Quick Print Setup Security Access

How do you grant access to the SOP Quick Print Setup window in GP 10?  We
have some users they are getting the error message that says they do not have
the correct security privileges.
0
Elaine (443)

Disregard this question.  I found it under System Windows.

"Elaine" wrote:

> How do you grant access to the SOP Quick Print Setup window in GP 10?  We
> have some users they are getting the error message that says they do not have
> the correct security privileges.
0
Elaine (443)
4/22/2009 10:17:01 PM
Please use the support debugging tool > Security Profiler to easily
diagnose the security settings

http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/12/support-debugging-tool-redux=
..html

Thanks
Janakiram M.P.
MCP-GP

> "Elaine" wrote:
> > How do you grant access to the SOP Quick Print Setup window in GP 10? =
=A0We
> > have some users they are getting the error message that says they do no=
t have
> > the correct security privileges.- Hide quoted text -

janakirammp (688)
4/22/2009 10:23:44 PM
Janakiram,

I just tried that link and got "page not found".  Is there another link to it?

"Janakiram M.P." wrote:

> Please use the support debugging tool > Security Profiler to easily
> diagnose the security settings
>
> http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/12/support-debugging-tool-redux..html
>
> Thanks
> Janakiram M.P.
> MCP-GP
>
> > "Elaine" wrote:
> > > How do you grant access to the SOP Quick Print Setup window in GP 10?  We
> > > have some users they are getting the error message that says they do not have
> > > the correct security privileges.- Hide quoted text -

Elaine (443)
4/22/2009 10:36:04 PM
Elaine,

Find my article, "Support Debugging Tool Redux" at
http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/12/support-debugging-tool-redux.html.
You can also visit my blog with the link below and click on the Support
Debugging Tool tag (on right) to find all related articles.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Elaine" wrote:

> Janakiram,
>
> I just tried that link and got "page not found".  Is there another link to it?
>
> "Janakiram M.P." wrote:
>
> > Please use the support debugging tool > Security Profiler to easily
> > diagnose the security settings
> >
> > http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/12/support-debugging-tool-redux..html
> >
> > Thanks
> > Janakiram M.P.
> > MCP-GP

MarianoGomez (3440)

printing address book
How do you print the address book? Thank you. Open the contact folder-File->Print. Select your preferred style of print. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Lance Gardner asked: | How do you print the address book? Thank you. ...

Copying certain column information quickly
As you know in Excel you could quickly copy the information you needed with a drag of the mouse. Because I need information copied repeatedly and easily for my access unfirmiliar co workers. Example JOB CUSTOMER QUOTE # A B1 110701 A(copied) A2 110701 (copied) A(copied) C4 110701 (copied) How do I do this quickly and efficiently for the computer challenged. Sorry, Access is a database, not a spreadsheet, and can't be used like one. You can write some code to select the rows that you want to ...

Excel Data Connections to Access Queries: Limits?
I have an Access 2007 database with data connections to: + Sharepoint Lists + SMS SQL tables/views I've written Access queries that use tables from those data connections. I want to use Excel to connect to those queries in the Access database to run various reports (such as charts, lists, etc...) However, I'm having 2 problems: 1) In Excel, when I go to Data / Get External Data / From Access, I cannot see all of the queries listed in the Access Database. 2) The queries I do see only return a small subset of records. (I've tested the query within Access, and I should get 17...

Outlook Mobile Access #4
I'm trying to get a Dell Axim X30 pocket PC running Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition to synch with our Exchange Server. We have a secure Wireless G Network in our office, and I'd like my users to be able to synch with their exchange mailbox on-site, and also at wireless hotspots around town (cafes, bookstores, etc). My wireless connection on my X30 is working fine (I can browse the internet), but I can't synch to exchange. When I try, I get the error message Internet_55. I have exported and installed to the X30 the digital certificate from our SBS 2003 server, but am still ge...

MSCRM OUs (security groups) in AD
I created a new organization in 4.0 which required that i do following: 1. Use one of the deployment administrator AD user to open deployment manager 2. Make sure this AD user has full control in AD organizational unit (security group) where MSCRM is maintaining the security groups for organizations. All went perfect, the new organization users are happy and set to work with all the required features, and Reports are also working :) However, i am not sure if my following assumption is correct: ASSUMPTION BEGIN:: "MSCRM creates following 5 OUs for (every MSCRM organization) in AD und...

