receivables transaction next document number - <taRMTransaction>

How do I set this from my e-connect .NET app? I need to pass DOCNUMBR field
in <taRMTransaction> tag when used in e-connect.

Anyone there can help me with this?

Thanks.
shah49@hotmail.com
0
Jay1 (212)

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

How can I add transaction while using the online version of money
Ok... when I first bought Money several years ago and installed it on my home computer, I could then login while at work via the passport and see the information that I had entered on my home computer. If I purchased something during the day I could go online and add the transaction which was great way to know at any given moment what my TRUE balance was in my account. Now when I check my Money account online from work I can see all the information I've entered at home but now there is no way to add a new transaction other then from my home computer where I have Money installed. ...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

Emailed documents sent as Read-Only
When we email documents, the recipient receives them as "read-only". We do not set this maually on the document so how is it getting set? If we email it internally, users on the network can edit it, no problem. Thanks. compsosinc@gmail.com wrote: >When we email documents, the recipient receives them as "read-only". >We do not set this maually on the document so how is it getting set? My guess is that they're opening the attachment from the preview/reading pane of the client. Ask them to open the message and /then/ open the attachment. -- Rich Matheisen ...

How do I generate non-recurring random numbers to assign groups?
I am attempting to use random number generator to assign numbers to subjects in a group so to give each subject a group assignment. Each subject blocked by weight, then assigned a number. This is only an example, but the concept may help you. Let's say we want do sample ten numbers randomly (and uniquely) from a distribution of one to one hundred. Enter the numbers one to one hundred in a column. In the next column enter +RAND() and copy down. Sort by the second column; this will jumble the first column. Just take the first ten entries in the first column. They will be rando...

switch off transforming number into date
"aa" <aa@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%2323$vYzhKHA.5604@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How do I switch off that autocomplete or autoformat or whatever the name > of > that feature, which transform a decimal number like 12.42 into > marcian-looking date like Dec.42 ? > It does it at random in some cells > > You might also look at "Transitional formula entry" in the customization settings. mike ====================== in my Options-->Transitions--> the box Transition formula evaluation is not ticked ...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...

XML document must have a top level element error
Hello , I am trying to write to xml document (c#) by this code: XmlTextWriter xml_writer=null; xml_writer=new XmlTextWriter("Database.xml",null); xml_writer.WriteStartDocument(); xml_writer.WriteStartElement("", "Account", ""); The problem is that when I am trying to open the xml I see there such an error (instead of the normal xml doc): XML document must have a top level element. Error processing resource Someone can tell me what is wrong? Thank you very much! *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just pa...

Received Not Invoiced not = GL(205000-000-000 Received Not Invoic
I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an RNI report [Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced] for a specific date range, it doesn't match the [Summary Inquiry] numbers. Shouldn't you be able to run a report that selects the RNI from the POP tables for a specified date range and the GL20000 (acct code 20500-000-000) for the same date range and come up with the same result. I figured out the answer, never mind! "Rich" wrote: > I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an > RN...

how do I put a link in a word document
I need to put web site links in my word document for school.How do I do it? Insert hyperlinks to the web pages. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "hotrod" <hotrod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE1FE620-4036-4AE1-B247-BDD6F57A12A8@m...

Send/Receive Operation Failed
Hey Folks, Symptom: I was receiving an "Operation Failed" message when pressing the Send/Receive button. Background: I tried the trial of Office 2003, reverted back to Office XP. After re-install of Office XP, Outlook resumed all previous settings, however the Send/Receive function was inoperative. Fix: After some searching and experimenting, the solution was found in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 284312. After shutting Outlook down, finding the Outlook file with the extension *.srs, renaming it to *.old, and restarting Outlook, the Send/Receive function resumed n...

