PSTL Vendor Modifier Mass change

Hi,
We have bought vendor modifier tool recently. Is there any way where I can
mass change vendor ID's through importing an old and new ID's file as i have
more than 5000 vendors.

Absolutely, yes.

Just read the instructions in the user guide and you will be on the way.

"Rahul Gupta" <Rahul Gupta @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> We have bought vendor modifier tool recently. Is there any way where I can
> mass change vendor ID's through importing an old and new ID's file as i
> have
> more than 5000 vendors.

0
callen4087 (10)

How can I change xls file icons?
How can I change xls file icons? Excel 2003, Windows 7 Paul in Houston TX pretended : > How can I change xls file icons? > Excel 2003, Windows 7 If you are trying to 'hide' xls files so they don't show up in Windows Explorer or browse dialogs as Excel file, just change the extension to something that refs to your project name. Note that file extensions can be longer than 3 characters. -- Garry Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:51:42 -0600, Paul in Houston TX wrote in mi...

Sort 1 column and another changes
Sorting Problem is explained in example 2. Example 1 is the control. It is when I do something different in example 2. Example 1: Column "A" has title - Letters. Column "B" has a title - Numbers. I fill column "A" with the "letters" from A to F. I fill Column "B" with random numbers such as… 43, 1.6, 57, and 9. I want to keep my random numbers… as is in column B. All is good! Repeat, I put the title – Letters in Column E and Numbers in Column F. I HIGHLIGHT COLUMNS E & F – CURSE IS IN THE NUMBERS COLUNM – F. When I sort th...

Modifying namespace in XML doc, C# help
Hi I have a document as follows: <?xml version="1.0"?> <metadata xml:lang="en"> </metadata> I want to change the document so it looks as follows: <?xml version="1.0"?> <metadata xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://localhost/XMLDemo/MyXMLschema.xsd"> </metadata> For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this. I can't find anything in any of the C# XML classes since a namespace cannot be a child, I cannot replacechild, etc. I'm complete...

Uninstall PSTL
Is there a way to uninstall the Professional Tools Library (PSTL)? Thanks JDR, Yes. You can uninstall Professional Services Tools Library (PSTL). Follow the below steps. 1. Go to Add/Remove Programs 2. Select Microsoft Dynamics GP10.0 and Click "Change" 3. Click Add/Remove Features 4. Select the PSTL and Click to select Do Not install this feature (Be aware not to touch any other feature, leave them as it is) and Click Next 5. This will uninstall PSTL from the system 6. Once the Uninstallation is complete, Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP10.0 Utilities 7. Run the Utilities and Cl...

xy-scatter-labels disappear when x-axis is changed into time-axis (XL07)
Dear group, who knows a workaround for the effect that labels of xy-scatter series disappear when the x-axis is changed into time-axis? I already know workarounds without using time-axis. My Excel is 2007 SP1. Thanks in advance, Holger. I cannot reproduce this error. Could you describe in more detail what you started with and what you changed to. Are you using Office 2007 SP1? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Holger Gerths" <holger@gerths.de> wrote in mess...

Modifying a locked/protected sheet
If I want to add/edit data onto a locked and password protected sheet (to which I already know the password), should my VBA code first "unprotect" the sheet, add data, then "protect" the sheet again?? Or can my VBA code simply write data onto the protected sheet?? (bypassing the whole lock and unlock procedure) It seems to me that both methods might work....if that is so, would any method be better than the other for any reason??? thankx You can allow macros to do lots of things that the user can't if you protect your worksheet in code. For instan...

Received date changes on messages kept in in-box
My received date changes on messages left in the in-box to the current date when I received new mail this morning. I had a message I received yesterday with a file attached that I saved as unread at the top of my in-box. It's received date changed to today and all new mail loaded under it. I am using Microsoft Activesync and syncing my iPaq. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Using Outlook 2002 in a XP environment. ...

