes smoothly for the first 3 months. However at a certain point the meeting becomes an appointment, meaning there is nobody anymore in the meeting. And that's the case for the remaining occurences of the "Meeting". Client hasn't sent out a cancelation obviously. Her other meetings work fine, as they should, even after this problematic meeting. ...

recurring
Is there anyway to put in recurring values monthly in spreadsheet how" Yes, but you'll need to give a whole lot more detail before you can get a useful answer. In article <B956BFCE-7FF2-4054-920F-CBF24286D8E8@microsoft.com>, "dk" <dk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there anyway to put in recurring values monthly in spreadsheet how" I'm sure you have an excellent idea of what you want, but I'm still in the dark. When I wrote "a whole lot" I meant things like: Should entering the recurring entry (RE) be initiated automatica...