Purchase Resolution Tables

PRW tables in Great Plains - are these tables temporary tables populated only
when the purchase resolution is run?
Im asking because i want to extract data in crystal from the PRW40034 table
but cant seen any PRW tables via crystal.
Thanks
Theo :)
0
theo (92)

I reckon these PRW tables are names of once before existing tables in earlier
versions of GP - i believe the tables I want are the MPO tables
If this is 100% (im at about 95% with this) its a shame MBS havent cleared
up the table list to NOT show tables that are no longer used.
Theo :)

"Theo" wrote:

> PRW tables in Great Plains - are these tables temporary tables populated only
> when the purchase resolution is run?
> Im asking because i want to extract data in crystal from the PRW40034 table
> but cant seen any PRW tables via crystal.
> Thanks
> Theo :)
0
theo (92)

League Tables
I am trying to create a sports league table to automatically generat scores from a manually entered results table. The league table mus include Played, Won, Drawn, Goals For, Goals against, Goal Differenc and Points. If any one knows the excel term for this I am happy t search the help site. Thanks -- JackPosted from - http://www.officehelp.i See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LeagueTable.html -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Jack" <Jack.2019d5@NoSpamPleaze.com> wrote in message news:Jack.2019d5@NoSpamPleaze.com... >...

Can Multi WorkBooks Be combined in One Pivot Table?
Can Multi Workbooks be considered/combined in one pivot table. -- thanks, mc ...

How do I pull data from 2 tables with 255+ combined columns?
Hello, I have read everywhere that the maximum amount of columns that can be returned in a query is 255. I need to be able to pull all the data from 2 tables so that I can display it on a form. Is there any possible way to accomplish this without getting rid of any columns? I tried to break it up into smaller queries, but that does not seem to work. I also am unable to normalize the table, because each table will hold slightly different information then the other table. Thanks in advance. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com One possibility is to use a form for 200 plus f...

Using extender on Purchase Receipt Items lines
I don't know if this question correspond to this Discussion Group; if not please advice where to address it. I would like to use extender to add a field per line items in the Receipt window. I want to record the actual cost the Vendor placed on thier invoice sent with shipment (right or wrong). The purpose is to compare Vendor's cost against whats originally negotiated. Whats the best way to create a field per Items lines using extender? Question answered. I got the field in the Grid. I didn't see the grid option in the Extender window setup; works excelent. "...

Pivot Table Grand Totals
I have a pivot table I use to summarize my company's sales force performance. The rows are data for each date. The columns are in groups of 4 which include $, % of $ to daily total, quantity, and % of qty to daily total. There are about 20 of these groups. All the way to the right, there are 4 grand total columns. I want to show the grand total $ and qty, but I would like to hide the % to total columns because they have 100% in every row. Can this be done? Thanks. Click the letter of the column you want to hide to select the entire column, then right click and select "h...

protect Publisher fields/tables
How to protect fields, text & tables in Publisher in similar way it is done in Excel? You can't, maybe Word would work for you. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Loopy" <Loopy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:928267E9-911A-4EB2-84B3-450D99B576CD@microsoft.com... > How to protect fields, text & tables in Publisher in similar way it is done > in Excel? ...

Bottom on a form that copy paste data in a table
Hi There, If these a way to have a Bottom on a form that when click on it, it will copy and paste the information to another table in access in instead of creating an append query? Any help will be appreciated, I may not be fully understanding what you are trying to do... As I understand it, pasting a record to "another table in access" IS appending it. And if you already have the information in one record in one table, why would you want a copy of it in another table? Wouldn't that make it much harder to keep the two copies synchronized? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft...

Charting a table
I have a bar chart and a pie chart as objects occupying a dedicated chart worksheet, and I would like to add a small table to complete my presentation on a single page. I first started by saving the small table as a gif file, but I am not sure whether it can be successfully imported into the chart worksheet or not. Any ideas for how to proceed? Thanks in advance. Brad On the chart sheet, choose Insert>Picture>From File, and insert the file you saved. Or, you can copy and paste worksheet cells onto the chart as a picture: Select the table on the worksheet Choose Edit>Co...

