Recreating HR tables

I've been having some problems with HR. I've had to create some tables so the
program would run. I simply copied the tables from another compagnie where is
was saying I had missing tables. I'm wondering if there is a list of Tables
for HR and Canadian Payroll or if it were possible to recreate these missing
tables another way?

I currently have this error as well:
 Could not find stored procedure 'Compagnie.dbo.hrCompDoesHrCompExist'
0
Richard853 (481)

HR Payroll Navigation
Hello, all we have just upgraded to GP 10 in test environment and was wondering why the Hr/Payroll navigation does not work we have the advanced modules and have looked on knowledge base already with no luck TIA Hi Bam, What do you mean when you mentioned "the Hr/Payroll navigation does not work": HR & Payroll is in Navigation Pane on the left and when you click it, it doesn't show the other menus/task on the right pane. HR&Payroll in in Navigation Pane on the left and related Menus/Task on the right pane but when you click the task, nothing happens. In any ca...

Pivot table assistance
I have a pivot table that I update each month with monthly client information and when I hit refresh the chart, the information that is in the datasheet for March is not updated on the pivot report. Also is there a way of updating pivot charts each month without having to go in and reset the datasheet boundaries which apparently is not working correctly for me. Thanks in advance for any advice. Hi base the pivot table on a dynamic range name rather than by using cell references ... check out www.contextures.com/tiptech.html on how to create a dynamic range name and lots of other grea...

Pivot Table
I have a Pivot Table based on data that gets imported. The number of rows in the Pivot Data varies depending on the underying data. Below the Pivot Table are some calculations and then a couple more Pivot Tables. I'm building a Profit & Loss report and each Pivot table summarises the relevant report sections (e.g. Sales Pivot Table, Cost of Sales Pivot Table). The problem is, when the pivot table refreshes, it can overwrite formulas and tables below it if the table increases in rows. Any ideas/suggestions please to prevent this. Thanks T Hunt I don't know if you can preven...

connect tables
Is it possible to make Publisher 2003 continue a table onto the next page if too large for one? I know you can do this in Word, but don't seem able to find a way in Publisher. It would be good to be able to link tables together. On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:58:02 +0000, carljh wrote (in article <CD8D49D0-B49D-4B58-9B9E-FC7AC37ACBDC@microsoft.com>): > Is it possible to make Publisher 2003 continue a table onto the next page if > too large for one? I know you can do this in Word, but don't seem able to > find a way in Publisher. It would be good to be able to link table...

GP6.0 Tables
The BM00101 table is primarily used for BillOfMaterials. Is there a table similarly used for Kits? Thanks IV00104 is the Kit Master Table. Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant http://www.AccoladePublications.com btw....there is considerable information on tables and their relationships and how data moves through them in our book Information Flow and Posting. Check it out on our web site. "JDR" wrote: > The BM00101 table is primarily used for BillOfMaterials. Is there a table > similarly used for Kits? > > Thanks > > > ...

Vlookup cells in combination of two columns (both in the lookup value AND table array)
I am trying to match information in multiple columns (lookup value) to the same multiple columns in the table array. If the combinations don't match then I'd like the return to be #N/A. I think an example can better clarify what I'm trying to accomplish because I haven't a clue whether I can do it... On the lookup worksheet I have... A1 B1 12345 Closeout 12345 First Fill 22233 First Fill 22233 Closeout On table array worksheet I only have one entry. A1 B1 12345 Closeout 22233 F...

Recreate Chart of accounts
We created the chart of accounts for a new company and there are a few transactions went through and posted. Then later we designed to change the segments of the GL accounts. That means a new set of COA is needed. The transactions posted is not a concern for us and they can be reentered. But GP won't allow us to delete if posted transactions exist. Is there any way to delete the old set of COA? Thanks! In the same company you would need to purge the history and reconcile to clear the account summaries. Alternatively, you could create a new company and copy the setup to it, if there'...

import data from access table into a existing table
I need to map data from an existing access database into a existing staging database. The access database only has the data I need, so the mapping is not a one to one, The SQL table many more columns so I need to do some manual mapping. Is there a way to do this throiugh the import wizard or do I need to write some type of query to manual insert the data? Thanks in advance. -- Jay Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server/201005/1 ...

