PSTGSTUS

Does any one have a clue what the posting status codes are in SOP10100 ??

I found a list of BCHSTTUS for the batch header, but there is no "12"
listed.

Of course, CUSTOMERSOURCE has NOTHING !

I have an invoice that will not post, because it says: unable to obtain
Receivables Document Number.

This is a transmittal customer, and the invoice is a zero, and we post these
all the time.  Can not determine what the issue is with this one.

any Ideas ?

THANKS !
0
LauraAnne (85)

Hi Laura,

Please go through TK# 856940.  This explains the error that you are
receiving and how to correct it.

Thanks
Don

"Laura Anne" wrote:

> Does any one have a clue what the posting status codes are in SOP10100 ??
>
> I found a list of BCHSTTUS for the batch header, but there is no "12"
> listed.
>
> Of course, CUSTOMERSOURCE has NOTHING !
>
> I have an invoice that will not post, because it says: unable to obtain
> Receivables Document Number.
>
> This is a transmittal customer, and the invoice is a zero, and we post these
> all the time.  Can not determine what the issue is with this one.
>
> any Ideas ?
>
> THANKS !
0
don.craig (55)

PSTGSTUS
Does any one have a clue what the posting status codes are in SOP10100 ?? I found a list of BCHSTTUS for the batch header, but there is no "12" listed. Of course, CUSTOMERSOURCE has NOTHING ! I have an invoice that will not post, because it says: unable to obtain Receivables Document Number. This is a transmittal customer, and the invoice is a zero, and we post these all the time. Can not determine what the issue is with this one. any Ideas ? THANKS ! Hi Laura, Please go through TK# 856940. This explains the error that you are receiving and how to correct it. Th...

SOP PSTGSTUS
I'm looking for information on PSTGSTUS in the SOP Work and History Header tables (SOP10100, SOP30200). The SDK only mentions that 0 for PSTGSTUS means unposted but we're seeing other non-zero values such as 2 and 3. Anyone know what they mean? I'm also seeing some rows in SOP30200 with PSTGSTUS as 0. In most cases I believe this to be a result of SOP documents transferred (which are then moved to history). But in some cases some of the documents in SOP30200 with a posting status of 0 also have an orignumb and origtype. There are only a few like this though. Any ideas? ...

PSTGSTUS in table PM20000
What does the field PSTGSTUS in table PM20000 signify? There is no Posting Status column (PSTGSTUS) in the PM20000 table (PM Transaction Open). The status of the transaction in this table is only one: Open! Now if you are referring to the PM Transaction Work table (PM10000), these are the possible values and meaning of each in this table: 10 = A transaction being entered for the first time, before it has been saved by the user. 20 = A saved but unposted transaction. 30 = A transaction that is currently setup to post in real time. 40 = A posted transaction. 50 = A transactions that has ...

SOP10100 and SOP30200 SOPSTATUS and PSTGSTUS
Hello: The posting status field of SOP10100 is always at 0. Is that correct? The SOP Status field of SOP10100 is set at '1' for orders and '0' for all other documents. Is that correct? In SOP 30200, what is the difference between a '0' for posting status and a '2' for posting status? Also in SOP30200, what is the difference between a '0' for SOP Status and a '9' for SOP Status? childofthe1980s child, Check out this great reference info that Victoria Yudin has on her blog - http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/sop-tables/ Frank Hamelly ...