Purchase Match Invoice Import

Is there an import or integration that someone has that will import invoices
that are ready to be paid on cutover day?

Terry

Can I import a Gantt chart or data to create one?
If I have data in an Excel file, Access file, or some other file, can I import it into Visio and/or Project to create a timeline automatically? Or, better yet, can I export the data already in a Project file to create a Visio Timeline or create a timeline in Project that looks similar to a timeline created in Visio? Yes and no. Here is information straight from the Visio 2003 help (beta): Import Project Data Wizard You can no longer import Microsoft Office Excel data, .txt, or .mpx files into a timeline, or convert data between a timeline and a Gantt chart, using the Import Project Data ...

error in import outlook 2003 #2
Dear Sir or Madam Please be inform i could not import my *.pst file in my outlook 2003. however, i tired your way but it was not useful for me. and i recived below massage again: the file G:\Backup\Outlook.pst is not a personal floders file. I would appricated if you could help me in this matter. I look forward to hearing from ou best regards. Sam <moghadasnian@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:1179774273.809742.283490@y2g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Dear Sir or Madam > > Please be inform i could not import my *.pst file in my outlook 2003. > however, i tired your wa...

Match and Copy
Hi All The code below will match Sheets 1 and 2 and when a match occurs copy cells from sheet 2 to 1. I need to copy the entire row of the unmatched items over to sheet 1 at the same time. Hope this makes sense. TIA Karen Sub Match() Dim lookupRange As Range Dim myRange As Range Dim cell As Range Dim myRow As Variant Set lookupRange = Sheets("Sheet2").Range("a:a") With Sheets("Sheet1") Set myRange = .Range("a2:a" & .Range("a" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row) End With For Each cell In myRange myRow = Application.Match(cell.Value, l...

importing equipment
Has anyone tried importing equipment? calendarid is apparently a required field and its a lookup field. I've checked the equipment table in SQL and each piece of equipment has a unique calendarid GUID, so I'm not sure why the calendarid is required for import and not automatically created upon import. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi mark, It may be you have to generate by yourself a new Guid. I will check. CS Addon Nice Technologies - Imagine CRM - @Commerce http://www.addonnice.com "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message d...

Receive invoice payment in a split deposit
Hi, Like most businesses I deposit multiple checks into my bank account at one time. When I download the transactions from the bank, only the total is downloaded. My question: Does anyone know how I can use the "Receive payment" feature to split this downloaded total into several invoices, and have them considered paid by Money (2007 Home and Business)? Thanks, Chris On Sep 11, 12:47 pm, elkiwigra...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > Like most businesses I deposit multiple checks into my bank account at > one time. When I download the transactions from the bank, only the &...

Live Chat: Purchasing
The transcript for the Purchasing chat is now available here: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/rms/using/chats/0801POs.mspx Our thanks to all of the chat participants and experts. You can find additional chat transcripts, announcements of upcoming chats and events, and helpful articles—including the latest installments in our Inventory Management Series—on the "Using Microsoft Dynamics" site: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/rms/using/chats/0801POs.mspx -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and it confers no rights. Corrected second link below: &...

importing Netscape 7.1 to Outlook 2003
Is there a way to import mail/address book from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook 2003? Please help if you can. Thanks Tracy <tracyh@gmsservices.com> wrote: > Is there a way to import mail/address book from Netscape > 7.1 to Outlook 2003? Please help if you can. Simple? Probably not. You have to transfer your messages from V7 to NS V4 and then use OL to import them from V4. See http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2004/up040415.htm. I had seen an explicit description of what to do on a web page somewhere, but I can't find it now. -- Brian Tillman ...

import from excel
Any way to import from an excel file? In microsoft.public.money, Won Lee wrote: >Any way to import from an excel file? See http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php Nothing there. >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, Won Lee wrote: > >>Any way to import from an excel file? > >See http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php > >. > In microsoft.public.money, Won Lee wrote: >Nothing there. And by "Nothing" you mean what? > > >>-----Original Message----- >>In microsoft.public.money, Won Lee wrote: >...

