PSTGSTUS in table PM20000

What does the field PSTGSTUS in table PM20000 signify?
0
atifjalal (8)

There is no Posting Status column (PSTGSTUS) in the PM20000 table (PM
Transaction Open). The status of the transaction in this table is only one:
Open!

Now if you are referring to the PM Transaction Work table (PM10000), these
are the possible values and meaning of each in this table:

10 = A transaction being entered for the first time, before it has been
saved by the user.
20 = A saved but unposted transaction.
30 = A transaction that is currently setup to post in real time.
40 = A posted transaction.
50 = A transactions that has encountered an error during posting.
60 = A transaction that has been saved previously and has a status of 20 is
now being edited by the user.
70 = A transaction that has been posted previously in a recurring batch that
still contains unposted transactions is now being edited by the user.

The reason the Posting Status is tracked has more to do with transaction
concurrency -- the state of the transaction within the flow if you will.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Hoodwink" wrote:

> What does the field PSTGSTUS in table PM20000 signify?

0
MarianoGomez (3440)
9/4/2008 4:57:02 PM
Hi Hoodwink.

What version of GP are you on?

Normally this is Posting Status, but I cannot find the field in table
PM20000 on my version 8 .. hmm ..

Hope this helps.
M.

"Hoodwink" wrote:

> What does the field PSTGSTUS in table PM20000 signify?

0
Maria1 (236)

Filter Juction Table and related tables
Hello I have a Relational DB in Access 2003. I have a Junction Table with (PK OOB and WordID) Keys. The Junction Table is linked many to One to TOOB and TWrd. TOOB [ObrID(PK), Fld1, Fld2, Fld3, Fld4 and Fld5] TWrd[(WrdID(PK), WordName} I need to filter in an unbound txtbox by Wordname entering one, two, three or four words separated by OR or AND operator (Which operator you recommend?). In my continuous form in the Form Header I have an unbound txtFilter to enter the words and a bButton (bFilter) to trigger the search. When records are identified in Junction Table, reco...

Using data in rows in a table in columns.
I have a series of data in rows (eg. in cells B2, C2, D2, E2...). I want to pick these values up and use them else where in a table arranged in columns. Therefore the formula in the first row (cell B2) will be =Sheet1!B2, the second row (cell B3) will be =Sheet1!C2, the third row (cell B4) will be =Sheet1!D2 etc. If I copy or drag the formula down the rows I end up with the incorrect references (the row value increments, but not the column value) as you would expect. Is there any way to drag down or copy the formulas to pick up the data as I have tried to describe above? - or do I have...

pivot table date filters
on a excel 2007 pivot table you have the option of applying a date filter on a date/time field when the field is added to either columns or rows. This option is missing when the field is added to report filters. Wonder why and whether there is a work around. Gigel Hi Gigel Drag the field to the Row area>then apply any grouping you wish>drag filed back to the Report Filter area. When you use the dropdown on Report Filter>Select Multiple items -- Regards Roger Govier "Gigel" <gigel@ms.com> wrote in message news:OYa7TqpwJHA.5900@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > o...

Find Modified Date of a Table
How can I find a tables modified date. I am using filedatetime for files. How do you use it for tables? On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 21:11:22 -0500, Lillian <libertysmith10@yahoo.com> wrote: Assuming your tablename is Employees, you could write: Debug.Print DBEngine(0)(0).TableDefs("Employees").Properties("LastUpdated") -Tom. >How can I find a tables modified date. >I am using filedatetime for files. >How do you use it for tables? Unfortunately, I don't believe that works in versions of Access since Access 97. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://...

SQL Stumper
I'm using SQL Server 2005. I have a Status History table (tblStatHist) that looks more or less like this: intCaseID dtmStatusDate intStatusID 1 6/28/2010 10 1 4/15/2010 3 1 4/2/2010 1 2 7/13/2010 5 2 2/1/2010 1 3 7/15/2010 10 3 5/14/2010 5 3 5/2/2010 3 3 5/1/2010 1 The Status ID's might be 1=Open, 3=In Progress, 5=On Hold, 10=Closed. The date shows when a Case ID went into a given status. So Case ID 2 went into Open status on Feb 1 2010 and went into On Hold status on July 13 2010. ...

