record cash receipt by invoice line item

Great Plains should allow the option to enter one cash receipt per invoice
line item.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=397cb5cd-706b-4edf-b717-1f0f64a1c01e&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

How do I add a record counter to my form
I would like to add my own record counter, like "Record # of #", to my form. How can I do this? Private Sub Form_Load() DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNext DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acFirst End Sub Private Sub Form_Current() Me.Caption = "Record " & CurrentRecord & " Of " & RecordsetClone.RecordCount & " Records" End Sub This code places the info in the form's title area. To place it in a Label, substitute Me.LableName.Caption for Me.Caption. To place it in a TextBox, substitute Me.TextBoxName.Va...

New Item Import
I'm working on a POS integration to GP with Integration Manager. Once daily, I run a script to export inventory items from our POS software that have been added since the last time the script was run. These items are imported into GP using IM. The problem I have is assigning these items to all sites so that we can proccess SOP for these new items (another integration were running). The only way I've found to do this is through cards>inventory>sites>assign. This takes about 2 hours, I have thirteen sites and 33,000 items. Is there a more efficient way to do this? ...

Record recording
I need help in creating an automatic record form a file to an individual record. Example: You would make a work order for three different employees the first employees work order enter name, date, location, time, cost, and then this information would automatically be recorded to a permanent work sheet record specific to that employee. I have tried to manipulate VLOOKUP for this but to no avail. Any clue or help would be greatly appreciated. -- cdixon ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cdixon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=ge...

Off-line Register
Hi, We have a store with 2 registers, we need to be able to have a 3rd one that we can use off-line. We sometimes go on the road with some inventory and we need to be able to sell it, give receipts, take payments and when back in the store, sync all the sales and inventory with the main database. Does anyone knows what is the easiest way to do this? does the Mobile suite from New West Technologies works?, Where does the mobile cashier prints the receips when off'line? any ideas? Thanks, Sacha 1. Create a local db (using server "(local)") for off-line use. 2. Configur...

Help with sql which counts records
Could someone help me to extend this sql to include: 1. a count of txtsole where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 2. a count of txtmulti where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 3. a count of txtsole where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 4. a count of txtnbrparts where the field is a number field and I want a count of where the answer greater than 1 I think I need to extend the WHERE statement? SELECT tblhvdealspt1.txtablhybrid, Count(*) AS totals, tblhvdealspt...

read receipts
Can read receipts be disabled in Exchange 5.5? Not only the ones to the internet, all of them! ...

Selecting specific records
Is it possible to create a form with a "select" field (yes/no box), to select several items (say employees) and then output this information to a report with only the fields selected? -- Lori A. Pong How about multi-select list box? HTH -- -Larry- -- "Lori" <lpong@sternconstruction.com> wrote in message news:CAE5922D-92E5-4A01-83B2-6484024725C5@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to create a form with a "select" field (yes/no box), to select > several items (say employees) and then output this information to a report > with only the fields sele...

Multiple records in table to display single records
My table has 3 columns, A is account numbers, B is first name, C is last name. If an account has 2 owners, the account number is listed twice in C1, like this: A B C 123 Hank Jones 123 Ann Jones 231 Mike Smith 321 Jim John I want to query this table to display the names side by side if there is more than one owner, so that my data appears like this: A B C D E 123 Hal Jones Ann Jones 231 Tim Smith 321 Jim John Help please! Sorry, got the names mixed up! "Hurrikane4" wrote: > My table has 3 columns, A is account numb...

How do I trigger an event on opening a record
I have an Access 2003 form where I would like to take an action (e.g. via an event procedure or macro) whwnever the user opens a record for editing (e.g. via the arrowed record selector buttons). Effectively what I want is something like an On Enter or On Open control but relating to a whole record. It seems that such a control is only available for (e.g.) a text box, which relates to a single field in a record. I thought there would be something in the Detail section of the form as I thought that section related to whole records (?) but there isn't such a control there. Any idea...

point of intersection of two lines on line chart
Hello, is there a way to locate the exact point of intersection of two lines on line chart?? Dave - Andy Pope has a helpful web page: http://andypope.info/charts/intersection.htm - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ Dave wrote: > Hello, is there a way to locate the exact point of intersection of two lines on line chart?? ...

Object Source / Record Source
Hello I have created a database regarding the School System. I have created three forms (one form and two subforms) one main form is (Students) where i enter student's name, father's name, phone, address etc. now on the main Student form i want to place a subform. But the thing i want to know is: I want to make two buttons on my main form (Fees) and (Progress).. because i have two subforms (sbffees and sbfprogress) now the record source of subformbox should be controled with these two buttons. when i click the ( Fee) button the Source Object should be (sbf-fee) and when i c...

Dividing Line
After entering some misc. bank charges that were from the summer a dividing line appeared below my last check and all the new information I try to enter falls below this line. No matter how I try to get it to the correct posting date it stays below the line. Any ideas? What if you enter a transaction with yesterday's date? Does it move back above the line once entered??? "diamonds2" <diamonds2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67EFE9F3-668A-49B1-ACCE-19A6FBF7098A@microsoft.com... > After entering some misc. bank charges that were from the summer a d...

