Reconcile Table

Hello All, I am trying to find out what the RECONUM field is in the
CM20200 table.  I looked everywhere and can not find out what the
numbers actually mean.  I did notice that when you select the checkbox
in the Reconcile screen it makes that Field 135 not sure if that is the
standard everytime it is selected or not.  TIA
0
nixtootec (80)

Pivot table help 04-13-10
Hi, I have a vertical list / database that I want to flip horizontally. SSN...........Field...........Value xxxx lastname jones xxxx firstname mike xxxx dob 12/31/1958 xxxx empid 58423 xxxy lastname smith xxxy firstname mary xxxy dob 04/14/1949 xxxy empid 51474 <etc> What I want is SSN LastName FirstName DOB EmpID xxxx Jones Mike 12/31/1958 58423 xxxy Smith ...

How to reconcile downloaded credit card statement with bank payments
Money 2001: I can download my credit card statement transactions and my bank statement trans. However, when I do that the credit for the payment of the credit card (e.g. I pay it off every month) will not seem to reconcile-- I don't seem to be able to figure out how to show Money that this was payed out of checking). Is there some trick to it. On the flip side, from my checking account, should I see all the transactions I downloaded as "Splits" from the amount in my check register (e.g. 1. I download my bank statement and there's a $500 check I wrote to the credit card. ...

Show / Hide items in Pivot Table as required
Hi I am using MS Excel 2003 and need a macro code for show only my selected items only in a Pivot Table. Query: One excel table empstatus.xls in which fields are Employee No , Department, Status, other fields. In status field items are Blank, Leave, Left, Resigned. I wanted to show only blank & leave based on when I’m selecting a particular month in my pivot table. So is there any code to hide all data items of status and only show blank & leave. Please suggest. -- ------------------------------ Thanks Nitesh ------------------------------ ...

Slow and reconciling issues
I've been advised that to speed up Money 2004 Deluxe, I should turn off background banking. I have it off, have always had it off and it is still really slow. Any other suggestions? Also, when balancing the cash portion of an investment account, Money does not show me the total number of transactions cleared, nor the total $amt. cleared, compared to the statement balance. This makes balancing these extremely difficult if there are several transactions. Any suggestions? tx, KC The program is just extremely slow! If fact would be the slowest program I have ever used. If I h...

How do I create a list of tables or figures for APA?

Copying Web Tables To Spreadsheets
I'm trying to copy a table from a website to an Excel 2003 spreadsheet so that the results are listed in a single line for each nursing home listed. When I initially attempted this, I copied the table including the first column for the check boxes. The transfer appeared to go well but before I could examine it in depth, I chose to delete that first column of check boxes. Then I decided that the best way to clean up the results would be to copy a page at a time then just position my cursor at the appropriate place at each Paste operation. Unfortunately, I've been unable to get a ...

creating table of contents
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to create a table of contents in Excel 97(we have to us this version for the course i'm doing) that looks a bit more fanc than just using hyperlinks. does anyone know of any guides that i could use? your help would be really appreciate ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Maybe you could add some pictures and then assign the...

Reconciled shortcut
Is there a shortcut for simply and rapidly entering into the register the R for reconciled, without the longer right mouse key sequence? T. Ctrl+Shift+M "tony" <tony@well.com> wrote in message news:1132932502.871195.16990@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Is there a shortcut for simply and rapidly entering into the register > the R for reconciled, without the longer right mouse key sequence? thanks for the tip dick. had the same question. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Ctrl+Shift+M > > "tony" <tony@well.com> wrote in message > n...

Determining number of entries in a table
I want to dynamically calculate the number of entries in a list of text strings. Surprisingly COUNTA returns a number not corresponding to the actual number of strings in a range of cells. I tried to revert to COUNTIFS but cannot determine the correct syntax for the concept "is not null/empty". Any suggestions? I use Excel 2008 for Mac. Thanks, Stefano Hi, This ignore NULL strings =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100<>"")) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still suffic...

Multiple MS Access table sources for pivot table
Hi I would like my pivot table to draw data from several tables in an Access database. Although I have gone through the query wizard and added the fields from all the database tables, I still find that when Excel reads the data into the pivot table it stops after the first table and I only get part of the source data I am looking for. What am I missing in order to consolidate the data from several tables? with thanks. I don't think it is possible, you can use multiple excel sheets/tables (although a lot of the functionality gets lost) but not multiple access tables. -- Regards,...

Which columns are in what tables
I have been asked to provide a list of all columns in all tables in a database. I have the output from "select * from sys.tables" and "select * from sys.columns", but how do I know which columns are in what tables? Thanks Bob This should do it: SELECT TABLE_CATALOG, TABLE_NAME, TABLE_SCHEMA, COLUMN_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS; -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com thing (someone@microsoft.com) writes: > I have been asked to provide a list of all columns in all tables in a > database. > I have the output from "sel...

return cell reference in a table based upon given lookup criteria
Is there a way to return the cell reference, or column/row coordinates, of a cell within an array or table by providing lookup criteria? Perhaps something like this: For a table of value in A1:E10 F1: (the value to find) G1: =ADDRESS(MAX((A1:E10=F1)*ROW(A1:E10)),MAX((A1:E10=F1)*COLUMN(A1:E10))) Note: Commit that array formula by holding down the [Ctrl][Shift] keys and press [Enter]. That formula returns the address of the 1st cell containing the value in F1, or #VALUE! if there is no match. Am I on the right track here? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "Travis" ...

