Q: Where Are Comments (SY04200) historical info stored?

I'm looking for where historical data for COMMENTS' CMMTTEXT is stored.

I have the COMMENTID for an order in SOP30200/SOP10100 but when I look up 
the
CMMTTEXT info it is sometimes different (if the user as subsequently changed 
the CMMTTEXT for a COMMENTID entry) from what the Great Plaines interface 
shows. I suspect because Great Plaines seems to get the CMMTTEXT which was 
there when the order was created/modified.  How do it know?  Where is the 
info stored?

Also, why are the NOTEINDX values for entries in SY04200 not in SY03900? 
What is the purpose of the NOTEINDX value if it doesn't map to the SY03900 
table?

When I first started editing the COMMENTS from the SOP Transaction Form, it 
asked me to set up a shared folder for the OLE storage object?  Does that 
have any bearing on this?  If so, where can I find the interface spec so I 
can read it?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!
  - Rick (dazed and confused; but not beaten yet) 


0
rick690 (10)
5/10/2005 6:32:10 AM
greatplains 29623 articles. 2 followers. Follow

4 Replies
586 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 5

Rick,

There are 2 different concepts here: notes and comments.  Notes are 
unlimited in size, can have attached files and are indicated by the little 
note icon to the right of a field, the icon is a pale yellow/white when 
there is no note and darker yellow with lines when there is a note.  There 
are A LOT of notes - almost every screen has a screen level note, and most 
IDs and transaction numbers in GP have a note.  Comments exist only where 
you see a COMMENT ID field and can use a preset list of comments or you can 
type in your own text - they are limited in size, usually somewhere between 
200 and 500 characters (not sure of the exact numbers), depending on what 
version of GP and what module you're in.

The actual comments for SOP transactions (both history and open) are in 
SOP10202 - I usually use the CMMTTEXT field, which has the entire comment, 
instead of bothering with the individual line fields.

SY04200 holds the comments that have been saved and can be reused - it's 
like a list of template comments.
SY03900 hold actual notes used throughout the database (nothing to do with 
comments).  The NOTEINDX in various tables for master records, transactions, 
etc. will correspond to an entry in the SY03900 table which hold the actual 
text of the note.  If a note is blank, the SY03900 will not have a 
corresponding record - it will be created when a note is actually saved.

Unless it has been specified elsewhere, the first time you open a note (any 
note) in a Great Plains installation (NOTE, not COMMENT) from any screen it 
will ask you for a path - this is used to store OLE objects if you choose to 
attach them to notes.  If you cancel out of this screen, it will ask you for 
a path again next time you open up a note.  This is specific to each 
computer GP is installed on and is stored in the dex.ini file.  If you only 
type text into the note, that is stored in the SY03900 and the path you 
specified is not used.

Hope that helps clarify some of this stuff for you.

-- 
Victoria Yudin
Microsoft MVP - Great Plains


"Rick Billings" <rick@dptechnology.com> wrote in message 
news:e%23Hy$nSVFHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> I'm looking for where historical data for COMMENTS' CMMTTEXT is stored.
>
> I have the COMMENTID for an order in SOP30200/SOP10100 but when I look up 
> the
> CMMTTEXT info it is sometimes different (if the user as subsequently 
> changed the CMMTTEXT for a COMMENTID entry) from what the Great Plaines 
> interface shows. I suspect because Great Plaines seems to get the CMMTTEXT 
> which was there when the order was created/modified.  How do it know? 
> Where is the info stored?
>
> Also, why are the NOTEINDX values for entries in SY04200 not in SY03900? 
> What is the purpose of the NOTEINDX value if it doesn't map to the SY03900 
> table?
>
> When I first started editing the COMMENTS from the SOP Transaction Form, 
> it asked me to set up a shared folder for the OLE storage object?  Does 
> that have any bearing on this?  If so, where can I find the interface spec 
> so I can read it?
>
> Your help would be greatly appreciated!
>  - Rick (dazed and confused; but not beaten yet)
> 


0
victoria (3339)
5/10/2005 12:50:14 PM
Rick,

PS - SOP10202 has the comments from the line items in SOP, SOP10106 has the 
document comments from SOP transactions (the ones entered on the lower left 
hand part of the Sales Transaction Entry screen).

-- 
Victoria Yudin
Microsoft MVP - Great Plains


"Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message 
news:u7Dao$VVFHA.3044@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Rick,
>
> There are 2 different concepts here: notes and comments.  Notes are 
> unlimited in size, can have attached files and are indicated by the little 
> note icon to the right of a field, the icon is a pale yellow/white when 
> there is no note and darker yellow with lines when there is a note.  There 
> are A LOT of notes - almost every screen has a screen level note, and most 
> IDs and transaction numbers in GP have a note.  Comments exist only where 
> you see a COMMENT ID field and can use a preset list of comments or you 
> can type in your own text - they are limited in size, usually somewhere 
> between 200 and 500 characters (not sure of the exact numbers), depending 
> on what version of GP and what module you're in.
>
> The actual comments for SOP transactions (both history and open) are in 
> SOP10202 - I usually use the CMMTTEXT field, which has the entire comment, 
> instead of bothering with the individual line fields.
>
> SY04200 holds the comments that have been saved and can be reused - it's 
> like a list of template comments.
> SY03900 hold actual notes used throughout the database (nothing to do with 
> comments).  The NOTEINDX in various tables for master records, 
> transactions, etc. will correspond to an entry in the SY03900 table which 
> hold the actual text of the note.  If a note is blank, the SY03900 will 
> not have a corresponding record - it will be created when a note is 
> actually saved.
>
> Unless it has been specified elsewhere, the first time you open a note 
> (any note) in a Great Plains installation (NOTE, not COMMENT) from any 
> screen it will ask you for a path - this is used to store OLE objects if 
> you choose to attach them to notes.  If you cancel out of this screen, it 
> will ask you for a path again next time you open up a note.  This is 
> specific to each computer GP is installed on and is stored in the dex.ini 
> file.  If you only type text into the note, that is stored in the SY03900 
> and the path you specified is not used.
>
> Hope that helps clarify some of this stuff for you.
>
> -- 
> Victoria Yudin
> Microsoft MVP - Great Plains
>
>
> "Rick Billings" <rick@dptechnology.com> wrote in message 
> news:e%23Hy$nSVFHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> I'm looking for where historical data for COMMENTS' CMMTTEXT is stored.
>>
>> I have the COMMENTID for an order in SOP30200/SOP10100 but when I look up 
>> the
>> CMMTTEXT info it is sometimes different (if the user as subsequently 
>> changed the CMMTTEXT for a COMMENTID entry) from what the Great Plaines 
>> interface shows. I suspect because Great Plaines seems to get the 
>> CMMTTEXT which was there when the order was created/modified.  How do it 
>> know? Where is the info stored?
>>
>> Also, why are the NOTEINDX values for entries in SY04200 not in SY03900? 
>> What is the purpose of the NOTEINDX value if it doesn't map to the 
>> SY03900 table?
>>
>> When I first started editing the COMMENTS from the SOP Transaction Form, 
>> it asked me to set up a shared folder for the OLE storage object?  Does 
>> that have any bearing on this?  If so, where can I find the interface 
>> spec so I can read it?
>>
>> Your help would be greatly appreciated!
>>  - Rick (dazed and confused; but not beaten yet)
>>
>
> 


0
victoria (3339)
5/10/2005 4:06:27 PM
Thank you Victoria for a very clear and detailed answer.  It made a lot of 
what I've been seeing in the data make sense.  However, I ran into a 
problem.  When I look at SOP10202 on our live database, it is empty (yet 
historical comments are still available).  So, I guess you could say I'm 
clear about my second two questions thanks to you but I'm still confused 
about where historical Comments are stored.  But, your explanation about 
SY04200 use as a location for canned comments and the placeholder NOTEINDX 
makes sense.  Hopefully, you (or someone else) can help me with this last 
issue.  BTW we are GP 6.2 (I have to finish my project so we can migrate to 
GP 8.x).
  - Thanks, Rick

"Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message 
news:u7Dao$VVFHA.3044@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Rick,
>
> There are 2 different concepts here: notes and comments.  Notes are 
> unlimited in size, can have attached files and are indicated by the little 
> note icon to the right of a field, the icon is a pale yellow/white when 
> there is no note and darker yellow with lines when there is a note.  There 
> are A LOT of notes - almost every screen has a screen level note, and most 
> IDs and transaction numbers in GP have a note.  Comments exist only where 
> you see a COMMENT ID field and can use a preset list of comments or you 
> can type in your own text - they are limited in size, usually somewhere 
> between 200 and 500 characters (not sure of the exact numbers), depending 
> on what version of GP and what module you're in.
>
> The actual comments for SOP transactions (both history and open) are in 
> SOP10202 - I usually use the CMMTTEXT field, which has the entire comment, 
> instead of bothering with the individual line fields.
>
> SY04200 holds the comments that have been saved and can be reused - it's 
> like a list of template comments.
> SY03900 hold actual notes used throughout the database (nothing to do with 
> comments).  The NOTEINDX in various tables for master records, 
> transactions, etc. will correspond to an entry in the SY03900 table which 
> hold the actual text of the note.  If a note is blank, the SY03900 will 
> not have a corresponding record - it will be created when a note is 
> actually saved.
>
> Unless it has been specified elsewhere, the first time you open a note 
> (any note) in a Great Plains installation (NOTE, not COMMENT) from any 
> screen it will ask you for a path - this is used to store OLE objects if 
> you choose to attach them to notes.  If you cancel out of this screen, it 
> will ask you for a path again next time you open up a note.  This is 
> specific to each computer GP is installed on and is stored in the dex.ini 
> file.  If you only type text into the note, that is stored in the SY03900 
> and the path you specified is not used.
>
> Hope that helps clarify some of this stuff for you.
>
> -- 
> Victoria Yudin
> Microsoft MVP - Great Plains
>
>
> "Rick Billings" <rick@dptechnology.com> wrote in message 
> news:e%23Hy$nSVFHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> I'm looking for where historical data for COMMENTS' CMMTTEXT is stored.
>>
>> I have the COMMENTID for an order in SOP30200/SOP10100 but when I look up 
>> the
>> CMMTTEXT info it is sometimes different (if the user as subsequently 
>> changed the CMMTTEXT for a COMMENTID entry) from what the Great Plaines 
>> interface shows. I suspect because Great Plaines seems to get the 
>> CMMTTEXT which was there when the order was created/modified.  How do it 
>> know? Where is the info stored?
>>
>> Also, why are the NOTEINDX values for entries in SY04200 not in SY03900? 
>> What is the purpose of the NOTEINDX value if it doesn't map to the 
>> SY03900 table?
>>
>> When I first started editing the COMMENTS from the SOP Transaction Form, 
>> it asked me to set up a shared folder for the OLE storage object?  Does 
>> that have any bearing on this?  If so, where can I find the interface 
>> spec so I can read it?
>>
>> Your help would be greatly appreciated!
>>  - Rick (dazed and confused; but not beaten yet)
>>
>
> 


0
rick690 (10)
5/10/2005 5:18:20 PM
Yep, SOP10106 had the data I was looking for!  Thank you!!


"Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message 
news:eGiR$yXVFHA.1044@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Rick,
>
> PS - SOP10202 has the comments from the line items in SOP, SOP10106 has 
> the document comments from SOP transactions (the ones entered on the lower 
> left hand part of the Sales Transaction Entry screen).
>
> -- 
> Victoria Yudin
> Microsoft MVP - Great Plains
>
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message 
> news:u7Dao$VVFHA.3044@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> Rick,
>>
>> There are 2 different concepts here: notes and comments.  Notes are 
>> unlimited in size, can have attached files and are indicated by the 
>> little note icon to the right of a field, the icon is a pale yellow/white 
>> when there is no note and darker yellow with lines when there is a note. 
>> There are A LOT of notes - almost every screen has a screen level note, 
>> and most IDs and transaction numbers in GP have a note.  Comments exist 
>> only where you see a COMMENT ID field and can use a preset list of 
>> comments or you can type in your own text - they are limited in size, 
>> usually somewhere between 200 and 500 characters (not sure of the exact 
>> numbers), depending on what version of GP and what module you're in.
>>
>> The actual comments for SOP transactions (both history and open) are in 
>> SOP10202 - I usually use the CMMTTEXT field, which has the entire 
>> comment, instead of bothering with the individual line fields.
>>
>> SY04200 holds the comments that have been saved and can be reused - it's 
>> like a list of template comments.
>> SY03900 hold actual notes used throughout the database (nothing to do 
>> with comments).  The NOTEINDX in various tables for master records, 
>> transactions, etc. will correspond to an entry in the SY03900 table which 
>> hold the actual text of the note.  If a note is blank, the SY03900 will 
>> not have a corresponding record - it will be created when a note is 
>> actually saved.
>>
>> Unless it has been specified elsewhere, the first time you open a note 
>> (any note) in a Great Plains installation (NOTE, not COMMENT) from any 
>> screen it will ask you for a path - this is used to store OLE objects if 
>> you choose to attach them to notes.  If you cancel out of this screen, it 
>> will ask you for a path again next time you open up a note.  This is 
>> specific to each computer GP is installed on and is stored in the dex.ini 
>> file.  If you only type text into the note, that is stored in the SY03900 
>> and the path you specified is not used.
>>
>> Hope that helps clarify some of this stuff for you.
>>
>> -- 
>> Victoria Yudin
>> Microsoft MVP - Great Plains
>>
>>
>> "Rick Billings" <rick@dptechnology.com> wrote in message 
>> news:e%23Hy$nSVFHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>>> I'm looking for where historical data for COMMENTS' CMMTTEXT is stored.
>>>
>>> I have the COMMENTID for an order in SOP30200/SOP10100 but when I look 
>>> up the
>>> CMMTTEXT info it is sometimes different (if the user as subsequently 
>>> changed the CMMTTEXT for a COMMENTID entry) from what the Great Plaines 
>>> interface shows. I suspect because Great Plaines seems to get the 
>>> CMMTTEXT which was there when the order was created/modified.  How do it 
>>> know? Where is the info stored?
>>>
>>> Also, why are the NOTEINDX values for entries in SY04200 not in SY03900? 
>>> What is the purpose of the NOTEINDX value if it doesn't map to the 
>>> SY03900 table?
>>>
>>> When I first started editing the COMMENTS from the SOP Transaction Form, 
>>> it asked me to set up a shared folder for the OLE storage object?  Does 
>>> that have any bearing on this?  If so, where can I find the interface 
>>> spec so I can read it?
>>>
>>> Your help would be greatly appreciated!
>>>  - Rick (dazed and confused; but not beaten yet)
>>>
>>
>>
>
> 


0
rick690 (10)
5/10/2005 7:32:09 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

IM - SOP
Our company uses the Comment ID to show on the invoice. On the invoice we seperate out the Comment ID into 4 seperate lines. I am attempting to import this comment so that when it imports it is already seperated. I have attempted both a CSV and TXT file extention type and when looking @ the CMMTTEXT field in the SOP10202 the comment looks like the other line items that have been manually seperated within the GP application. I then went into GP and made the 1 line into 3 and looked in the table and the format did not appear to change. Is there a setting somewhere on IM that I am mis...