Pivot Table "stdev" summary
I have a pivot table which reports mean and standard deviation for my population (obtained as external data from SQL Server). Instead, I would prefer to be reporting the maximum and minimum values within 2 standard deviations of the mean. ie. mean = x standard deviation = o How do I get my pivot table to show x + 2o x - 2o ? Thanks, Kim. .. ---------------------------------------------------------- I have posted this question before. Somehow it ended up in the microsoft.public.exchange.misc newsgroup instead of microsoft.public.excel.misc ...

Need Inventory Tables
Hi, Where can I find a better reference for Inventory tables (field descriptions)? GP SDK does not seem to explain Inventory that clearly. Any guidance to the reference would be great. -- Regards, Vaidy For GP 9; in GP go to Tools > Resource Descriptions > Tables then hit the elipsis icon (box with 3 dots). Select Microsoft Dynamics GP as the Product and Inventory as the series. You'll then see a list of all inventory tables and from there can get details on each. Don't know if the navigation is the same for GP 10 but it should be similar. Accolade Pulications also ...

Table Import no longer shows tables
In GP 10, if you go to any screen and then try to go to Table Import, it just goes to Table Import and it no longers shows the tables that are being access by the form. Is there anyway to get this feature back? Hi Rich Table Import does still work as before. The difference now is the new security model is pessimistic. Unless the user you have been using has been granted access to the tables, or is a POWERUSER, you will not see the tables. Hope this helps. David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (f...

Payroll
How do I pay a salaried employee 3 weeks of salary instead of 2 on the next paycheck? -- Becca M ...

Same Primary Key in Different Tables
I'm new to Access and using Access 2003. I'm setting up my tables and have 2 questions. 1) I have a table for customer names. I set up Customer ID with Autonumber as the primary key. I want to use Customer ID in another table again as the primary key. Do I set it with Autonumber again or set it to Numerial? 2) If I use an input form to create a new customer, how does Customer ID actually get created? Thanks in advance for your help. To use the same CustomerID as primary key in another table, use a field of type Number. When you create a relation between your 2 tables (in...

Copy Website Tables into Excel 2007 Spreadsheets
I work in a government office. Our computers are imaged to provide certain software and none other for office use. The task described in the Subject caption above is found within blogs.howtogeek.com/ mysticgeek/ ... and the instructions start with "Open Excel 2007 and under the Data tab select Get External Data and From Web." Problem: our image of Excel 2007 doesn't have these selections under the Data tab. What we have is Excel Data Connections Properties Edit Links Presumably there is an alternate way of accomplishing my task. Can someone clue me? T...

How do I Recreate Schedule+ Free Busy public folder
Had 2 Exchange 5.5 servers. Was in the process of a migration. The first, primary, Exchange server crashed. Having problems restoring databases. New server works fine, but continually receive Unable to update public free/busy data. The contents of this public folder are currently unavailable. The Schedule+ Free Busy public folder was not replicated to the new server. Is there a way to create it on the new server since the first, primary, server is unavailable. Thanks ...

Reconcile Table
Hello All, I am trying to find out what the RECONUM field is in the CM20200 table. I looked everywhere and can not find out what the numbers actually mean. I did notice that when you select the checkbox in the Reconcile screen it makes that Field 135 not sure if that is the standard everytime it is selected or not. TIA ...

