Process Server #3

I can't seem to find much documentation on this other than the Online Help.
Has anybody used this before?

We are running a custom application that can be fairly processer intensive
and would like to setup process servers.   But from what I can tell of the
tool, it only seems to pick up Standard GP functions.   Is there any way to
get the Process Server to run custom code?

Thanks,

Dennis.

Rename Exchange Server 2003
Can I rename the computer account, if I run Exchange Server 2003 on this Windows Server 2003 machine. Thanks, Peter On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 07:43:04 -0700, PeterK <PeterK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can I rename the computer account, if I run Exchange Server 2003 on this >Windows Server 2003 machine. > >Thanks, >Peter You can. I wouldnt. You will be sad. Only if you don't want Exchange to work afterwards. What is the reason for wanting to rename your Exchange server? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "PeterK" <PeterK@discussions.micros...

"Server Not Found"
Hi, I'm running Office XP on a desktop and laptop. On my desktop, all is well when I VPN into my work's Exhange computer. However, starting about 1 week ago, my laptop will not connect to the server. VPN works fine (seemingly), and all settings for Outlook and the VPN seem to be identical for the two computers. The dialog box says "your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." I have tried Outlook's built-in repair function, but the results are the same. Any ideas? ...

Specify two server accounts
Hi, My MS Outlook is set up for two server accounts: Account 1 - In: work server, Out: work server, User info: work e-mail address Account 2 - In: home server, Out: home server, User info: work e-mail address I've set up the user info to show my work e-mail address in both cases because I reply to a lot of work e-mails at home. However, I also check and respond to home e-mails while I'm at work (using the work server); and also respond to home emails at home (using the home server). I would like my sent e-mails to show my home e-mail address. So I set up these additional ...

Reinstalling money #3
Hi, Is there any other way to reinstall money 2007 other rhen by CD? The reason why is because I bought a new pc and also i lost the cd program. the only thing I have is my old pc where the program has been installed purchased by downloading process. Please give me ideas! Thank you! See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/132.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Fernando" <Fernando@discussions.microso...

merchant processing
On Monday Sept. 19 I switched merchants. I was processing outside the RMS package w/ a Telento machine. On monday I installed a Cherry keyboard, had it programmed for Mercury and began processing credit cards, or so I thought. Even though is seemed like it was processing it was not. Now today Thursday September 22 I downloaded the plug-ins to fully process credit cards and confirmed them too. I had cc masking set up in RMS so I am not able to see past sales. Is there a file somewhere that I can see previous credit card transactions so I could submit it to Mercury. Thank you, -Har...

Problem with Exchange HTTP virtual server..pls help
Hi, I created Exchange Virtual Server using ESM & the same is not getting reflected under IIS.. What could be the problem here? pls guide... At present, i have 2 Exchange Virtual Servers (http servers) under Protocols > HTTP section of ESM. However, when i open IIS i only see Default Website? Also, i am unable to start/stop newly created Virtual Server using ESM as these options are grayed out. Any help appreciated. I would re-write my query in more detail as follows : Hi, I have my scenario as follows : 1 Front end server 1 Back end server Front end server has 2 ip ad...

Window SBS 2008 & WSS 3.0
i have windows SBS 2008 - exhange on it and sharepoing wss also on it i cannot configure incoming mail , cause all solution says about smtp for the sharepoint in another server . i find some articls for this can be happen ,but it's not explaining how to can anyone help me on this issue? Adram: SBS 2008 questions might best be posted to the SBS 2008 group. http://msmvps.com/blogs/bradley/archive/2008/11/02/signing-up-for-the-sbs-2008-newsgroups.aspx When you do so, please include any of the errors you receive when running the wizards from the SBS 2008 Server Management...

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure #3
What is wrong? I couldn't figure why my computer is not working. I'm not attaching any thing, just a plain text email. Does anyone know what this Internet format is all about? thanks The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'wjiang@queenscp.org' on 11/4/2003 1:49 PM Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=UCP Queens;l=UCPQ1-031104184842Z-2282 MSEXCH:IMS:UCP Queens:UCPQUEENS:UCPQ1 0x80004005 (000502FE) Conversion to Internet format failed ...

disappearing emails #3
Someone here in the office has had 2 days of emails (30 April/1 May) disappear. I see this was also yesterday and on the May 3rd, but there is no posted solution, problem causer, etc. So, here's one more try; is there a way "escalate" such a question somehow, somewhere? You really didn't post any information that would permit troubleshooting. Look at the folder view containing these messages for sorts or filters. Look at rules. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "David" <david.duck@uni-koeln.de> wrote in message news:891101c43283$63859560$a301280a@phx.gb...

Removing an Exchange server
One of the exchange servers in the site is crsahed and the server does not have any specific roles or user mailboxes. Now we did not want to bring the server back. We want to remove this server entry from the exchange organaization. How do we do this? What are the precautions we should take before doing it? Thanks, Swa Follow the steps in KB152959, and KB189286 "Swa" wrote: > One of the exchange servers in the site is crsahed and the > server does not have any specific roles or user mailboxes. > Now we did not want to bring the server back. We want to > remo...

soap server application fauleted error...pls sugg
hi.. i have created a fucntion to attach note ! i can update that particular contact details, so it means the contact exists. but some how i am getting error "SOAP SERVER APPLICATION FAILED" here is what i am doing Dim mobjBizUser As New BizUser Dim mobjNotesManager As New CRMNotesManager dim strNotesId as string Dim mobjNetworkCred As New System.Net.NetworkCredential(gconUserName, gconPwd, gconDomain) mobjBizUser.Credentials = mobjNetworkCred mobjBizUser.Url = mstrDir & "BizUser.srf" mobjNotesManager.Credentials ...

How to remove Outlook server-side rules from Exchange server
Hi All I am running Windows 2003 w/sp1 and Exchange 2003 w/sp1 and I have a user that when ever an appointment is sent to him it is forwarded to another user that at one time had access to his calander that person is no longer an employee and the person that sent the appointment receives a NDR due to no mailbox for the person the e-mail is being forwarded to. I have removed the individual from Outlook as a delgate but it still happens. Thanks in advance for your help. Try looking for mdbvue on the MS web site. This might help. Nue "Mike Moore" <MikeMoore@discussions.micro...

Problem while terminating remote process
Hi I am getting follwing exeption when i am trying to terminate remote process Method invocation failed because [System.Object[]] doesn't contain a method named 'InvokeMethod'. Please help how to fix this What PowerShell code do you use when you get the error? - Larry On 5/5/2010 12:06 PM, kotte wrote: > Hi I am getting follwing exeption when i am trying to terminate remote > process > > Method invocation failed because [System.Object[]] doesn't > contain a method named 'InvokeMethod'. > > Please help how to fix this ...

3 Criteria Lookup
Lbs Scale Code Lbs > < USA 225 EU USA JAPON 1 75 98.00 115.00 98.00 76 99 0.25 0.26 0.35 100 1099 0.30 0.31 0.49 1101 1199 0.45 0.46 0.57 1200 4400 0.78 0.79 0.90 I am looking for a formula that would find the value under code (in this case USA) and then find the value under lbs (in this case 225) from the lbs scale range and provide the cost per pound (in this case . 31) Please keep in mind that corresponding value on the rate range must be exact, otherwise it will calculate the wrong rate times the number of pounds, resulting in over/uder billing amount. Your input will be great...

ODBC Connection String for SQL Server
Dear all, If I'm using SQL Server with "Windows only" authentication, how to write the SQL connection string ? When I use "SQL Server and Windows" authentication, I write the SQL connection string like this : strSQLConnection = "ODBC;DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=" & strServerName & _ ";DATABASE=" & strDbName & ";UID=" & strUserName & ";PWD=" & strPassword But the above code doesn't work for "Windows only" authentication. Please help. Thanks. Chlaris ...

