QTY Remaining on a Purchasing PO

Is there something I'm missing?  What's the best way to find the open
quantity on a PO line?  In SOP, I could query the QTYREMAI field, but can't
find an equivalent in POP to show uncancelled and unreceived quantities.

Thanks!

Barbara
0
Bbehen (13)

Barbara:

Click on the line item, then click the little 'i' enclosed in the
circle in the line item header - that will open the Qty Status window.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
0
fhamelly1 (1404)
5/21/2008 6:32:18 PM
Thanks for the quick response.  Do you now of a way to show that field in a
SmartList or on a report?

Barbara

"Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP" wrote:

> Barbara:
>
> Click on the line item, then click the little 'i' enclosed in the
> circle in the line item header - that will open the Qty Status window.
>
> Frank Hamelly
> MCP-GP, MCT
> East Coast Dynamics
> www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

0
Bbehen (13)

QTY Remaining on a Purchasing PO
Is there something I'm missing? What's the best way to find the open quantity on a PO line? In SOP, I could query the QTYREMAI field, but can't find an equivalent in POP to show uncancelled and unreceived quantities. Thanks! Barbara Barbara: Click on the line item, then click the little 'i' enclosed in the circle in the line item header - that will open the Qty Status window. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Thanks for the quick response. Do you now of a way to show that field in a SmartList or on a report? Barbara "...

Multiple distribution lines on a PO for non-inventoried items
When we set up a PO for non-inventoried items, the distribution screen only allows one GL account for distribution. In the case where we want to buy a multiple quantity of an item (say Blackberries for example) and want to charge out each item to a different department, we either have to set up a line for each department's Blackberry, or charge them all to a single account and then redistribute by journal entry. This is a problem because in scenario #1, we have about 90 active departments - alot of keying and a very long PO if we have to set up a line for each one. In scenario 2,...

Investment purchases for same stock tracked seperately.
In portfolio mode, money should have an option track each stock purchase seperately. Since stocks are puchased at different times, with different prices, it helps investors keep track of gains on each transactional purchase. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pa...

Serial Numbers and Qty On Hand
When I started with RMS, we did not use serialized inventory. I am slowly moving to serialized inventory for two departments and have been doing it by category. I've noticed something strange, though... Let's say I have two of a particular TV in stock. None committed, none on order. Item type = standard. Enter the item properties, change the item type to serialized, select the serial tab and enter the two serial numbers. When I click OK, the quantity changes from 2 to 4. I have to select a reason code, go back into the item properties and change the QoH back to 2--with a...

Purchasing Outlook
Does anyone know how I can purchase and download MS Outlook. I have the basic office suite but just want to add Outlook without having it shipped or having to go to the store, You can't download it. You'll need to purchase the software. "DFW" <DFW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84B34616-82B0-44AA-A779-98D45A8639E2@microsoft.com... : Does anyone know how I can purchase and download MS Outlook. I have the basic : office suite but just want to add Outlook without having it shipped or having : to go to the store, There isnt a 'ba...

Qty sold/Qty available
is there a report to get both qty sold and qty available on one report??? CT, Detailed Sales Report and add the On Hand column. (right click on the report, Show/Hide Columns) -- Jeff Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ===================================================== When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ===================================================== "CT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26eb601c4638f$063fe3a0$a601280a@phx.gbl......

PO Return for uninvoiced item
We're trying to process a return against a PO line that was received in error. The receipt has not been matched to an invoice, and won't be since it was our mistake to receive it in the first place. There has been no further inventory or sales activity on the item since the PO receipt. When I try to enter a 'Return', the specific receipt transaction doesn't show. If I enter 'Return with Credit' then it does show. Since we won't be invoiced I'd rather not create a credit on the vendor account, but there doesn't appear to be an option at this poi...