Print + 1
I would the number in cell "a3" to increase by 1 for each page printed. In addition, it should also save the last number to continue the next time I open the file. Thx ...

4 per page postcards merge print problmes
Ok, I got it to work, that is I was able to create a VERY STANDARD postcard, 4 per page and merge with an excel data base. But I had to print directly to a printer to get the results. I was not even able to print to a PDF file so I could proof, it would only do 4 records at a time then stop. I find it hard to believe, such a BASIC use of Publisher, has such a HUGE bug in the program. Am I missing something? I plan on doing a lot of this type of merge/print in the future. Should I look for another solution, another program or has someone figured this out or does Microsoft have a sol...

Quick help with excel formula
Ok, i need a forumla. this is what I want, i have two columns like this Time Start: ............. Time Finish: ............ I fill out these two columns like this Time Start: ...17:42... Time Finish: ...18:25.. Now i have another Column that says Training Length: ........ I want this to work out the time between 17:42 and 18:25 Any one help pleas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi simply =A2-A1 and format as time If your training time can span midnight use the formula =A2-A1+(A2<A1) >-----Original Message----- >Ok, i need a forumla. > >this is what ...

pics don't auto-print using rules.
Outlook 2002 on XP. I have a rule set up to automatically print emails that arrive with certain words in the subject. Works fine except some of the emails contain inserted pictures (digital camera pics of out of state facility) and the pics print as little icons instead of the actual picture. The pictures look fine in the preview pane and when I open the emails. The emails also print fine with all the pictures if I do a manual print. The only thing that DOESN'T work is the auto-rule-printing of the email with pics. We've tried different pic formats too. Jpg, bmp and gif. All pr...

Access 2007
I've created a very simple form based on 2 related tables. When I try to add data it tells me "This Recordset Is Not Updateable." Form includes the following fields: Employee ID: from Table 1 First Name: from Table 2 Last Name: from Table 2 Meeting date: from Table 1 Relation: Employee ID from Table 1 = Employee ID from Table 2 Trying to add data to Meeting Date field. Field property includes: Data/Enabled = Yes Data/Locked = No Form Property: Recordsource = SELECT [Coffee Friday].*, [Master List - New].[First Name], [Master List - New].[Last Name] FROM [Master List...

Printing Merge
Im using Pub 2003. I have a 20 page report that I use the merge function on. Sometimes I'll make a mistake I find after printing and correct the problem. I can I print just one of the twenty pages in a merge? mandero wrote: > Im using Pub 2003. I have a 20 page report that I use the > merge function on. Sometimes I'll make a mistake I find > after printing and correct the problem. I can I print > just one of the twenty pages in a merge? ================================= On your "Print" screen...you'll see... Print Range... If you tick...Pa...

Print Titles Disabled
The "Print Titles" option on the "Page Setup" - "Sheet" tab are disabled, or "greyed out" in my Excel version 2002-SP2. Anyone know why? They're disable if you try to get to them via print preview. But File|page setup should work ok. AlbemarleMike wrote: > > The "Print Titles" option on the "Page Setup" - "Sheet" tab are disabled, or > "greyed out" in my Excel version 2002-SP2. Anyone know why? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@netscape.com Also disabled if two or more sheets are selected(grouped). ...

Pivot with multiple data field in Access
By using the first tip you offered, I am now able to get the data for either year and type out through crosstab queries. Now I am having difficulty merging them back without exceeding the 255 field limit in a query. I combined all the data into one table and used an identifier for the type of data. TYPE Year DataField1 DataField2 DataField3 etc Actual "Yr1" Discounted "Yr2" Original Yr3"...(right now through Yr20) I have the users select if an entry is Actual, and for what year of the Deal it ...

How do I right-click print from Open documents list?
This is the specific problem Excel 2003 files will not print from the shortcut (right-click) menu. I.E., opened Excel, Ctrl+O, chose document, right-click,"print" You can print from Word using this method after clicking through an error message, but it will not work with Excel. ...

