Project errors and financial transaction errors

We have great plains erros in card-project and transaction-Financial
the error is
get/change table not found

this error appear in many serieses

we need the answer as soon as possible because we face a huage problem
best regards

Kareem,

Looks like some of the Table have not been Installed. Go to File Maintenance
SQL and select the relevant DB and Series.

Highlight the missing table (the missing table will be in the error message)
and click Create Table and process.

This process should create the missing table.

Do a BACKUP before you do anything.

Ajay

"Kareem.salem@newhorizons.com" wrote:

> We have great plains erros in card-project and transaction-Financial
> the error is
> get/change table not found
>
> this error appear in many serieses
>
> we need the answer as soon as possible because we face a huage problem
> best regards
0
Ajay (74)
6/15/2006 5:39:01 AM
The first thing I would do, is stop and restart the SQL server services.

"Kareem.salem@newhorizons.com" wrote:

> We have great plains erros in card-project and transaction-Financial
> the error is
> get/change table not found
>
> this error appear in many serieses
>
> we need the answer as soon as possible because we face a huage problem
> best regards
0
SteveChapman (349)

ADC Errors
Hi, I'm trying to migrate from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. We have 2 sites replicating the directory. When I ran the ADC tools it created the connection agreements and I saw that the directory is replicated to our DC but there is still one problematic public folder. This folder was created in other site and was replicated to our site. When that public folder was deleted there, somehow we didn't get the update here. When I check with my Outlook, I don't see that folder but I still see it in our site Exchange 5.5 Admin, when I go to other site Recipients, Hidden Recipients...

Error Message: Relaying not allowed????
I keep getting this message while trying to email a message, and I don't have any idea why? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Chaz Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Joe Smith - sent 10:52am Thursday from Lexus Sent: 7/19/2007 10:52 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Joe Smith (chazperx@yahoo.com) on 7/19/2007 10:52 AM 530 5.7.1 Relaying not allowed: chazperx@yahoo.com Joe Smith (zahc76@aol.com) on 7/19/2007 10:52 AM 530 5.7.1 Relaying not allowed: zahc76@aol.com Xaos <chazperx@yahoo.com> wrote: > I keep getting ...

Including DLL: fatal error LNK1120
Hello all, I need to include a third-party DLL in a MFC-application (with Visual Studio .NET 2005). I have the header file, the DLL and the LIB file. I have included the header "tcapi.h" and that header seems to be implemented in the right way and thus ready for use. Excerpt of the header file for the DLL: ..=2E... #ifdef __GNUC__ extern #else DllExport #endif TC_INT #ifdef __MATLAB__ __stdcall #endif tc_init_root(); ..=2E.... Additionally to the DLL the LIB-file is given by the supplyer of the DLL. I have copied the DLL now to all directories of the project to be sure that it is ...

Size of transaction log for 1 Exchange 2003 Information store
I am trying to spec out some drives. I will have 2 in a striped set for the OS and Exchange application files. I will have 2 in a set for the transaction log files. And, finally, 2 in a set for the database files. We only have about 30 users at our organization, and are running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 2003 Enterprise server. I was thinking that the transaction log drives did not need to be that big, and that we could use some of the drives we had here. I know that this will change based on backups, and on number of users and emails, but maybe someone could give me some idea in ...

Adding dependencies to a Setup Project.
When I add an exe developed in VB to a setup Project it adds dlls to the Detected Dependencies. When I add an OCX created in C++ no dependencies are added. Is there a way for the setup project to detect dependencies for an OCX and add them? If not is there a way to add dependencies manually? I wrote an OCX with one simple method. Is there way to eliminate some of the dll dependencies needed for the project? Right now it needs MFC70.DLL MSVCR70.DLL KERNEL32.DLL USER32.DLL GDI32.DLL OLEAUT32.DLL Thank You for you help. Jim wrote: > When I add an exe developed in VB to a setup Proj...

CRM 4 Upgarde Error
Hello, I am running into a problem trying to upgrade Microsoft CRM from 3 to 4. "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ExportXmlAction failed. Server was unable to process request." I would greatly appreciate any help on this problem. Hi, Check the rights assigned to the installation account used in 3.0. You may find this post helpful: http://forums.microsoft.com/Dynamics/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2879932&SiteID=27 HTH, Niths "katzarski" wrote: > Hello, > > I am running into a problem trying to upgrade Microsoft CRM from 3 to 4. > > "Action Micr...

