Received Not Invoiced Report which is not time sensitive

At the beginning of the month, we often need to cut checks for the new month
before close the previous month.  We would like to be able to run the
Received Not Invoiced report as of the end of the month without the new
month's transactions being reflected.  The report should work much like the
Historical Aged Trial Balance does now for AP (Reports/Purchasing/Trial
Balance.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=058842bc-93f5-41ef-b612-5d0cd7b73f6b&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Report1 (7)

Search form results open in report view instead of subform
I am an access baby still cutting my teeth. I'm working on a database for some librarians and have a simple form containing 6 fields for them to use to search for material. Currently, I have the search results appear in the subform and the user clicks "Print Results" to get the pretty report. They don't like the subform results. They want the report to show as a result of the search, not the subform. Can this be done? Is it a simple macro and I'm overthinking the process? Also, they want a field in addition to those contained in the table that will search across al...

Sorting a report
I am self taught in MS Access 2000 and am at a really basic level. I have a report that will not give me all my records unless I sort starting with the GiverID (the unique identifier.) However, even adding a second level sort on LastName and a third on FirstName, I cannot get the report to come out alphabetically by last name. It comes out GiverID ascending. Unless I sort by GiverID first, it gives me only the first occurence it comes to of records of those with the same last name, but a different first name. I have about zero understanding of SQL and have gleaned most of wha...

ACC2000: changing report .Filter does not work
I'm still working on issues in earlier threads. When I use code to change my report's .Filter and set .FilterOn to true, I get no records. When I manually go to the report design, change the .Filter and ..FilterOn, I also get no records. Here's the code I use to change .Filter via code: sWhere = "[cus_no] = '" & sCustnum & "'" DoCmd.OpenReport sReportname, acViewDesign ' Must come before "set rpt" Set rpt = Reports(sReportname) rpt.Filter = sWhere rpt.FilterOn = True DoCmd.Close , , acSaveYes DoEvents ' Allow Access to sa...

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

Printing Cash Flow Report
Does anyone know how to print the cash flow report in report format instead of chart format? I want to print all my upcoming expenses and the balance in my account after each expense occurs. Thanks in advance! ...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

set menubar and toolbar for all reports via code
Does anyone know how to enumerate through the AllReports collection to set a custom menubar and toolbar for each report in the collection? I can set the menubar and toolbar when a report is open, but I need to be able to set these whether a report is open or not. I need to set the menu/tool bars for each report during the launch of the startup form. There are 60 some reports in the application, and ever growing, and I'd rather not have to set each one individually via its property sheet "microb0x" <wolffmike@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182270718.118751.215060@g4...

Time stamp of attachments are 2 hours ahead
Hi there I have am Time stamp problem with E-mail Attachments. We have 2 pc with different OS WIN98nd and WIN2kprof. recently updated. MSOffice2k-prof SP3 installed. (german versions) When I open a E-mail with I can store the attachements with the function "store attachments " (translated from german) in the "File" menue. The time stamp in the properties of the stored file ist 2 hours ahead. When I use Drag and drop to store the file the timestamp ist correct. Anyone an Idea to solve this little problem? Thank you for your assistance. J. Richter ...

Calculate time till my Holiday
I want to calculate the time till my holiday in days,hours,minutes and seconds. I've got this formula from internet it works well, but i want to get my breakes out of it. How do I do this? Thanks in advance! STARTTIME= 07:30:00 FIRST_BREAK= 09:30:00 END_FIRST_BREAK= 09:45:00 SECOND_BREAK= 12:30:00 END_sECOND_BREAK= 13:00:00 ENDTIME= 16:15:00 LAST_WORKDAY_2004= 23-07-2004 =IF(INT(TODAY())=INT(LAST_WORKDAY_2004);ROUND(24*(LAST_WORKDAY_2004-TODAY());2);(24*((ENDTIME-STARTTIME))*(MAX(NETWORKDAYS(TODAY()+1;LAST_WORKDAY_2004-1;0);0)+INT(24*(((LAST_WORKDAY_2004-INT(LAST_WORKDAY_2004))-(TODA...

Multiple Chart Report
I wish to have a multiple chart report displaying 1 chart per Employee displaying the Categories he has worked his hours in. I have a query that when Run gives me the Data I expect from which I build a Report with the Chart in the Detail Section. I have an EmployeeID group which has the EmployeeID number in. What I get is a Chart I want with all his hours displayed as required, but then followed by the same chart a number of times depending on how many Categories he has worked on e.g if he has 6 Categories, I get 6 charts the same, if he has done 2 Categories, I get 2 charts ans so on for al...

