Recreate GL20000

I was trying to recreate GL20000 through SQL Maintenance but I encountered
the ff. error:

"The stored procedire GrantAccess() of form SQL Maintenance: 69 : Pass
Through SQL returned

the following results: DBMS: 10054, Great Plains: 0."

After this, although GL20000 was recreated; it contained no primary keys.

Please help
0
GPSupport (20)

10054 is a SQL Server side error... "10054 Connection reset by peer"

Looks like a connection problem. Try rerunning the procedure.

-Mike
--
Micheal LoPatriello
Coordinator,

"GP Support" wrote:

> I was trying to recreate GL20000 through SQL Maintenance but I encountered
> the ff. error:
>
> "The stored procedire GrantAccess() of form SQL Maintenance: 69 : Pass
> Through SQL returned
>
> the following results: DBMS: 10054, Great Plains: 0."
>
> After this, although GL20000 was recreated; it contained no primary keys.
>
> Please help
0
mlopat (88)

Recreate Chart of accounts
We created the chart of accounts for a new company and there are a few transactions went through and posted. Then later we designed to change the segments of the GL accounts. That means a new set of COA is needed. The transactions posted is not a concern for us and they can be reentered. But GP won't allow us to delete if posted transactions exist. Is there any way to delete the old set of COA? Thanks! In the same company you would need to purge the history and reconcile to clear the account summaries. Alternatively, you could create a new company and copy the setup to it, if there'...

How do I Recreate Schedule+ Free Busy public folder
Had 2 Exchange 5.5 servers. Was in the process of a migration. The first, primary, Exchange server crashed. Having problems restoring databases. New server works fine, but continually receive Unable to update public free/busy data. The contents of this public folder are currently unavailable. The Schedule+ Free Busy public folder was not replicated to the new server. Is there a way to create it on the new server since the first, primary, server is unavailable. Thanks ...

recreate a window
a CComboBox and CQControl derived control shall recreate itself, if the styles given in resource not match the style required for toe control (here: CBS_OWNERDRAWFIXED must be set). As CComboBox is unable to correctly modify this style with ModifyStyle(), the recreation is called and works. ____________________________________________ //----------------------------------------------------------------------- // recreate the underlying hwnd to match required styles bool CQControl::QRecreateWindow(DWORD dwStyle, DWORD dwStyleEx) { CWnd* pWnd = CWnd::FromHandlePermanent(m_hwnd); ASSERT(pWnd != ...

Flagging
I did something stupid and now I am in the soup. My boss's boss called me while he was traveling on business to check his e-mail messages because his assistant was out to lunch. When I opened his mailbox he had literaly 15 of those pesky flagged message pop-up reminders. I dismissed them because I find them annoying and wanted to get to his messages. It turns out those pesky reminders are a valuable mnemonic device for him. How do I restore the active pop-up messages without changing the original due date? He wants the original action date to remain. When I try to put in b...

How to save a color to palette without recreating it. (Word, 2002)
I'm doing a Table and each cell has one of four background colors. They are not on the default "Fill Colors", so I have to go in and reselect the RGB each time. How can I put the color on the palette? Or is there another way to save it so all I have to do is click on it when I need that color? On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:49:01 -0800, b4a5s <b4a5s@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm doing a Table and each cell has one of four background colors. They are >not on the default "Fill Colors", so I have to go in and reselect the RGB >each...

Recreate CRM Administrator account?
One of my customers deleted the AD account that installed CRM (hence the CRM system admin). Is there anyway to recreate or create an account witht he same rights in CRM? CRM 3.0 fully patched. Thanks -- Fliehigh Can't you just re-create the AD account with the same name as the old one? "Fliehigh" wrote: > One of my customers deleted the AD account that installed CRM (hence the CRM > system admin). > > Is there anyway to recreate or create an account witht he same rights in CRM? > > CRM 3.0 fully patched. > > Thanks > > -- > Fli...

Recreating Fabrikam
I am running SQWL Server 2005 and GP 10 in a classroom environment with students connecting to Fabrikam or a copy of Fabrikam. Is there an easy way to recreate the company if it gets damaged. I know I can do a backup and restore if needed but I was wondering if there was an easier way to simply recreate it using GP utils since that it how it is created in the first place. Thanks. Jerry Jerry, GP Utilities - re-add sample company data -Trevor "Jerry Flatto" wrote: > I am running SQWL Server 2005 and GP 10 in a classroom environment with > students connecting to Fab...

