PSTL errors while combining sites

Whenever I try and combine 2 sites I get the following error. Violation of
PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PKaz_ECLocnCode'. Cannot insert duplicate key object
in 'dbo.az.ECLocnCode'. Has anyone seen this before? We are able to modify
the sites fine but cannot modify them.

Robert Fann
Omni packaging

0
rfann (135)

------=_NextPart_0001_17B56D9E

Hello

Thank you for using online communities!

The tool will use a column search that will search for all tables that
contain the site column then , if needed update the record in the table.

The table the tool is getting an error on is  the az_ECLocnCode table ,
this is not a standard GP table, do you know what table this is or with
what product it is installed with?

If it is a custome table can it be dropped or is there needed data in the
table?

Thank you
Michael Zerr
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

Please note that the newsgroups are staffed weekdays with a

goal to provide ONE BUSINESS DAY RESPONSE to all posts.

If this response time does not meet your needs,

please contact CSS for more immediate assistance:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607
0
mzerr (26)
5/29/2008 9:36:13 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_6F74CAF7

Hello

Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this
topic.
Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.

Have a great week!

Kayla Backer

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_6F74CAF7

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello
\par
\par Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this topic.
\par Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par Kayla Backer
\par
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par ==============================================
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
\par
\par to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par
\par     from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par
\par     from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_6F74CAF7--

0
A-KABACK (111)
6/2/2008 6:53:17 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_360D35AF

Hi there

Anything else we can do for you here on this query?

Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!

Have a great week!

Kayla Backer

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_360D35AF

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi there
\par
\par Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
\par
\par Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
[...]
------=_NextPart_0001_360D35AF--

0
A-KABACK (111)
6/4/2008 7:00:56 PM
Thanks Kayla. I finally found what product the table belonged to. It would
be my only 3rd party I have installed. I was able to clear the table and the
pstl worked perfectly. Thanks everyone for pointing me in the right
direction.
"Kayla Backer" <A-KABACK@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there
>
> Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
>
> Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
> Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
>
> Have a great week!
>

> Kayla Backer
>
> Microsoft Online Support Engineer

> PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
>
> to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
>

> We also love to hear your product feedback!
>
> Let us know what you think by posting
>
>    from the web interface: Partner Feedback
>
>    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
>
> We look forward to hearing from you!

> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
>
> so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

> rights.

rfann (135)

How to remove newly added server from site?
Hi setup: exchange 2k3, enterprise (backend-frontend). We recently added a member server for testing purposes, without assigning any roles, just a clean install of exchange+SP1. After some days incoming emails from internet got stuck in local delivery queue on that new server. figured out that this new server was first in the msExchOwningPFTreeBL, thus all emails to public folders are sent to this server instead of our primary one. the new server does not have the hierarchy (replication and/or "send hierarchy" do not work and no error message appears in the logs) and therefo...

activity tracking especially to records that encountered an error
Ability of GP to track damaged transactions/records and create a report. Currently, GP has the activity tracking but it does not contain the detailed information of the process done or errors encountered. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.mic...

Problem getting other site recipients to replicate into Exch 2K3
Hi. I hope someone can help me with this: We have 5 Ex 55 servers in 4 sites, configured in a Hub and spoke topology We have just began the process of moving from Ex 5.5 on NT4 to Ex 2K3 on W2K3 at the central site. We have already installed the first EX 2K3 server and replication went great, with AD being replicated with disabled accounts from the other sites. Problem is these accounts were deleted by our IT security guys who did not know hat they were. Since the replication was 2-way, this deleted the directory entries in the respective remote sites. Mail to the remore sites could no...

DLL errors
Help. I have recently started getting the following error messages in 2001 Money: MS Money has caused an error in OFDUTIL.DLL, MSOFD.DLL and PFCPLAN.DLL. The errors occur frequently and I must turn off the computer to get back into the program. How can I fix this ...