Importing Foxpro dbf issue
I am trying to open dbf's created by a Visual FoxPro app into Excell or Access and the the error message states that the dbf file is in an unexpected format and can't open. Is there something special about VFoxPro dbf's that the Office apps can't open? Any expertise on the subject would be greatly appreciated. (also any mention of where to find a message board to the Foxpro community?) thx, justin white ...

DateRange Lookup no exact match, can't use lesser
want to lookup up the date value entered in cells C15 through C22 Lookup table = $C $6 through $D $11 and return value in column 2 Problem - dates in C15 through C22 are date ranges. Formula must return the date in column D of the lookup table_array which corresponds to the date in cells $C$6 through $C$11 that is >=C15 and <= C 15 So if table looks like this c6 = 1/1/2010 d6 = 1/12/2010 c7 = 1/15/2010 d7 = 1/29/2010 c8 = 1/31/2010 d8 = 2/13/2010 c9 = 2/15/2010 d9 = 2/26/2010 c10 = 2/28/2010 d10 = 3/13/2010 c11 = 3/15/201...

Balance on Account List does not match balance if I view all transactions
Recently MS Money 2004 seems to have flaked and executed some Bills and Deposits for 2005 and caused my account balance on the account list to not be correct. If I view the account the balance was also incorrect if I only viewed unreconciled transactions. After reading http://support.microsoft.com/kb/838713 Methods 1 and 2 did not fix the problem. I then exported the information into a loose QIF file and read it. It appears eight transcations were automatically executed for their next dates in 2005. They did not show up in the account but I could see them if I chose "Go to Payee:&quo...

Check this important pack for Microsoft Internet Explorer
--fmjgxmkqtnv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pgdezubmwcflmod"; type="multipart/alternative" --pgdezubmwcflmod Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="norerrblcyfmfl" --norerrblcyfmfl Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now...

Resolving Duplicates when Importing Contacts
I am trying to import contact information (FirstName, LastName, Title, Phone and Email) from a .xls file into Outlook. I used the Import/Export wizard but it does not ignore or replace duplicate entries. Which fields does Outlook use to check for duplicates? How can I avoid duplicate entries in my Contacts folder? Thanks ...

Batch Invoice Entry
Hello, Please inform me about the following: wrt: 1 an invoice is saved in a batch from the window "Invoice Entry" 2. an invoice is saved in a batch from the window "Sales Transaction Entry" Now I would like to a. post the tranactions in the batch b. void the transaction. Hence, in case of 1 & 2 for a) & b) what are the tables that will be affected. I need to export these data using ODBC/trigger on these tables. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation, Regards, Samik. ...

Paid Invoices,
Good arvo to all I would like to know how would I know if a Invoice is Paid Via SQL ?. So far I have done this to Return all Documents bases on a Cusomter CREATE TABLE ##MYTEMPTABLE (DOCNUMBR char(21) NOT NULL, CHEKNMBR char(21) NOT NULL, RMDTYPAL smallint NOT NULL, TRXDSCRN char(31) NOT NULL, DUEDATE datetime NOT NULL CHECK (DATEPART(hour,DUEDATE) = 0 and DATEPART(minute,DUEDATE) = 0 and DATEPART(second,DUEDATE) = 0 and DATEPART(millisecond,DUEDATE) = 0), DOCDATE datetime NOT NULL CHECK (DATEPART(hour,DOCDATE) = 0 and DATEPART(minute,DOCDATE) = 0 and DATEPART(second,DOCDATE) = 0 and ...

Stock Purchases
How can I make the stock chart display the points when I bought the stock? "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:504BBD54-088D-4F17-BF64-CA30478157D2@microsoft.com... > How can I make the stock chart display the points when I bought the stock? Short version: A few weeks after you buy the stock, you have to delete the online price for that day in the manual price update list, and edit the buy transaction in the investment register so that it creates a "Buy" entry in the manual price update list. If you try to do this too soon a...

Importing into RMS
I haven't gotten access to customer source for our RMS system yet. We have access to it for Great Plains. I got someone to send me the Import Utility, but I'm not sure if it's the right one... It's called QSCimp. Is this import utility for the Quick Sell system? Is there a different one for RMS? If so... Can someone send me the Import for RMS? I'm on a short deadline for this project. If QSCimp is correct, is there something that would tell you what the error codes mean? please help Scot, QSImp is the current import utility for RMS. We have developed an add-in that is m...

