Problem in DDR, invoice number not shown.

On the bank transaction specification of the customer the invoice number that
is being collected by us, isn’t shown. This way the customer has no idea what
invoices he’s paying and often he will react by retreating the payment. If a
customer has retreated a direct debit because he has a problem with the
invoice amount then we can’t keep MGP from selecting this invoice again when
the next  direct debit run is done.
If a customer retreats the payment (and within GP then you are unapplying
the payment then voiding it I presume), then the invoice should be available
again to be included on the next DD run.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e345e537-27b9-4cc4-bc24-11a95e2b042c&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Advisers (2)

Problem Opening An Excel file.
Scenario ======== I have an Active Server Page callled NCPSummDsp.asp, that contains the following codes. <%@ Language=VBScript%> <% Response.Buffer = True Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel" %> when the .ASP file renders into the web browser, the content will be of microsoft excel. (i.e. We can perform excel functions such as SUM on the browser). A problems occurs, when i try to open an Excel file, which has a different content. The question is: 1. Why does this occur?Any workaround to prevent this problem from occuring? 2. Is there a way, instead of op...

Problems with CRM and mail
Hi, I been using CRM 3.0. It was instoled to my previous PC. I got new PC and CRM was intoled to my new PC. We did not uninstal CRM from my old PC, but we only formaded it. Now the problem is that the mail follow up is not working. Can anyone help me? Thank you already! Best regards, Ari Harjula ...

HELP RE: DISPLAY CHECK NUMBER ON PAYEE REPORT WITH
How do I get a historic payment reoport for a specific payee including check number, date, amount, and payee name? ie: "Car Loan Payment history for the period 1/1/01 thru today" Payee: Check # : Date: Amount: (and perhaps a running total or a final total) I think I have tried all the built in reports and can't find one to do this or modify existing to do this. I see this information in the "view payee details" window, listed in the format I require but when I select PRINT all that prints is the bar graph that is also displayed on this page. I ca...

Check numbering
When printing checks we reached check number 9999. However, the system started over with check number 0001 instead of advancing to 10000. Can someone explain how to fix this without manually only printing to 9999 and then changing the check number in the checkbook screen before printing the rest? ...

Number Format (custom)
I want a custom type that will take '5W' and put a zero in front, making it '05W'. I used the 00 custom type and it would turn 5 into 05. I got a reply to an earlier post suggesting to use "0"@. This worked but I forgot to mention that if 05W or 15W was entered I want it left alone. "0"@ added the zero to the beginning turning it into 005W or 015W. No real way to build logic into a number format in excel. in a number format you tell it what you want a positive number to look like, a negative number, zero and text. "barryderay" wrote: ...

Problem sending e-mail to a distribution list
Hi all.. I have Exchange Server 2003 in Windows Server 2003. I added a new user as "Distribution List" type using Active Directory manager. I added my e-mail account as a member of that list. The fact is that when I try to send an e-mail to the distribution list, I get an error back telling that the account doesn't exist. My account, which is member of the list, does exist and can receive e-mails. Any help will be greately appreciated,. Thanks Jaime ...

Client Script XML XPath problem
I am using client script to handle some XML stuff with MS XMLDOM But I ran into a problem in selecting the elements using selectNodes method The XML looks like: <root> ........................ <Table> <PK>3</cls_PK> <Person_Id>1</cls_LampType_FK> <ClassName>MV-175</cls_ClassName> <Department_Id>1</cls_LightType_FK> </Table> .................... </root> and here is the javascript code: var strNodeSelectionString = "Table[Department_Id = 1 and Person_Id = 1 ]"; var oClassNodesList = xDocClass.documentEl...

Problem encountered when cutting and pasting
When I try to copy data from the first excel file to another worksheet in the second excel file, the copied data appear in more than one worksheets in the second file. As a result data in other worksheets in the second file got overwritten with the copied data. Anyone know why is this so? I'm using Excel 2000. Hi You have your sheets grouped I think in the workbook where you paste. Right click on one of the sheet tabs and click on Ungroup sheets -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "limws1" <limws1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA99A...

do service packs cause invoices to move back to open?
Hello: A client is claiming that service pack 4 for GP 10.0, which we installed over the weekend, has caused her customer account balances and transactions to move back into an open status. Has anyone out there ever seen this happen? Is there a way to get those account balances paid and in history without screwing up deposits? childofthe1980s Hi, No. As a best practice you can always go back from your database backup to verify the records' status and balances prior to applying the service pack. This allow you and your client to appreciate the real scenario. You...