Table properties
Is there a way to determine what the cell height is in Pub 2002? I know I can change it by dragging but I'm rather anal - I want to make all of them the same. -- The problem with resting on your laurels is that eventually you are sitting on dead branches. JoAnn What you do is select the whole table and say enter font size 16. Now when you go to make the Table smaller, the cells will only go to that point size. Consequently they will now all be the same height. You can now select the whole table again and change it to the point size of the font you want to use. Don't forget ...

linking tables from different Access templates?
Hello I have been playing with Access 2007 and am at the stage of almost being ready to ditch the "toy" database and prepare the real thing. I have been working on a database set up for us which has worked well but is showing its limitations (and highlighting mine!) I like the look of the Access 2007 Contacts and Events templates which, with some tweaking, could work well for us. My question is - is it possible to link the Contacts table with the Events table created in the templates? At the moment, I have an Events table (which includes various information abo...

Copying Pivot Table to new file--why does it still refer to original file?
Hello, I created a Pivot Table in an Excel file sent to me by a co-worker. She sends a updated file each month with the same layout, and I use the Move/Copy Sheet function to add my Pivot Table to the new file. The problem is, the table still points to the consolidation ranges in the file I copied from. So, I must manually redefine all the page fields to point to the current file. Is there any way around this? Thanks! LJ You could record a macro that creates a pivot table from the ranges in the active workbook. Store the macro in Personal.xls, or another workbook that is always ...

League Table 02-22-10
Hi! I am trying to create a league table suing quite a lot of data. Scenario: I have 20 shops who each use on average 25 intermediaries. I have obtained the montly sales revenue from each of the shops (so i have 20 separate spreadsheets) and would like to create a league table of the highest selling intermediaries. Any ideas, if of course you even understand what I am saying? Many thanks. Given the fact that you have not yet begun, I suggest that you first browse the available templates to see if something exists that can be adapted to your needs: http://office.micros...

Copy whole table into one cell
Office Excel 2003 on Windows XP I'm trying to create a report-maker with excel... ugh! Anyways, there is a template that users are filling out saying whether something is defected or not... that's not important, the important part is, that I'm having VBA go though the table (using a button after it is filled out) and deleting the rows that aren't defected... in other words, if there are blank cells in column C (for example), the whole row in which that blank cell is located is deleted. I'll never have more than 40 rows and 5 columns in the table so I don'...

Merging two tables into one table
Can anyone help me with this problem, I have been trying umpteen different ways of doing this with SQL (Which I don't entirely understand...) I want to merge the contents of two tables, fields into one set of consolidated fields but in a particular order. Namely, Run_No and OrderSeq. This is the SQL: SELECT A.Run_No, B.Run_No, A.Point_ID, B.Point_ID, A.OrderSeq, B.OrderSeq FROM tbl_Points AS A INNER JOIN tbl_Points AS B ON (A.Run_No+1=B.Run_No) AND (A.OrderSeq-9=B.OrderSeq); I want to merge the first 9 records of A.Run_No with the first 9 records of B.Run_No, along with their cor...

Help with table design
I am building a database of financial deals for companies. I will build a table with company details, including a field called txtcompany and then another table with the details of the deals with a field called txtdealnbr and also a field called txtcompany to link to tblcompany. For each txtdealnbr there will be a field called txttotalline which represents the value of the deal. Now comes my question. Each deal needs to be analysed to show what percentage of the deal is either any one of 7 categories. So a deal could be 50% cat1, 20% cat4, 10% cat5 and 20% cat6. However the user wa...

Why reconcile?
I am new to personal finance software. I download transactions as ofx, match and categorize them. I do make sure that the balance shown in money is same as the paper statement I receive. What is the advantage of going thro the process of reconciling? What if I just use Money without ever reconciling? Will I have any problems later if I want to close and save previous years data, etc? In microsoft.public.money, ask wrote: >I am new to personal finance software. I download transactions as ofx, match >and categorize them. I do make sure that the balance shown in money is same >a...

Tables Documentation
Hi, What physical table contains the Vendor Default Accounts? Many thanks, -Itai PM00203 -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Itai" <iba@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:%23uSSRe9hFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > What physical table contains the Vendor Default Accounts? > > Many thanks, > > -Itai > > > > Yah. that's what I thought, but this table is empty. Yet all of our vendor's default accounts are working well. It must be stored somewhere else. Any idea where? Thanks, -Itai "Victo...

Data table
One of our accountants has a .123 file I've converted to Excel, but I'm having major problems with the data table. I've never used a data table before, so that could be the reason for my troubles; I've looked at every article I can find trying to solve this problem. The input cell used in the ..123 file references a cell on another sheet that is a Weekly Sales Projection, used in 3 formulas when the variables are recalculated. When I try referencing that cell as the Column Input cell, I get an error "Input cell reference is not valid." The first formula used...

Pivot Table Totals
I have a pivot table with a calculated field called potential units. The formula is (1 - Closure Rate) * Net Units. The column headers are individual months of the year. The calculated field works fine for the individual months, but the total always returns a 0. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Excel 2007: Pivot tables "Invalid procedure call or argument"
Hi all I'm having problems with pivot tables and coding that worked fine in XL03 but is failing in XL07. My code fails when I attempt to set the CurrentPage. I can manually change the CurrentPage to the value that my code is attempting, and then the code works. I can manually change the CurrentPage back again to its original value and the code works again. It makes no sense why it's not working. The line of code failing is this: pt.PivotFields("Month").CurrentPage = CStr(12) Thanks in advance Paul Martin Melbourne, Australia ...

mark reconciled?
how can i mark multiple transactions reconciled that are currently marked "E"? i have some old transactions (a few months ago) that i never reconciled but don't really need to - but want everything in my register to be marked as reconciled. help? In microsoft.public.money, Rod wrote: >how can i mark multiple transactions reconciled that are currently marked >"E"? i have some old transactions (a few months ago) that i never reconciled >but don't really need to - but want everything in my register to be marked as >reconciled. If you wish to sta...