Project Billing screen should not show employee costs

On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not
showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature
would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That
way the employees/consultants can help do the billings.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2f86adcb-5f45-4abd-8a5c-bbe519a358c9&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
HOOPSMAN (1)

how to disable automatic full screen mode?
Hi, I received an Workbook from a customer of mine. It is in Excel 97-2003 format, but I am using Excel 2007. They want me to modify it to suit their needs. What is driving me crazy is that anytime I click on any cell on any worksheet, the worksheet automatically goes to "Full Screen Mode" (where I do not see the ribbon). To get the ribbon back, I have to click on the upper-left hand corner of the window and click "Restore". I have to do this over and over and over again as I need the ribbon to do the work I want to do. I was wondering if this behav...

MO does not show in MRP
We are testing some things out in our test company on GP 10 SP3 and are coming across the following problem: We have created a simple BOM - only 1 level deep - with all items set to Make. We have created an associated routing and are now trying to create an MO for this item. We have no issue creating the MO for the parent item, but when we run the MRP, we see no change in the MRP Workbench for this item for any site. We have confirmed that the start/end date for the MO are within the dates of the MRP regeneration along and have found a seriously outdated KB addressing this issue. N...

Adding dependencies to a Setup Project.
When I add an exe developed in VB to a setup Project it adds dlls to the Detected Dependencies. When I add an OCX created in C++ no dependencies are added. Is there a way for the setup project to detect dependencies for an OCX and add them? If not is there a way to add dependencies manually? I wrote an OCX with one simple method. Is there way to eliminate some of the dll dependencies needed for the project? Right now it needs MFC70.DLL MSVCR70.DLL KERNEL32.DLL USER32.DLL GDI32.DLL OLEAUT32.DLL Thank You for you help. Jim wrote: > When I add an exe developed in VB to a setup Proj...

can't print data labels
There are 4 data labels in my chart. They show up on the screen but not in print preview and they do not print out. Are they in your chart, or are they floating in the worksheet above the chart but not part of it? If you have a cell selected when you click on the textbox tool, the label will not be part of the chart. When you view the sheet, you'll see the labels, but when you select and print the chart they will not be included. Instead select the chart, then use the textbox tool to add a label. This embeds the label in the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP...

How to print screen a form?
Hi I need to know how to print all the form like print screen does (even if you see the part of the form on the screen). Thanks File Menu >> Print >> Selected -- hth, SusanV "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182356067.826410.176770@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I need to know how to print all the form like print screen does (even > if you see the part of the form on the screen). > > Thanks > I guess you could maximize it and do so. Forms are not designed for printing. If you need to print, create a repo...

Installing Project Time and Expense on Business Portal
When I try to install this component, it tells me that Project Time and expense is not installed/registered in the backoffice. Now, I do have Project Accounting installed, up and running. How do I get Project Time and expense to register in the backoffice Hi We had the same problem but now solved this. First you need to make sure Project is registered in GP. Then you need to setup Project in GP (system level), once done you should be able to install BP 2.5 with Project time and Expense. If you have not setup Project in GP (after the Project installation etc..) you will still get t...

Managing Project with only Project Server and not Project Professi
My company is currently testing Project Server 2007. While we also have the desk top client Microsoft Office Project Professional our Portfilio Manager would like to know if it is possible to also have projects managed using only the web face applicaiton. While we have Project Managers here we also have other positions here that will manage task like projects who have never used the desk top applicaiton. Rather than having to have the application installed on everyone's computer and training half our department my manager wanted to know if it could be done just using web. ...

Scheduling Assistant showing wrong time zone for client
I have a user on Outlook 2007 XPSP3, that when she tries to use the sceduling assistant, it shows a different time zone. She is in CST and the assistant shows her to be in a Euro time zone. any ideas? most of the time, outlook uses the system(computer) time so i would have her check time zone of the date and time properties. "mfischer78219" wrote: > I have a user on Outlook 2007 XPSP3, that when she tries to use the sceduling > assistant, it shows a different time zone. She is in CST and the assistant > shows her to be in a Euro time zone. > > a...