Internet Explorer Problem ?
I am running Mozilla Firefox but every so often up pops Internet Explorer with some daft advert. Is there any way to shut IE 7 down permanently please ? Jim Internet Explorer is not creating the advertisements. Your computer is probably infected with adware. Another possible source for these ads is malicious or hijacked web servers. Your need to scan your computer thoroughly for adware, which may mean using multiple malware detectors. If a malicious or hijacked web server is sending these ads, /do not click on them./ Instead, close them from Task Manager. If you fi...

Number incorrectly read in Excel
I have an CSV file that contains numbers formatted as xxxx,yyy for example 2518,06176. When I open the CSV file in Excel 2002, the number is formatted to 251,806,176. This is also the number that is stored as value e.g. completely wrong. How can I solve this problem? ...

LC004: Problems with licence compiler
Hi, I created a UserControl and licensed it with the LicFileLicenseProvider. When I try to build a license file the license compiler throws the following exception: error LC0004 : Exception occurred creating type 'NavigationControl.NavigationControl, NavigationControl, Version=1.2.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: An instance of type 'NavigationControl.NavigationControl' was being created, and a valid license could not be granted for the type ... What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance Anja ...

Problems generating reports from a modal dialog
Hi, I have two related problems, when generating reports from a modal dialog box. The dialog box accepts report criteria and then either previews or prints the report depending on a choice made from the main menu. The main menu is used to enter the criteria applicable to all reports that can be generated and I thought I'd use a dialog box to accept the unique criteria applicable to this one report. Still with me? :-) Prob 1. When previewing the report. The report is generated and the dialog box closes ok but I want the focus to switch to the new tab containing the rep...

Problems when I reply to an email
When I Reply to an email, it seems to take 10 or 15 seconds for it to be sent. Then, the email I am sending is still on the screen, which, at first led me to believe it had not been sent, but it had. When I try to close it, I get a box asking if I want to save the changes to it. Even if I say yes, the window is still there, until I click close again. Why is all this happening? How do I just get the mail to be sent and not be on the screen any longer? Is this an IMAP mail account? Some people seem to be having similar problems with IMAP accounts. The issue may be related ...

Problems with Publisher 95 and Windows XP
Hi all- I am having problems getting my copy of Windows Publisher 95 to work with my new computer, which runs on Windows XP. Is this a common problem? Are there any "update" patches that can fix this? I have literally HUNDREDS of files I've made and saved in Publisher 95, and I don't want to give them up. Thanks in advance for any help or ideas. Mike Selvey Nacogdoches, TX Mike Selvey wrote: > Hi all- > > I am having problems getting my copy of Windows Publisher > 95 to work with my new computer, which runs on Windows > XP. Is this a common problem...

problem with Non User Queue ( did not match any records)
background mail enters public folder via email (help@domain.com or Support@domain.com mail gets forwarded via exchange to a user/mailbox called helpdeskservice (helpdeskservice@domain.com) (this needs to be here because other programs use the public folder as well) CRM-Router picks up helpdeskservice@domain.com into queue call helpdeskservice (with email of helpdeskservice@domain.com) via POP3 (this is because the EXCHANGE CRM-Router is broke for winows2008 Exchange 2007 64bit installs) problem here that I get in the logs is when I test from an "outside email" #35241 - The r...

