Re: Integration Manager Error

"6538" <lbeach@remingtonconsulting.com> wrote in message news:...
> Running a JE integration and receive the following error.  I have checked
> the source documents and previewed and all appears fine.
>
> This integration cannot be run because of the following problem(s):
> Source Recordset '1' not round - used for Record Source option on
> collection 'Entries'

0
lbeach (25)

Error when opening .csv files
Hi Whenever I try to open up a .csv file in Excel (2000) by either double clicking on the file or use the "Open"-menu it opens up the document without separating the columns at the comma. Everything goes into the first column. If I rename the file to become a .txt-file and then open it up in Excel it works just fine as long as I change the separator to a comma sign. What could be wrong? Regards Wayne I'm guessing that the list separator in the file is different from the list separator inside your windows setting. You could either continue doing what you're doing or...

Integration Manager Inventory Transfer
I have a large number of site to site Qty transfers in Excel. Is there a destination adpter for doing an inventory transfer for Great Plains 7.0 We've done this successfully using dexterity code. Send email to info@logicalsolutionsllc.com if you'd like to discuss. >-----Original Message----- >I have a large number of site to site Qty transfers in >Excel. Is there a destination adpter for doing an >inventory transfer for Great Plains 7.0 > > >. > ...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

management reporter installation
Has anyone installed management report yet? Do both application service and process service have to be installed or are they optional? Thanks, Janey -- Janey ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Services error
I cannot start about 3 service on my exchange server5.5 and it gives this error when trying to start the information store - 'The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service returned service specific error 4294966767' have any body experienced this and what can i do? Please see the following article: 246272 XADM: Service Specific Error 4294966767 Appears, Information Store Stops http://support.microsoft.com/?id=246272 -- Hope that helps. ------------------------- Jaclynn Hiranaka Enterprise Messaging Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Re-Enable CRM User

unhandled exeception error 0xC0000005 while debugging
hello friends i am using this code....and calling dll function...but when it goes to dll function while run time teher si error...."unhandled exeception error 0xC0000005 while debugging."" Can anybody help me how to come out of this error......thank you very much for your time and effort...... // MY CODE START FROM HERE void CArielProjectVer2Dlg::OnPriceChangeArielapictrl1(LPCTSTR SessionId, LPCTSTR RequestId, short MarketNo, LPCTSTR Market, LPCTSTR Bid, short BidDirection, LPCTSTR Ask, short AskDirection, LPCTSTR High, LPCTSTR Low, short MarketState, LPCTSTR Timestamp) { ...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Debug Error when starting Outlook
Hi, I have just installed Office XP and when I try to open Outlook, I get the following error message: Debug Error! Programe: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10|OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination I have tried repair but this doesn't work. I would appreciate any advise. Thanks Dear, There are lot of workaround on this issue. 1. How about other programs - Word, Access etc - is that working? 2. Have you updated all of the patches and service packs? 3. Is OL opening after several attempts? 4. Have installed any Anitspam and Antivirus Program? 5. If yes then Please uninst...

excel.exe has generated errors #2
Hello, Sorry for the cross post. I am receiving the following message: ""Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.You will need to restart the program An error log is being created."" when trying to open xls files that have been copied from another computer. Both Excel versions are the same and the file works on the source machine. I am copying it to and from a floppy which also works when opened on the source machine. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Mrich -- Mrich Have you copied the file from the floppy to your hard...

Re: exmerge error

Entourage 2008 Web Services edition (13.0.3) and " Unable to establish a secure connection" error
One of our users had his Entourage 2008 upgraded to EWS (13.0.3). He is using Leopard 10.5.8. Since the upgrade he is getting an error/warning message after he provides his login credentials: "Unable to establish a secure connection to exchnlb.txstate.edu because the server name or IP address does not match the name or IP address of the server's certificate." This looks very similar to an issue that was address by the 12.1.2 update. There are no reports of other users which this issue. I use the same version of EWS as the user. There is an ability to capture i...

Portfolio manager and same security display problem
I am using Money 2008 Plus Deluxe. I have investment in Mutual Fund which is held partly directly with the Fund Manager and partly with a Fund supermarket. There are two seperate accounts list to manager this. In the Portfolio Manager, I want to show these as seperate items but Money will not allow me to use the same symbol for it. Is there a way round this? Alternatively, how can I 2group" both these accounts as one in Portfolio Manager? In microsoft.public.money, nospam@aol.com wrote: > >I am using Money 2008 Plus Deluxe. > >I have investment in Mutual Fund which is ...

Business Contact Manager #34
Hi I recently had installed Business Contact Manager onto Outlook 2003. Then my PC crashed. The only file we saved was the PST. My question: have I lost all contacts that I had "converted" into ACCOUNTS in BCM? It appears that way...but just wondering if maybe I am missing something obvious. I have all my contact info EXCEPT my key customers..... Any help is appreciated Thx ...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Whoam I error
Hi Trying to write a sample program using SDK We get invalid acess error 405 when we use Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser bizUser = new Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser (); any idea? Lakshmi On order to determine whether your issue is due to a problem with either your crm environment or code can i suggest you try running one of the c# examples to see if that works. if it does at least we know its a coding issue and therefore can you isolate your code to a very small example and post the text here thanks "Lakshmi" <lakshmi@nospam.com> wrote in message news:011701c3946e$e66ef290$...

Error 1304
I purchased Outlook 2003 and installed it on my WIN XP machine. When I install the add-on personal folders backup tool (definately 2003 version) I get an error 1304 - cannot write to G:/PROG../MICROSO../OFFICE11/backaapl.exe I assume it's OK to have Outlook and Office installed on the G drive instead of the C drive. I tried changing the read permissions to write permission for OFFICE11 - no go. I installed the video update with no problems. Any ideas anyone? Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp2.030422-1633) System Manu...

Re:

outlook 2007 send mail error
Trying to send mail and getting error Sending' reported error (0x8DE00006) : 'The operation failed I'm running office 2007 with office outlook connector I've removed the account and recreated it in outlook 2007 as well as repaired the outlook connector same error . Anyone know why and how to solve >? NVM solved "me" <1@1.com> wrote in message news:AD553921-E0A0-47A4-B9FE-912F0DE9F747@microsoft.com... > Trying to send mail and getting error > Sending' reported error (0x8DE00006) : 'The operation failed > I'm running of...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...