progress billing for Time and Materials project type

hi all
can I use progress billing for Time and Materials project type in Project
Accounting?

Thanks in advance..

0
kat (49)

fixing time column
How can I extract/copy the time from 1 column to another and successfully apply a time format of 00:00 to the new column/data? I imported tab delimited data which contains 2 columns with time values. The first time column successfully receives the time format 00:00 (I do this so they are a uniform width). However the 2nd time column does not receive the time format not and I cannot "see" what is preventing the time format from being applied. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Tracey What do the values in that second column look like? Maybe excel can't recognize them as ...

time-stamp
Anyway that I can quickly input data into an excel worksheet and have a timestamp? Ex. Input data in A1--->ENTER-->and have a timestamp record when that data was input into A1 (put the time I in cell B1)...and repeat. Type something in B1 (where the cursor will be), hit enter, and have a new time entered for that one in B2? Would be awesome! Right click sheet tab>view code>insert this. Now when you put anything in col a col b will have the time Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Column <> 1 Then Exit Sub Target.Offset(, 1) = Time End Sub -- D...

MFC Copy progress
Hi everyone, DO someone know how to copy a file in a thread and update a progress bar ??? Sebastian Warmuz schrieb: > Hi everyone, > > DO someone know how to copy a file in a thread and update a progress bar ??? Have a look at the ShFileOperation function. It supports copying files/folders with progress bar. Norbert As Norbert replied SHFileOperation would work. If you want more control you can use: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa363852.aspx It has the facility to pass in a function to use for a callback for progress. You can use the information any way y...

running time
I am pretty sure I ahve seen this but not 100%. How do you set a cell to run a timer like for a sporting event? It happens I have to do this when checking my speed in an on-line browser game called Deepolis. Runs from one station to the next typically take from one to three minutes, and in order to gauge my speed exactly I do a few trial runs every couple of months. There's more than one way to do this, but here's my method: a) Fill up two columns (Leave and Arrive) with a dozen or so rows of =NOW(). Each trial run will use one row; the rest of the rows are just for ...

Messages processed multiple times
We have an Exchange 2003 server, and are running Outlook 2000 for the desktops. One certain user is having email sent out multiple times. It doesn't happen with all of them, but usually with an attachment like Excel or Word. I don't see the messages appearing multiple times in the Sent folder. What can be causing this problem? ...

Outlook Web Attachments of specific type gone, only paper clip pre
Our voicemail system integrates with exchange via Native POP3 Connector. All voicemails are attached to emails as voice.lvp. In the beginning the attachments were there, now they have disappeared. OWA is configured to allow all attachments and the ext. is not in either level 1 or 2 types. The email displays a paper clip showing an attachment but once you open the email, the attachment field is comepletely blank. I have tried everything. We are having a similar issue that has started since we installed SP3 on our exchange server. But it is with random attachments. I have searched and ...

Multiple selection in Bills Summary
Hi.... I can't seem to be able to make a multiple selection of transaction in the bills summary in my money 2006 standard edition. In money 2000, I was able to select transaction (Pay Bills) and view at the botton the balance of my account if these transaction had passed.... I don't know what's wrong or what I've done wrong in my money 2006 .... You can put a check mark in the Pay on Line box. This will work for bills, but not for deposits. -- Peace, BobJ "Christinarex" <Christinarex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3078A665-9F55-42FD...

Bills Summary Errors
When I go in and click to pay one of my loans it just pops up again with the same date and doesn't mark it paid. It does however actually take the bill out of the checking account. So now I have five payments listed in my checking account for this loan this month. Any way to fix this. It's reporting my last payment as in June which is incorrect also. ...

Just in time debuggin
Whoever said that vc6 and vc7 coexist nicely must not have tried just in time debugging in vc6. The only choice it gives me is a new copy of vc7 as my debugger. Any idea on how to get vc6 as a choice? Thanks, Ken Run msdev.exe Goto 'Tools--->Options-->Debug' tab. Enable the 'Just-in-time debugging' checkbox. The above procedure will change the Debugger key in the registry to point to 'msdev.exe' instead of the VC7.1's vs7jit.exe. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Ken->" <handsom@comca...

Bulk import in progress but not progressing V3 CRM
Two long Contact imports (40,000+ records) were started and progressing well. One completed but the other appears to be locked. They were both left running after business hours. SQL backups may have impacted them. I can see in the CRM DB where to change the status if they are unrecoverable jobs. But any new bulk imports created are staying in the 'Pending' state. All help welcome. Steve ...

Macro run time error 1004
I am getting the above error with - Method 'range' of object'_global' faile When I debug it the highlighted area is the secong to last line in the script below Workbooks.Open Filename:= "N:\PCINFO\Jhyf8\New files\Organisation Dir - BIW.xls Range("G3").Selec Selection.CurrentRegion.Selec Application.CutCopyMode = Fals Selection.Cop Windows("Organisation Directory main.xls").Activat x = ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Row + 1 'for row numbe 'x = ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Offset(1).Address 'for addres Range(&q...

Inventory Report showing material and Labor costs
Using V9.0, manufacturing. I cant find a report that shows material and labor costs for an item that we build Where can I find this report? I know I can look up a Manufacturing Order, and then the variance window but a lot of times we dont know the MO number. This usually comes from when we invoice for the item, and find out the costs are not correct. thanks -- Doug Well, with manufacturing, the costs are generated MO by MO. There is no report that sumarizes a range of MOs. You could create this in Crystal or SRS. You would want, for each cost category, to list the average, mi...