Installing Project Time and Expense on Business Portal
When I try to install this component, it tells me that Project Time and expense is not installed/registered in the backoffice. Now, I do have Project Accounting installed, up and running. How do I get Project Time and expense to register in the backoffice Hi We had the same problem but now solved this. First you need to make sure Project is registered in GP. Then you need to setup Project in GP (system level), once done you should be able to install BP 2.5 with Project time and Expense. If you have not setup Project in GP (after the Project installation etc..) you will still get t...

Error in customer Discount Calculation
In my installations of RMS, my customer accounts are setup with 5% discount on the standard price level. What appears to be happening is that the amount being applied to the bill as the $ discount amount is not 5.00%. Sometimes it is either 4.98%, 4.93%, 4.87% being calculated. Can anyone else confrim this? Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks Don This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C92EF5.8D5430E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Don, Check your price settings in Manag...

CHECK LICENSE FILE ERROR
ON RMS1.2 WHEN I RUN A SALE AFTER THE TENDER SCREEN I GET A CHECK LICENSE FILE ERROR INVALID CHARACTER IN A BASE 64 STRING I CAN ENTER PAST IT BUT IT IS VERY ANNOYING ANY IDEAS? ...

Exh 5.5 Error Current log file missing.
My bad: I moved Exchange Server to a larger drive about a month ago but neglected to exclude its directories on the new drive from the antivirus scan... Norton thought the \mdbdata\edbtmp.log had a virus and deleted the file (should have had it set to quarantine only - should have excluded the directories...) Now the Internet Mail Store will not start: "Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service. Error Current log file missing." "Error Current log file missing initializing the Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store database." T...

Managing Project with only Project Server and not Project Professi
My company is currently testing Project Server 2007. While we also have the desk top client Microsoft Office Project Professional our Portfilio Manager would like to know if it is possible to also have projects managed using only the web face applicaiton. While we have Project Managers here we also have other positions here that will manage task like projects who have never used the desk top applicaiton. Rather than having to have the application installed on everyone's computer and training half our department my manager wanted to know if it could be done just using web. ...

Error when running NDISTest 6.5 Suite for Interrupt Moderation
Hi, When i run the Interrupt Moderation test from the NDIS Test 6.5 suite, it throws the following error, Test terminated abnormally with an Exception System.FormatException HTMLogProvider::Failed: Failed() mustbe called in the context of a test case or action (ID: 88888) Exception details Type System.FormatException Message Input string was not in a correct format. Source mscorlib Stack Trace at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberSty...

Opening Projects with Project Pro is slow
Hi, do you have any recommendations how to tackle performance bootlenecks when opening project plans wiht Project Pro is sometimes very slow? Thanks for any advice Adrian -- Adrian Miller Which version of Project Server, what service packs and CU's do you have installed and what circumstances? -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Adrian Miller" <adrian.miller@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#YhVTuevKHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP...

undefined symbol F00545001039DocumentTyp error
We recently moved from GP 7.5 to 9.0 Dynamics. One of the reports ( SOP Blank History) comes with the error message "undefined symbol F00545001039DocumentTyp", when we run the report. I opened the report in Report writer but I do not see any reference to the document type on the layout itself. I am only using SOP Number as the field to show Invoice # Help !!!! hello K, Was this report modified in 7.5 and then you moved to Dynamics 9.0? If that is the case you would need to take note of the modifications that you have made and re-do it for Dynamics GP. SOP Blank History is a re...

Lots of 929 Errors in App Log
I'm getting MSExchangeTransport, Routing Engine/Service, Event ID 929 errors in my Application Log. Here's the description in the log: Failed in reading Connector's DS Info Process Id: 5228 Process location: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe ConnectorDN: CN=Internet Mail SMTP Connector (DTLMAIL03),CN=Connections,CN=DTLINCFD,CN=Routing Groups,CN=DTLINCFD,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=DTL,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=dtlinc,DC=com Hr:80040920 Attribute:[] DTMAIL03 is my old mail server which I took out of service yesterday. I followed the dire...