Cancel changes
Hi all I've got the following problem and after 2 days of trying to solve it, it still stays the same... I've got a form that loads 1 record out of a table to edit. The controls on the form are linked with the table. At the end of the form I've got 2 buttons: Save and Cancel. But if you change something and you click Cancel he still saves the changes in the table. I tried to find some code that cancels the saving and I tried to copy that record in a new recordset and than reload the temporary recordset when the user clicks on the cancel button, just before closing the for...

change cost of all items
hi all, i tried to change the cost of all items in inventory from excel sheet ,it was succesfull but i am not sure that is it good to change cost only in item table or some thing else must be modify in other table? any help best reqards ...

Vendors info via ODBC
Hi, I'd like to export the vendors into another database via ODBC. What tables hold the vendors info? Many thanks, -Itai PM00200(Master vendor record) PM00300(Vendor address) if you need summary info it would be pm00201 you may also confirm the above table names by going to Tools|Resource Descriptions|Tables|Purchasing series "Itai" wrote: > Hi, > > I'd like to export the vendors into another database via ODBC. What tables > hold the vendors info? > > Many thanks, > > -Itai > > > > > Thanks!!! ...

Changing values daily
I would like to know if this is achievable? I would like cell B30 to show whatever is in cell F10 If the value in cell F10 changes, then the new value to be displayed in B31, cell B30 still showing the original value, and so on down the sheet. The value in F10 is the result of a formula =SUM(C10:E10) Or, possibly! A list of dates down column A (starting at A30) and the value in F10 in the adjacent cell in column B on that particular date. Is this possible? Many thanks -- George Gee -- One way: If you're not familiar with macros, see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ge...

Always asked to "Save Changes"?
Hi, I'm running Access 2007 database with Forms/Queries/Tables etc. I'm always asked to "save changes to the following objects..." whenever I'd open the database. I dont even have to edit a single cell or make any changes at all and still get prompted to "Save changes". This does not happen in Access 2003 with this same database. Are there any suggestions on how to suppress this dialog? I can literally just open the database and click the X close button and it'll ask for changes to be saved? ...

Change Font
How to change Tools-Options-(MailFormat Tab)-Fonts programmatically by creating CREATEOBJECT("Otlook.Application"). "Marc" <dummy@abcd.com> wrote in message news:OssZQvvwJHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How to change Tools-Options-(MailFormat Tab)-Fonts programmatically > by creating CREATEOBJECT("Otlook.Application"). Ask in a programming group like microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

integrate my vendor/supplier files from RMS and SBF into Outlook
I want to be able to see my vendor/supplier the same info in outlook, RMS and SBF I hate having to rekey the same information over and over. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-...

Transfer from other site instead of Order from vendor
We recently started using the inventory and purchase order module within GP10 and have been faced with the reality that we have a ton of overstocked inventory items at our 6 sites. We are using the PO generator to create POs, but my purchasing department keeps asking me if it's possible to have the system initiate a transfer from a site with overstock instead of creating a new PO. Obviously, if none of the sites have an overstock (I'm defining overstock as items that are over the "order upto level"), then we would want it to order fromt he vendor we have set up. Is ...

WORD: Change default font, paragraph and line spacing
Running Windows 7 Pro with Office 2007 Enterprise. I need to change the default font to Tahoma; line spacing to single; with no paragraph space on normal style paragrah for new all documents. I have been doing this for years. Open Font Dialogue Box - set font size etc and clicked the dault button and OK. Easy as falling off a log. The same with line space and paragraph spacing setting - Open Paragraph Dialogue box - change settings and click default. This is not working on my Windows 7 HP Notebook. I then thought I would change the Normal Style and set it "For all docum...

How change unreadable fonts in received email from websites?
Some emails from sites like Netflix or Yahoo Groups sent to my gmail account and received in my Outlook 2007 have unreadable fonts in parts of the message. Usually bold, condensed wierd font. Regular email from friends etc are okay. Setting for outgoing mail are for Rich text, most other setting set as default. Outlook 2007 is my editor, not Word. Could that be the problem? Any help greatly appreciated. Donald. Your outgoing mail settings don't matter - but you should not be using rich text since only outlook can read it. Are you scanning mail with a virus scanner? This co...

