Rebuilding GL20000 table

I was trying to recreate GL20000 through SQL Maintenance but I encountered
the ff. error:

"The stored procedire GrantAccess() of form SQL Maintenance: 69 : Pass
Through SQL returned the following results: DBMS: 10054, Great Plains: 0."

After this, although GL20000 was recreated; it contained no primary keys.

Please help
0
GPSupport (20)

10054 is a SQL Server side error... "10054 Connection reset by peer"

Looks like a connection problem. Try rerunning the procedure.

-Mike

--
Micheal LoPatriello
Coordinator,

"GP Support" wrote:

> I was trying to recreate GL20000 through SQL Maintenance but I encountered
> the ff. error:
>
> "The stored procedire GrantAccess() of form SQL Maintenance: 69 : Pass
> Through SQL returned the following results: DBMS: 10054, Great Plains: 0."
>
> After this, although GL20000 was recreated; it contained no primary keys.
>
> Please help
0
mlopat (88)

Database rebuild
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am using Entourage X on a iMac (10.6). I have been unable to rebuild the database - it freezes on start to rebuild. I did copy the database to another Mac running Entourage X (10.4.11) and was able to rebuild it. <br><br>I duplicated the database on the iMac for backup, then copied the rebuilt database (and other other files) from the other Mac to the iMac. It would not boot and suggested a rebuild. I tried to rebuild, on the iMac and it froze. I forced quit and restarted Ento...

Sales Distribution Entry table
Can someone point me at the table that stores the data for the Sales Distribution Entry window? Thanks. On Feb 27, 10:44=A0am, ALGP <gpjef...@gmail.com> wrote: > Can someone point me at the table that stores the data for the Sales > Distribution Entry window? > > Thanks. SOP10102 ...

how to view 2 tables in design view side by side (access 2007)
I used to use access 2003 and was able to show side by side two tables in design view. How is this done in access 2007. Click on the Office Button, at the bottom right click the Access Options, select Current Database, under Applications Options - Data Window Options unselect Display Document Tabs and select Overlapping Windows. You will need to restart Access to take affect. -- Build a little, test a little. "celeste" wrote: > I used to use access 2003 and was able to show side by side two tables in > design view. How is this done in access 2007. ...

Authentication Error after CRM Rebuild
We had to rebuild our CRM 3.0 server, and after installing SQL 2005 & CRM and restoring the databases, we are now getting an authentication error in the browser. Note that the original AD security groups in AD were accidentally deleted. Also, we tried to re-associate the databases with CRM through Deployment Manager but the Server Manager part is not displayed. We made sure we were logged in with the CRM installation credentials Any thoughts about how we can get past this? Thanks Yes, 1) Uninstall CRM 2) Run the Redeployment Wizard (on the DVD, Redeployment folder) -- this will do ...

cannot group dates in pivot table
I have imported data form an access database into excel. This data includes dates and events. I have put the dates into the row section of a pivot table and want to group the dates by 10 years. When I right click on the date field and choose group I get the message 'cannot group that selection'. Can anybody tell me where I am going wrong please? I am using Excel and access 2002 ...

Calculation in a form not entering table
Hi all. I have created a form (Orders Form) to enter some data regarding orders. This form saves the typed data into the table (Orders Table) including the customer's ID and Order ID. All nice and saved into the Orders Table, except from the Total field. Furthermore, I can type any kind of data into every field in the Orders Form, apart from the Total field where i have placed the calculation: =[Subtotal]*[VAT]/100+[Subtotal]. Doing this, i am able to view the total cost including the VAT. Later on, i would like to use the Orders Table for further data withdraw. But, without the tota...

Need rotation schedule with 6 tables of 6 people for all to meet o
I am trying to develop an algorithm for a networking session. I need a rotation schedule so that everyone will get to meet everyone only once. I will have 6 tables of 6 people at each table for a total of 36 people. I have the tables lettered A B C D E F and 1-36 people numbered and want to rotate everyone through so they all get to talk to each other just once. On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, sccyclist <sccyclist@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am trying to develop an algorithm for a networking session. I need a >rotation schedule so that eve...