Display Data Table in chart but don't show plot area
I am using Excel 2003. I have created some charts/graphs with data tables, chart titles, etc. My customer only wants to see the data table and chart title for each graph. Is there a way to turn off the plot area and change the size of the chart so that the chart title is close to the data table? But the data table merely reflects what is in the cells used to make the chart! Why not just display that data in a new format? Or am I missing something? best wished -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "RW" <RW@discussi...

msvc6 virtual table problem
The code looks like : // // TestVTable.cpp // include "testVTable.h" class A; typedef void (A::*FF)(void); // define member function pointer typedef void (*SF)(void); // define static member function pointer class A { int d; // Member public: FF fM, fV1, fV2; // Member function pointer SF fS; // static member function pointer A() { printf("Construct\r\n"); d=0x12344321; // init fM = MemberFun; // get member function pointer fV1 = VirtualFun1; // get virtual funciton pointer fV2 = VirtualFun2; fS ...

pivot table!
hi all! in my pivot table while i am trying to add field names in the data area i am getting only the "count" and not the "sum". but my target is only the "sum"?of course..the filed is formatted as number! what's wrong with me? help pl? -via135 -- via135 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ via135's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26725 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=508666 If excel puts Count, then that means you have at least one entr...

about pivot table
Guys... when we create pivot table and we double click in values fields, pivot will create a new sheet including all data. i.e i have a table which contains: Division Names Salary i create pivot table and select for Row Labels is Division and for Values is Sum of Salary. Then in pivot table i double click one of Salary then it will create new sheet which contains data for that division. what i want to achieve, when we double click that values and create a new sheet, can excel automatically give names as same as division. if i double click sum of salary for marketing d...

Selecting multiple options in list box and sending back to table
Hi All, I have created a small database, for recording details about suppliers. Some our suppliers offer more than one service, so i thought the best way to select multiples would be to create a list box. I have changed the properties to allow me to select multiple options, however cannot get the selection to save back to the data table. Any help is much appreicated. What about something like Dim vRow As Variant With Me.YourListBoxName For Each vRow In .ItemsSelected 'Do what you'd like with the selected item. Next vRow End With -- Hope thi...

Duplicate Table with unique Name
I am using Pervasive.SQL 2000 for a database and GP 6.0. I am trying to duplicate a table in dexterity. I duplicate the resource and give it a unique physical name. I then compile the dictionary and run the ddf generator. I then copy the table intot ehf older on the server and go to pervasive Control Center and the table does not show. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? The table I am duplicatng is RM00103. I am trying to add a copy of the table from backup so that I can run a sql statement to update the existing table from the backup table. Thanks! ...

Save operation on table MOP_Order_MSTR after upgrading to V10
I am getting the above error in V10 (after upgrading from 9.00.0314) I click OK on the message, and it seems like I can keep going, so it doesnt stop me from continuing. I am assuming it is a security issue with the MFG series and sql but do not know how to correct it. thanks! -- Doug Under the More information buttons: [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server] Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =,!=,<,<=,>,>= or when the subquery is used as an expression. -- Doug "Doug" wrote: > I am getting the above ...

Linked Table Wizard Doesn't Work
I feel real stupid. A while ago, I posted about a problem that I had. When trying to link to external data using ODBC, the dialog to link would't start. (Access 2003) Someone had me do something with Norton Antivirus and it fixed it. However, I stupidly forgot what the fix was. Now I am in the same pickle, I updated NAV. Does anyone know what the fix is to get the the dialog to Get External Data, link tables using ODBC? Perhaps this: If you use Norton AntiVirus, disable the Office Plugin. (You'll find it under 'Miscellaneous in Norton AntiVirus options.) -- ...

Tables in 2007
What are the advantages to converting a list to a table in 2007? Why does the table have a name? I did read in help that you can post a 2007 table to sharpoint services. What does that mean? -- Thanks. Confused Hi, Go to the excel help and type Tables then open the one that says Demo: Organize your data by using an Excel table, and then in How to do it, click on Overview of Excel Tables if this helps please click yes, thanks "Confused" wrote: > What are the advantages to converting a list to a table in 2007? Why does > the table have a name? > > I did read...

OK to change field name in table?
Hello, Can I change the name of a field without causing havoc to the table's structure?! I have for example address-1 which is not a correct form, should be for example address_1 - correct? Cheers Geoff "Geoff Cox >" <<> wrote in message news:na3hk315282je4e6juuro4ko2futjnb10a@4ax.com... > Hello, > > Can I change the name of a field without causing havoc to the table's > structure?! > > I have for example address-1 which is not a correct form, should be > for example address_1 - correct? Sure, you can change it without harming the tabl...

Custom Field on Pivot Table?
Hi. I have a Pivot Table that uses three fields from a source table: Job Name Points Done Points Remaining Each row of the source table is for a task that needs to be completed in order to finish the job. So many rows will be for the same Job Name. Each row is assigned points based on the complexity of the task. I'm grouping the pivot table by Job Name. For each job name in my source table, I am showing the sum of Points Done and Points Remaining. So the Pivot table ends up looking like this: Build John's House Total Points: 100 Remaining Points: 40 Build Jane's House To...

