Quick MO's

I realize that all items must be flagged as backflush in order to do a quick
mo, but we have a scenario where someone entered an MO in the quick MO screen
and not all the items were flagged to backflush.  The pickable items was
backflushed.  Am I save to assume (1) that if I enter an MO in the Quick MO
entry screen that all items, whether marked to 'flag as backflush' or not,
will automatically backflush?
Or (2) should I have received a warning message telling me that all items
were not backflushed?

This is GP 10

Thanks
--
Paula

Hi Paula,

When you do a quick MO, everything is automatically backflushed regarding of
settings.

"Paula" wrote:

> I realize that all items must be flagged as backflush in order to do a quick
> mo, but we have a scenario where someone entered an MO in the quick MO screen
> and not all the items were flagged to backflush.  The pickable items was
> backflushed.  Am I save to assume (1) that if I enter an MO in the Quick MO
> entry screen that all items, whether marked to 'flag as backflush' or not,
> will automatically backflush?
> Or (2) should I have received a warning message telling me that all items
> were not backflushed?
>
> This is GP 10
>
> Thanks
> --
> Paula

General OE User Caveats
General OE User Caveats: - Don't use Inbox or Sent Items to archive messages. Move them to local folders created for this purpose. - Empty Deleted Items folder daily. - Frequently perform a manual compact of all OE folders while "working offline". More at http://www.insideoe.com/files/maintain.htm - Do not cancel Automatic Compacting, should it occur, and do not attempt to close OE via Task Manager or shutdown your machine if Automatic Compacting is taking place. - Disable email scanning by your anti-virus application. It can cause corruption (i.e., lo...

Copying certain column information quickly
As you know in Excel you could quickly copy the information you needed with a drag of the mouse. Because I need information copied repeatedly and easily for my access unfirmiliar co workers. Example JOB CUSTOMER QUOTE # A B1 110701 A(copied) A2 110701 (copied) A(copied) C4 110701 (copied) How do I do this quickly and efficiently for the computer challenged. Sorry, Access is a database, not a spreadsheet, and can't be used like one. You can write some code to select the rows that you want to ...

Quick help with excel formula
Ok, i need a forumla. this is what I want, i have two columns like this Time Start: ............. Time Finish: ............ I fill out these two columns like this Time Start: ...17:42... Time Finish: ...18:25.. Now i have another Column that says Training Length: ........ I want this to work out the time between 17:42 and 18:25 Any one help pleas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi simply =A2-A1 and format as time If your training time can span midnight use the formula =A2-A1+(A2<A1) >-----Original Message----- >Ok, i need a forumla. > >this is what ...

Quick Question
I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2010? Michael On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:59:26 +0000 (UTC), Rev. Michael L. Burns <sdbpastor@charter.bet> wrote: > >I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently >set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a >way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2...

Is there a quick way to...
highlighting only the odd or even numbered rows? Thanks. Something like this should do: Sub banding() ActiveSheet.Range("A65536").Select Selection.End(xlUp).Select lastrow = ActiveCell.Row Range("A6:AK" & lastrow).Select Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone 'Change rownum to the the first row number where data occurs rownum = 6 For i = 1 To (lastrow - rownum) Step 2 Range("B" & rownum + i & ":AK" & rownum + i).Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 15 .Pattern = xlSolid End With ...

Quick campaign- change to all quick campaigns
Does any one know how to set the following to default. In the quick campaign view, change 'my quick campaigns' to 'all quick campaigns' Cheers Sid ...

Quick Part
When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 characters. Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction that cannot be changed? Catherine wrote: > When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction > Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 > characters. > Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction > that cannot be changed? It is a restriction that can't be changed. I d...

