Query Error in Business Portal #2

BP 2.5. Sometimes a user, a requisition purchase, got "Query Error" when he
tried to select a vendor from drop dowm list. I reboot the BP server and
fixed the problem. Do you know how did it happen? How to prevent it happen
again? Except reboot the BP server, should I do anything in the SQL Database
server? Thank you very much.

stien
0
stien (86)

Event ID 8270, LDAP error for Exchange 2003
Hi, All: I just built a Win2003 AD with exchange 2003 as mail server. We have ca. 10 child domains located in different places. In Exchange 2003, I created RUS for all child domains. It seems working fine now. We can send/receive email from parent/child domains. But I keep getting hte following error messages from application logs: Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operation Event ID:8270 LDAP returned error [20]. No Such Object when importing transaction dn. <GUID=D4EDD...> changetypr: modify member:add <GUID=...> DC=child domain, DC=domain, DC=org I also...

Hyperlink help #2
I have an array formula that creates a hyperlink:- =IF(K24=0,"",HYPERLINK("[inventory.xls]Inventory!a"&MATCH($A$1&$A24& $B24,Inventory.xls!$A$2:$A$10000&Inventory.xls!$D$2:$D $10000&Inventory.xls!$E$2:$E$10000,0)+1,"[inventory.xls]Inventory! a"&MATCH($A$1&$A24&$B24,Inventory.xls!$A$2:$A$10000&Inventory.xls!$D $2:$D$10000&Inventory.xls!$E$2:$E$10000,0)+1)) this works and creates the hyperlink:- [Inventory.xls]Inventory!a1 this works fine, but when the workbook inventory.xls is closed, nothing at all works when i clickon th...

Timer for Queries?

Erratic results from query criteria

Workflow Error #3
When a case is created I would like an email to be sent with the reference number in it directly to the contact, rather than the account. Whenever I produce this simple workflow and choose "Contact" to recieve the email and start the workflow I get back Error Code 800404cc. back from the Workflow Monitor. Any help would be appricated! Thanks Judging by the error code, my guess is you are creating a case with an account as the customer, and since you have the recipient of the email as a contact, you get the unexpected type error. Are you trying to send an email to the primar...

Slow start up times... #2
Word, Excel & PowerPoint, all display the same issue and although Entourage doesn't appear to have it, it does load up slow. Here is the issue: When opening the apps, the apps load fast enough, BUT ARE NOT ready for imput for about 5 seconds after you see the empty document. So I have to wait and wait until either I can type in Word or Click on any of the cells in Excel. The same happens in PowerPoint where I can't start to do anything. I have a Menu Meters installed and I can see the two CPUS going pretty high while this is happening. All together it takes Excel 15 seconds...

Error Message
I have been using Outlook 2002 with no problems for over 1.5 years. Last week, I began to get the error message "Unable to complete the operation. A fatal error has occurred in Outlook." This happens when I open and type and email message (MS Word as the editor) and then hit send. The message does not send, and I get this message box. I have search the knowledge base with no luck. Can anyone help? ...

Error when trying to login.
We are using GP V7.5. When one of our users is trying to login she keeps getting 'A get/change first operation on table 'coProcess' failed accessing SQL data.' But when I check the user activity the user is logged in the system. When she tries to login again then she gets 'A get/change operation on 'SY_Current_Activity failed. A record was already locked' Everyone else seems to be able to login fine. That's the problem...delete her from the User Activity table and then have her log back in. She was logged in...and then somehow got kicked out of the syste...

recurring invoice #2
Is there a way to set up a recurring invoice in Money 2004 small business version. I am trying to setup a recurring monthly invoice for my customers Thanks ...

Cannot use object linking and embedding error #2
Hi, I get an error when opening excel 2003 indicating "Cannot use object linking and embedding error". Does anyone have a fix for this? Could not find anything on it. Please let me know You may have the MSBlast virus See http://www.computing.net/office/wwwboard/forum/1185.html Cheers from North Yorkshire UK John P "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09cb01c3d524$1fb9e000$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I get an error when opening excel 2003 indicating "Cannot > use object linking and embedding error". &g...

Update Query ?

design query match anywhere?
In the design query I want to match the letters "ABC" anywhere in the column 'description'. I could not get instr to work by using: InStr(description, "ABC")) > 0 How else can I match ABC (upper and lowercase) to anywhere in my 'description' column? Thanks! Are you saying you put that InStr bit as a criteria under your Description field in the query designer? Try putting Like "*ABC*" as the criteria instead. Alternatively, you could add a computed field to the query InStr([Description, "ABC") and then put >0 as the ...

recordset "over" 2 forms
I think this is a rather basic question and difficult to explain, but I'll try I have this form with 1 entryfield and 1 puhbutton In this entryfield I enter a name, or part of a name I click the pushbutton and another form opens, based upon what I entered in the first form The code for the pushbutton of the first form is: Private Sub Knop13_Click() If IsNull(Me!Naam_lk) = False Then If MsgBox("Je koos een naam", vbOKOnly, "Let op") Then End If End If If IsNull(Me!Naam_lk) = False Then Dim g As Form, f As Form Dim db As Database Set db = Cur...