Delivery Error 544 (Spam)
Please help, spammers are using our Exchange 5.5 server to try and send spam, but when the recipient isn't reachable, Exchange generates an e-mail sent to my address. Since the problematic e-mail are coming from our own server instead of someone elses, can we disable these messages? I get about a hundred of them a day. Please help, I'm desperate! Thank you- CM "Charles Moseley" <cmoseley81@hotmail.com> wrote: >Please help, spammers are using our Exchange 5.5 server to >try and send spam, but when the recipient isn't reachable, >Exchange generates an e-ma...

error message #58
OutLook 2002 When I try to open a folder like for instance my calendar I get the following error message. "Unable to diplay the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured." I have reinstalled the program to no avail. Search and run fixmapi.exe, then restart computer or go to the support.microsoft.com and type in pstprx.dll, you will find the answer "Harry" &...

Error updating PM30200
We did a table import of our transactios into PM30200. Now, I want to change the values on some of the records through sql and I get an error Server: Msg 8115, Level 16, State 8, Procedure TR_INSERT_ADDEXTERNALMOCOSTS_PM30200, Line 13 Arithmetic overflow error converting numeric to data type numeric. The statement has been terminated. How can I get around this error? I am getting the same error when I try to update values in TWO or Fabricam company through sql. What SQL statement are you using? Does TR indicate a trigger on your table? It looks like a really big number, but numeric fi...

Windows Error Recovery
I am receiving the windows error recovery message with 5 options in addition to installing the disk, which I do not have for my laptop. Can someone please help me. -- ed763 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ed763's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/162233.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1280151.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Uninstall PSTL
Is there a way to uninstall the Professional Tools Library (PSTL)? Thanks JDR, Yes. You can uninstall Professional Services Tools Library (PSTL). Follow the below steps. 1. Go to Add/Remove Programs 2. Select Microsoft Dynamics GP10.0 and Click "Change" 3. Click Add/Remove Features 4. Select the PSTL and Click to select Do Not install this feature (Be aware not to touch any other feature, leave them as it is) and Click Next 5. This will uninstall PSTL from the system 6. Once the Uninstallation is complete, Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP10.0 Utilities 7. Run the Utilities and Cl...

Got an error in Bill of Material
Hi, We tried to put items in the Bill of Material (Manufacturing) and got an error message: "An actural component can't be used to make standard cost finished good". Can anyone tell us what mistakes we made and how to fix it? Thanks for your attention and help. stien Your component item is using a perpetual or average item valuation method while the parent item is using a periodic valuation method. Its that simple. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at h...

resource-only DLL and LNK2019 error!!
Hi, i'm developing a resource-only DLL, using /NOENTRY option the linker returns: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function _mainCRTStartup Any help!? Thanks Ale > i'm developing a resource-only DLL, using /NOENTRY option the linker returns: > > error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function > _mainCRTStartup Are you also using /DLL (just making sure)? Can you tell us the full command line? -- Mihai Nita [Microsoft MVP, Windows - SDK] ------------------------------------------ Replace _year_ with _ to get the ...

Outlook rules error
We have a user that when she opens Outlook she receives an error meesage saying - Server-Requested Client Action MoveCopy, Unable to create dest msg. I have removed all rules from her Outlook client but the error still appears when she opens outlook Exchange 2003 Outlook XP ...

Error popup
Outlook is installed on my system but I don't use it. Every now and again an error message pops up in Windows, saying "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client." Does anyone know what's causing this? Thanks for your help, Adrian For Outlook Express go to the link below. Since you are using the CDO = interface copy\paste the link into your Browsers address bar. news://msnws.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl= ookexp...

Data
I have a spreadsheet with many rows & columns of text and numbers. when I sort by date and then run a subtotal for each month's figures- the 1st section (January) data does not add the 1st or 2nd line into the subtotal... whether I have checked "header" box or not or even if there is a header at all... it seems to skip the first dollar amount only on the first section and I have to add it manually. thanks. Does the =subtotal() formula that data|subtotal generates include the cells? If yes, then make sure those values in those cells are really numbers--not jus...

mt_open returned error 0x15 @ Event 2007
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C6DD6D.F3F7E0C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello On an Exchange 2003 server SP2 (just upgraded from SP1 where the same = thing was happening) we are getting repeated Event 2007 errors : mt_open returned error 0x15 on = database ... Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Category: MTA Connections Happens in groups of 3s every one minute. I have found a reference to Exchange 2000 MTA being updated by a service = pack but nothing about E...