Rebuilding OWA
Hello - I installed SP2 without installing SP1 for Exchange 2003 and ran into the infamous problem with OWA. I managed to get the pages to work by replacing the \Exchsrvr\exchweb\controls with \Exchsrvr\exchweb\6.5.7226.0\controls. However, last night the server was reboot and this morning I am having problems with OWA agian. This time - I'm getting a "invalid procedure call or argument" line 1038 char 1 in ctl_view.htc on every page. I've tried reinstalling SP2, replacing the controls directory with the 6.5.7226.0 version, and a little tinkering, but no soap. Anyone...

How to force rebuild and update data from msproject to project server database
Hi all, (I use MS Project Pro 2003 connect to Project Server) I have a ms project file (ABC.Published), in this file I have 800 task. In the project server database, table MSP_TASKS, this project has 800 rows, but there are 600 rows in the MSP_VIEW_PROJ_TASKS_STD. I forced rebuild data with this help: http://www.projectserverexperts.com/ProjectServerFAQKnowledgeBase/BinaryRebuild.aspx but data in MSP_VIEW_PROJ_TASKS_STD remain 600 rows. Is there another way to force rebuild MS Project Server Database? I need to see the log for project server error, where can I see? Thanks ...

Tax table too big...
Upon setting the store operations up we have built a web site that goes along side it and our company has presence in 12 states, so our finance dept said we had to charge sales tax in those states by shipping zip code. This makes our tax table about 30k records or so. When the receipt at the pos is generating it takes about 45 seconds on this screen and then prints. If I delete 99% of these rows in the tax table, the rteceipt generates in a second or less. Is there a way to fix this wait time? TIA Okay fixed my own problem... It turns out it took forever on the receipt template po...

From form to table
Hello, I have a form that will calculate all of my grade averages. Is there anyway to get data from a form back into a table that already has an expression in the control source field? Any Help would be greatly appriciated. Jeff, Given that you captured the grades into your table, it's not advisable to store the average. A general rule is... don't save a calculated value that can be "rederived" from the elements already stored in your table. You would, instead, recalculate the averages, "on the fly", in any subsequent form, query or report. -- hth A...

Pivot Table Updates Issue
My Data had a coloum containing stuff like Marketing Department Sales Department Shipping Department I built a bunch of pivot tables on this data. Then I changed the data to read: Marketing Dept Sales Dept Shipping Dept and performed a Refresh Data. Now, on the filter pulldowns on any of the Pivot tables, I see Marketing Department Sales Department Shipping Department Marketing Dept Sales Dept Shipping Dept The first three option no longer exist in any of the data, and I do not want them in the list. How to fix this problem without recreating and reformatting 38 seperate Pivot table...

HELP!!!Database tables list
Can someone explain me how i can obtain the list of tables contained in a mdb files opening it at run-time by user, so that i can show the list in a list control ? in other words i need a VC++ app that let the user choose different mdb or dsn and open them showing the contents in tables...but i must handle all the process dinamically so i need open files or dsn then know the list o f tables contained else how could i open them and show result? take a look at the OLEDB interfaces. I know this exists, because several years ago we considered using OLEDB and Access databases. For a variety...

tables from snapshot file
Is there any way to get list of tables from snapshot file using SMO or some other API? Tnx __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4721 (20091228) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com Can you define what you mean by "snapshot file"? -- Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp http://sqlblog.com/blogs/tibor_karaszi "Johnson" <Johnson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eA70Jp7hKHA.5380@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl....

VBA
I am running a make table query and the query does not run if the table is open. How can I programmatically check to see if table is open and close it if it is open? Thank you so much for helping. "Sue" <sea_099@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bd7c8b2a-b7a4-4afc-9774-99cb33fed0da@m25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... >I am running a make table query and the query does not run if the > table is open. How can I programmatically check to see if table is > open and close it if it is open? Thank you so much for helping. You say your question is about VBA and you ...