EBT Cash Purchase
Sometimes my customers want to cash out with their EBT cash card, which is the food stamp card with cash amounts. Is this the same as Debit card transactions? -- Alone in the Island It's not the same as a Debit transaction. Does that answer the question? Who are you using for EBT processing? Does anyone have experience with TPI and Mercury? What do you have to say about those two options? Can Citi process EBT transactions? David "Seon" wrote: > Sometimes my customers want to cash out with their EBT cash card, which is > the food stamp card with cash amounts. I...

Maintain PO Line item number sequence when one is deleted.
Once a PO is printed (released), if a line item is deleted, all subsequent line item numbers are resequenced. I would prefer they are not resequenced to maintain accurate history and to all me to tell the vendor that line item 13 was deleted. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

reports by total sale qty of item and on hand qty with specific s
Report that shows total qty sold for item. qty on hand and in a specific date range ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=13763723-9122-4a67-be7f-d7478401437d&...

Total and Subtotal not correct in PA Purchase Order Inquiry Zoom
User added a line item to a purchase order and the Subtotal amount does not reflect the added Ext. Cost. This PO has existing Shipment/Invoice payments and the Remaining PO Subtotal amount is also not reflecting the updated line item cost. PO has been saved and PO report will print the correct PO total. Tables PA10600 & PA10601 show all the information correctly including each line item and Ext Cost. Running GP 8.0. How can I correct this to show the correct subtotals? Thanks Print the modified PO to release the new line items and if the problem still exists run the PO reconcile...

It's your chance to try SmsAlias, 2-way SMS Outlook Add-in (...before any purchase)!
We are launching a new sms 2-way service the name is www.smsalias.com . SMSalias is a unique and innovative way to integrate short message systems (SMS) functionality on most common email clients enabling 2way SMS exchange and providing subscribers with a personal GSM number (an alias to their personal number) for the country of their choice (currently available for UK, SW and Italy. More countries are added each month). SMSalias provides you with a personal number of the country of your choice and an easy to install add-in for your email client. Once your account is active and you have SM...

Cash receipts (Credit Card Payments) not applied but 0 remaining
I have multiple transactions for multiple custoemrs where we have taken a credit card payment and it looks like the payment was not applied to anything, but if you look at the payment it shows 0 remaining. Also if you print the receivables trial balance detail it shows the payment but it also shows the invoices (we select the remove flly applied docs). Any idea how to resolve this? Thanks -- Fliehigh FlieHigh, To help you with, Could You explain in detail the steps You're following to process the Credit Card Payments. If You're a Microsoft Partner, You can also login to Dyn...

Do I need to purchase a license to get Analysis Toolpak?
I have Excell installed do I need to purchase a license to get Analysis Toolpak? Fred - > I have Excell installed do I need to purchase a license to get Analysis > Toolpak? < No, it's included with Excel Choose Tools | Add-Ins. If Analysis ToolPak is in the list of "Add-Ins Available," check the box. If it's not listed, use your Excel/Office disk to install it. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com Analysis Toolpak should be on the Office CD. There are installation instructions here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP011277241033.aspx Fred wr...

unexpected qty showing up in MRP
Hello Everybody. Every so often we see qtys show up on our MRP workbench that are associated w/ an SO that is closed / transfered to history. Does anyone know .. - why this might occur - how to clean up MRP We have tried running checklinks, item reconciles, regenerating MRP, etc .. In my current example, if I drill down to the details of the MRP qty, I will see a reference to an SO. Try to drill down again and get the msg that 'this SO has been removed from Sales Order processing History'. Any insite is appreciated. M. Is it possible that the SO was canceled in between regen...

Pivot tables qty
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C356E6.BC4D1160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible and if so how do I recall only quantities greater than = zero into a pivot table. Stock adjustments for items can be made, and some of them will cancel = each other out +5 and -5 =3D 0. This 0 (Zero) qty is still recorded in = the pivot table as the adjustments show in the table I am getting the = info from but I don't want it to, how do I stop the table from = retrieving these lines...