Print just the list after performing a "find all" in Excel
I am working with a gigantic Excel workbook. I've used "find all" to locate a name in the entire workbook. It returns a list of 100 rows contained in 3 different worksheets. All I want is that list. Can I print just the list? ...

Printing Problem #2
Hallo All I am getting a problem in font size while printing. Font Size in Print and Print Preview is larger than it should be. i m doing something like this in OnDraw() nLogX = pDC->GetDeviceCaps(LOGPIXELSX); //get client area GetClientRect(&rectClient); lfTemp.lfHeight = -MulDiv(nFontSize, nLogX, 72); //create font hTmpFont = CreateFontIndirect(&lfTemp); pOldFont = (CFont*) SelectObject(*pDC, hTmpFont); //draw text DrawTextW(pDC->m_hDC, pWideChar, wcslen(pWideChar), &rectClient, DT_LEFT | DT_WORDBREAK | DT_CALCRECT); DrawTextW(pDC->m_hDC, pWideChar, wcs...

Investment account setup
I've set up an investment account, but I have multiple funds (accounts) with the same company. I would like to have the Investment Account in Money be top level, like MFS Investments, then add investments to the account for each of my individual funds. When I do this and I click on the investment, the registry comes up with ALL of the transactions for all of the funds with that company. Any way to have each individual investment show up with its own register, or is there a better way to group investments under a main heading? Thanks On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:31:37 -0700, "G...

does outlook express have a calendar that can be accessed?
"stepho" <stepho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06008EAA-4407-47A4-8AA8-D4EE8618FD6A@microsoft.com... > Please in future write your question in this BIG WHITE SPACE. Thank you. No is the answer.... -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) ...

how to print objects on the background?
I have placed an object on the background and am trying to print it. aaannnnddddd...what happens when you push the print button? "fbcwhite" <fbcwhite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2573000F-7165-4B6C-9855-894FFEDE3099@microsoft.com... |I have placed an object on the background and am trying to print it. ...

Quick Question
I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2010? Michael On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:59:26 +0000 (UTC), Rev. Michael L. Burns <sdbpastor@charter.bet> wrote: > >I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently >set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a >way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2...

Printing From Print Preview
I posted the following question earlier but left off what might be a critical problem. Normally the Print Preview window gives the user the option of printing or canceling. When using the code below, these options aren't available for the user and the only way out is to tap the ESC key. My original question is: I use the XP version of Excel and have macros that ran fine. Some of the people I work with have upgraded to Vista and can't print from the Print Preview menu that is in the VBA code. The line I use is: Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1, PREVIEW:=True Afterw...

In Publisher my photo cuts in half and prints double, help!
I can enter photos on my flyer created in Publisher and then when I go to enter my personal photo it takes the photo when printing and cuts it in half and doubles it in the photo box. When I preview it before I print it, it looks just fine and it only does it for the one photo and it is always the agent's photo. We are in real estate. I would be happy to fax anyone a sample so you can see exactly what I am talking about so that you could help me! I have Microsoft Office 2003 Professional. Pictures print multiple times in a Publisher 2003 publication http://support.microsoft.com/def...

Journal Entry List will not print
For Outlook 2002 - I'm not sure what I am doing wrong but each time I try to print or preview my journal view, I end up with this popup note "You cannot preview message headers until they are downloaded". I have tried searching knowledge base FAQs to no success. What does this message mean??? I can print or preview a single entry but not my custom view of entries. -- MLM Please supply the steps you're using to try to print. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Is there a quick way to...
highlighting only the odd or even numbered rows? Thanks. Something like this should do: Sub banding() ActiveSheet.Range("A65536").Select Selection.End(xlUp).Select lastrow = ActiveCell.Row Range("A6:AK" & lastrow).Select Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone 'Change rownum to the the first row number where data occurs rownum = 6 For i = 1 To (lastrow - rownum) Step 2 Range("B" & rownum + i & ":AK" & rownum + i).Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 15 .Pattern = xlSolid End With ...

text not printing
Since the blaster worm hit I have office products that will not print text items. Does anyone know of a fix? thanks ...