Free/Busy Info not available for SOME users
Some of our several thousand users do not have Free/Busy info available when others make meeting requests of them. The info is grayed out. I can open their calendars and see the info, but it's not getting into the Free/Busy info. Any suggestions? Try resetting their Free/Busy info. Launch Outlook using the /cleanfreebusy switch (c:\program files\........\outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy) - that will clean and regenerate free/busy info for those users. See if that doesn't fix it. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "bc" <bc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Selling from Other store
Dear All, I would like to know is it possible to sell from other store in your chain? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Ibrahim Zubair Ibrahim, Out of the box there is no way to do this. We have created customizations that will make this happen, but in truth it is costly. If you are interested please get in touch with me. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 320-230-2288 rsakry@rite.us www.rite.us "Ibrahim Zubair" <IbrahimZubair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99FFB078-2999-4D8B-925C-885F840...

storing DIB (Device Independent bitmaps) in compressed format
Given Input : hDC(Device context of screen) width and height of the screen Required Process stretch the hDC into smaller size(800*600)=>(100*80) convert the hDC into Device Independent Bitmap(DIB) stored in to Bitmap file. and same DIB is used for createpallete and used to display pallete Required Output stored bitmap file Can Any one please help me for this. because. i'm getting lot of troubles while streching and storing into DIB For strech with hight quarlity, here is an article: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/G-M/bitmap/imagemanipulation/article.php/c48...

calculate a control and store in table.
I have this form which is bound to a table and shows the vacation days of an employee.Whenever an employee vacation details is entered the form's controls should be updated so I have this code which I used in the OnCurrent event.These are the controls Forward -no.of days left from previous year.(Not a calculated field.) No.of Days Due- no.of days left for current year.(Not a calculated field.) Balance -Total no. of days left.(Not a calculated field.) With Me If .Forward > .To_Be_Taken Then .Forward = .Forward - .To_Be_Taken Else: If .Forward = 0 Then .No_of_Days_Due = .N...

=?Utf-8?Q?Hvordan_=C3=A5bnes_en_csv-fil_i_excel?= =?Utf-8?Q?_2007_=28Office_til_hjemmet_og_stu?= =?Utf-8?Q?di?=
Mit blodtryksapparat leverer data i form af en csv-fil. I min tidligere udgave af Excel (2000) gav det ikke problemer (heller ikke i OpenOffice); men i Excel 2007 åbnes filen i én kolonne - dvs. jeg får ikke oplysningerne fordelt ud i regnearket, så de kan bruges til beregninger af fx gennemsnit. Davs JCTC! Klikk på "Data" Velg ikonet "Fra Tekst" på venstresiden. Du må finne frem til .csv-filen på harddisken. En Wizard som kalles "Text import wizard" kommer frem. Velg "Delimited" og trykk neste. Velg "C...

Another Synchornizing Subforms Q
Okay I have a main form with 2 continous subforms. Subform1 - sbfmClientSearch with a wildcard search by client field. I type "Toy" I get every client that contains this text. I placed a check box so I can select the exact client I want to see details in Subform2. Subform2 - sbfmCustDetail I'm still struggling with the check box and linking the master/child fields. Is this possible? Any suggestions. Create an invisible (visible for testing) TextBox on the MainForm. Set the ControlSource to SubFormControl1Name.FORM.IDControlOnThisForm The ID should be availabl...

q-q plots
I originally posted this in the excel.misc group but received no replies. I then found this group and it makes more sense to post here (I hope)... Is there anyone who can tell me please how to make quantile-quantile plots in excel? I have two sets of data (one with 500 records, one with 300) and I want to make a q-q plot of them. I am not sure how to handle data sets that do not have equal numbers of records. Thanks Chris Inquirer, Here's a site that might help. It notes that the sample sizes do not need to be the same: http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/handbook/eda/section3/qqplot.ht...

=?Utf-8?Q?Identify_Label_=E2=80=94_More_than_one_c?= =?Utf-8?Q?ell_with_label?=
I have a user who gets this dialog whenever she tries to modify a formula. She wants to multiply an existing formula by the value that is in cell AV5. However, when she activates the formula bar, then types an asterisk and an A (intending, obviously, to continue to type "...V5", the Identify Label dialog immediately pops up and says there is more than one cell with this label. It shows an "a" (without the quotes). It asks the user to select the cell containing the label to use. If she types in AV5, she gets a message saying "That cell does not contain a vali...

