Question on Order Management

Hello all,

Any workaround that i can setup GP9 Business Portal default currency USD
rate change accordingly base on login person GP currency ID?

example: if customer currecny ID is AUS, BP will show in AUS rate not in USD?

cheers

kkthui
0
kkthui (1)

Backup question

Business Portal Requisition Management Shipping Method
When adding a requisition item, it should have the option to choose a shipping method (with lookup) for the item on the RequisitonLine dialog. ...

a question and a question

Re: Ordering a replacement disc.
I need a replacement disc for Publisher 2000 (disc 1)which cracked and is unusable. Does anyone know who to contact to order a replacement? "Jeanne Jelinek" wrote: > I need a replacement disc for Publisher 2000 (disc 1)which > cracked and is unusable. Does anyone know who to contact > to order a replacement? ===================================== To obtain replacement CD-ROMs or manuals, contact the Microsoft Replacement and Supplemental Parts Department at (800) 360-7561. When you call for a replacement CD, you may be asked to fax a copy of the store receipt to the Mic...

IF AND question

IE8 privacy question

Question about Paste Special

Microsoft Query question

Managing PST Files #2
Does anybody here know of any tools to better manage PST files? I'm after somethaing that will graphicaly represent the usage of messages in a PST. Cheers, Lee ihatespam@ihatespam.com <ihatespam@ihatespam.com> wrote: > Does anybody here know of any tools to better manage PST files? > > I'm after somethaing that will graphicaly represent the usage of > messages in a PST. I've never seen any reports of a tool like that. However, if you want to contract with a company like MAPI Labs, I'd wager they could write one for you. It won't be free. -- Bri...

Question

OWA Question #16

401K questions

Attaching a additional manager to Microsoft POS
I replaced a crashed hard drive on the database PC, reloaded POS, attached a second register and everything worked. When I tried to attach an additional PC running manager only it could not find the POS database, even though I could see the hard drive on the network. Any idea would be appreciated. All PC's are running XP and Microsoft POS not RMS -- Jeff Turn of antivirus and firewall then try and Did you ping ip ? --vendaliajat@yahoo.com "jstone" <jstone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F166E4BF-8EF3-40E8-B8EE-B38855C340CF@microsoft.com... >I...

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Text Box Question

If / Then Question

Palm V Sync w/ Business Contact Manager
Has anyone been able to get their Palm device to sync with Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager. Intellisync does not support this yet. You answered your own question. Once intellisync supports this, then = you should be able to set your preferred .pst file. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Jim <jfjordan@prodigy.net> asked: | Has anyone been able to get their Palm device to sync | with Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager. |=20 | Intellisync does...

ROWCOUNT question

moving alternating rows to a column with the order staying the sam
I am working on a sheet that has more 11000+ rows. I need to move alternating rows to a column without having to do it manually. However, currently A1 correspondes with A2, A3 with A4, etc. How can I move it from: address1 switch#1 address2 switch#2 to: address 1 switch#1 address 2 switch#2 address 3 switch#3 one way In B1 place the formula =IF(MOD(ROW(),2)=1,A2,"") Copy it all the way to the bottom - you should get alternating rows where the switch # lines up next to the correct address# If so, copy the entire column B, the Edit>Paste Special Values If you ne...

Exmerge Question #7

Sort order and seconday sort order
Hi I hope that someone can help? I have a table with two fields "Days since last contact" and diary date. I want to have a certain sort order whereby the records are sorted by diary date ascending if the diary date is < date()+1 and then by days since last contacted descending. However if the diary date is > date()+1 then I just want to sort by days since last contact Descending. The following is how I would like the data to appear DaysLastcontact DiaryDate 30.00 04/04/2007 7.00 04/04/2007 2.00 04/04/2007 30.00 05/04/2007 7.00 05/04/2007 2.00 05/04/2007 1.00 05/04/200...

question about "delete"
I have a pointer: MyWindowClass *p = NULL; p = new MyClass(...); .... delete p; After delete p, does p equal NULL(it is in C++ standard?)? How to decide if p has been deleted? The reason I asked this question is that in my project, there are many code/files use the pointer which I need to determine is it is deleted? Can I use: if(p != NULL) delete p; I guess somewhere p has been deleted, but p still not NULL(possible?), the above code might cause problem. Hi Kathy, I typically just set p to NULL when I delete it: delete p; p = NULL; Then you can check it in other places and ...

More combining companies questions
We too have acquired another company and need to look at all of our options concerning what to do with email. We run Exchange 2003, they run Exchange 2000. What is the best way to combine the two so we can share GAL, free-busy info, etc.? No decisions have been made as far as what we are going to do with their AD. We could of course change their MX record to point to our server, update our RUS, etc., but what if we want to keep an Exchange server at their site? What has to be done to join their server to our Exchange org? If you want sync both GAL,pls check this http://www.microso...

Some Questions about Outlook
1. what's the max size of attachment for sending email? 2. newMail notifitor: when there is a new mail, can the tary be changed to other until i check the mail? can it work with hotmail? 3. is there any function likes "To Do List"; calendar require time setting? 4. configure file backup; can i back up all of my setting? -- Me, Who I am On Sun, 7 May 2006 22:17:01 -0700, Dotku <lwjct@hotmail.com> wrote: >1. what's the max size of attachment for sending email? That would depend on your mail server/ISP. >2. newMail notifitor: when there is a new mail, can the ...