Error Number 57121
Hi All, I have a problem with one computer that when a open one of my files on it and run the macro in it it will come up with an error message that says "Error Number 57121. Application-defined or Object-defined Error" though when I open it on another computer it works fine. The Computer that I'm having trouble with is using Office 2007 and my file was orginally made with Office 2003. The file was working on this computer until the begining of this week. Any Answers would be greatly apprieciated Jason Hi Jason, Have a look at the following site and see it...

I am getting a message that says "Unexpected Error An Error has occurred" when I am running an advanced find query on two custom entities. It seems to be when I have certain custom fields included in my view that the query errors out. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Just wanted to add that I seem to get errors when there is a 0.00 amount in these fields... "TJ" wrote: > I am getting a message that says "Unexpected Error An Error has occurred" > when I am running an advanced find query on two custom entities. It se...

Flash 10 OCX update causing System Error crash in vb6 IDE
Hi All Has anybody else experienced problems when using flash ocx controls in your VB6 app since the latest Adobe flash player update came out?? I **think** I was on v. 10e and everything was rosey, a little message appeared on PC startup saying do you want to update your flash player, clicked yes and then all my bloody vb6/flash apps stopped working!!! You can't save any changes to the code when a form has the flash ocx component in the form. It keeps crashing with a System Error. I'd kept the flash standalone installer for v10e, but couldn't even reinstall ...

service pack 3 #2
After updating a windows XP machine with Office 2000 service pack 3 unable to open email attachments. When I go back to service pack 2 everything is fine. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I would preper to put SP3 back on the computer but the user gets attachments everyday. Anne <Anne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > After updating a windows XP machine with Office 2000 service pack 3 > unable to open email attachments. When I go back to service pack 2 > everything is fine. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I > would preper to put SP3 back on th...

Pivot Table Summary Error?
Greetings, Sorry, wasn't sure which subforum to post this in, as there's nothing dedicated to pivot table. My dilemma is as follows: I have a spreadsheet where data is entered daily. For my example, just imagine a spreadsheet with three columns: date, date, delay. Two date columns are used for the pivot table. The pivot table is displayed with month and weekly ranges as the row headers. There is a field in the pivot table that is summarized as a MAX of one of the source data columns. Now, the problem I am coming across is the monthly summary MAX is not c...

pass through query

Help
I am using Exchange 5.5 SP4 + IIS 4.0. OWA often stops response after installing the Mailbox Manager, says - error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error /exchange/CHS/logon.asp A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running. When this happens, I can't stop and restart WWW publishing service with Control Panel, the only way is to reboot the whole NT system. Have stopped the mailbox manager service and reapplied SP4, but just useless. Pls help! Thanks! I've never heard of that happening. You might try reinstalling Exchange to reinstall OWA. ...

a count field in a query?

getpivotdata function #2
In Excel 2000, can I have more than one data field in my pivot table and still use the GETPIVOTDATA function? My pivot table is laid out as such: Date DesShop Pathway Data 200501 200502 240 Database Sum of DeliveryQty 12 14 Sum of DeliveryAmt 15853 15652 Retail Sum of DeliveryQty 3 4 Sum of DeliveryAmt 2997 7888 Grassroots Sum of DeliveryQty 0 Sum of DeliveryAmt 0 Managed Care Sum of DeliveryQty 1 Sum of DeliveryAmt 1995 240 ...

about CFormView #2
I am developing a application using CFormView. But I am not getting how to change the default form displayed in the frame window. Please tell me how to change the form displayed in framewindow just by clicking a button on the form. Thanking you. Prashant wrote: > > I am developing a application using CFormView. > But I am not getting how to change the default form > displayed in the frame window. > Please tell me how to change the form displayed in > framewindow just by clicking a button on the form. > Thanking you. Search MSDN for "VSWAP32" for code to chan...

Saving Username and Pass with Web Queries
I am pulling data from a website that requires you to provide a usernam and password everytime you visit the site. Excel has cachin capabilities, but everytime you close excel and try and open up th spreadsheet again, it can't login. What is the fix for this? Thanks, Hend -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Bump! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

8270 Error
Hi I’m kind of new at administering an Exchange server. We run a 2000 network with Exchange 2003 as our mail server. It is also a DC. I have repeatedly emptied out the application error log because it overflows with this error. It shows up in the log 3 times and repeats every 5 minutes for hours I’m talking 10+ Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Date: 10/29/2004 Time: 10:23:40 PM User: N/A Computer: (Server Name) Description: LDAP returned the error [32] Insufficient Rights when importing the transaction dn: CN=Recipient ...