Opening Projects with Project Pro is slow
Hi, do you have any recommendations how to tackle performance bootlenecks when opening project plans wiht Project Pro is sometimes very slow? Thanks for any advice Adrian -- Adrian Miller Which version of Project Server, what service packs and CU's do you have installed and what circumstances? -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Adrian Miller" <adrian.miller@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#YhVTuevKHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP...

Importing bank's QIF file
Our bank (Webster) just rolled out their online banking system for former FirstFed bank customers. They finally got their Microsoft Money export routine to actually generate a file to download. However, when I imported the QIF file into Money, both deposits AND withdrawals showed up as deposits. How can the bank fix this problem? By buying a clue? Seriously, QIF is reasonably well documented and lots of people can generate it successfully. It sounds to me like they did a hack job and didn't even test it. This is apparently all too typical and is one of the reasons I Just Say No to m...

Project Accounting
Hi, I have had a question from a customer who uses project accounting (V10). They have set up a project with 2 fees attached. Originally the Tax Schedule against the Fee IDs was set as 'Based on Customer' and they have processed some invoices. Now it has been establised that one of the Fees should be 'Non-taxable'. The Fee ID has had this change made. For the project, when drilling back against the individual Fee line -the fees still shows as 'Based On Customer' Is it just a simple matter of changing the tax schedule at this point? I am a complete beginner at Pro...

Screen Size
Dear All, I don't know if anyone can help but when I compose a message, the view of the message is huge! The font looks as though it's size 20 and it's driving me absoultely mad...... However, the emails in my sent / deleted files are normal size. Does anyone know why the view is so huge on my composing view and how I can get it back to normal? I've tried everything to no avail..... Many thanks! Sarah Grange, you wrote on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 02:05:00 -0700: > I don't know if anyone can help but when I compose a message, the view of > the message is huge! ...

help in my project
this is a big question and hope I'll find a help I enter in the cell B1 sheet1 the name of the material and in the cells from B2 to B10 the prices my question so if I'll enter the name of the material(B1) in the cell A1 sheet2 it will show all the prices of B2 to B10 in the cells A2 to A10 so what is the code for that? -- nader ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nader's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10881 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=470988 nader Wr...

Item Screen
We are running RMS 2.0 and I have a question about the intem screen in Store Operations Manager. The listed fields include Item Lookup Code:Item Type:Description:Available Quanity:Price Is there a way to add the SubDescription field to this view? The thirty character limit in the discription is somewhat limiting in the Liquor Retail Industry. What I would like to place in the SubDescription is the bottle size i.e. 1.75L etc... This helps when evaluating the inventory and for odering. Any help would be apperciated. Thomas You cannot alter the Lookup screen in POS, but our SWAT S...

Show Button
I have a show button I need to code so it will show social security number with a disclaimer. SSN is set as password so it shows only asteriks in the form. On clikding the Show SSN button, I would like it to pop up a box with the disclaimer "Privacy Act Data; Do Not Disclose." I need it to say "User's SSN is (showing the SSN for that record)" with an OK button to click to close. SSN field name is SSN (surprise) ShowSSN button is btn_ShowSSN Thank you. Hi Tammy, I would think you could use a MsgBox to do that. MsgBox "User's SSN ...

Cost field gets erased
Anyone have any ideas. Every once in awhile numerous items in different matrixes get their cost field erased and set to zero. It appears to be completely random and I never know when it will happen. Any help? Did you possibly receive POs where the cost on the PO was $0? RMS will recalculate costs upon receipt of a PO... -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Brian...

