Quick Print Problem

On all my machines when I select the "Keep Current Document Displayed" option
and do the CTR Q sequence the program goes un responsive. If I unselect that
option everything seems to work. Is anyone else experiancing this? Running
GP10 SP4

------=_NextPart_0001_9A9CAD77

It works for me.  Same as when I originally developed the code as part of Named Printers. :-)

Do you have any customisations active of the Sales Transaction Entry window?

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP

http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

mailto:David dot Musgrave at microsoft dot com
http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP

Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.

------=_NextPart_0001_9A9CAD77

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang3081{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 It works for me.  Same as when I originally developed the code as part of Named Printers. :-)
\par
\par Do you have any customisations active of the Sales Transaction Entry window?
\par
\par David Musgrave [MSFT]
\par Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
\par Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
\par
\par Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
\par http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
\par
\par mailto:David dot Musgrave at microsoft dot com
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP
\par
\par Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_9A9CAD77--

0
david

printing address book
How do you print the address book? Thank you. Open the contact folder-File->Print. Select your preferred style of print. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Lance Gardner asked: | How do you print the address book? Thank you. ...

Copying certain column information quickly
As you know in Excel you could quickly copy the information you needed with a drag of the mouse. Because I need information copied repeatedly and easily for my access unfirmiliar co workers. Example JOB CUSTOMER QUOTE # A B1 110701 A(copied) A2 110701 (copied) A(copied) C4 110701 (copied) How do I do this quickly and efficiently for the computer challenged. Sorry, Access is a database, not a spreadsheet, and can't be used like one. You can write some code to select the rows that you want to ...

Search Problems with Outlook 2007
I have been using Outlook 2007 for the last 2 months with no problems except that lately my "search" is not working correctly. I have emails going back to 1999 in the Inbox, and for some reason, when I try to search my old messages (using email address, subject or text within the message), Outlook never finds anything, eventhough I can find them MANUALLY if I scroll up and down. With about 6,000 messages in my Inbox, this is horrible and time-wasting. I have tried changin the search options (this is the little Search Inbox) but to no avail! How can this be fixed that inside ...

4 per page postcards merge print problmes
Ok, I got it to work, that is I was able to create a VERY STANDARD postcard, 4 per page and merge with an excel data base. But I had to print directly to a printer to get the results. I was not even able to print to a PDF file so I could proof, it would only do 4 records at a time then stop. I find it hard to believe, such a BASIC use of Publisher, has such a HUGE bug in the program. Am I missing something? I plan on doing a lot of this type of merge/print in the future. Should I look for another solution, another program or has someone figured this out or does Microsoft have a sol...

Print + 1
I would the number in cell "a3" to increase by 1 for each page printed. In addition, it should also save the last number to continue the next time I open the file. Thx ...

incompatibility problems
I had Money 2001 UK version and now have 2004 US version. I know that I have to open my file in 2001 UK and export the data...the problem is I no longer have the 2001 UK version as it was lost in the move. Does anyone know a way around or know where I can get a temporary copy to perform this task? BTW, I didn't have this problem going from Money 1999 US to 2001 UK. Why are there problems now? Also, why can MS program conversions for Quicken and not their own software? Best idea would be to download one of the UK trial versions, install it, export your accounts and then uninst...

Quick help with excel formula
Ok, i need a forumla. this is what I want, i have two columns like this Time Start: ............. Time Finish: ............ I fill out these two columns like this Time Start: ...17:42... Time Finish: ...18:25.. Now i have another Column that says Training Length: ........ I want this to work out the time between 17:42 and 18:25 Any one help pleas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi simply =A2-A1 and format as time If your training time can span midnight use the formula =A2-A1+(A2<A1) >-----Original Message----- >Ok, i need a forumla. > >this is what ...

pics don't auto-print using rules.
Outlook 2002 on XP. I have a rule set up to automatically print emails that arrive with certain words in the subject. Works fine except some of the emails contain inserted pictures (digital camera pics of out of state facility) and the pics print as little icons instead of the actual picture. The pictures look fine in the preview pane and when I open the emails. The emails also print fine with all the pictures if I do a manual print. The only thing that DOESN'T work is the auto-rule-printing of the email with pics. We've tried different pic formats too. Jpg, bmp and gif. All pr...

