Receivables Aging Process Error

During processing Cash Receipts, we had a power failure at our offices. I am
getting the following error when Aging Receivables:

"Documents exist in a recovered batch or in an interrupted transaction-level
posting session that have not been posted.  If you continue, only the
documents that have been posted will be included".

Does anyone have an idea how we can troubleshoot this problem?
0
Betty (24)

Maria,

Did you look in Batch Recovery?  Is there anything in there?
Have you tried running check links?

--
Victoria Yudin
GP MVP

"Maria" <betty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> During processing Cash Receipts, we had a power failure at our offices. I
> am
> getting the following error when Aging Receivables:
>
> "Documents exist in a recovered batch or in an interrupted
> transaction-level
> posting session that have not been posted.  If you continue, only the
> documents that have been posted will be included".
>
> Does anyone have an idea how we can troubleshoot this problem?

0
victoria (3340)

Custom Error Message 06-27-07
I have a table that holds information about construction sites. Three of the fields (account number, lot number and street address) are a mulitiple field primary key. I have a form that is used to enter the information into this table. If the combination of the account number, lot number and street address have all ready been used, it will not accept this entry (which is what I want). But I get an standard Access error message. How can I give an error message box that will really tell the user what is wrong and how to correct the entry? Phil Trap the Access error message in the On_Error...

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

Macro Processing
I have a database 'A' that the user works in normally. When he presses a button that is on a form in 'A', I want to jump to database 'B' and do some processing, generate a report, then return to database 'A'. Is this a doable and if so, how do you accomplish it? Thanks for your help. Bunky, Yes. You can use a RunApp action in your macro to open Database B. However, I would suggest another approach. Is there any reason not to link to the Database B tables from Database A, and then you can do the processing and report directly from within Database A? ...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

Error on start
Excel 2003 is producing the following error on start-up: --------------------------- NET Co Library --------------------------- System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC at Excel._Application.get_VBE() at NETCoLibrary.AddinModule.Add_Menu_Items() --------------------------- OK --------------------------- I have two add-ins installed (MZ Tools and Smart Indenter). Both work.There are no other add-ins installed (either in VBA or Excel). This does not occur every time I start Excel. I cannot recognise a pattern in my use o...

Metabase Cache Error
Okay... I'm new to this. I have MSCRM setup and running well through web access, however, in the Outlook client I get an error when I try to view the CRM records Offline. I can view them just fine throught the CRM website, and also through the Outlook client, when I'm online. But when I sync and go offline, I get the following error: Metabase Cache Error (then in the window below) No Entity (with a big red "X") What am I doing wrong? Thanks! ...

Error in Access 2007
I created an application some time ago using Access 2000. It worked fine for a long time. Now I have Access 2007 and Access 2000 installed on my machine with Win Vista. Now when I try to open the Access Application in either version I get the following error: "The expression on open you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Object or class does not support the set of events" I am stymied. Please help! John King Could it be this issue: http://allenbrowne.com/bug-17.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Austr...

Visio Error
I was working in Visio on a document and I accidently hit my power switch (the one on the floor on the cord) and my PC turned off. When my machine rebooted and I tried to access the same Visio file, a message tells me that I cannot access the file because it is NOT a Visio file???? I tried renaming it, didn't help. This is the second time this happened to me and I can't understand why the program is not recognizing the file. It's very frustrating....does anyone have any answers to this? - Sally Another option is to turn on "Autorecovery" It will automatic...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

PM_Key_MSTR Table Error
I am trying to post my batches in Cash Book Management. But I get the error " Value exists in the PM_Key_MSTR table" I went to check the table, PM00400 but did not find the the check numbers am trying to post there and neither are there duplicate values/records found. Please what is wrong? -- pibsng Its the first two fields that must be unique, the CNTRLNUM and CNTRLTYP combined. Run a checklinks and reconcile on this table. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our b...

Isinteg cannot initiate verification process.
I keep trying to run ISINTEG and it gives me the following - Isinteg cannot initiate verification process. Please review the log file for more information - The problem is the only log file I can find is gibberish. I'm running exchange 2003 enterprise I would gladly pay anyone who wants to help me! I finally figured it out - I renamed the exchange database directory and only copied the edb and stm files into the database directory. "microsoft" <ayzen1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eV5Sc$FGEHA.3912@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I keep trying to run ISINTEG and i...

