PurchasePrice field in table IV00102

Does anyone know why this field exists?
In our configuration, there are no values in it (all 0's).
I want to store a value (for informational purposes only) - specifically,
the item's standard cost per site.

I would greatly appreciate some opinions on this.

Thank you.
Maria.
0
Maria1 (236)

This is from the SDK on the CD:

Purchase price to use in determining which vendor to use when generating
purchase orders to replenish this item/site (only when POP Pricing Selection
is “Use Specified Price”).

"Maria" wrote:

> Does anyone know why this field exists?
> In our configuration, there are no values in it (all 0's).
> I want to store a value (for informational purposes only) - specifically,
> the item's standard cost per site.
>
> I would greatly appreciate some opinions on this.
>
> Thank you.
> Maria.
0
SteveChapman (349)

Adding current date field and creating triggers
I'm trying to create a workflow for orders and I want to know if there is a way to there a way to add a field that shows the current date. I have estimated due date field for my orders and I want to compare the estimated due date to the current date and trigger activities and emails based on the if the current date is greater than the estimated due date. Thanks, john Much to my chagrin, I found that the WFM is not able to utilize dates as a trigger item. You can use elapsed time (3 days, 7 days, 1 month, etc.) but not a comparison between dates, or a send message of reminder 3 day...

Linking Extender window fields to SmartList
If you have the fields in an Extender window already linked to an existing GP SmartList (like the Customers SmartList), will it let you link the fields from another Extender window to that same SmartList? Or is it only limited to one window? On my second Extender window, I have the SmartList link created but the fields do not show up. I'm running GP 9. Thanks. -Joe Joe, I have 2 Extender windows linked to the Customer Maintenance window and see both in the list of available columns on my Customers SmartList. This is in GP 9.0 SP 3. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use ...

From Field in Inbox
How do make to From field in the imbox to show the actual email of the sender rather than his name. This is usefull to determine if the incomming email is junk mail or not. I appreciate your help. Sue Mosher wrote a great article explaining how to do this. Showing the Sender's Email Address: http://www.win2000mag.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=8630 -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Juan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:da7c01c3ef6b$e56645d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... How do make to From field in the imbox to show the actual email of the sender ...

Excel 2002 Pivot Table calculation
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C596A8.CDF58920 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have Columns with years designated. The rows have g/l#, debit amount, credit amount. They appear one on top of each other. I need to subtract the debit amount from the credit amount to obtain the = net. =20 Even though the debit and credit amount appear I just need a field = called "net". I keep getting #NA in the pivot table field. Do I use = and modify one of the debeit or credits fields ...

Combine Two Fields Values for Totals Report
Hi Folks - I am tracking criminal cases. Each case has two combo-box disposition fields: DISP1 and DISP2. Both dispositions "lookup" the same list of dispositions, such as guilty, not guilty, waived and dismissed. I need to run a report that counts the COMBINED values of both disposition fields. So, for 4 cases, if the DISP1 field contained: Guilty Guilty Dismissed Waived and the DISP2 field contained: Guilty Dismissed Not Guilty Waived then I would need a query/report that counted the total dispositions. So the final report would be: Guilty 3 Dismissed 2 Waived 2 No...

Insert Extender Field
I had used GP Extender to add a few fields to the GP 10 Customer Maintenance screen. All was fine until I tried inserting a field in between two other fields. Now everything is offset. If I look at the field values I can see all the correct and complete values. However, when I go to the customer maintenance screen and try to view them that way, they are all cut off. Is it possible to insert a new field in between two previously exisiting fields? I just noticed what it is really doing. In all of the fields after the newly inserted field it is only showing me the first character. I...