Printing Merge
Im using Pub 2003. I have a 20 page report that I use the merge function on. Sometimes I'll make a mistake I find after printing and correct the problem. I can I print just one of the twenty pages in a merge? mandero wrote: > Im using Pub 2003. I have a 20 page report that I use the > merge function on. Sometimes I'll make a mistake I find > after printing and correct the problem. I can I print > just one of the twenty pages in a merge? ================================= On your "Print" screen...you'll see... Print Range... If you tick...Pa...

GP 10 SP1 Problems
We just applied SP1 to the server and experienced the same issue as reported earlier in the newsgroup (version numbers for GP (PRODID=0) fail to update). Thanks to all of you for your insight. When Launching GP we are now getting an error message: M00016:P00029 - I.S.T. trigger on procedure PostIVReceipt of form IV_TrxWorkLine not registered. I just tried to download the Installation guide and got blocked. What fun! -- Tim Foster The error message is occuring because SP1 broke one of our third party applications. The developer has already been in touch and I'm sure it will be ...

Print Titles Disabled
The "Print Titles" option on the "Page Setup" - "Sheet" tab are disabled, or "greyed out" in my Excel version 2002-SP2. Anyone know why? They're disable if you try to get to them via print preview. But File|page setup should work ok. AlbemarleMike wrote: > > The "Print Titles" option on the "Page Setup" - "Sheet" tab are disabled, or > "greyed out" in my Excel version 2002-SP2. Anyone know why? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@netscape.com Also disabled if two or more sheets are selected(grouped). ...

Why are you preventing me from posting my problem?
I asked for help with major spam problems and you delted my post can you at least email me and explain to me why you did this? Okay I still havent figured out these forums yet and it looks like I went to the second page and kept hitting refresh so I lost my posts. Sorry guys you can delete all of my posts it was my mistake. "dath" wrote: > I asked for help with major spam problems and you delted my post can you at > least email me and explain to me why you did this? ...

Print just the list after performing a "find all" in Excel
I am working with a gigantic Excel workbook. I've used "find all" to locate a name in the entire workbook. It returns a list of 100 rows contained in 3 different worksheets. All I want is that list. Can I print just the list? ...

How do I right-click print from Open documents list?
This is the specific problem Excel 2003 files will not print from the shortcut (right-click) menu. I.E., opened Excel, Ctrl+O, chose document, right-click,"print" You can print from Word using this method after clicking through an error message, but it will not work with Excel. ...

Printing Problem #2
Hallo All I am getting a problem in font size while printing. Font Size in Print and Print Preview is larger than it should be. i m doing something like this in OnDraw() nLogX = pDC->GetDeviceCaps(LOGPIXELSX); //get client area GetClientRect(&rectClient); lfTemp.lfHeight = -MulDiv(nFontSize, nLogX, 72); //create font hTmpFont = CreateFontIndirect(&lfTemp); pOldFont = (CFont*) SelectObject(*pDC, hTmpFont); //draw text DrawTextW(pDC->m_hDC, pWideChar, wcslen(pWideChar), &rectClient, DT_LEFT | DT_WORDBREAK | DT_CALCRECT); DrawTextW(pDC->m_hDC, pWideChar, wcs...

Join problem
Hello, Usually when I join querys to get a new one, If in the child query the record is missing, i get missing field in the new query. but somtime's, for reason's i don't know, i get in the new query field the value " #Error " , wich i dont know how to handel. Why is it happened and how to avoid this ? thank you -- תודה רבה Can you give us an example of a query that yields #Error? There can be lots of reasons why this could appear. A common example is if you use one of the VBA functions that cannot handle the Null value, such as CDbl() or Val(). -- ...

