Receivable Management wih Integration Manager 10

I have to integrate following two files to RM in Dynamics 10 by using
Integration Manager 10, the current integration is ok but it cannot give me
the detail of tax transaction after integration.

File 1 - Header.txt

DOC TYPE,CUSTOMER ID,DOC NO,DATE, AMOUNT ,tax id,tax amt
1,ABCDEF,101-02070,8/31/2009,66.99,S-GST,3.35

File 2 - GL_Distribution.txt
DOC NO,ACCOUNT,DIST TYPE,DEBIT,CREDIT,SALESPERSON ID,COMM AMT
101-02070,1111,3,70.34,0,,
101-02070,2041,13,0,2.00,,
101-02070,2045,13,0,1.35,,
101-02070,6300,9,0,66.99,,

After integration to RM by using these 2 files, I can see the transaction in
RM and the distribution is fine, however there is only one tax schedule ID
(S-GST) in transaction.  Actually, the total tax amount $3.35 involving two
tax details which are (S-TX1) and (S-TX2).

I wish both tax detail S-TX1 and S-TX2 can be saved to table RM10601,
currently; only tax schedule ID (S-GST) is stored in RM10601 table.

--
Kane
0

Sent email 03-05-10
I am using Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows Mail. When I send email it does not register in my "sent Items" box and it disappears completely from my computer and is lost. The recipients receive the mail however. Any ideas what to do? Check the "View" setting for the Sent folder. View - Current View - Show all messages -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "elwinc" <elwinc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE972E02-44F9-4800-83A1-E8F35A07F4D4@microsoft.com... > ...

hello 10-17-07
hello! "cave" <cave100@mail.com> a scris ´┐Żn mesaj news:35BF65CD-BDFE-445B-BD6D-8633F2CD33AD@microsoft.com... > ...

FA Integration Manager Error
Hi All Client using GP10 SP1 and IM10 SP1 While I try to integrate the Fixed Asset thru Integration manager with econnect I am getting the following error mess DOC 1 ERROR: Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.eConnect: Number = 6625 Stored Procedure taCreateAssetID : Description = Unable to obtain the next FAINDEX Anyone can help me to fix this Thankx in Advance Nizham Hi, to fix this issue just configure the asset id suffix rule to use constant fix value as 1 or mapped to source field regards, abdullah@wafaei.com > On Wednesday, April 16, 2008 3:05 AM Nizha wrote: > Hi All &...

Excel in Office 2007 01-23-10
My worksheet has gone blank (full screen ok - normal blank) Help! Are you sure you have opened an existing file and not a new one? What happens if you type somethings in A1, save the file, close it, and reopne? -- www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme "Hamish" wrote: > My worksheet has gone blank (full screen ok - normal blank) Help! Perhaps the windowed sheet is moved to a location out of view? Try View, Arrange all, Tiled. Hamish wrote: > My worksheet has gone blank (full screen ok - normal blank) Help! ...

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

can manager be run on remote laptop?
Can manager be run on a remote laptop? we would like to be able to write PO's etc while on a buying trip. Can this be done or do we have to dial in using pc anywhere? Kirk, You have to be connected unless someone has an add-on available. -- = "kirk" <kirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DC3A5EC-886C-4E1A-815D-0F1306A32AA2@microsoft.com... > Can manager be run on a remote laptop? we would like to be able to write > PO's etc while on a buying trip. Can this be done or do we have to dial > in > using pc anywhere? My company ca...

Exchange System Manager for trusted Exchange Org.
Hello all, Is there any way to open Exchange System Manager for different Exchange Org/different domain (similar to "Connect To..." option in "Active Directory Users and Computers")? Thanks in advance, Victor Not supported: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813636 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Victor Geyyer" <Victor Geyyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91764FE1-F2D2-4010-8869-A3B17FA24A6A@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > Is t...

Quickbooks and RMS Integration
Does Quickbooks Basic integrate with RMS? Which Quickbooks Pro versions integrate (2003 and newer)? Andrea No Basic, PRO or PREMIUM. 2003, 2004 and 2005 all work, but that doesn't guarantee that 2006 will... -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83FE42DE-9147-4A48-A8A7-54725B082AD3@micros...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...

Received Not Invoiced not = GL(205000-000-000 Received Not Invoic
I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an RNI report [Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced] for a specific date range, it doesn't match the [Summary Inquiry] numbers. Shouldn't you be able to run a report that selects the RNI from the POP tables for a specified date range and the GL20000 (acct code 20500-000-000) for the same date range and come up with the same result. I figured out the answer, never mind! "Rich" wrote: > I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an > RN...

