Pulling Kronos Activity Time Into Great Plains

Does anyone one know how to import labor hours into Great Plains 8.0?  We use
Kronos Workforce Activities to track our labor time.
0
ChadA (17)

Use Integration Manager or eConnect.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Chad A" wrote:

> Does anyone one know how to import labor hours into Great Plains 8.0?  We use
> Kronos Workforce Activities to track our labor time.
0
callen (2505)

Off Topic: Pulling Hair Out
Want to have some fun? Search microsoft.public.pos on google groups for "hair." You'll get all of the posts about people pulling thier hair out. Hint: There's more than one page. ...

Recording elapsed time
What formula do I use for elapsed time so I can calculate calories/hour from my exercise routine, for example? The routines vary in lengthI can calculate average time and average calories but is there a way I can use the hour:minute:second format (or some other elapsed time format) to divide the calories by, or do I have to convert all times to hours, for example, and proceed that way? In what format do I enter the time data? I am using Office XP Professional with Publisher Version 2002. Hi Kap, Perhaps this would be ok ? If times are entered in 24 hour format with hours and minutes ...

Validating time-of-day input #2
Hi All I have several time-of-day input cells formatted as Custom (hh:mm) and I calculate various time delays (in minutes). It all works fine, but if the user enters 1400 by mistake (instead of 14:00) the calculation fails and the input cell is reset to 00:00. I have tried formatting the time input cells as Time (hh:mm:ss) - I don't really want to seconds to display - but get the same problem. For example, I have data validation for C20 set as follows (C14 is a time input cell also) Data|Validation|Settings: Allow: Time Data: greater than Start time: =C14 I would have thought that t...

Adding Activity
Hi, I have a .NET exe that gets the record captured an external database and add as an activity into the CRM. This Exe is scheduled to run once a day. I am using the CRM APIs for the same. There will be minimum 5-6 activities and currently I am doing this insertion one by one. Is there a way by which I can build the Activity XML that contains the information of all the Activities that I need to insert and then do a single insert? Thanks, -Jaison ...

Email cannot send out from ACTIVITY
Need your advice again. We have installed CRM exchange router at Singapore Office and CRM System is host at Sinagpore too. Everything works fine. But recently, we rolled out to our affiliates in Thailand and they reported the bugs. Bug as followed: Thailand CRM users can send out and rec'd auto-email generate from CASE to Singapore CRM users (via SMTP). But, when thailand user send out email from those manually created EMAIL activity, the email cannot send out to Singapore users but can rec'd to and send out to their Thailand users. What went wrong? Any Advice? ...

Pull down menu
Hello, I am trying find a way to make a pull down menu in excel. I have a list of foods on one sheet in a workbook where all the nutrition information is stored per food type where the row indicates the food type and the columns indicate the nutrition info ie: Carbs, Protein, Fats, Calories etc. This sheet has roughly 300 or so food items listed in rows. How can I create a pull down menu in another cell on another worksheet as a method to select a food item from the food sheet? Any help is appreciated, Dave --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (...

How to Remove an Exchange Server Replicating to Active Directory?
Hello- We hired a tech firm to help us migrate from Exchange 2000 running on W Server 2000, to another box running Exchange 2003 Standard, on W Server 2003 Enterprise. We had to fire the firm before they decommissioned the Exchange 2000 and we would like to do that ourselves. I have several MS KB articles regarding removing Exchange from the network, but one concern I have is that both Active Directories seems to be replicating to each other, i.e., when I add a new user to the 2003 AD, the user object is also duplicated on the 2000 AD, etc. There also seems to be MS Mail, Lotus Notes...

ACTIVE DIRECTORY
Client complained that the Active Directory should be integrated with Microsoft operating system like Exchange and MSSQL for User IDs and Passwords so that only one set of Users IDs and passwords need to be maintained for all Users to log into Windows system as well Great Plains. Our client also understands that Microsoft Navison is integrated with Microsoft Active Directory. ------=_NextPart_0001_71115FFD Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello and thank you for using Newsgroups! Great Plains does not integrate with Active Directory at this time because G...