Q-q plot in Excel
Hi there, Just wondering if there's any way you can graph a quantile quantile plot in Excel? Any help is appreciated alohomora1234 - > Hi there, Just wondering if there's any way you can graph a quantile > quantile plot in Excel? Any help is appreciated < There's a somewhat-related approach in this five-page paper that might give you some ideas: http://www.usfca.edu/~middleton/demand.pdf The first few pages discuss some perhaps-relevant Excel features. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Add or delete comments in protected document
In my document, I protected the second section for filling in forms, but now I cannot add or delete comments in the first section of the document. I want to be able to freely edit and add/delete comments in the first section, but be able to fill in the form in the second section. Thanks for any help, Horatio Sorry, you cannot both insert comments and protect any section for forms simultaneously. When you want to insert a comment, you'll have to unprotect the document temporarily. If this is something you do often, use the Lock button on the Forms toolbar in Word 200...

=?Utf-8?Q?Can_I_Change_to_foreign_currency?= =?Utf-8?Q?_in_Microsoft_Dynamics_=E2=80=93_POS_2.0?= =?Utf-8?Q?=3F?=
Microsoft Dynamics – POS 2.0 just released recently and I would like to know if it is possible to change the default US dollar currency? Also if it is possible to add three decimal places for selling price? Thanks in advance As a US only release, POS 2.0 doesn't support changing the default currency. Three decimal price is supported as an item option. - Jeff "Ba6a6y" <Ba6a6y@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1027D294-80EB-4C27-8FAD-42B8CF38801A@microsoft.com... > Microsoft Dynamics – POS 2.0 just released recently and I would like to > know ...

How do I add multiple comments to a cell?
I need to add more than one comment to data in a single cell, is this possible? Not possible. deberjones wrote: > > I need to add more than one comment to data in a single cell, is this possible? -- Dave Peterson ...

New Install Q
Since this group is near extinction here, I thought I would ask my final question... I finally bought a new boxed version of money deluxe on EBay. My online updating will expire soon. Is there an easy way to upgrade my license from the newly purchased disc or do I need to reinstall? Thanks for any reply & thanks for all the past help. Scott In microsoft.public.money, ScottW wrote: >Since this group is near extinction here, I thought I would ask my final >question... http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/money/threads will be available. >I finally b...

=?Utf-8?Q?De_que_forma_puedo_colocar_auten?= =?Utf-8?Q?ticaci=C3=B3n_sobre_los_buzones_cuand?= =?Utf-8?Q?o_se_crea_un_perfil_nuevo_desde_?= =?Utf-8?Q?su_creaci=C3=B3n=3F?=
Cualqueir usuario que conozca el nombre del correo y la lista de usuarios puede crear un perfil nuevo y abrir el outlook con el buzón de cualquier usuario, de que forma puedo colocar autenticación para la creación de perfiles en los usuarios. ...

[Q] A breakpoint problem in multithread programming
Hello. In VC++, I am doing multithread programming. I puts some breakpoints into codes of each thread and traces the codes. However, I encounter a significant problem. After running the debugger by using F5, the debugger is jumped to the breakpoint and the codes are somewhat traced without any problem. However, the debugger does not have any response suddenly and moreover the VC++ is never controlled by the task manager. This situation is incurred when I step into a fuction by using F11 or step over the next statement by using F10. Due to this situation, I shutdown my computer by using the po...

More Q: on combo boxes
Hi, In a form, I had a combo box which selecting CLIENT_ID would trigger a report with said client info base on the following expression: DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewPreview, , " [CLIENT_ID] = " & Me!Combo25.Column(0) Me!Combo25 = "" I now need the combo to look at two parameters: CLIENT_ID and STATUS_ID before passing the info to the report. I added STATUS_ID in the combo query and a second column so that CLIENT_ID and STATUS_NAME can be displayed. (Select CLIENT_ID, STATUS_NAME, STATUS_ID..) I'd imagine I need to do the following?: DoCmd....