Using CRM Bulk Import Wizard with Excel 2007
Hello, a number of our hosted Microsoft CRM customers have reported difficulties when using the CRM Bulk Import Wizard with a CSV file generated from Microsoft Excel 2007. It seems that Excel 2007 no longer uses double quotes (") as a field data delimiter, and there are no options or other Excel 2007 formats that will achieve this. (No idea why Microsoft disabled this option in Excel 2007!) Users are having to import their Excel spreadsheet into Access 2007 then export as a TXT file, which Access formats with double quotes as a the field data delimeter by default. Or resort to an ...

Segregation of Duties (Financial , Purchasing)
I'm interested in locating some kind of documentation that will show me what specific permissioning is involved in Advanced Security for segregation of duties. For example, only Class A can only approve and post transactions while Class B approves. What specific permissions do I select for Class A and what specific permissions do I select for Class B in Advanced Security? I'm unable to find doco that shows me what each permission achieves. Thanks! Hi Maatthias, Out of the box Advanced Secuirty does not have any SOD information. Feel free to contact me with any specific que...

How do I force Money to match transactions?
I have a periodic contribution to a mutual fund investment. It's done on the 23rd of the month and the 7th. Here's my problem. The money is taken out of my savings account at midnight on the 22nd. It's credited to my investment account on the 23rd. So, when I download my bank information, my savings account shows a withdrawl on the 22nd which Money recognizes as my investment payment...so, it deducts the money from my savings account, and makes a purchase on my investment account. Then, when I download my investment information, it sees a purchase on the 23rd. So, it makes a...

PO price variance on matching
Is there any way to prevent the invoice/matching process when there is a price variance? We receive the message: "The unit cost on the invoice is different than the cost on the shipment it is matched to. Is this cost correct?" We would like to prevent the transaction from being saved if there is a price variance. Part of our problem is that the vendor cost is being changed based on the 'new' cost on the matching. There is an option on the Item Maintenance >> Item Purchasing Options Maintenance Window to set a Tolerance Percentage for revalue Inventory...

Purchase order enhancements #3
The functional and originating totals display the same amount (when using multicurrency) in the Purchase Order Enhancements Entry window What release? What Service Pack? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Ben" wrote: > The functional and originating totals display the same amount (when using > multicurrency) in the Purchase Order Enhancements Entry window GP 9 service pack 1. for some reason though the gp version is 9.00.0267 and according to the service pack documentation it should be 9...

RMS Taxes
Hello. We have a unique setup whereas we are both a contractor and a retailer. Some jobs require us to pay the taxes to the city where the installation is, while people who walk into the store need to pay retail taxes. We currently calculate sales tax based off the customers zip code, which works well. If, for some reason, the zip code is entered in incorrectly or is not known it will automatically collect the retail tax (which is higher than the others...so at least we are overcollecting). Here's the problem. If customer XYZ comes into the store and purchased $500 work of prod...

How to Link Purchase Invoice with Purchase Receipts
Hi, We are using Great Plains 6.0. I am trying to generate report to link Purchase Invoice with Multiple Purchase Receipt.I am using Crystal Report/Business Objects to make this report. I have used the following tables 1. PM30200 (PM Paid Transaction History File) 2. POP30300 (Purchase Receipt History) 3. POP30310 (Purchase Receipt Line History) I have created two view tables by joining these tables. A. PM30200.DOCNMBR = POP30300.VNDDOCNM AND PM30200.VENDORID = POP30300.VENDORID AND PM30200.DOCTYPE=1 AND (PM30200.BCHSORCE IN ('Rcvg Trx Ivc','Rcvg Trx Entry'...

adding figures that match 2 true and 1 false if statement conditio
As ever many thanks in advance for any help. I am struggling to understand how I can say not equal in an if statement in excel:( I need to consildate a table which layout is basically: Col A Col b Col c Col d Col e (name Car basic Bonus status) sid 50 100 10 On hold mary 20 50 5 approved sid 40 90 10 rejected sid 30 35 10 review As this is to do with a budget the consolidation will use the same headings but the status I want to exclude from...