Odd problem
Just opened a financial workbook that has several several columns. The data in one column is missing for the past five days. This column is updated daily and the data was current as of yesterday but now it is missing. I would understand, if only the last days information was missing (could have forgot to save), but not the last five days. Has anyone else seen this problem or have an idea what happened? Thanks Ted Just a guess. You have multiple workbooks of the same name--but in different folders. And you're opening the wrong one every once in awhile. Ted wrote: > > J...

how to print objects on the background?
I have placed an object on the background and am trying to print it. aaannnnddddd...what happens when you push the print button? "fbcwhite" <fbcwhite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2573000F-7165-4B6C-9855-894FFEDE3099@microsoft.com... |I have placed an object on the background and am trying to print it. ...

Printing From Print Preview
I posted the following question earlier but left off what might be a critical problem. Normally the Print Preview window gives the user the option of printing or canceling. When using the code below, these options aren't available for the user and the only way out is to tap the ESC key. My original question is: I use the XP version of Excel and have macros that ran fine. Some of the people I work with have upgraded to Vista and can't print from the Print Preview menu that is in the VBA code. The line I use is: Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1, PREVIEW:=True Afterw...

Quick Question
I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2010? Michael On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:59:26 +0000 (UTC), Rev. Michael L. Burns <sdbpastor@charter.bet> wrote: > >I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently >set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a >way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2...

In Publisher my photo cuts in half and prints double, help!
I can enter photos on my flyer created in Publisher and then when I go to enter my personal photo it takes the photo when printing and cuts it in half and doubles it in the photo box. When I preview it before I print it, it looks just fine and it only does it for the one photo and it is always the agent's photo. We are in real estate. I would be happy to fax anyone a sample so you can see exactly what I am talking about so that you could help me! I have Microsoft Office 2003 Professional. Pictures print multiple times in a Publisher 2003 publication http://support.microsoft.com/def...

Problem replying to emails...
Outlook 2003 Sp2. ISP: f2s Never had a problem up until 2 days ago. Whenever I try to reply to an email from an AOL user it bounces straight back. If I email any AOL user direct (including the ones that bounce) it goes straight through ok. This is the reply I get in the bounce back... Reporting-MTA: dns; outmail.freedom2surf.net Received-From-MTA: DNS; i-83-67-124-50.freedom2surf.net Arrival-Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:32:45 GMT Final-Recipient: RFC822; ("the persons emil address is here") Action: failed Status: 5.0.0 Remote-MTA: DNS; mailin-03.mx.aol.com Diagnostic-Code: SMTP...

Formatting and Macro Problem
I have an Excel File with ~7000 unique account numbers. My problem is I am trying to summarize the data in a separate worksheet and deliver to Senior Management and it needs to be formatted as I have indicated in the attached spreadsheet. I was trying to write a Macro that would do this for me, but am having no luck. For each account number found, I would need to create a table and fill the information into the appropriate columns. Once the information has been populated, the Macro would move to the next account and repeat the entire process thus creating another table and so on. The sec...

exchange 2003 archiving outlook 2003 problem
has anyone had this problem yet? i am performing an archive and then when the archive is complete the old archived messages are still online in the inbox?? how the heck. i tried it for multiple accounts and multiple computers, still the same problem. i don't understand what might be causing this. archiving to a pst... -- nick Had same problem with user. But when the user was an administrator. Try that. Jeff "Nicholas Oneil" wrote: > has anyone had this problem yet? > > i am performing an archive and then when the archive is complete the old > archived...

Is there a quick way to...
highlighting only the odd or even numbered rows? Thanks. Something like this should do: Sub banding() ActiveSheet.Range("A65536").Select Selection.End(xlUp).Select lastrow = ActiveCell.Row Range("A6:AK" & lastrow).Select Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone 'Change rownum to the the first row number where data occurs rownum = 6 For i = 1 To (lastrow - rownum) Step 2 Range("B" & rownum + i & ":AK" & rownum + i).Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 15 .Pattern = xlSolid End With ...