Mortgage setup Q for 2006
Okay, I've had mortgages in the past but this one is different than past mortgages (no Escrow). What's the best way to setup the following mortgage in MM2006? Principle/Interest payment only I pay Taxes on my own so I'll need a separate account for that and will probably transfer the money into savings or a CD since taxes aren't due right away. The Home Owners Insurance I pay out of pocket too. The first year has been paid for out of closing costs, but in 2005 I will have to pay for it. I had about $3000 in Earnest Money that I just stuck in House/Downpayment catego...

exporting 5.5 directory info
exchange 5.5post office, the permissions tab have user accounts that have access to the mailbox. RAW PROPERTIES does not show this field. How do I export this field to a csv file?? I don't think you can export the field, per se. However, if you create a CSV header file and include "Obj-Admins," "Obj-Perm-Admins," and "Obj-Users" you'll get a list of accounts with those pre-defined role permissions on the mailboxes. -- Hunter "rich" <richardlanci@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1cac501c452db$5fd05220$a401280a@phx.gbl... > exchan...

=?Utf-8?Q?Unwanted_=C2=A3_signs_when_exporting_?= =?Utf-8?Q?data_from_access_into_excel?=
I constantly export data from access into excel worksheets but the figure columns always show a '£' sign even though the format of the access field is set to 'standard'. Does anyone know how to resolve this. Sound like the format on the Excel sheet is set to currency! -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Judy" <Judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB8BC1A1-A89E-4B24-8878-AC5F887CD895@microsoft.com... >I constantly export data from access into excel worksheets but the figure > columns always...

Blank Quantities in Store Quantity Tab
I added items via Headquarters and left store quantity blank. Through store ops I did a purchase order to accept items to the store. Then I ran a 501 - request full item count. Now, in the HQ on the store quantity table, no stores are listed. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also, what am I doing wrong!? Thanks for the help in advance. diana This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0070_01CAD7D2.5CD027D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Diana, I don't see where you did a 250 wor...

Historical value of accounts
Is there an easy way to display the value and holdings of accounts on past historical dates? For example, is there a way to get the Account Summary view of an Investment Account to display the summary for the end of the past year rather than today? Or some other way to accomplish the same goal? I want to compare the holdings in money against the holdings reported by some past account statements. I'm running M05 Premium. Thanks. -Robert Reports customized to specify date? "Robert" <robert.c.evans@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1105985892.628295.164870@f14g2000cwb....

Message for Frank follow on Q from yesterday
Problem with IF and Nested IF Morning Frank, Not entirely sure what your after Frank; If one looks at Column A below I want to convert them all into weeks format to standardise the data from the different sources. Eg 6 Months and 182 Days (Col A) will become 26 Weeks, 28 Days will become 4 weeks follow this format for all the values in col A below. 12 months = 52 weeks, 90 days and 3 months = 13 weeks, 24 Months = 104 weeks, 4 months = 17 weeks, 36 months = 156 weeks. Let me know if you need more info thanks once again for your help Frank Ajay Hi could you email an example sheet -- Rega...

Business Portal Employee Info Modify
Dear Everyone, In business portal, I am able to view Human Resources Employee information from Great Plains(In the Advanced Roles, the corresponding Employee ID is mapped) I am not able to edit this information cause Add/Edit button is not available when I click on profile. Please anybody can help me in this. Hi Jacob, When you installed Business Portal did you install Employee Profile for HRM Self Service Suite? You will not be able to update your employee until this is installed. Thank you, Robyn "Jacob" wrote: > Dear Everyone, > > In business portal, I am ab...

Moving comments
Whenever I insert a comment, after a while it does not stay in place anymore. It gets resized, it moves, so that I have to keep adjusting it. I do not want to use the data> validation>Input message function because through the little red triangle I like to see where the comment is placed. Can you help me fixing this annoying problem? Thanks PiPPo Right click the comment and go to format comment (make sure you don't have your cursor blinking in the comment or you only get the font properties). On the Alignment tab make sure "automatic size" is not checked. On the pr...