Outlook client 'View in CRM' does not open the record
My 'View in CRM' button is not opening the CRM record. Pop-up blocker is turned off. Any other ideas? Thank you very much! Suzy ...

Record Count 10-02-07
Experts, I'm trying to dynamically stored the record count from a subform into a field on my form. Now I have to look at the record count on the subform and manually entered the count into a field on form. There must be a better way. Please help! In the Control Source property of a text box on the main form: =[SubFormControlName].[Form].[recordset].[RecordCount] Where SubFormControlName is the name of the subform control, Not the name of the form that is the Source Object of the subform control. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Shiller" wrote: > Experts, >...

Match return #NA ...though item exists!
Hi There, I am trying to determine the position of my item in A1 (exact match) in a range called DBlist. =MATCH(A1,DBList,0) it returns #N/A but God knows why as my item definitely exists in the DBList. Any clues on why this could be? Thanks for your insight, Sige Because it doesn't exist? Check that neither the value in A1, or the supposedly existing value in DBList doesn't have leading or trailing spaces, or any non-breaking spaces. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Sige" <SIGE_GOEVAERTS@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in messa...

MCI recording silence, but Sound Recorder records OK.
Hello everybody, This code using MCI is working fine in many PCs, but one (in which only a long silence is recorded): // // OPEN // sMsg.Format("open new type waveaudio alias %s", m_sWavName); mciError = mciSendString(sMsg, lpszReturnString, 256, NULL); (...) sMsg.Format("status %s mode wait", m_sWavName); mciError = mciSendString(sMsg, lpszReturnString, 256, NULL); (...) sMsg.Format("set %s format tag PCM", m_sWavName); mciError = mciSendString(sMsg, lpszReturnString, 256, NULL); (...) sMsg.Format("set %s channels 1", m_sWavName); mciE...

Goods Received Not Invoiced report
A Shipment return transaction was entered for a Shipment transaction entered earlier. But its showing in Goods received not invoiced report. Any ideas? This is a flaw in the returns processing in PO. The returns processing is the second weakest part of Dynamics GP Distribution, second to inventory physical counts. You might look at writing your own report. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Samit" wrote: > A Sh...

Enter various number of blank lines in cells
I have a text spreadsheet index with 5 columns of information that has a various number of wrapped phrases in each cell. I would like to add various numbers of blank lines in some of the cells to make the information in the columns line up horizontally. Could you suggest a way to do this? For a forced line feed: <Alt> <Enter> -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Jim"...

how do i remove lines from invoice
my invoice details change from month to month and i prefer to keep them on one page. i entered the info but there are several lines between my last entry and the total. how do i remove the extra lines? Without knowing how the invoice was created or formatted and in which Word version it is impossible to say, but to venture a guess, select and pres the delete key? Maybe http://www.gmayor.com/Invoicer.htm would help in future? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word M...

Control the number of records shown in a report/subreport.
I've posted this question before and when I follow the advice, I keep getting a circular reference error. So I'm hoping that if I post some more info, I may get insight as to what is going wrong. I have a report (BartS1report) it uses a query (BartS1Report). This report as a subreport (BartS1Sub2) that uses the query (BartS1). The report lists the customer name, address, and systems serviced. The subreport lists the systems serviced. The reports are connected through the Master/Child links Customer ID and the ServiceAddress. When there are more than 20 systems per ...

Change the line of a chart.
The column values of the line chart are placed in the middle of the rows. How can I change the position of the line in the chart. I want a currency value (column) right above the row lines, but now they are placed in the middle of the rows. Thanks -- KinSjama ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KinSjama's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28392 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480139 Using Gap width; hhmm why didnt it worked in the first place : -- KinSjam -------------...

CurrencyID should be at line level in GL_Transaction_Entry form
CurrencyID Should be at the line level in the GL Transaction Enrty screen. In this case we will be able to enter InterCurrency GL Transactions as in most ERP's like SAP,JD Edwards, AXAPTA . Intercurrency Transactions simplify acounting transactions alot when there is a lot of multicurrency transactions.Because instead of using intermediate account and two transactions we can debit/credit accounts in different currencies in one single transaction. In order for a GL Transaction to be posted , the debit and credit sides should be balanced in the functional only (and no in the originati...

What determines the order in which records are viewed
Hi all What determines the order in which records are viewed in a table If I import data or create a new table from a query regards, Garry ...

New Record
I have a form/subform. I have an event that opens a popup. I select from a list on the popup that copies the value onto a txtbox on the Main form and the popup then automatically closes. In the same code I place the focus in the subform to begin adding data to a new record. The problem I 'm having is that when the focus is set in the sub, there are two lines. The top line, which is the one I'm entering data in, does not automatically put the autonumber in for the ID that links the tables, but the record below it does, which is one that I'm not using. When I fill in the...

Database Deleting Record Problem
Just launched a new database. Using an Autonumber field to generate document numbers (sequence is not important - just need a unique identifier). There are a number of fields that are required fields based on an option group selection. Problem; If all required fields (they are required fields programmatically) are not completed and you attempt to exit the form, a message box appears asking " Do you want to save changes". If you say "Yes" the form closes, does not save, and the record is deleted - but users are not aware of this deletion - and they think the recor...