Business Portal Report Viewer
I'm trying to use reports in Business Portal I can see the list of reports, but nothing is visible in the Report Viewer. It's just blank! What could be the problem? On Dec 18 2008, 1:25=A0pm, Ahmad Khan <ak.ice...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm trying to use reports inBusinessPortal > > I can see the list of reports, but nothing is visible in the Report > Viewer. It's just blank! > > What could be the problem? Does anyone know the solution to this? ...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...

Received Not Invoiced not = GL(205000-000-000 Received Not Invoic
I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an RNI report [Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced] for a specific date range, it doesn't match the [Summary Inquiry] numbers. Shouldn't you be able to run a report that selects the RNI from the POP tables for a specified date range and the GL20000 (acct code 20500-000-000) for the same date range and come up with the same result. I figured out the answer, never mind! "Rich" wrote: > I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an > RN...

Mailbox Manager Report #2
One of my new Exchange 2003 SP1 servers sends the detailed Mailbo Manager Report on Sunday mornings, but it is including the defaul information store (priv1.edb) that is using the 'Default Policy' o Generate Report Only. I have 5 other information stores that have 90 day mailbox purge policy setup, but the report is not showing ho many items/totals were deleted from those stores. Please let me kno what I can do as it worked fine before, and works fine on our othe Exchange 2003 SP1 server The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processin mailboxe Started at: 2005-0...

creating a report through smart list/explorer and getting an error
Hi, I was creating a report through smart list/explorer and received the following error message: A save operation on table ASI_Explorer_favorites_columns has caused an unknown error (31) Then I went to run an existing report with a few modifications and got the following error: An open operation on table ASI_IVC_HDR_WORK_Explorer could not find a record I hit ok and get this: an open operation on table WDC_Field_security_tag_TEMP could not find a record I hit ok and get this: An open operation on table ASI_GL_Account_MSTR_Explorer could not find a record I hit ok and and get th...

Round Time with Conditions
I am in an unusual predicament. At my job they calculate time by 1/3 hours. I'v created an Excel spreadsheet to calculate my hours with the ROUND function. The problem is that when Excel rounds to 1/3 of hours, it isn't the same as my jobs calculation of a third of an hour. Here's what I mean: Job calculations 1-10 min after an hour = 0 hour 11-30 min after an hour = 1/3 of an hour 31 - 50 min after an hour = 2/3 of an hour 51 - 59 min after an hour = 1 full hour Excel calculations 1 - 9 min after an hour= 0 hour 10 - 29 min after an hour = 1/3 of an hour 30 - 50 min after ...

Invoice Designer Problem
When I save one of the standard invoice templates so that I can modify it, the invoice detail area (item, description, hours, rate, total) improperly formats the text. In particular, the description field does not wrap properly and it cuts off words on the right edge of the description field. My system has IE 6.1 with SP1 in case this makes a difference. ...

Send/Receive Operation Failed
Hey Folks, Symptom: I was receiving an "Operation Failed" message when pressing the Send/Receive button. Background: I tried the trial of Office 2003, reverted back to Office XP. After re-install of Office XP, Outlook resumed all previous settings, however the Send/Receive function was inoperative. Fix: After some searching and experimenting, the solution was found in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 284312. After shutting Outlook down, finding the Outlook file with the extension *.srs, renaming it to *.old, and restarting Outlook, the Send/Receive function resumed n...

CRM 3.0 Reports #2
I would like to Edit Existing Report and save but i am unable to save the existing report after changes as i have full control over CRM. Kindly Advice, Thanks, Syed. Try the following link on "Create a report in 15 minutes or less", provides details on mscrm 3.0 report creation: https://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/customizing/reporttutorial.mspx Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "TCorck" wrote: > I would like to Edit Existing Report and save but i am unable to save the > ex...

Outlook 2003 MSKSrver.exe! RUNS ALL TIME HOGS MEMORY!
Outlook 2003 Too Slow! I used the MicroSoft task manager to find-out what all the action in the background is! MSKSrver.exe RUNS ALL the time at 85 to 95 CPU and the CPU total usage is near 100% ALL the time with nothing major running but MSKSrver.exe! Whenever I try to do anything else, the new application takes forever to get going as it must compete with MSKSrver.exe! Why is that database server working all the time? What is it doing? I do not use "Favorite Folders" or "Business Contact Manager" yet, though those are areas show in MAIL, empty. I don'...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Exchange usage report
Hello, I have a client that is having trouble keeping track of her users internet mail usage. I don't have an Exchange server to look up the reporting capabilities of Exchange (2003) to help her. Can someone point me to an article or documentation on how to generate an internet usage report? Something like From:, To:, Subject: Thanks, Brian Quest Software has a tool. Promodag has a tool. Microsoft Operations Manager is a tool. "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32B97FAA-EA86-4D19-B9B7-FA12F2E5E53F@microsoft.com... > Hello, > &g...