Pivot Tables & not printing blank rows (revisited)
I have an excel file that updates a pivot table when I run a macro. The size of the re-generated pivot table (in the # of rows) can vary depending on the source data. When I print the pivot table, I don't want to print pages and pages of blank rows underneath. I also don't want to have to resize my print area each time. In the past I have avoided this problem by clearing the print area instead of setting a print area. However, if I try to format a large # of rows [background color, text alignment etc] to accomodate a wide ranging pivot table size, excel then assumes that you want ALL o...

A pivot table report cannot overlap another pivot table report.
How can I make this go away? Use separate worksheets? David wrote: > > How can I make this go away? -- Dave Peterson ...

how to know the no of records in a table
hi, i want to know the total no of records in table i doing like following m_pSet->m_pDatabase->ExecuteSQL("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM DESCRIPTORS"); //where descriptors is table name i am executing this statement but how to get the result. or any other way is there pls help me urgently SHIVA The ExecuteSQL function returns a RecordSet object which you should check for end of file. >-----Original Message----- >hi, > >i want to know the total no of records in table >i doing like following > >m_pSet->m_pDatabase->ExecuteSQL("SELECT CO...

Fast Way of Updating SY01200 table?
Hello All, I'm trying to update the Item Internet Info table (SY01200) for existing items. The updated data is contained within a .csv/.xls file. What would be my quickest method for updating this table? Integration Manager and Table Import are useless for this task. I am not a SQL programmer by trade, so the syntax of how to do this eludes me. TY, Tom H. Can you post the column names for your CSV file? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot....

Getting "default" value from table
I have four tables, Vehicle Entries, Jobs and Parts Used and Parts. These tables are connected with one to many relationship in the order they are written (i.e. one entry has many jobs, for one job many parts are used etc). In the parts table I store the Part ID, Description and Price. In the parts used table I store an ID, PartID and Price. I've created a form with all the elements of the parts used table. What I want to do, is when I select a Part ID, I want the price corresponding to the specific part (from parts table) to be written automatically in the price field of the parts u...

help regading date tracking across tables
It is required of me to validate a date of birth entry into a table named adminmast between the limits given as udate and ldate in another table named as classdetails. I will specify the whole thing : User is supposed to enter a class and then a date of birth into a form/ table, as soon as he enters the DOB the value entered should be validated in the following manner. If it is class I then the Ldate and Udate from the table class details should be treated as the lower and upper limits for the DOB recordwise similarly for all other classes these should take place recordwise the structure of t...

VB6 Error Handing while updating MS database table
I am trying to update data base emp.mdb. I have a form which has 3 text boxs, txt_name, txt_age, txt_address and command button cmd_updatetogrid. I have MSHFlexigrid. When i press cmd_updatetogrid it updates the grid. So that i can keep on adding the records in the grid. Now i have one command button cmd_save. when i click on this button it adds all the records in the database emp.mdb. Now my problem is If i have two records in the grid. If the the record size of the grid (2nd row) is more than as defined in the database. then the error is fired. But the first row is updated. ...

How do you enter in Employee Stock Purchase Plans (423 Plans)
I get a discounted price when the purchase is made (15% minus the lower of either the 1st day or last day of the quarter) In quicken they handle these. When I enter it in, it allows me to put in the true price and my discounted price. Then it can track the capital gains tax based upon how long I hold the stock. Thanks In Money, I think you'd just use the discounted price and all will work out. Who cares what the real price--that you didn't pay--was on the day you bought the discounted shares? "BobW" <BobW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07187D...

Auto update of Pivot table
C. Pearson's website includes VBA code for automatically updating a Pivot table upon opening the worksheet. Does the code need to be inserted in "This Workbook" or set up as a Module? Hi, I believe it needs to be in a module and the calling macro named "Auto_open"; (you can use "Auto_Close" also to clean up if needed.) jeff >-----Original Message----- >C. Pearson's website includes VBA code for automatically >updating a Pivot table upon opening the worksheet. Does >the code need to be inserted in "This Workbook" or set up &...