Publisher and tables
I'm trying to print an extremely basic catalogue with Publisher 2003. Two A5 pages on one A4 sheet. Simple enough. It's little more than a long table (product code, description, price). Some 450 lines in fact. But Publisher tells me that it can't deal with tables over 128 lines. Is this really true? There's no way that I'm going to break it up and insert it chunk by chunk (particularly as changes will have to be down by hand, as there is no global chnage facility). Is there really no way to autoflow tables or Excel worksheets from page to page and keep them connected? Even...

Single Report from teveral tables with a single to many relationsh
Novice builder so be gentle ;) Here is the problem. I have constructed a report that utilizes a main table that has a one to many with other tables. And example would be Customer database, linked to tables of sales contacts and notes. Pluse other tables that have multiple records. When a I generate the report, the Customer information will repeat for each record in the sales contacts, notes, and other tables. Therefore, though I wish to generate a single report with all information, I have 30 reports for a single individual. I know I could, in theory, get it to stop by i...

PSTGSTUS
Does any one have a clue what the posting status codes are in SOP10100 ?? I found a list of BCHSTTUS for the batch header, but there is no "12" listed. Of course, CUSTOMERSOURCE has NOTHING ! I have an invoice that will not post, because it says: unable to obtain Receivables Document Number. This is a transmittal customer, and the invoice is a zero, and we post these all the time. Can not determine what the issue is with this one. any Ideas ? THANKS ! Hi Laura, Please go through TK# 856940. This explains the error that you are receiving and how to correct it. Th...

export tables with table groups to excel
I saw that when you export a matrix to excel, in the excel i can collapse and expand the matrix rowgroups. You can do the same with a table? ie: I have a table, inside the table there are several tablegroups that can be expanded and collapsed, i want that when exports the report to excell, the excell will be able to expant and collapse the tablegroups. thanks. ...

Table Paragraph Mark Displays Above Table, not Below?
I edit documents that other people write, many times I'll find a table has been added (most likely copied from Excel, but I don't have access to the original) and for some reason the paragraph mark for the table shows up above the table instead of after the table. Nothing I've been able to do seems to put it back in its rightful place, and it makes working with the table (adding captions and table footers) darn near impossible. Any idea why this happens, and much more importantly how to quickly fix after it occurs? I realize this is a pretty broad description of th...

Detail XML Table
Hi, This code does not work in IE 6.0: <html> <body> <!-- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <CATALOG> <CD> <TITLE>Empire Burlesque</TITLE> <ARTIST>Bob Dylan</ARTIST> <YEARS> <YEAR>1985</YEAR> <YEAR>1986</YEAR> <YEAR>1988</YEAR> </YEARS> </CD> <CD> <TITLE>Hide your heart</TITLE> <ARTIST>Bonnie Tyler</ARTIST> <YEARS> <YEAR>1988</YEAR> </YEARS> </CD> &l...

Pivot Table 05-12-10
I want to format a pivot table in such that each of the blank cells in a column can be formatted to be blank instead of the words (blank) in the cell. On May 12, 11:19=A0am, dwake <dw...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to format a pivot table in such that each of the blank cells in a > column can be formatted to be blank instead of the words (blank) in the c= ell. Instead of blank, what about invisible? Use a conditional formatting that changes values that equal (blank) to a white font, the values will no longer appear in the worksheet, unless highlighted ...

Do not modify the table???
Looking for data flow diagram of GP 9.0 SQL tables I found this: 3. Do not modify the table – sometimes it seems to be nice if you just append couple of extra columns to the table - like in IV00101 - inventory master file why wouldn't you just add couple of additional descriptions. If you do this - Great Plains Dexterity engine will fail reading all your items - due to the fact that DYNAMICS.DIC (main Great Plains Dictionary file) has exact description of all the tables and Dexterity uses it for reading and writing into the specific table http://www.albaspectrum.com/Customization...

Field list in Pivot tables
I have a problem with the field lists. I have a field for Year. How can I update the field list to include new year like 2009? Please help, Thanks Hi, This sounds like you have columns in the data source for each year? If so, select anywhere in the PivotTable and choose PivotTable, PivotTable Wizard, click the Back button once, hold down the Shift key and press the Right arrow key once to include the new column. Finish -- If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Prixt0n" wrote: > I have a problem with the field lists. I have a field for Yea...