Change a formula to an acual number

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Lookup next non-empty cell
Let's say I have a range A1:T1 . How can I do a lookup which returns the first non-empty cell, irrespective of the cell's content. And by 'first' I mean the first as if reading left-to-right - so if M1 was the first cell in the range (left-to-right) not to be empty that value would be returned. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jason =INDEX(A1:T1,MIN(IF(A1:T1<>"",COLUMN(A1:T1)))) which is an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not just Enter. -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my ad...

Transaction won't download to my register
Set up Auto Update for my checking and two savings accounts. Had to merge them because Money wouldn't allow me to identify the existing accounts that matched (ARGGGGHHH!, why have an option if it can't be used?). Now when I update, the transactions get entered in the Web interface, but not into my local register. WTF? I hate this program! Guess I'll go back to entering them manually. Any help is appreciated. Fitz Fortunately, this is a common problem that I and many others have experienced with several version of money. There are several thread listing possible solutions....

Forwarding mail received from a receive-only account to a send/receive account
I am trying to setup Outlook 2002 (SP3) to pop mail from one of my accounts. This account (Account1)is receive-only, that is in the Send/Receive group settings I have setup the account to "Receive mail items" but not to "Send mail items". I have existing rules that forward mail that I get from certain people, and I have another account (Account2) which I have setup to send and receive. However, when I receive mail from Account1 that matches the rules, the mail gets forwarded(sent) using Account1 even though the Send/Receive group settings say the account is receive-only. ...

Sending and receiving
I can receive e-mail but cannot send. I've checked my settings - they are the same as Outlook, which I used on my old XP computer. This is a new Win 7 computer. Copy and paste the entire error message for analysis please . ... . "Railroad Henry (not John)" <RailroadHenrynotJohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:120A3A4D-6860-46AC-A94E-C7CB0AB7AD34@microsoft.com... > I can receive e-mail but cannot send. I've checked my settings - they are > the > same as Outlook, which I used on my old XP computer. This is a new Win 7 > compu...

Hiding Received Items on Purchase Orders
Is there a way to hide already received items on a PO? That is, can a revised PO be printed that only shows remaining open items (backorders). On that same note, is there a way to print out a "Receiver" or "Check-in Sheet" for my staff to check in orders against, as opposed to the actual purchase order, which shows more information than I'd like shown... Thanks for any input!! ...

Preventing changes to received messages
Outlook allows me to modify a received message's body and subject field. So if Bob sends me an email, I can open it, change the body's content, save it, and it looks like that's how I received it. Then if I print or forward it, it looks like Bob sent me something he in reality didn't. Is there a way to disable that? Can the integrity of a received message be protected? Can this be done without digital signitures? Hi, I do not think that is possible !!! Sorry for that . Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Hall" <hall@garp.org> wrote in mes...

Where's the Transactions?
I recently closed my checking account on Money 2003. I wanted to start over fresh in 2005. So when I closed the old account I renamed it with the same basic name but added 2004. When I go to my credit union to download transactions into the new account in Money I never can see there transactions. They keep getting directed to the old closed account. Is there a name association I'm missing? Bill In microsoft.public.money, Bill Crews wrote: >I recently closed my checking account on Money 2003. I wanted to start over >fresh in 2005. >So when I closed the old account I renamed...

Send/Receive failure
Hey all - I work for a school district that is running Outlook 2000 SR-1 and an old version of Outlook Express. Every time a user clicks on send/receive it times out and says that server such and such can't be found.... But if we close down that "error" box and click on send/receive again it works. Every time! Anyone have an idea why it "dies" on the 1st attempt and then is successful on the 2nd? I can't see any setting in either version that would make this happen. Thanks. Jim D. ...

Bill Summary and Transactions from Account Register
I am using Money 2006 Standard Edition; I am trying to find out how I can prevent Money from showing a bill as paid when a transaction that is a similar amount to a bill on my Bill Summary List? For example, a gas purchase for $20 enters account register but Money removes a bill (21.00) from Bill Summary list and shows as paid when it has not been. This happens with several transactions. ...