Rebuild address list
Hi! Is it possible to set up Exchange 2003 to rebuild all offline address lists e.g. every hour? We host several organizations so we have tons of address lists. I'd like to avoid having to make a custom schedule for each. Thanks in advance Morten On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:09:48 +0100, "Morten" <morten_skovgaard@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi! > >Is it possible to set up Exchange 2003 to rebuild all offline address lists >e.g. every hour? We host several organizations so we have tons of address >lists. I'd like to avoid having to make a custom schedule f...

extracting data from a pivot table
I have a need to use data from a pivot table on other worksheets in my file. The problem is that when a pivot table changes the data in the cells do not update to my other parts of the spreadsheet accurately. ...

returning the path of a linked table in VBA
Is there any way to capture the path of a linked table (say, tblContacts) in VBA? Thanks in advance, Paul "Paul" <BegoneSpam@forever.com> wrote in message news:OiW7FV4qKHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to capture the path of a linked table (say, tblContacts) > in VBA? Parse it from the Connect property of the TableDef, e.g.: CurrentDb.TableDefs("tblContacts").Connect -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than ...

A table with two fields pointing to the same field in another table
Hi, I have a table called Test. This table includes two fields called "Start_Date_Name" and "Finish_Date_Name". These fields hold the primary Id of a row in another table called Date_Properties, which has a field called "Date_Name". Typical values for Date_Name include "Test 1, 2006"; "Test 5, 2007". I wish to have a query which produces a table like this - Test Name Start_Date_Name Finish_Date_Name Barry's Test Test 1, 2006 Test 1, 2007 Barry's 2nd Test Test 4, 2006 Test 1, 2007 Liam's Test Test 1, 2005 Test 4, 2008 The proble...

locking bar chart colors in pivot tables
I use pivot charts frequently, and change the data displayed frequently. I would like to "lock" my stacked bar chart colors so that my largest data segment in the legend always displays blue in my stacked bars, my second largest data segment always displays red, etc. As Debra Dalgleish points out, loss of formatting is a known problem with pivot charts. There's information in the following MSKB article, suggests recording a macro as you apply the formatting: XL2000: Changing a PivotChart Removes Series Formatting http://support.microsoft.com/?id=215904 To apply colo...

Creating a custom table...
A couple of issues regarding table creation. I want to insert a set of tables in a document header, but so they appear in the middle (vertically) of the page concerned. I want them in the header so the user cannot inadvertantly modify the table contents directly without actively entering into the header: 1. I have a dialog where a user can specify the number of rows that must be in a table. For example if they enter 4 then the table must be created and inserted with 4 rows and 2 columns. There are always 2 columns - how do I achieve the table creation and insertion at a specific...

inserting pictures into table
i am doing a yearbook, so i created a table, with hidden lines, and within each cell i would like to insert a photo of a child, but they do not automatically fit into the cell, i have over 300 students to do. what is an easier way to insert the photo into the cell? You certainly have your work cut out for you. Place the cursor in a cell, fill, fill effects, picture tab. All of Publisher menus are tear-offs, you might want to tear off the fill menu, saves a click or two. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "bran...

Merging cells accepts changes in table -- Word 2007
I have a 47-page table with some really funky formatting. I hope I can describe it so you can picture what I'm describing. The first four columns of the table have tall cells that serve as a "header row" for the last six columns. Each of these header rows is tall enough that it spans from five to forty rows in the the last six columns. The person who built the table merged cells vertically in the first four columns in order to create the effect. In many cases, these header rows needed to span a page break, so the person who built the table started a new row for ...

Rebuilding the MFC
Purify has pointed out memory leaks in dbcore.cpp & many other MFC files. Am wondering how I can rebuild the MFC lib/dll files in my own custom build (after making changes to dbcore.cpp). There's no MFC project/workspace. And am using Visual C++ 6.0. You can't. Consider these bugs. I had to write a script to remove "known memory leaks" from these reports before they were usable, it was easier than trying to rebuild MFC. joe On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:14:30 +0100, "Andrew Wan" <andrew_wan1980@hotmail.com> wrote: >Purify has pointed out memor...

Creating a Table of Contents in Excel
I need to print a Workbook with a Table of Contents Worksheet that AUTOMATICALLY lists the page numbers for each individual Worksheet when the Workbook is printed. Example: Pricing 2 Revenue 4 HeadCount 5 I have a great example of this already in a workbook. I'll be glad to send it to you, upon your request... Contact me at jmay@cox.net. "Scott" <nsbradley@comcast.net> wrote in message news:01a801c35232$4426ecf0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I need to print a Workbook with a Table of Contents > Worksheet that AUTOMATICALLY lists the page numbers for > ea...