Quick Links Copy
Is there any way to copy Quick Links from one GP 10 user to another? Rich, I assume by "quick links" you are referring to the items on the user's Shortcut Bar. If this is correct, you can run the following query: INSERT INTO [DYNAMICS].[dbo].[SY01990] ([ScbGroupType] ,[ScbOwnerID] ,[ScbNodeID] ,[ScbParentNodeID] ,[ScbShortcutType] ,[ScbSubType] ,[ScbDisplayName] ,[ScbShortcutKey] ,[ScbTargetStringOne] ,[ScbTargetStringTwo] ,[ScbTargetStringThree] ...

Quick Time
I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face book. So do I uninstall it and redo it or not? Thanks http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=943 "didee58" <didee58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E82461A-8192-407C-BAC7-10455759D56B@microsoft.com... :I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is : not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face : book. So do I uninstal...

quick question
So I extended my Windows 2003 to support Windows 2008, making my schema version now 44. I do not wish to to install a windows 2008 DC, can I still use the features such as RODC and probably fine grain password policy etc? Howdie! On 30.03.2010 15:28, Nik wrote: > So I extended my Windows 2003 to support Windows 2008, making my schema > version now 44. > I do not wish to to install a windows 2008 DC, can I still use the > features such as RODC and probably fine grain password policy etc? No, you can't. For RODCs, you need a full-DC with Server 2008 in the hu...

MRP Forecast using MO Quote/Estimate inplace of Sales Forecast
Hi, We have a client that has GP9.0 with Standard keys. With GP Standard they cannot purchase the Sales Forecast module to use with the MRP module. Would there be any problem using the MO with a status of Quote/Estimate to enter a "forecast" qty to create component requirements for MRP? Or is there a better way to handle a forecast in MRP w/o the Sales Forecast module? Thanks Yes, there would be a problem. When a Sales Forecast is used by MRP, it can be consumed by actual demands. Thus, if 1000 of an item was forecast in a period and 100 pieces was actually ordered, the...

A Quick Question
Greetings: Could somebody please explain to me the difference between OnPaint and OnDraw? Thank you, Mark Roberts OnDraw will be called by the defualt implementation of OnPrint( ), passing the Printer DC. So you can check for CDC::IsPrinting( ) to know whether the DC object you got is of printer or display. "Mark Roberts" <mcroberts@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:40325A3E.4070600@sympatico.ca... > Greetings: > > Could somebody please explain to me the > difference between OnPaint and OnDraw? > > Thank you, > Mark Roberts > OnPaint is calle...

Delete a custom margin from the Quick Access toolbar
I am using Word 2007 and created a custom margin on the Quick Access toolbar margin list. Now I realize that the printer needs to have .55 instead of .5 on the bottom margin. How do I delete that custom margin I created or make a correction to the original? Right-click on it. kalispunk wrote: > I am using Word 2007 and created a custom margin on the Quick Access toolbar > margin list. Now I realize that the printer needs to have .55 instead of .5 > on the bottom margin. How do I delete that custom margin I created or make a > correction to the original? ...

category quick click
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 No matter what color I set to be my quick click default in Outlook 2007, once I exit Outlook at return, the quick click setting is always "red." Any ideas on how to make the color I select for my quick click remain the default setting? Is outlook closing completely when you close it? Check task manager's processes tab to verify. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists....

Quick view
My new emails are not coming to quick view folder in windows live mail, how do I fix this. thanks in advance..!!! Rgds, Jay Windows Live Mail version ? - WLM Menu/Help/About Microsoft Windows Live Mail (press the Alt key if the menu is not present) -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Jay" <Jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39FB218A-6485-4866-830E-E2A97D9F1E2C@microsoft.com... > My new emails are not coming to quick view folder in windows live mail, how > do I fix this. thanks in advance..!!! > > Rgds, > Jay Try right...

Quick Question!
Hi All, I have a Dialog based MFC app, I want to draw something on the dialog, so How do I call an OnDraw method here? TIA Vai2000 wrote: > Hi All, I have a Dialog based MFC app, I want to draw something on the > dialog, so How do I call an OnDraw method here? > > TIA > > The dialog receives WM_PAINT. A better and safer way is to put a CStatic control (picture control) on your dialog template, then derive a class from CStatic. Create a control member variable (use class wizard) of your class in the dialog. Paint in your CStatic WM_PAINT message handler. -- S...