Recreating the DateSerial()/Date() function
Hello all, x-posted on: microsoft.public.access microsoft.public.excel.programming microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions Does anyone know the logic behind the DateSerial() function in AC/VBA (Date() in XL). I want to recreate this function in SQL Server, but have no idea about how to tackle the logic. Right now, I have a basic version that will only accept 1-12 for the month argument and 1-31 for the day argument (I hope no one ever asks for the 31st of February!!! KABOOM!!!) I'm fairly certain I can figure out the logic for the month argument so it will accept negative num...

Recreating Batches
I want to re-create batches and associate transactions with tha all through a SQL Script. A little guidance in the right direction would help. -- "The Best thing in life is life" What type of transactions? Recreating GL transactions and SOP transactions are easy. The other modules are more difficult. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Ibutho" wrote: > I want to re-create batches and associate transactions with tha all through a > SQL Script. > > A little guidance in the right direction would help. > -- > > "The Best thing in life is life&quo...

Need to recreate Exchange virtual directory
Hi Running Exchange 2003 sp2 on Windows 2003 sp1. I need to recreate the Exchange Vdir's how do i go about this? Thanks I've done this successfully a couple of times using option #2 in the following KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883380/en-us "skip" wrote: > Hi Running Exchange 2003 sp2 on Windows 2003 sp1. I need to recreate the > Exchange Vdir's how do i go about this? > > Thanks Right on! Thanks "kj2n" wrote: > I've done this successfully a couple of times using option #2 in the > following KB article: http://s...

Recreating ADC Configuration Agreement
Someone deleted the default configuration connection agreement in my ADC. Is there any way to recreate it? ADC connections between Exchange 5.5 and Win2003AD/Exchange2003 Thanks for any help! MC ...

recreating task folder
Hallo one of our user has problem with task folder - she cannot add new task with error message "parameter is incorrect". I have tested it from several clients and in all the same error - so the problem is with her mailbox. I created new task folder, but I am not able to delete the old Task fodler. Is there any possibility how to do it and afterthen how to set default task folder to newly created one? thanks ...

Recreate GL20000
I was trying to recreate GL20000 through SQL Maintenance but I encountered the ff. error: "The stored procedire GrantAccess() of form SQL Maintenance: 69 : Pass Through SQL returned the following results: DBMS: 10054, Great Plains: 0." After this, although GL20000 was recreated; it contained no primary keys. Please help 10054 is a SQL Server side error... "10054 Connection reset by peer" Looks like a connection problem. Try rerunning the procedure. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadevelopment.com...

Responding to a Message from a Recreated Mailbox
Hi guys, over the weekend I had to recreate a user's account/mailbox and now nobody can reply to the user's old emails. I was wondering if anyone knows anything that can be done to resolve this issue? Thanks! On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:48:54 -0400, "Ahmed Hamade" <ahamade@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi guys, over the weekend I had to recreate a user's account/mailbox and now >nobody can reply to the user's old emails. I was wondering if anyone knows >anything that can be done to resolve this issue? > >Thanks! > It's a different mailbox so ...

replay log files to recreate edb, need help
I also posted this in microsoft.public.exchange newsgroup. An upgrade to our antivirus software somehow deleted the bodies of all messages in the data store. We have no backup of the edb. I do have ALL the log files since the server was installed. A MS kb article says the edb can be recreated from only the logs. I tried this with the limited information in the article but was unsuccessful. Based on the event viewer the replay quits on the first log file. Has anyone been successful with this process? ~~~~~~~~~~~ http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278958 1. Make sure you ...

Recreate the GAL
Hi, I deleted the GAL, i recreate a new one but now i have a lot of troubles, how a clean GAL. Thanks Christophe what version of Exchange? how did you "delete the GAL" and recreate a new one? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "jcquirin@eoc-france.fr" <jcquirineocfrancefr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ED9FD2C-4EDA-4882-9375-EAD5469B3EC2@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I deleted the GAL, i recreate a new one but now i have a lot of troubles, > how a clean GAL. > > Thanks > Christophe > > Use this article as a reference point: ...

Cannot Recreate GAL
Hi I've recently built an Exchange 2000 organization with several distinct OU's for use with in our diverse group of companies. Following guidance from several MS Exchange resources I created filtered Address lists for each OU and deleted the default GAL. Everything seemed fine until I try to connect a new user to the Exchange Server as it refuses to resolve the name - it throws up the "The name could not be resolved. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list" error Naturally I can log on as the user via OWA but that is not the desired result I have tried...

Cannot recreate mscrm_cdf
We were having problems with the cdf database and decided to blow it away and start over. Deleted it and then discovered that Microsoft.CRM.DataMigration.InitializewCDF.exe will not recreate it. The error message implies the CRM server cannot log into the database. Tested the ODBC connection and it works fine. Hello Bryant, You can simply reinstall the Data Migration Framework. Setup will give you the option to drop and recreate your CDF database. If you have any valuable data in your current CDF database, you may want to consider the following steps: - rename the current CDF da...

recreate deleted contacts in CRM
We have following problem. After importing contacts from Outlook, we work with this contacts, but they was delete in CRM (in Contact Outlook they presents and mark as CRMcontacts). What can I do for recreate there contacts in CRM? We can’t reimport there contacts, because system think that they CRMcontacts. Julia ...

Recreate Exchange 2000 with Disaster Recovery Switch
How do I do that? Please be explicit. I'm very new to the admin of Exchange. I've only done two "vanilla" installs. TIA, seems after reading for a while I would use a cmd box to go to the dir on the CD and issue "setup /disasterrecovery". If that is correct, am I to assume that this will "re-use" my existing data? By that I mean I plan to issue this statement on a machine where Exchange is hosed but the data store seems to be in tact. "bestbapu" wrote: > How do I do that? > > Please be explicit. I'm very new to the admin...

How to recreate the view after loading a document
Hi, I'm new at MFC of course, I have an SDI form App with several text boxes that show data which MyObject holds. I have (I think) successfully implemented the serialization of MyObject to a file back and forth... My Question is: When loading data from a file back into MyObject, How do I then update my view with that new data? What functions do I call and from where when loading a file? Thanks, Tony C. "me" <me@here.com> wrote in message news:bp49841q00vr537o7hvq07ntqnks1vv80v@4ax.com... >... > How do I then update my view with tha...

Recreating images on a mac
I am trying to recreate an image of basic shapes including rectangles with text in them of various colors, rectangles with arrows in them, arrows that form a rectangle where the arrow is in the center of the line forming the box, and circles with &quot;-&quot; and &quot;+&quot; signs in them. I have no idea which program would work best for this as I am using a Mac. I don't have access to Photoshop, so is there any other program that would work as well? I've tried Word to recreate this, however, it seems to not allow me to put the circles with the positive and negati...

Recreating HR tables
I've been having some problems with HR. I've had to create some tables so the program would run. I simply copied the tables from another compagnie where is was saying I had missing tables. I'm wondering if there is a list of Tables for HR and Canadian Payroll or if it were possible to recreate these missing tables another way? I currently have this error as well: Could not find stored procedure 'Compagnie.dbo.hrCompDoesHrCompExist' ...

recreate stored procedures
is there a way to recreate or restore stored procedures - dynamics 9.0? Thanks, Wendi In 8.0 you go to File > Maintenance > SQL. There are options there to create or recompile stored procedures. We haven't gone to 9.0 yet, but it's probably the same. -- Jim@TurboChef "wendileigh" wrote: > is there a way to recreate or restore stored procedures - dynamics 9.0? > Thanks, > Wendi yes - i tried that and it didn't work. Thanks for answering. Wendi "Jim@TurboChef" wrote: > In 8.0 you go to File > Maintenance > SQL. There are option...

Recreate Stored Procedures?
I moved our company's SQL database to a new server and now am running into errors that says it can't find stored procedures. I have found instructions in knowledgebase that tells me how to recreate stored procedures for the company. Is this the easiest way to fix the problem or is there something else I should do? Anything I could hurt by recreating the stored procedures? Here is the link of what I found. https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx? scid=kb;en-us;850503 Thanks. Rick, You must move the company database(s) and the DYNAMICS database as well to t...