2007
Hi! - I was hoping someone could help me please. Here's what I have. A worksheet that has several dates in a row. D1:T1, Of that range, I have conditional formatting set to highlight a date(s) either = to or within the next 7 days. I need to be able to pull the date next closest or equal to today. Can anyone help me out? Any help would be greatly appriecated. Shaun > I was hoping someone could help me please. Here's what I have. A > worksheet that has several dates in a row. D1:T1, Of that range, I > have conditional formatting set to highlight a date(s) either = to or...

time format- enter 25:01 it becomes 1:01
I have it set to time with type 13:30 at Number tab fo Format Cells. Whenever I enter 25:01 (for 25 min 1 sec), it is changed to 1:01 in the cell. From entry fiedl on the top it shows 1/1/1900 1:01:00 AM. What can I do for it to retain to the text I typed besides change the type of text? Thanks. You need to enter the time as 0:25:01 (i.e. with the leading zero and colon) and use a custom format on the cell of [mm]:ss. An alternative is to enter 25:01.0 so that Excel knows that the 25 relates to minutes. Without either of these, Excel thinks you have entered 25 hours and 1 minute, i.e. 1 d...

word cannot be pulled up
Do I need a updated version of word. Cannot bring up any word files now. 99 version. If you are saying that you cannot double-click to open Word documents, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/reregisterword.htm. Note that there is no "Word 99"; you need to look at Help | About Word to find out which version you are actually using. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "rentals" <rentals@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12565263-2B58-4C40-A0C3-192A933FF438@microsoft.com... > Do I need a updated version of word. Cannot br...

Date/Time Calculation
Hello, I have a form that I need to calculate duration. I'm sure it is somewhat simple to do but I'm just not sure how to do it. I have to fields, one is start time and the other is end time and both have the medium time input mask on them. All I want to do is calculate the duration in the duration field based on what is entered in the start and end time fields. How do I do this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200802/1 Look up DATEDIFF function in Access help -Dorian "...

Long Print Times w/ Publisher mail merge
I frequently have mail merge documents cretaed in Pub 2007. They work great, but it takes forever publisher to release/spool these documents to the printer, and for the documents to print. I think I understand why this happens, what I am after is a way to print faster. Does anyone have any tricks to reduce the file size that is sent to the printer? Surely there must be a way around this, a way to print these mail merges faster. Anyone? Do you have a lot of images? Gradients? Is your printer driver current? Have you looked at the printer settings? Can you change the spooler settings, do...

Activity Appointment Closed automatic
When I have an activity that is an appointment, it seems that there is an automatic mechanism that closes the activity next Day. So, users cannot change anything on that activity. All fields are disabled as it must be on a closed activity. But usually users, want to comment their appointments the next day they saw up at office. The only thing they can do is to add Notes, but this is not what they actually want to do. Is there any way to find and change the funtion that closes activities that are appointments next day after the scheduled time ? Regards Elias Kitsopoulos Login Ltd Software De...

Deleted Active Directory user 03-21-05
I have made a problem for myself that I hope someone has a solution for. I have deleted a CRM user from active directory before I have migrated his CRM accounts to someone else. Now when I try to assign anything associated with this user, I receive an error stating "The selected object count not be found. Verify that the object exists in both the database and Active Directory". I re-created the user in active directory, but obviously the key for that user is different than the original one. TIA Tim This is a known issue. You either need to do an authoritative restore on the ...

Excel 03 DB query pulls data in wrong order, how to resolve?
New user to Excel DB queries. Have set up DB and query, however query does not import DB in the column-order of the query. This worked fine the past couple months. Dont understand why it wont work this month. Have re-created query and the problem still exists. Cant find any information on how to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks for your help. Data>Import External Data>Data Range Properties Uncheck Preserve column sort/filter/layout Does that help? -- Regards, Ron ...

outlook email embedded links do not activate #2
The links embedded in outlook emails do not activate any more - no matter how you click on them. Is there any suggestion to find out what made them stop working? They worked for a couple of years - now they do not. Thanks eg Is this in Business contacts manager? Did it happen after you installed Service pack 1? >-----Original Message----- >The links embedded in outlook emails do not activate any >more - no matter how you click on them. > >Is there any suggestion to find out what made them stop >working? They worked for a couple of years - now they do >not. >...