Page Life Expectancy remains constant
Hi all - During a load test I captured various perfmon stats including "Page Life Expectancy" (PLE). The load test went for an hour and pushed through thousands of different user cases and millions of transactions. Surprisingly the PLE counter never changed...it remained constant at 24833.... Has anyone ever seen this before and can explain why this would oocur?...I've never monitored a system before where the PLE has remained completely constant... ENVT --- SQL Server STD 2008 SP1 64bit / WIND0WS 2008 64bit...32GB RAM.. Cheers Andy Something is wrong bec...

How Can I Get Outlook 2003 To Really Close Out And Not Remain Open
This week my Office Outlook 2003 seems to be "active" all of the time, even though it appears that I have signed out, i.e. I get the notification pop-up, etc. When I click on the Outlook icon, the Office Outlook 2003 page does not pop up; it goes directly to the list of emails, etc. I also cannot access my webmail from another computer as it "thinks" that I am actively using Outlook. I have right clicked on the Outlook icon but can not get any thing that seems to help. I also noticed at the same time that an additional Outlook icon appeared on the bottom ri...

Posting Distribution in Purchasing.
My company just done some kind of update and this update stops me from changing the distribution accounts. As you all know when you recive items they need to be coded to different departments. Lets say its two maintenance items (non inventory) I need to code each to different departments. Can anyone give any suggestions? Tony, It sounds like your company just upgraded to GP 10. Please search for this thread and read all about it . . . 'Changing Account Distributions in GP 10' Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: ...

Purchase Order Blank
Version 9, PO Blank form will not print 4 decimal places on the unit cost. Have tried creating a new format but it still prints 2 decimal places. Has anyone found a fix to this? ...

Qty sold/Qty available #2
Any way of doing this on a top performer report? I would like to see the qty sold and qty available per item, not individual sales. THANKS! CT >-----Original Message----- >CT, > >Detailed Sales Report and add the On Hand column. (right click on the >report, Show/Hide Columns) > >-- >Jeff > >Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security > >===================================================== > >When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via >your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit >from your issue. > >=======...

HQ store qty & taxes missing
The store quantity tab in hq is blank with no stores names showing. Also it is not showing taxes either. Is something wrong with the items dynamic table, because it does show quantites on some items, but not all items. Is there a sql script to update qty & taxes to show up in thoes tabs. Thank you for your support Dave Dear DCR, It seems you have created the HQ blank database, and stores are not created in HQ. could you confirm how you setup this. Kindly confirm that in Admin >Store menu stores are coming or not. The first reason is that if you not setup the stores in Admin &g...

Investment purchases an expense?
I have a 401k set up in Money. I do not and never have entered the individual Buy Investment transactions since I didn't think it was worth the effort for a tax deferred retirement account. So I simply let Money update my positions with Add Shares transactions when I download them from Fidelity bi-weekly. The problem is that Money debits the cash portion of the account and assigns it to "Account Adjustment", category unassigned. This then shows up as an expense on my monthly report. Is there any way I can categorize these adjustments such that they don't masquera...

Question about the Purchase order Recipe...
Hi, i have the default purchase order recipe file (i think is that one that contains information of how the xml file will be created or some like that) This is the item section of mine: <Items> <Item> <Quantity>12</Quantity> <Code>20001318</Code> <OrderNumber>705001-CL</OrderNumber> <Description>Bead Garland 48 in. L - Clear</Description> <UnitPrice>2.26</UnitPrice> <TotalPrice>27.12</TotalPrice> <TaxRate>0</TaxRate> </Item> </Items> Is there a ...

PO??? No case Qty
Ok i have ran 3 other pos systems and just got RMS what dont understand is why is it that the Item menu isnt broke in to cases? I mean when you pull a po it tells you how many units you need to order but doesnt break it down in to cases? This should be a very simple funtion of the pos software. I understand that some things come to us in singles but most everything we buy comes to us in cases is that not the case with everyone else? Doug, I order most items by the each, but some items I Order by the case, and sell each OR case. for this I always order cases, set up two different item...