Quick Print in GP 10
In GP 10 with SP1 installed, a user uses the quick print functionality to print a sales work order. The order type is set up to use a Modified Long Form. If the user prints the order using the Print Sales Transaction option, the correct form prints. However, if the user presses <Ctrl-Q>, the non-modified version prints. I can't find anywhere to tell the system which form to use for Quick Print. -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles, The default document type seems to be linked to the Document Type ID in Sales Order Processing Setup. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP >> Tools &g...

quick views
All inbox option in the quick views works sometimes and then stops working. I unchecked the box in the quick views menu and then re-checked but I cannot get it to work properly or consistently. Being able to combine all inbox accounts is most helpful when this quick view option is working. Mail is moved to storage folders or deleted every few days. Version 2009 build 14.0 "frustrato" <frustrato@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36E1CE20-FB66-4061-923B-2762B221EAED@microsoft.com... > All inbox option in the quick views works sometimes and the...

Junk / Spam Mail appearing in the Quick View Unread mail folder
Hi, How can I stop Junk / Spam mail appaearing in my unread quick view folder? They do not appaear within my inbox, as they go straight to the Junk / Spam folders of my individual mail accounts. Thanks There are several folders available in Quick views. Which folders are you viewing? Why did you say inbox when you have several accounts? Are you moving messages to one Inbox? -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "Jamie" <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F30A4E62-F155-4766-A099-50544F4A96E1@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > How can I ...

Quick create contact "form"
Is it possible to edit the Quick create form used when creating contacts from within the account primary contact picker ? Otherwise this is a suggestion to make this possible! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Co...

Quick Exchange 5.5 Question #2
With MS Exchange 5.5 Enterprise edition, is there a maximum size for an individual mailbox or is this simply determined by available hardware as well? Thanks, Jonathan "Jonathan M. Lerche" <lerchejm@corning.com> wrote: >With MS Exchange 5.5 Enterprise edition, is there a >maximum size for an individual mailbox none that i know of. when the mailbox passes 2GB the displayed size will be incorrect, but that's not a limitation. >or is this simply >determined by available hardware as well? yup. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at h...

Quick Question...
Hello all, I'm working on a spread sheet Where row 1 is all headings. (Company name, state, tax bracket, etc...) How can I tell excel, to let just that row stay locked, so that when I scroll down the heading row stays at the top of the screen? Thank you for your help, Confused Man Hello Confused Man Select Row 1 and go to Window>Freeze Panes ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** Thanks Dave Thats what I needed, but for some reason, when i would click on the 1 to se...

OWA
Hello, I am in need of some help. I have a issue with OWA timeouts. I have a bunch of users on MACs running OSX with Firefox 1.0.7. They are all saying that they are getting timed out well before the 15 minute basic connection timeout setting. Right now we are not able to upgrade FF to 1.5.0.x because of compatibility with a home grown app. Are there any cookie settings within FF on the MAC or something on the FE servers, where OWA is running, that I can tweak to allow connections to last the full 15 minutes? Thanks for any help that can be provided. Tom ...

replying quickly
I am wondering if anyone has a nice - quick but effective method to reply and also quote the person? For example - If am replying to this post, is there an easy way to take my question, paste that at the top of my response to the person and then put my response below and then in a different font or style so they know it is my response? http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scra...

Hey, quick question
Hey guys, I am at work, I have a quick question for yall. How do I paste this =IF(V4="SMS",(AJ4*AA294),"") while onl incrementing the V4 by 1 and AJ4 by 1, so the next cell would be ... =IF(V5="SMS",(AJ5*AA294),"") , I keep trying to copy and paste, an excel automatically increases the AA294 =( .. thanks for the help i advance -- Sundee ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Sundeep's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3511 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthr...