Receiving lines missing

I have a receiving for a partial amount of the PO but there are no receiving
lines to match. When I try to edit the PO I get the error that the PO is
currently saved in a purchasing batch, but there are no batches in the system.

In the tables POP30300 there is a receiving # but there are no lines to
match in POP30310. How can I fix this error? No one can invoice on this PO
because it shows as received but won't list the receipt lines.
0
Geek (7)

Have you run checklinks and reconcile yet?  That would be the first
thing to try to see if it resolves the issue.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
0
fhamelly1 (1404)
1/30/2008 7:27:24 PM
Tried your suggestion and check links and reconcile solved the issue.

"Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP" wrote:

> Have you run checklinks and reconcile yet?  That would be the first
> thing to try to see if it resolves the issue.
>
> Frank Hamelly
> MCP-GP, MCT
> East Coast Dynamics
> www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...

Received Not Invoiced not = GL(205000-000-000 Received Not Invoic
I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an RNI report [Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced] for a specific date range, it doesn't match the [Summary Inquiry] numbers. Shouldn't you be able to run a report that selects the RNI from the POP tables for a specified date range and the GL20000 (acct code 20500-000-000) for the same date range and come up with the same result. I figured out the answer, never mind! "Rich" wrote: > I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an > RN...

Send/Receive Operation Failed
Hey Folks, Symptom: I was receiving an "Operation Failed" message when pressing the Send/Receive button. Background: I tried the trial of Office 2003, reverted back to Office XP. After re-install of Office XP, Outlook resumed all previous settings, however the Send/Receive function was inoperative. Fix: After some searching and experimenting, the solution was found in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 284312. After shutting Outlook down, finding the Outlook file with the extension *.srs, renaming it to *.old, and restarting Outlook, the Send/Receive function resumed n...

PSTPRX.DLL missing
get the following message...have WindowsXP and OfficeXP pro... Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured...installed several times to no avail. Help? Create a new mail profile. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal acco...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Adding Lines And Boxes, etc. To A Chart ?
Hello, Will blame it on my age. Using Excel 2007 (or, at least trying to) and XP. When I have a chart page opened up, how do I get it to show the bar on the bottom (that the real old versions had) that allows one to click on one of its icons shown to "draw" lines, arrowed lines, boxes, add text with a box, etc on the chart itself ? Thanks, Bob Hi, With the chart selected you can use the Insert tab > Illustrations > Shapes. To add shapes to the chart. Textbox is in the Text group of the Insert tab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypo...

Forwarding mail received from a receive-only account to a send/receive account
I am trying to setup Outlook 2002 (SP3) to pop mail from one of my accounts. This account (Account1)is receive-only, that is in the Send/Receive group settings I have setup the account to "Receive mail items" but not to "Send mail items". I have existing rules that forward mail that I get from certain people, and I have another account (Account2) which I have setup to send and receive. However, when I receive mail from Account1 that matches the rules, the mail gets forwarded(sent) using Account1 even though the Send/Receive group settings say the account is receive-only. ...

Creating Leader Lines on a Chart
I have a graph that contains a scatter plot of data points, with an adjusted trend line running through the points. I'm looking to create leader lines that go from each data point to the corresponding point on the trend line that is above/below it. Any suggestions? Thanks! Sample Data: data trend 200.0 200.0 199.0 199.9 205.0 200.4 198.0 200.2 197.0 199.9 200.0 199.9 195.0 199.4 194.0 198.8 194.0 198.4 197.0 198.2 196.0 198.0 200.0 198.2 192.0 197.6 193.0 197.1 192.0 196.6 195.0 196.4 194.0 196.2 191.0 195.7 194.0 195.5 192.0 195.2 190.0 194.6 192.0 194.4 192.0 194.1 195.0 194.2 19...

After importing from 2004 to 2008, many e-mails are missing!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I just installed Office 2008 Business Edition on my Mac. When I opened Entourage, it automatically knew my account information and appears to have transferred e-mails from the former 2004 edition over. However, there were several e-mails missing. <br><br>I went to File > Import and followed the prompts to bring everything from 2004 over, but there are still weeks worth of e-mails MISSING entirely. Additionally, there are several calendar items that are missing as well. <br&...