2003 Business Contact Manager
I love Business Contact Manager. Can someone explain why Microsoft disables BCM if you are running Exchange Server? Is there anyway around this? I have found that by creating an separate mailbox in Outlook that I can run BCM in the beta release (have not tried it in the retail release yet) but it is VERY AWFUL. Pops up the accessing contacts message every 10 minutes, can't easily enter contacts in BCM and Personal Contacts. HELP!!!! I can't explain it, but I can confirm it. It just won't work in an Exchange profile. You could create a Hotmail Account (I believe, haven'...

Mailbox Manager Report #2
One of my new Exchange 2003 SP1 servers sends the detailed Mailbo Manager Report on Sunday mornings, but it is including the defaul information store (priv1.edb) that is using the 'Default Policy' o Generate Report Only. I have 5 other information stores that have 90 day mailbox purge policy setup, but the report is not showing ho many items/totals were deleted from those stores. Please let me kno what I can do as it worked fine before, and works fine on our othe Exchange 2003 SP1 server The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processin mailboxe Started at: 2005-0...

Send/Receive Operation Failed
Hey Folks, Symptom: I was receiving an "Operation Failed" message when pressing the Send/Receive button. Background: I tried the trial of Office 2003, reverted back to Office XP. After re-install of Office XP, Outlook resumed all previous settings, however the Send/Receive function was inoperative. Fix: After some searching and experimenting, the solution was found in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 284312. After shutting Outlook down, finding the Outlook file with the extension *.srs, renaming it to *.old, and restarting Outlook, the Send/Receive function resumed n...

Cant send emails 06-04-10
I get the following message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'free movies', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E How do I fix it so I can get emails. ...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Get info from windows task manager
is there a way to get the displayed system information in windows task manager, like those memory usuage inside group box control? i'm writing a program that faces the same kind of situation like this. Take a look at the GetProcessMemoryInfo() API. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "ffkiller" <ffkiller@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0f2901c372f0$a1475530$a301280a@phx.gbl... > is there a way to get the displayed system information in > windows task manager, like those memory usuage inside > group box control? i'...

Rules in error #10
Junk email rule, among others, will periodically turn off and indicate "Rule in error - cannot remove messages from the folder". This rule already existed in Outlook; I just assign addresses to the list. I can't find any information on how to correct this. There are several other rules that also do this. Can anyone help? Thanks ...

Forwarding mail received from a receive-only account to a send/receive account
I am trying to setup Outlook 2002 (SP3) to pop mail from one of my accounts. This account (Account1)is receive-only, that is in the Send/Receive group settings I have setup the account to "Receive mail items" but not to "Send mail items". I have existing rules that forward mail that I get from certain people, and I have another account (Account2) which I have setup to send and receive. However, when I receive mail from Account1 that matches the rules, the mail gets forwarded(sent) using Account1 even though the Send/Receive group settings say the account is receive-only. ...

Sending and receiving
I can receive e-mail but cannot send. I've checked my settings - they are the same as Outlook, which I used on my old XP computer. This is a new Win 7 computer. Copy and paste the entire error message for analysis please . ... . "Railroad Henry (not John)" <RailroadHenrynotJohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:120A3A4D-6860-46AC-A94E-C7CB0AB7AD34@microsoft.com... > I can receive e-mail but cannot send. I've checked my settings - they are > the > same as Outlook, which I used on my old XP computer. This is a new Win 7 > compu...

Hiding Received Items on Purchase Orders
Is there a way to hide already received items on a PO? That is, can a revised PO be printed that only shows remaining open items (backorders). On that same note, is there a way to print out a "Receiver" or "Check-in Sheet" for my staff to check in orders against, as opposed to the actual purchase order, which shows more information than I'd like shown... Thanks for any input!! ...

Preventing changes to received messages
Outlook allows me to modify a received message's body and subject field. So if Bob sends me an email, I can open it, change the body's content, save it, and it looks like that's how I received it. Then if I print or forward it, it looks like Bob sent me something he in reality didn't. Is there a way to disable that? Can the integrity of a received message be protected? Can this be done without digital signitures? Hi, I do not think that is possible !!! Sorry for that . Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Hall" <hall@garp.org> wrote in mes...