Problem: "Select Bank Transactions" in Dynamics GP

Hi,

We have discovered an issue in the Bank Reconciliation module for MS
Dynamics GP.

When performing a bank reconciliation for a chequebook, the Select Bank
Transactions window displays all transactions from all chequebooks aswell as
the one you are reconciling, if you are using multiple chequebooks.

The expected results are that only transactions for the chequebook selected
should be seen and available for reconcile.

This is a bug as identified by MBS Support Team, but is not scheduled for a
fix prior to version 10

This is not acceptable as it is removal of prior functionality and causes
problems when trying to perform a bank reconciliation - an audit requirement.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=14880155-2553-4162-ab55-d56b87720cce&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
ChrisGsy (3)

Sort "by Deposit Amount" Option in 'Select Bank Transactions' Wind
Hi there, Has anyone else found that when you are doing a Bank Reconciliation and you are in the 'Select Bank Transactions' window, that the sort 'by Deposit Amount' doesn't work? Any one have any suggestions? Thanks again. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C5B1E3.B49A70C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Darien, What version of Great Plains are you running? I don't see a Sort 'by Deposit Amount' option on my Select Bank Transactions screen. I am running Gre...

Problem: "Select Bank Transactions" in Dynamics GP
Hi, We have discovered an issue in the Bank Reconciliation module for MS Dynamics GP. When performing a bank reconciliation for a chequebook, the Select Bank Transactions window displays all transactions from all chequebooks aswell as the one you are reconciling, if you are using multiple chequebooks. The expected results are that only transactions for the chequebook selected should be seen and available for reconcile. This is a bug as identified by MBS Support Team, but is not scheduled for a fix prior to version 10 This is not acceptable as it is removal of prior functionality and ...

Select Bank Transactions is empty
Hi, I am using Great Plains 7.5 Have been using it for over 6 years now, but have never seen this problem before. Hope someone can help me. When I go to Transactions _ Financial _ Reconcile. I select a Checkbook ID (can see the Ending Balance amount, and dates) click on Transactions, and the Select Bank Transactions window opens, but no data. The Adjusted Bank and Book Balances are there, together with the Difference. But no transactions.. Help please.. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Started with SQLite and Visual Studio http://www.egghea...

Select Bank Transactions
Is there a plan to modify the existing Select Bank Transaction Window to include a paid to/ received from field so that we can track who a client made a payment to or received a payment from? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/B...