Unbound Calculation populates from 3 seperate fields
Hope someone can help me solve this...I really need some help, I have tried and read alot and can not find the answer I am looking for. I am trying to get this expression to work in my database. I have 3 fields QC%, InBound% and 3rd Party% that have percentages. using a bound field: ( I have used IIF and NZ to assist with Null values) QC%=IIf(nz([SumOfQC Total Number Audited],'0')=0,0,Sum(nz([SumOfQC Passed Audits],'0'))/Sum(nz([SumOfQC Total Number Audited],'0'))*100 InBound%=IIf(nz([SumOfInBound Total],'0')=0,0,Sum(nz([SumOfInBound Passed Audits...

form fields not saving to table

Combine Tables in a Database
I have a database called data.mdb. In it are 2 tables that have 4 fields that exist in both. I would like to combine the tables into one so that I don't have to type in the same information twice. Or, maybe link them together?? Terry, In most cases, combining 2 tables actually increases the likelihood that you'll have to re-enter data. Most probably what you need to do is normalise your tables so that data about each "entity type" is stored in its own table. Post your existing table structure so we can begin the process. Regards, Graham R Seach Microsoft Access MV...

Separate <Last> & <First names into two fields when data is singl.
-- JaysterBoo I can't see all of your question in the subject line--if you want everyone to be able to see it, you should put it in the body of the message. I'm guessing at the part I can't see, but it seems like you may want to look at the Data | Text to Columns feature in the Data Menu. tj "Jayster" wrote: > > -- > JaysterBoo Jayster, This site contains a series of formulas for converting names: http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/excel/name_conversions/ ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Jayster" wrote: > > -- >...

Pivot Table Defaults
Is there a way to change the default field settings Excel assigns pivot tables? Whenever I add data, the default is to have it be the 'count of' items. I want it to be 'sum' with a set number format. You can't change the default setting. If there are blank cells, or cells with text, in the column, Excel will default to the Count function when the field is added to the data area. If each cell in the column contains a number, it should default to Sum. John wrote: > Is there a way to change the default field settings Excel > assigns pivot tables? Whenever I a...

Custom Field problem/ map field alternative
Under Leads, I want to create a drop down for the field 'Topic'. I was unable to do so inthe Schema as well as no luck in teh CRm Web clint itself. So, I created a new field in Leads: 'Topic Details' and generated a drop down for it. The Default field 'Topic' also exists under Opportunites and seems to populate itself from the data that was input for'Topic' under Leads. Now, for my custom designed field' Topic Details', is there a way that I create a field in Opportunities which populates itself from this (Topic Details) field for which values woul...

like pivot table, with details?
Hi all, is there any way to do a "pivot table" that instead of summing (or averaging, multiplying, etc) the data fields, actually presents the data field values? I have a table that lists our purchased components part number, supplier, customer, and program, i.e.: P/N Supplier Customer Program 123B Jim GM Truck 123A Jim GM Truck 2413 Bob Ford Car 5231 Jim Ford Car 6789 Tom GM Truck and I want to display it in a pivot table like...

addresses missing in To: field
Hope some has seen this. I have two users who recieved the same email from someone on the outside. They were both addressed in the To: field. Person A gets the email in his inbox and sees all the people listed in the To: field. In Person B's inbox he sees the same email only his email address is in the To: field and not person A's even though the send put both of their names in the To: field of the originating message. Thanks If user B isn't seeing this problem with other senders, either the sender in this case didn't put both in (perhaps resent the message after mi...

import CSV with a text field starting with 0
Hi, I'm trying to read a (java generated) CSV file into excel which has a field containing a text which often begins with character "0" (zero) or with character "+". Excel seems to understand these text values as numbers and strips the leading zeros and plus signs. If I add a '-sign as first character in the field to indicate that this should be understood as text, it remains visible. How to tell excel to treat this field as text? I appreciate any help Thanks If you use the Import wizard it will offer you the opportunity to determine what t...

Excel 2007 Pivot Table Formatting Refresh
I know this has been asked everywhere, but there does not seem to be a defentive answer. Can you help? 1. I have a Pivot Table with formatting (Fills, Borders, Number Format). I also have specific row heights. When I refresh, the row heights and SOME cell fills are lost. 2. How can you hide "(Blank)" columns? ...

copy value of regarding field in the to field
I created a custom entity for students. On that custom entity it is not possible to send an e-mail using the e-mail activity. The "to" field is not filled. Is it possible to populate the value of the regarding field to the "To" field? On Jul 18, 9:38 am, Remco <Re...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I created a custom entity for students. On that custom entity it is not > possible to send an e-mail using the e-mail activity. The "to" field is not > filled. Is it possible to populate the value of the regarding field to the > "To" ...