Changed location of a few files in a vc7 project, now project can't find stdafx.h despite it not moving
Hello, thanks for trying to help. I have a project in which I moved some files out of the project directory into a sibling directory of the project directory because more than one project refers to these files. But, after that, the compiler just can't seem to find a bunch of files, in particularly stdafx.h, despite the fact that I did not move that file. I tried putting the sibling dir in project properties under additional includes directories, but that did not work, either. The only thing that (partly) worked was to hardcode the path of all included files into the include directives,...

MS Project integration
Can someone help me... If I am in the wrong group, please direct me to a more appropriate one. Even point me to a help system online would be fine... I am trying to write some software that links into MS Project and collects resource information through the API. I am using Microsoft Visual Studio, C++ 6. I have an MSProject Application and I want to call the FileOpen() method. There are 15 parameters in the method, but I don't know what values the method is expecting for those parameters. The only help I can find is in the VB Object Browser within MS Project and it just repeats the ...

How to stop budgeted bills from automatically being added to regis
When I try to balance my checking account, it shows items that appear to be from my budget and tries to match them with the actual expenditure, but they never are close. Usually they are 2 months apart. When I click on the item to open it and revise, it also defaults to the budgeted data, rather than the actual data. Is there a way to turn off budgets so they don't appear in my check book register at all? In microsoft.public.money, Indiana Jones <Indiana Jones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I try to balance my checking account, it shows items that appear to be ...

Viewing the assignments of some resources return an empty screen
Hello, In PWA, in Resource Center, viewing the assignments (button "View Assignments") of some resources return an empty screen. These resources are assigned to project. Furthermore they can submit properly their timesheet. Also, the "View Availabilty" works fine also. I was told to make sure it's not a cost resource or budget resource issue. I don't know exactly how to check this. Have you other idea. We are running the Feb 2010 CU patches. Thank you in advance -- Pascal Jean ...

The macros in this project are disabled.
From the ControlBox when clicking on the Exit Design Mode button, I get a message: The macros in this project are disabled. This is preventing me from running my project. Any Ideas ??? Try Help>About Ms Excel>Disabled items. Anything there that you can re-enable? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 10 May 2008 14:16:53 -0700 (PDT), Greg <ApexData@gmail.com> wrote: >From the ControlBox when clicking on the Exit Design Mode button, I >get a message: > >The macros in this project are disabled. > >This is preventing me from running my project. > >Any Idea...

Project IV Transfer from Project to another project
A great feature for Project accounting Inventory Transfers would be a Transfer of Inventory costs from one job to another job. Right now, it is a 2 step process. Users have to return to inventory and then immediately create another IV transfer to the new job. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then cli...

Importing not showing up
Hi, I don't know if anyone can help. I recently updated to Money 2008 for the XP. I have not had any trouble except for one bank account. I am able to completely export information into Money. I am even able to see that all the new transactions have imported by the update to new transaction numbers (currently at 122). However, when I open the window to the account, it does not show any newly imported transactions. Can anyone help with this problem? All other accounts import properly. In microsoft.public.money, Lucien wrote: >Hi, I don't know if anyone can help. I rec...

MS Project
In building up a project I typed several human resources by use of Assign Resources window. The in order to assign selected resources to a perticular task I highlight the resource and press assign. What happens is that in some cases ( not all) the resource is selected but the resource name is converted in small caps. This results in having in the resource list double entries for every resource, in original capitals and ion small caps. I must mention that the resource names are typed in Greek. What actions should I do to avoid this, and how I'll correct the already typed in ones but...

Show dynamic content in dialog box
I want to achieve the same effect as a tab control but I don't want the tabs at the top to be visible... so the shown form is switched programmatically. Any advice or pointers are welcome ! Thanks Mike You would pretty much do the same thing as you would with tab. Place all the controls for each group inside a seperate child dialog. Then simply show and hide the different dialogs in the main dialog. AliR. "Mike Gleason Jr Couturier" <mikejrMAPSON@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:enxUBEH5EHA.1120@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I want to achieve the same effect as &...