Formatting Page Numbers
I am formatting a manual that supposed to have page numbers starting 0.0, 0.1, ... then 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc. with an accompanying TOC. I am perfectly willing to put the page numbers in manually to make sure that they are done accurately, but I cannot figure out how to turn off the automatic page numbers or format them the way I need to. There must be something I can do with section breaks, but the revision date is alternating vertically on the side of the pages because it's a manual. Thoughts on how I can make the page numbers work out? What dictates the change from the ...

number of users
In Deployment Manager>Licence Manager, against Server Licence, it says we have 100,000 users. Is this correct? Does that mean we can have 100,000 users using CRM? Means you have the trial version of CRM. After the trial period (usually 90 days), you'll need to purchase real licences. -- David Wasserman www.grandconsult.com "Di Hudson" wrote: > In Deployment Manager>Licence Manager, against Server Licence, it says we > have 100,000 users. Is this correct? Does that mean we can have 100,000 > users using CRM? No, you only have the number of users you...

how to convert number into colors?
hello I want to convert a matrix of results in decimal or real number into a spectrum of colors (or grey scale if it's not possible) to make a "picture" it's quiet urgent so a great thanks to who will success the challenge! Here is one way Private Const xlCIBlack As Long = 1 Private Const xlCIWhite As Long = 2 Private Const xlCIRed As Long = 3 Private Const xlCIBrightGreen As Long = 4 Private Const xlCIBlue As Long = 5 Private Const xlCIYellow As Long = 6 Private Const xlCIPink As Long = 7 Private Const xlCITurquoise As Long = 8 Private Const xlCIDarkRed As Long = 9 Privat...

Stationery problem ...
Hi, for a few weeks now we are getting 'Unable to preview selevted stationery, or no stationery selected' when we try and setup stationery in Outlook 2002 (and Exchange Server 2003). any help would be most apprecieted. Thanks. ...

Dividing numbers by time values
I am trying to calculate a total number of records processed per second from a process log. I have minused the start time from the end time and used the custom format [ss] for the total. This shows the total number of seconds the process has taken to run (rather than hours, minutes and seconds). I have also summed the total number of records processed. I now need to divide this number by the total seconds calculated above. As the seconds are a time value and not a numeric value, this dividing returns a completely meaningless number. For example: process start time = 11:14:06 process...

DMax to Increase Number by One
I have the following code that I did borrow from one of the other posts on the message board, but I had amended it to change to include a function of creating a Quote number. Me.Quote_Number = "ORFMC" & Format(Now(), "mmddyy") & "-" & Format(Right(DMax("[Quote Number]", "[tblQuotes]", Mid([Quote Number], 6, 6) = Format(Now(), "mmddyy")), 2) + 1, "00") What I wanted this to do, it does in theory, but doesnt complete the step. The final two digits at the end of the code (i.e. 01, 02, 03 ...) designate the ...

An optimization problem
Dear All Consider the following Excel sheet: A B C D E 1 1 1 1 1 2 3 14 72 35 72 1.93 4 99 16 89 24 2.28 5 72 29 70 49 2.2 6 96 1 62 60 2.19 7 27 33 95 44 1.99 8 3 80 78 62 2.23 9 6 41 82 79 2.08 10 2.13 I would like to know whether Excel is able to solve the maximization problem described in what follows. In E10, the formula is =average(E3:E9) and I want to maximize it by choosing the appropriate non-negative numbers in A1:D1, subject to the constraint A1+B1+C1+D1 = 4 In E3, I have =sumproduct($A$1:$D$1;A3:D3)/100 and this formula is copied in column up to E9. Thanks in advance...

Pivot table problem #2
I need to create a pivot table [all rows, no columns] from a table of 11 columns. I can add at most 5 rows in the pivot table's Layout. Trying to add more result sin an error message "too many row or column items". Where does the limitation come from and how do I remove it / extend it ? Regards, Gershon Shamay Perhaps you could move some of the fields into the page area. The following MSKB articles outline PivotTable limitations for different versions of Excel: XL2000: Limits of PivotTables in Microsoft Excel 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=21151...

Double-sided printing problem
This is a problem of one of my customers and it has me stumped. She ha a spreadsheet with four worksheets, each having one printed page o data on it. Until a few weeks ago, she was able to print the fou worksheets on two sheets of paper, double-sided. Something has change so it now prints each on a seperate sheet of paper. I've checked all the printer settings, it's set for double-sided an print entire workbook. I've tried every setting I can think of to mak it work, but to no avail. In print preview, it shows only 4 pages, s it's not a page overflow issue. Might it be a...