Pivot Table Source file
I have been doing VBA in Excel for years, but have never done anything with Pivot Tables. I was given a spreadsheet that has 4 pivot tables which grab data from our main system (AS/400). How do I find what files are being used when the P/T's are refreshed? Thanks for any help. -Paul B. You may be able to select a PT, then show the PT wizard. Then click on the Back button to see the settings. This may not apply to you, but when I did stuff like this, I'd have a text file created from the AS/400. Then I'd import that data into excel and do all the manipulation from that impor...

Memo Field needs to include field name within field.
I need to add a memo field into a report and I need to have the data preceded by Note:. I used the expression "Note:"&" "&[Note] and now it appears I have a text field not a memo field. What is the best fix for this? Can you not just have a label on the report that says Note:? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "LMW" <LMW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06DF0584-90E9-4432-8CFE-F8FBE421AD77@microsoft.com... >I need to add a memo field into a report and I nee...

Change Display Name in From field
Is there a way to change the FROM field display name for e-mails I get? Right now fx1234@aol.com shows up as being from fx1234@aol.com instead of from Bob Jones. Bob Jones is in my address book and contacts, and I've changed the display name to Bob Jones. Also I try to edit the messages as they come in but when I change the display name the change is never saved. I'm using Outlook 2003. Thanks. I don't think you can change the From field since Outlook is showing what came in the message itself with no regard to your address book, as far as I know. "Kim Webb" <...

How do I concatenate a text field from a form to a "Where" string ?
Hi In the following, "id_Part" is a text field in a report. Me.txtPart is a field on my input form. strWhere is the condition for opening the report. How do I concatenate the Me.txtPart so it is text (surrounded by single quotes) in the strWhere ? In other words, I want the strWhere string to evaluate to the following: id_Part = '95405' (where 95405 is what is entered on the form) Dim strReport As String 'Name of report to open. Dim strField As String 'Name of your date field. Dim strWhere As String 'Where condition for OpenReport. ...

Notes Field
Does any one know what table in SQL the notes field in the CRM ties back to? Or does anyone know how i can extract notes along with other fields for an export. -- IT Manager You can access CRM Notes data from the FilteredAnnotation view. The text of the Notes are in the column "NoteText". You will need to join on the ObjectId to the enitity's Id field. For eg: SELECT Ac.[Name], An.NoteText FROM FilteredAccount Ac LEFT JOIN FilteredAnnotation An ON Ac.AccountId = An.AnnotationId HTH, --MD "Melvin F" wrote: > Does any one know what table in SQL the notes f...

split data in a field into two fields
I importated a db from ms works into access. I wold like to seperate the data from one field into two different fields what's the easiest way to do this without resorting to manual entry? Eg department field should be department and location fields 200 1786 becomes 200 in one department field and 1786 in location field Thanks! I would first back up the database and then use an update query. If your values are all consistent with a single space between the Department and Location, your syntax might look like: UPDATE tblMSWorksImport SET Department = Left(DeptLoc, Instr(...

Two-Input table #2
Allowence $au 2500 Exchange rate 75% Converted rate 1875 How do i do a two input table to calculate rates on a table A B C D E $1875 1000 1500 2000 2500 50% 55% 60% 70% so it calcualtes the rates for me? i have fiddles around with a few different ways but am getting no where fast. Please Help and thanks in advanced...I am a new user so be sensitive please.... In A1: 2500, in B1: 75%, then in C1: =A1*B1 C1 is the base formu...

Insert Into .. autonumber field
Hi I am trying to append records into a table that has its first field as an Autonumber field. The system is meant to generate the next unique number. This is the SQL: - INSERT INTO TM_CampaignCustomers ( RunID, FK_Contact, Spend, Books, DT_Audit, NUM_Invoice ) SELECT tempCampaignCustomers.RunID, tempCampaignCustomers.FK_Contact, tempCampaignCustomers.Spend, tempCampaignCustomers.Books, tempCampaignCustomers.DT_Audit, tempCampaignCustomers.NUM_Invoice FROM tempCampaignCustomers; It does not metion the AutoNumber field, TM_CCID, and generates an error - hasn't added any records because ...