Importing nested tables from HTML to Excel

Inserting calculated fields in Pivot Table
I am working in pivot tables and created the table below The market share is created by calculating the % of column on the unit volume. I am trying to insert another column all the way to right to calulate the change in market share. When I tried to insert field, but the market share fields (which are calculated) do not show up in order to create a formula. I tried to do it as a calculated item but the insert item is grayed out and it won't let me execute. Any ideas Sales Mkt Shr Sales Mkt Shr Mkt shr Ch BAYLINER 547 7.5% 685 9.8% CARVER 1...

How To Add Rows and Cells in The Table Using IHTMLTable
Hello Everyone, I am currently working on the DHTML Dialog Based Application. I have been stucked due to a problem, which is that my HTML Page contains a HTML Table element and a button, i want my application to add rows and cells on the click event of that button. I have captured the event of the button but i am unable to add rows and cells in the table. Can anyone tell me how to acheive that by using the IHTMLTable interface. Thanks in advance. From, Ghazanfar Ali. "Ghazanfar Ali" <ghazanfarali17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uMq8CiCjFHA.1416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gb...

How to analyze data and output it in table form?
I am a beginner in MS Access and would like to try some data analysis. I have a database like this: http://hk.geocities.com/butterflycharles/access.jpg And I would like to analyze the data and output a table like this: http://hk.geocities.com/butterflycharles/academicprofile.jpg Please let me know what I should use(e.g. query, functions, reports, etc.). If possible, please let me know the corresponding tutorials so that I can understand what's going on. I wonder if crosstab query is the answer. Thank you!!! ...

recreate a window
a CComboBox and CQControl derived control shall recreate itself, if the styles given in resource not match the style required for toe control (here: CBS_OWNERDRAWFIXED must be set). As CComboBox is unable to correctly modify this style with ModifyStyle(), the recreation is called and works. ____________________________________________ //----------------------------------------------------------------------- // recreate the underlying hwnd to match required styles bool CQControl::QRecreateWindow(DWORD dwStyle, DWORD dwStyleEx) { CWnd* pWnd = CWnd::FromHandlePermanent(m_hwnd); ASSERT(pWnd != ...

Two table in one query
Hi All, I have 2 tables and unit them in a query but no join them. Why I can't update the records inside the query/form? Is that impossible to update the records in this condition?. Thank's all New_Access wrote: > Hi All, > I have 2 tables and unit them in a query but no join them. > Why I can't update the records inside the query/form? > Is that impossible to update the records in this condition?. > > Thank's all No. Many multi-table queries produce read only results. This varies depending on the number of tables, number and type of joins, and which f...

Flagging
I did something stupid and now I am in the soup. My boss's boss called me while he was traveling on business to check his e-mail messages because his assistant was out to lunch. When I opened his mailbox he had literaly 15 of those pesky flagged message pop-up reminders. I dismissed them because I find them annoying and wanted to get to his messages. It turns out those pesky reminders are a valuable mnemonic device for him. How do I restore the active pop-up messages without changing the original due date? He wants the original action date to remain. When I try to put in b...

filter pivot table
How do I filter out the items that say NO CASH in the source spreadsheet basically those fields are Blank. In the table properties for now I have the box checked IF EMPTY put in NO CASH. I would like the items that are blank or NO CASH just not to appear in the table. Can this be automatic each time I go into this pivot table? Basically the source spreadsheet is updated everyday. MONTH 6 Sum of RECEIVED DAYS Account RECEIVED FROM Total 6/1/2004 1074 Loan Payment $203,544.08 1080 G.Homes $200,000.00 1091 1st - CL $1,500.00 B&C - CL $3,...

Canadian Payroll / HR integration
The Class ID information of the Employee Maintenance card is not updated when the Class ID field is changed on the Canadian Payroll side. ASSESSMENT: The Class ID is unavailable if the user is not registered for US Payroll. When entering a Class ID on the Canadian Payroll side, the HR Employee Class does not get updated and will be blank (or grayed out if you are not registered for US Payroll.) This can leave a discrepancy between the HR side and Canadian Payroll. Unfortunately, the only way to access the option is if US Payroll is currently registered. (However, there is synchroni...