Blinking when there is a change in the contents
Just like my email when it is minimized and there is a new mail the icon blinks, could i do this with "excel" ? Thanks ...

Requisition Management
We use Bussiness Portal 2.5, Requisition Management and GP 8.0. I have selected 'Previous Line's Vendor' under 'Line Item Defaults' for the company. When I add a new line item, it brings up the previous line's Vendor but after entering the Item Number, the vendor id disappears and I have to type/select the vendor id again. Can anyone explain, why this is happening? Are you using an Inventoried or Non Inventoried items on the Requisition. I believe what is happening is if you are using a Inventoried item, the Vendor is defaulting from the previous line, but when...

Attention XMLProduct Vendors
Attention XML Product Vendors! XML 2004 is right around the corner and booth space is selling quickly! Reserve your space today, by simply replying to this email or by contacting Joy Blake at 910-215-8159. XML 2004 is the most sought after event in this industry. This year the event will take place November 15-19 at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC. Here are just some of the things we are doing to make it the best ever: - Media Partnerships. Through our partnerships with InfoWorld, WebServices Journal, EContent, Business Wire, The Gilbane Report and more, we are e...

Can the preset numbers in the column be changed?
I am trying to do a sign in sheet and would like horizontally at the top name, address etc, and name is in A1, address is in B1 etc. for example. Is there a way to make it so the numbering will reflect how many people sign in without adding a column with numbering? Thanks in advance. Teresa "=?Utf-8?B?c2hld2FoeWE=?=" <shewahya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:177A3969-6C4A-4633-BA49-32449EBBCABE@microsoft.com: > I am trying to do a sign in sheet and would like horizontally at the > top name, address etc, and name is in A1, address is in B1 etc. for >...

Re: Changing the CTabCtrl labels font
Hi All Does anyone known how to change the font used for CTabCtrl labels. The CTabCtrl is NOT being created via the resource editor Thanks in Advance SetFont() --------------------------------------------------- Automate your software builds with Visual Build Pro http://www.kinook.com "LarryM" <larryman.nospam@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:1qqTa.9392$OM3.4793@news-server.bigpond.net.au... > Hi All > > Does anyone known how to change the font used for > CTabCtrl labels. The CTabCtrl is NOT being created > via the resource editor > > Thanks i...

Force GP to save changed field on Vendor Maintenance form
I am changing a field in PM_Vendor_Maintenance table buffer. I want GP to save those entries in the table. How can I force GP to save the form? When I make similar change on RM_Customer_Maintenance table buffer on Customer Maintenance form, I change the '(L) Form Changed' field of window RM_Customer_Maintenance of form RM_Customer_Maintenance. This forces GP to save the changed table buffer when the form closes. Is there any similar field on Vendor Maintenance form? Thanks. ------=_NextPart_0001_1A6F6232 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi There If u...

easiest way of updating users exchange profiles on mass?
Hi, I'm busy with ex5.5 > ex2k migration. What's the easiest way to update everyones exchange profile to point to the new server at first logon ? I have been looking at the Office 2000 custom installation wizard and using the newprof.exe tool with a outlook.prf file, but im afraid it going to try and reinstall the whole of office again at first logon which is not what i want at all. any ideas welcome... Thanks! Mercurius If you installed E2K as a member of existing Exchange55 site then profile should update themselves after you move mailbox and Outlook starts at least once. ...

Price changing
Can anyone please help me? Currently using RMS 1.3 and having issues with price changing. I was told to apply the latest hotfixes. Can someone please tell me where I can find the latest hotfix? This issue is causing lots of problem for me. Thanks. The hotfixes are available from your VAR ... Microsoft doesn't make them easy to obtain. Contact the company that sold you the software and they SHOULD be able to get the hotfixes. Perhaps, if you posted the problem(s) you are having someone (we use 1.3) may be able to help you. "CarlosM" wrote: > Can anyone please help...