Error message in Outlook
When I try to open a link in Outlook I get this error message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effec on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the administrator, and I have tried Microsoft 'Fix it' and other sites. I am at a complete loss. Can anyone help? I'm not sure any question has been answered more often than this one. Never hurts to search the group before you reveal the fact that you haven't bothered to do so. It would save both you and us some time if you did. http://www.slipstick.com/prob...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...

Received Not Invoiced not = GL(205000-000-000 Received Not Invoic
I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an RNI report [Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced] for a specific date range, it doesn't match the [Summary Inquiry] numbers. Shouldn't you be able to run a report that selects the RNI from the POP tables for a specified date range and the GL20000 (acct code 20500-000-000) for the same date range and come up with the same result. I figured out the answer, never mind! "Rich" wrote: > I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an > RN...

Resoure Calender error
I was wondering if someone can help me with this error. When some users try to book a conference room as a resource, they get the following error: "The operation failed. An object could not be found. Unable to directly book a resource for this meeting" What I have figure so far is its an issue with users from one private store booking the resourece that resides in another private store. Both stores are on the same sever, or on an exchange 2k3 cluster. For example, if conference room 1 is on priv store 1, all users on priv store 1 can make reservation with out a problem....

Send/Receive Operation Failed
Hey Folks, Symptom: I was receiving an "Operation Failed" message when pressing the Send/Receive button. Background: I tried the trial of Office 2003, reverted back to Office XP. After re-install of Office XP, Outlook resumed all previous settings, however the Send/Receive function was inoperative. Fix: After some searching and experimenting, the solution was found in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 284312. After shutting Outlook down, finding the Outlook file with the extension *.srs, renaming it to *.old, and restarting Outlook, the Send/Receive function resumed n...

OL 2000 smtp error
My client receives the following error message when sending message, this happens about 9/10 times, and after the error pops up a few time the message goes through...any ideas? "The TCP/IP connection was unexpectly terminated by the server. Account:XXXX, SMTP Server: mail.uu.net, Error NUmber 0x800ccc0f" Marc ...

Launch External Process from Menu/Toolbar?
My organization is preparing to upgrade from 7.5 to 8.0. In 7.5, we added palette items that launched Excel and opened a specific workbook (via Setup>>Company>>Palettes). I've found no way to add a menu item in 8.0 that would launch an external process. What are the options for doing this in 8.0? Thanks for any assistance. Mark Set them up as shortcuts..and if you use User Classes, place the shortcuts under each User Class..you will probably need to logged on with 'sa' to do this. "FBMark" wrote: > My organization is preparing to upgrade from 7.5 ...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

what does error (0x80070057) mean?
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 and cannot send to a group list. I am getting the following error message: sending 'reported error (0x80070057) could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid' ...

Rules in error #10
Junk email rule, among others, will periodically turn off and indicate "Rule in error - cannot remove messages from the folder". This rule already existed in Outlook; I just assign addresses to the list. I can't find any information on how to correct this. There are several other rules that also do this. Can anyone help? Thanks ...

WMP 11 error C00D1163 (after update KB971513)
Windows Media Player 11 will not play DVDs. I always get error C00D1163 "Windows Media Player cannot play this DVD because there is a problem with digital copy protection between your DVD drive, decoder, and video card. Try installing an updated driver for your video card." DVDs I have owned for years are now impossible to play (so are rentals). I am having the same problem as others in this forum, although my system configuration is different -- which indicates this is a widespread problem. It is an interesting coincidence that my problem started immediately ...

Forwarding mail received from a receive-only account to a send/receive account
I am trying to setup Outlook 2002 (SP3) to pop mail from one of my accounts. This account (Account1)is receive-only, that is in the Send/Receive group settings I have setup the account to "Receive mail items" but not to "Send mail items". I have existing rules that forward mail that I get from certain people, and I have another account (Account2) which I have setup to send and receive. However, when I receive mail from Account1 that matches the rules, the mail gets forwarded(sent) using Account1 even though the Send/Receive group settings say the account is receive-only. ...