HQId=0 @ Stores after TablesSync for Custom Tables
Hi I use the table sync to send data down to stores from my custom tables,i noticed that the HQId field @ the Store dosent reflect the respective one at HQ,instead it gets the value 0. Thats creates double work and chances for collation issues for the Custom application. Can anyone help on this please ASAP as itz pretty urgent. Thanks in advance Regards Zak Hi Zak , Are you talking about the Item Table in store Level ? If yes and you can identify the items then you just have to do Worksheet--> style 250: Update Inventory Items "Zak" wrote: > Hi...

Unable to bring back all results from table with query
For a uni assignment we have a designated query that we have to create. But when I run the query, I get one result returned to me. I should have two returned to me, as I have two records in the Problem table. The SQL is:- SELECT Problem.[Problem Number], User.[User ID], User.[User Name], User.[Job Title], User.Email, User.[Telephone No], Asset.[Asset Code No], Problem.[Problem Description], Problem.[Current Activity Log], Problem.[Solution Description] FROM [User] INNER JOIN ((Asset INNER JOIN Problem ON Asset.[Asset Code No] = Problem.[Asset Code No]) INNER JOIN [Contact Log]...

How do you rotate a table of excel data from horizontal to vertic.
I just want to take a table of 2 rows by 100 columns and turn it into a 2 column table. How can I do this? hi, copy a row. Select a cell where you want to put the column. edit>paste special>transpose.(towards the bottom of the paste special form) the row in now a column. do that with the other row. >-----Original Message----- >I just want to take a table of 2 rows by 100 columns and turn it into a 2 >column table. How can I do this? >. > Select the whole set of cells (say it's A1:CV2), Edit/Copy it, then select A3, Edit/Paste Special and select the Transpose ...

Pivot Table Calculations #3
I am trying to create a Pivot Table to show the WOS (weeks of stock) by week over 2005, 2006 and 2007 for certain product families. WOS = OH/AWS where OH = On Hands (available data) and AWS = Average weekly sales (also available data). I did the WOS calculations myself on Excel and used the data to throw it in a pivot table. When I'm displaying an individual SKU from a certain product line of a certain product family my numbers are right. The problem is whenever I collapse it further to see the whole product line (or the whole product family), I see a sum of my WOS for all the SKU's ...

Merged cells and Pivot table
I have the following tabel A B C Region Customer Product 1 ASIA Custo Apple Since one customer can have more products and a region more customers I used in the table mergd cells to keep the overview. However when I am using this data in my pivot table only the first complete row is stated in the pivit table. Any ideas how to solve this? regards Johan Johan, Select your table, unmerge all the cells, then use Edit Go To... Special Blanks. Then press = and eith...

Pivot Table Design
Hello, I am working on learning Pivot Tables and wanted some advice. I would like to use the Pivot Tables to work with state testing data. Fields that I would be working with would include: Student Name Student Grade Level Race Special Ed (Y or N) English Language Learner (Y or N) Free and Reduced Meals (Y or N) Math Level (1, 2, or 3) Math Score (a 3-digit raw score) Reading Level (1, 2, or 3) Reading Score (a 3-digit raw score) I would like to be able to generate reports that would show the students in a race that scored at a certain level, or students in a race, who are free and re...

Hidden Field in Datasheet view for a table
Hello All, when I go to Table Design, there is a column named Field 1 (it is text). When I switch to Datasheet View, it becomes hidden. Any ideas on how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance Sam Berry "Hidden" as in zero-width, or "hidden" as in "off-screen"? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute endorsement thereof. Any code or pseudocode included in this post is ...

pivot table with selection values not included in the base data
Hi, Is there a way to create a pivot table which has rows/column selection values which are not included in the base data? I have dynamic base data, each row consisting of ProjectName , ProcedureName and %compliance. The ProjectsNames are selected from a dropdown list of 10 possible projects. I have created a pivotTable from the base data, with projectName on the y-axis and ProcedureName on the x-axis, and %compliance in the middle. If I only have rows of base data with say 5 of the possible 10 ProjectNames, on the pivotTable i only then have the option of choosing between these 5 pr...