Sending and receiving
I can receive e-mail but cannot send. I've checked my settings - they are the same as Outlook, which I used on my old XP computer. This is a new Win 7 computer. Copy and paste the entire error message for analysis please . ... . "Railroad Henry (not John)" <RailroadHenrynotJohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:120A3A4D-6860-46AC-A94E-C7CB0AB7AD34@microsoft.com... > I can receive e-mail but cannot send. I've checked my settings - they are > the > same as Outlook, which I used on my old XP computer. This is a new Win 7 > compu...

Hiding Received Items on Purchase Orders
Is there a way to hide already received items on a PO? That is, can a revised PO be printed that only shows remaining open items (backorders). On that same note, is there a way to print out a "Receiver" or "Check-in Sheet" for my staff to check in orders against, as opposed to the actual purchase order, which shows more information than I'd like shown... Thanks for any input!! ...

configure two leased lines
Hi All, Can anybody give me detail idea that...... How to configure two leased lines on a exchange server 2003 as I want to use one line as backup purpose. Your help is highly appreciated Thanks "manoj" <mpande2@rediffmail.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >Can anybody give me detail idea that...... >How to configure two leased lines on a exchange server 2003 >as I want to use one line as backup purpose. > >Your help is highly appreciated >Thanks You wouldn't do anything in Exchange. For inbound mail you configure your external DNS (or ask the ISP's to...

Extra lines in pasted notes 11-03-06
Hello, We are new CRM version 3 users. We like to paste notes into accounts and cases from other sources. We are finding that the carriage returns are doubled when pasting -- wherever there is a single space in the source document, it becomes a double-space in the notes area. What are we doing wrong? If nothing, is there a work-around or a way to change this? Thanks in advance for your help. -- Laura Barber ...

cant draw connector lines between 2 shapes
at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP051922291033.aspx it shows how to draw a connector line(s) - says applies to Excel 2003 (which I am using Excel 2003). I follow the instructions (below) but no connector line appears. Why would this be? -On the Drawing toolbar, click AutoShapes, point to Connectors, and then click the connector line you want. -Point to where you want to attach the connector. -Connection sites appear as blue circles as you pass the pointer over a shape. (I am not getting the blue cirlces here) -Click the first connection site you want...

Preventing changes to received messages
Outlook allows me to modify a received message's body and subject field. So if Bob sends me an email, I can open it, change the body's content, save it, and it looks like that's how I received it. Then if I print or forward it, it looks like Bob sent me something he in reality didn't. Is there a way to disable that? Can the integrity of a received message be protected? Can this be done without digital signitures? Hi, I do not think that is possible !!! Sorry for that . Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Hall" <hall@garp.org> wrote in mes...

Send/Receive failure
Hey all - I work for a school district that is running Outlook 2000 SR-1 and an old version of Outlook Express. Every time a user clicks on send/receive it times out and says that server such and such can't be found.... But if we close down that "error" box and click on send/receive again it works. Every time! Anyone have an idea why it "dies" on the 1st attempt and then is successful on the 2nd? I can't see any setting in either version that would make this happen. Thanks. Jim D. ...

'To' field missing
When you open an email the "To" Field Is Not Displayed in Outlook Inside Outlook, try clicking on View Message Header "Ron" <youwishbabe@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:024001c368de$4bbd4730$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When you open an email the "To" Field Is Not Displayed in > Outlook ...

Include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing
Hello, In OE I have the option to check mark "Include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing". Where does OL has this option? Thanks, AJS Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Setup-> button Send/Receive...-> button Edit... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "AJS" <newsgroup@sorga.com> wrote in message news:#0XRNuWrJHA.3992@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > ...

unable to receive email from a certain user
I have a problem where I am not receiving email from a certain user within our organization. I am able to receive all other mail, from other users, but when this user sends me mail.. I never get it. It shows as sent from the sender, and I dont have any rules in place that would be moving it from the inbox. Any thoughts?! Please help!! -Justin is the user able to reply to mail sent 'from' you? have they got the correct spelling of your name etc? "Justin" <jhenretta@pwlink.com> wrote in message news:066801c3aeed$4bd6db00$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have a problem wh...

Receiving emails ... or rather NOT receiving
I get to message #5 and won't download. I now have over 200 emails waiting to be downloaded to my Inbox behind email #5. Anybody know how to remove this #5 email that is blocking everything else????? Logon to your mail server's Webmail page and delete the offending message from there. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Lynda" <Lynda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:794E9864-FEAD-4C19-B958-293595B19762@microsoft.com... >I get to message #5 and won't download. I now have over 200 emails ...