How do I de-activate hyperlink in Excel ?
I am creating a spreadsheet that has email addresses and web-sites in some cells. I don't want them to appear as hyperlink. I know to remove hyperlink by right clicking on a cell but I want to learn how to de-activate hyperlink in the worksheet. try this code activesheet.hyperlinks.delete it will remove all the hyperlinks in the active sheet. "Nik" <Nik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF501BB5-5344-481D-B73B-87CFCE8EAE30@microsoft.com... > I am creating a spreadsheet that has email addresses and web-sites in some > cells. > I don't want t...

MSM05 asking to download each time
Everytime I open Money 2005 it asks me to Open, Save, Cancle box pops up. I have added it to my Trusted sites and Intranet and made the changes in IE to allow it to quit asking me. It seems to do it every page I click. Its getting annoying, any answers? In microsoft.public.money, Tiger wrote: >Everytime I open Money 2005 it asks me to Open, Save, Cancle box pops up. I >have added it to my Trusted sites and Intranet and made the changes in IE to >allow it to quit asking me. It seems to do it every page I click. If you click Save, what name is suggested? If you save the fil...

How to fix Run/time error 438
Hello In this forum Mr. Albert D. Kallal gently helped me with this piece of code to paste .pdf files on DeskTop Private SubtxtPath_Click() Dim strDeskTop As String 'get path location to desktop strDeskTop = CreateObject("Shell.Application").Namespace(&H10&).self.Path FileCopy "C:\Belly\DataBase\Docs\" & Me.txtPath, strDeskTop & "\" & Me.txtPath However, after clicking the button this messaged is displayed: Run-time error '438': Object doesn't support this property or method When I open the vba it shows in ye...

Close Print Checks window when Post Checks window is active (UPR)
With version 10.0 in Payroll, the Print Checks window stays active when the Post Checks window is open. Users can mistakingly print checks again when the only option to reprint, void, etc. should be from the Post Checks window. There is no reason for it to remain active. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

Pull unposted quick journal entries into FRx reports
After saving a quick entry, it would nice if this data would appear on the FRx reports when run for posted and uposted data. The Frx report pulls all other items pending posting in the GL, but not the quick entries. I would love to set up quick entries, but I need to see the entries real time, prior to posting. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion...

Sort order of activities
We track a lot of activities. It is really frustating that I can't seem to figure out how to add a date column to the Activities screen of an Opprotunity. Of course, I can add a date field to the Opprotunity Manger where all of my opprotunities are listed. But I have not figured out how to change the Activity screen once inside the Opprotunity. -Jason you cannot customize activity screens in the current versions of Microsoft CRM. The next version of Microsoft CRM will support full activity customization. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolu...

Associated Activity View
Is there any way to modify the associated activity view so that there is a way to differentiate email between incoming and outgoing? We currently have to open each email individually. ------=_NextPart_0001_E218FE3D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello Cindy, Thank you for contacting Microsoft CRM online support. This is Seung Ill Kim in online support team. Without any modification to activity view, you can see filter incoming and outgoing e-mail through default view. If you can change Type to E-mail in Activities menu, you can select "My sent E-mails...

Pulling out specific information
Hello all, I have a rather sizable spreadsheet that I am working on, it is keeping track of my open and closed stock positions, as well as other things my group wants me to keep track of. anyway I have stocks listed across the top of the screen from column B-DR and I have dates listed in column A going straight down. Now I open a separate worksheet (within the same file) and I know how to type =max(XXX:YYY) for each stock to get its highest price and =min(XXX:YYY) to get its lowest price. But I want it to give me the highest price for each stock along with the date that price occured. Is thi...