Error Message when sending mail merge
I keep getting this error message when attempting to send a mail merge e-mail from one of my campaigns. "You do not have enough privileges to access the Microsoft CRM object or perform the requuested operation. For more information, contact your system administrator. Do you want to send the e-mail? If you clik Yes, the e-mail will be sent out, but no corresponding activity will be created in Microsoft CRM." I defintley want this activy to be recorded, any ideas? This is really strange. I have three contact inmy marketing list, I get this message only for the first two and ...

'Not a valid add-in' error message in 2002 startup
I get this message at start up: 'C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns\C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\SBCMSYNC.DLL' is not a valid Office add-in. It doesn't work to go to Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options, Add-In Manager and COM Add-Ins. This file not listed in the Add-In Manager, and when I select COM Add-ins, I get the same error message above. Neither can I locate the file using search and other standard methods. Thanks for any assistance you can give. What *is* listed in the Add-In Manager? Try disabling each of the a...

Project Accounting
Hi, I have had a question from a customer who uses project accounting (V10). They have set up a project with 2 fees attached. Originally the Tax Schedule against the Fee IDs was set as 'Based on Customer' and they have processed some invoices. Now it has been establised that one of the Fees should be 'Non-taxable'. The Fee ID has had this change made. For the project, when drilling back against the individual Fee line -the fees still shows as 'Based On Customer' Is it just a simple matter of changing the tax schedule at this point? I am a complete beginner at Pro...

HELP: VBScript to detect error messages in excel VBA
I wish to use vbscript to automate macros running over many workbooks. I will allow a number to run at any given time, therefore i need to use vbscript to detect if a macro has ended. This is not posing an issue. The issue I foresee is if the macro being run in the excel book decides to error (maybe because an SQL server is down, or any reason really)... I need the ability to have vbscript work out that the runtime error has occurred in the excel workbook, kill the application, then re-launch the workbook to allow the maco a second run. Essentially, how will i use vbscript to...

help in my project
this is a big question and hope I'll find a help I enter in the cell B1 sheet1 the name of the material and in the cells from B2 to B10 the prices my question so if I'll enter the name of the material(B1) in the cell A1 sheet2 it will show all the prices of B2 to B10 in the cells A2 to A10 so what is the code for that? -- nader ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nader's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10881 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=470988 nader Wr...

Changed location of a few files in a vc7 project, now project can't find stdafx.h despite it not moving
Hello, thanks for trying to help. I have a project in which I moved some files out of the project directory into a sibling directory of the project directory because more than one project refers to these files. But, after that, the compiler just can't seem to find a bunch of files, in particularly stdafx.h, despite the fact that I did not move that file. I tried putting the sibling dir in project properties under additional includes directories, but that did not work, either. The only thing that (partly) worked was to hardcode the path of all included files into the include directives,...

MS Project integration
Can someone help me... If I am in the wrong group, please direct me to a more appropriate one. Even point me to a help system online would be fine... I am trying to write some software that links into MS Project and collects resource information through the API. I am using Microsoft Visual Studio, C++ 6. I have an MSProject Application and I want to call the FileOpen() method. There are 15 parameters in the method, but I don't know what values the method is expecting for those parameters. The only help I can find is in the VB Object Browser within MS Project and it just repeats the ...

the messaging interface has returned an unknown error. if the problem persists,
Hi All, I get following error message when I click delete in my out look menu bar: "the messaging interface has returned an unknown error. if the problem persists, restart Outlook." Your response is appreciated. Best regards, RJ ...

The macros in this project are disabled.
From the ControlBox when clicking on the Exit Design Mode button, I get a message: The macros in this project are disabled. This is preventing me from running my project. Any Ideas ??? Try Help>About Ms Excel>Disabled items. Anything there that you can re-enable? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 10 May 2008 14:16:53 -0700 (PDT), Greg <ApexData@gmail.com> wrote: >From the ControlBox when clicking on the Exit Design Mode button, I >get a message: > >The macros in this project are disabled. > >This is preventing me from running my project. > >Any Idea...

Visio 2000 : Error (100)
I have Visio 2000 with the latest updates installed. My PC crashed while the visio document was open. Now when I open the document, I get an error message "An error (100) occurre during the action Open File. Visio can not open the file because it's not a Visio file." And I could not open the file. I try deleting the temperory file from the directory, dosent help. Please let me know how do I recover my currepted file. Thanks, John John, I'm sorry, but I believe that your document is no longer recoverable. There is a way to prevent this from happening in the future tho...