OWA Error #5
I've just installed SBS2003 and Exchange 2003. Everything was working great with the exception of OWA. I could connect with any client inside the local network, but not outside (outside of the NAT). Ports 80 and 443/444 were opened to the outside, but to no avail. Permissions for the directories were set out of the box, but still nothing. In messing around with it tonight (changing different permissions and access rules) I've managed to break OWA. When I access the OWA site http:\\server\exchange\ it tries to load it, but ends up with a 500 Internal Server Error. Prior to...

error opening excel 2000
PC freezes whenever I try to open Excel, I even unistalled and deleted all the .xls and still. Please help. Maybe some of the techniques at Chip Pearson's site will help: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm Oliver wrote: > > PC freezes whenever I try to open Excel, I even unistalled > and deleted all the .xls and still. > > Please help. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Integration Manager error on GP version 10
Regardless of any integration I run I am getting the following error. The IM was working fine until yesterday. There are no windows open. "The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem: You must close all Microsoft Dynamics GP windows in order to run an integration." Thanks Have you rebooted? Typically this is caused by a hung copy of Dynamics that its open in the background. You can go to Processes in task manager and kill it but if you continue to be stuck try a reboot. Mark On Jan 4, 2:46=A0pm, nfp <n...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > ...

SQL 2008 Installation Error
Hi, I am encountering an installation issue during I am installing SQL Server 2008 Standard/Enterprise Edition on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise. I have no problem to get through all the setup dialog boxes until I hit the section to setup user accounts for accessing different SQL services. The error, "There was an error generating the XML document. Error code 0x84B10001", suddently pops up and the whole installation is mandatory rolled back. I had tried many different ways to try to resolve it, such as killing another Setup100.exe from Task Manager, the same pro...

Windows Mail set up error
Trying to set up connection to google mail to access it in Windows Mail, I am getting the following error message: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.gmail.com (1)', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Any suggestions? Sorry, you've posted this to a newsgroup related to Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be better off reposting to a newsgroup related to Windows Mail, such as microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail -- Doug S...

Earthlink Error Problem
Has anyone ever figured out this problem? "Task 'pop.earthlinl.net - Sending' reported error (0x800401F): "The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" I have tried all the instructions from both Earthlink and Mircosoft many time without success. TIA-Hopefully- Roberta Johnson I assume that is a typo in the error message you wrote below...but if you did a copy-and-paste of the error message, then you spelled "earthlink" wrong in the account setup. Tim "Roberta Johnson" <rjajohnson@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:wF...

ToolsMsmCA(Error)
ToolsMsmCA(Error): Setup package issue or CoreCon DataStore corrupted: CDeviceSDKInstallShim Add/Remove failed. HR=0x80070005 this is the problem that i am getting while installing of windows CE 6.0. please help me with it. regards Is still no one with the solution even i am gettin the error with the ce 6.0 installation on the windows 7 and as well as windows vista home basic rakendra thapa wrote: ToolsMsmCA(Error) 21-Nov-09 ToolsMsmCA(Error): Setup package issue or CoreCon DataStore corrupted: CDeviceSDKInstallShim Add/Remove failed. HR=0x80070005 this...

Money error #2
I'm getting the following error when I run Money 2000, never got it before: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library Runtime error Program c:\program files\microsoft money\system\msmoney.exe abnormal program termination. How do I fix this? It is Money 2000 on a Win 98SE Pentium 3. -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- Amy Gray <JudgeAmyGrayNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<723770t14fj6gogioanp17ib179g447na0@4ax.com&...

How to fix Error error 3265
We receive an error while sync: error 3265: item cannot be found in the collection corresponng to the request name or ordinal We know its related to version problem and we fixed it. However, the problem persist when sync with 401 sybc. How can this be fixed? ...

How do I get rid of this error?
Outlook 2000 I get an error after Outlook runs for a few minutes.... I ran Office repair, removed Office and reinstalled, formatted the and reinstalled the OS and apps....but I still get the error: OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being generated. First of all, I don't know where the error log is....it must be a windows error log. Any ideas? Thanks. Sorry for the post....there's a kb article on this. "SAC" <sac@sac.com> wrote in message news:uYgXneUPGHA.3260@TK2MSFTNGP11...