Batch Processing Slow Down...
Has anyone had an issue where posting batches takes a much longer time than is typical. We post batches and month end, and for the amount of records, it typically takes 6-8 hours. A few months ago it started taking over 30 hours, which is making accounting a bit twitchy. :) Thanks for any input. ...

Exchange Server w/ private ip
Greetings all Exchange 2000 Exchange Box in private network. Mail forwarded from Exchange Box t "Gateway" box then from Gateway box to world. My concern is in the headers, you see, all outgoing email contains th internal private address of the exchange box! I would like to chang that to a public address or perhaps to 127.0.0.1 if possible. ---example--- Return-Path: <donut@bagodonuts.com> Received: from mail.bagodonuts.com ([xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]) by nager (Earthink SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 7yr8NZFmQ0 for <test@earthink.net>; Sat, 1 May 2004 14:37:48 -0700 (P...

Forcing a dialog window to the foreground from another process.
I have googled this topic and most have said this cannot be done because changes are made since Windows 98/2000 to disallow a dialog window from appearing in the foreground if certain conditions are not met. I have an MFC application that handles all the UI aspects (Dialogs/Error Msgbox, etc), my secondary app is an Outlook plugin that communicates with my main app thru COM. From the Outlook plugin, I need to display the dialogs from my main app. The problem is, the dialogs will not be brought to the foreground, they will just blink in the taskbar. I have SetForegroundWindow() calle...

The operation failed #3
Hi, Can somebody help me troubleshoot this error: When I attempt to add an email address to junk senders list (right click and select junk email\Add to Junk Senders list), I get an error: "The operation failed." Thank you! Regards, Chester Villabert ...

Cannot change Virtual SMTP server properties
I get a snap-in failed error when trying to access smtp virtual server properties in exchange 2003. The SMTP service is running as are all the exchange services. Mail seems to be going out and coming in just fine. I am at a loss to explain it. Any ideas? setup: Exchange 2003, Windows 2003, Symantec Anitvirus for exchange Any errors in event viewer that can give us an idea of what's going on? Have you installed Exchange 2003 SP1 yet? -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alia...

Budget #3
How do you add a paycheck when setting up a budget? And why is it listed under Special Income? ...

Attunity with SQL Server
Hello everyone, I just wonder if there's anyone who uses\used Attunity with their SQL Server environment? I would appreciate if you have any experience, suggestion or tips to share with me. Thanks, Ekrem Önsoy - SQL Server MVP ...

How do I debug a process
Hello! We have a C#.ASP.NET web application that runs on a IIS 6. The application contains actually several asp pages but there is no GUI. The application receive an xml file that is processed. There is also an MFC dll that is called from this asp application to make a syntax check on quite many commands. You don't have to know what a command is. The problem that we get is the following when the asp pages calls the MFC dll it will run into protected memory error. The IIS runs on a windows server 2003. We have also added some rows in the MFC dll to write to a file about where in the dll i...

syncing mail stores between 2 Exchange 2007 servers?
We have a main location with an AD/file server running Windows Server 2003 R2 32-bit. We also have an Exchange server here running Windows Server 2003 R2 64-bit and Exchange 2007 Standard SP2. We have a second location with a backup AD/file server running Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit. We also have an Exchange server running Windows Server 2008 64-bit and Exchange 2007 Standard SP2. The purpose of this second location is strictly to serve as a backup - if a disaster occurs, the plan would be to restore our file shares and Exchange database to these servers at our second loc...

Exchange Server 2003 Standard- Event ID 447 Database Corruption
A few days ago we started getting Event ID 447 in the Application Log. It states: Information Store (3196) First Storage Group: A bad page link (error -327) has been detected in a B-Tree (ObjectId: 19, PgnoRoot: 112) of database D:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA\priv1.edb (1659521 => 1659537, 1659893). After doing some research I have found a wealth of information about using the esutil to attempt to resolve the issue. I also know it that if I were to create another Store and transfer all the mailboxes and such to that new store we could hose the old corrupted one. But since we only...