Time Arithmetic
I copied a list of data from the web for further analysis. One of the columns contains a time duration and is shown as 3:04:22, meaning 3 hours, 4 minutes and 22 seconds. I formatted the column as time [37:30:55] 6th pick on the default list. When I try to perform time arithmetic on the data, trying to calculate the difference between two time values [=a2-a1] for example, I get an error #VALUE as a result. What am I doing wrong? Dan Try formatting it as a custom type and enter [h]:mm:ss as the format. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.E...

Project Time in Business Portal
Is anyone using this? We're trying to configure BP3.0 to allow Project Timesheet entry by admins on behalf of department employees. It's easy to set the user proxies in regular timesheet entry in BP but I can't find where to set it in Project Timesheet. Anyone have experience with this? Thx, Frank Hamelly ...

Funky Time formatting!
Hello, I am trying to enter "stopwatch" times from a swim race into a spreadsheet...I use the custom format of mm:ss.0 So...for example...if I have a time of 01:31.7, it displays correctly, UNTIL I select the cell then it shows, 12:01:43 AM. This in and of itself is not bad, but what is problematic, is that I'd like to merge this info to a Word file and it doesn't merge 01:31.7, but 12:01:43 AM. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get around this one! HELP! SalukiTD Saluki, Excel is simply handling times the way that Excel handles times. So, anyway, you ...

Recurring Bills and Budget numbers
How does editing the budget work in '06? If I add a recurring bill it shows up in the budget - that's great. If I add an amount for that catagory then it ADDS that to the amount - not good. Example, car pmt recurring bill $620. At this point it shows up in the budget edit screen as $620. Now if I want have a budgeted amount for the next several months I add in $620 to the budget and now get them combined to $1240. I can't delete the budgeted amount - option greyed out. If I set it to $0.00 then the budget doesn't show up. -- ads Did you ever get this fixed? I have a ...

performing a calculation on a time range within 1 cell
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_012E_01C3ECD7.F9DCB260 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable If in cell A1 the text "3:00-5:00" (3:00 am to 5:00 am) appears, how = would one create a calculation in cell B1 to show the elapsed time = between? I will have to have it work over a 24 hour clock in 15 minute = increments. Examples: 23:00-2:15 =3D 3:15 15:00-16:30 =3D 1:15 11:15-15:30 =3D 4:15 In all cases there will be no spaces between characters and always a "-" = (minus sign...

Image Progressing
Hello everyone : I am a chinese ,do something with image processing ,anyone could contacts with me :xfj81525@126.com ...

BUG in typed dataset generation, when using maxoccurs and Simple Types??
Hi, I've looked all over for any information about this, and either this is a bug that I cannot find reported or I've misunderstood something. Lets say, in the XML Designer in VS.NET 2003, you drag over an element (call it MyElement) and add another element of type string (call it NormalElement) as a member. If you look at the generated typed Dataset code there should be just one table ("MyElementDataTable"), with one column (NormalElement). If you set maxOccurs to something greater than 1, or unbounded, then the dataset has to contain an additional table to allow for more ...

deleted bills show on budget
I deleted some bills from the Bills & Deposits section, but the bills automatically showed up on my Budget and I cannot get them to GO AWAY for the life of me. PLEASE HELP. This is a common question... I still have problems with that but look at Knowledge Base Article 318841 for help. The section on creating a new catogry, moving the old seems to help. >-----Original Message----- >I deleted some bills from the Bills & Deposits section, >but the bills automatically showed up on my Budget and I >cannot get them to GO AWAY for the life of me. > >PLEASE HELP. &g...

Update in Progress no progress
No successful update on any of my accounts(14) since 9:42am 10/11. Everything working fine before then. All attempts result in "Update in progress" message but there never is any progress. Some accounts are Yodlee some are direct. MSN codes are -2000 and 0. Suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Darbie wrote: >No successful update on any of my accounts(14) since 9:42am 10/11. >Everything working fine before then. All attempts result in "Update in >progress" message but there never is any progress. Some accounts are Yodlee >some are direct. MSN codes ...

How do i make a time line?
How do i make a time line? What is a time line ?? "Tropica Photography enterprises" <Tropica Photography enterprises@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:411FEE4F-E9B2-4789-9081-279AA0E3B012@microsoft.com... > How do i make a time line? "Tropica Photography enterprises" <Tropica Photography enterprises@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:411FEE4F-E9B2-4789-9081-279AA0E3B012@microsoft.com... > How do i make a time line? http://www.microsoft.com/education/timelinesword.mspx There's trillions of w...

Type mismatch 01-11-08
I have an access table linked to an excel spreadsheet and I have noticed that whenever the spreadsheet is open some of my access queries are getting an error of a "TYPE MISMATCH". When the spreadsheet is closed....everything works fine. Any ideas? ...

Chart Data Changes Data Type
Using Excel 2007, I have a line chart in Workbook A that is built from data in Workbook B. The X axis contains dates. When viewing the chart in Workbook A the dates a properly formatted when I have Workbook B open. However, when I close Workbook B the dates change to numbers. When I open Workbook B the numbers change back to dates. How can I keep the dates in Workbook A to stay in date format? Thank you. AJ ...

Project over time stacked bar chart
Greetings and thanks in advance for reading and/or answering. I'm no more than a casual user of Excel so I don't get to tinker wit it as often as I like and I have to study and experiment to get th charts that I need. For my latest chart, I'm trying to figure how to use a horizonta stacked bar chart to represent projected completion dates of project over time. But I'm struggling quite a bit on how to put it together. My data would go something like this: Project A: Stage 1 - January Stage 2 - February, Stage 3 - June; Project B: Stage 1 - January Stage 2 - March, Stage 3 ...