Prior Year Trial Balance - Net change

When running a trial balance for a prior year, note the "net change" on a
monthly basis is incorrect every month until December.  The Net Change is the
first line item of the following month, not the actual net change.
--
JeannieC

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=49a01491-61e7-4630-8c00-e145e88d12d5&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Jeannie (14)

Text Constantly Changes Size in IE8 when Windows Change
In early January, I upgraded my laptop software from Vista SP2 32 bit to Windows 7, 64 bit. When I did this, my IE went from IE7 to IE8. Ever since that upgrade, I have had problems with text size changing. I know how to set text size. I've tried it various ways. I typically and would like to have text size set to medium with zoom set at 125% or 150%. Yet, when I change windows or reboot, the zoom very often resets back to 100%. At first I thought this was a Windows 7 problem. However, last week, I accidentally upgraded IE7 to IE8. on my desktop. That desktop is stil...

making changes to read only
I have been sent a document which is on excel and is a read only file. Is there any way I can make changes to this file as every time I try it will not let me make the changes. Save it with a new name. Work with the renamed copy. "borderknight" wrote: > I have been sent a document which is on excel and is a read only file. Is > there any way I can make changes to this file as every time I try it will not > let me make the changes. ...

1.5%
For a short information, send a blanc mail to: sap36@freeautobot.com ...

Load Balanced Application Servers
We are planning a large CRM implementation and I can't find any information on load balancing CRM application servers. I would like to setup 2 CRM app servers behind a cisco load balancer, both app servers would use the same SQL server backend. Any information on if this will be a problem is appreciated. Hi Robbie, This is a supported config which a lot of our customers are currently live on. I think you will find the information you are looking for in the Deployment Guide on your documentation CD. -- Alex Simons Director of Program Management Microsoft CRM --------------------...

How to change size of bars in bar charts?
I'm having problems adjusting the size of the bars within a bar chart. I've tried modifying the Overlap and Gap Width but can't seem to get it to look right. I'm showing the data table which currently has five date labels - the bars all appear very tiny within their respective grouping. How can I expand them to size to fit within the data below shown at the bottom of the chart? Nevermind. The problem was with the cell format of the dates I was using for axis labels. I had to change them to "TEXT" to get the bars to display correctly. >-----Original ...

MBS great plains trial version HELP
I want to learn this product and i found the site:- https://microsoft.order-4.com/Q4FinancialHealth/addrform.asp?skipto=4 I want to get a copy but its only shipping to the U.S as the address is only US. Can people from other country get it. I wan it to come to Australia.. Any ideas Patrick You need to contact a partner. I don't know where you are but you can start with eOne Solutions (www.eonesolutions.com.au). -- Charles Allen, MVP "Patrick.O.Ige" wrote: > I want to learn this product and i found the site:- > https://microsoft.order-4.com/Q4FinancialHealth/addrfor...

Changing Open Year in AFA
Hello: During the printing of the Balance Sheet in AFA, the user got the "The Year You Have Selected for an Open year Column is Invalid" error message. I had her go into the AFA layout window, double-click on the columns and change the Open year to 2006. And, I had her go into the Temporary Financial Adjustment Column window within the report option and change the Open year to 2006. Still, she got this error. Anything that she can try? She wants to print a Balance Sheet as of 01/31/06 and she did successfully close 2005. Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

Disappointed in trial
I downloaded the trial of Microsoft Office specifically because I needed to use Excel for a work activity and the computer I was on did not contain the software. Boy was I in a panic when I realized that the trial doesn't let you DO anything on Excel. This is NOT the way to sell a product. If I was thinking about buying this based on my experience with the trail - they just lost my business. I am not spending that kind of money on something that I just get to look at and not use first. That would be like buying a car before driving it or a house before taking a tour. NO SALE H...

How do I change the box in visio
I have multiple boxes in a flow chart that I created in Visio 2003. I would like to select all of them at once and change then to a different type of box. Is there a way to do that, and if so, can someone please point me in that direction? Thanks, -- misscrf It is never too late to become who you could have been ~ George Eliot On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:39:02 -0700, misscrf <misscrf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have multiple boxes in a flow chart that I created in Visio 2003. I would >like to select all of them at once and change then to a different type of >box...

No prior System Restore points
Since 2 days ago when I check System Restore, all it has is the most current restore point. In the past I would show about 2 months worth of prior restore points. A new one would be automatically created each day. Now only todays is there. I checked and the settings still look proper as to what they always were. System Restore is turned ON and it is set at %12 (max). What could have changed and how can fix it to not purge all prior points except the current one? On Apr 10, 3:21=A0am, mkenewbie <mkenew...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Since 2 days ago when I c...

how do I design next year's calendar in Publisher?
I want to begin designing a 2006 calendar now. How can I do this in Publisher 2002 (Office XP 2002) OS Win XP Home? The template calendar is for the current year & I don't know how to import a different year - say from Outlook, to use within Publisher. Open one of the standard calendars in Publisher and choose Change date range. Then edit for your design. "EmmaJuJu" <EmmaJuJu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB7D2F2C-1DFB-4E87-B7D9-D3833FF31182@microsoft.com... > I want to begin designing a 2006 calendar now. How can I do this in > Publish...

Accept Selected Track Changes
Hi, I have 100 track change itmes. I want to accept track changes in a section by selecting certain items. Is that possible? Thanks! Yes. Select the passage that has the changes you want to accept, and click accept. On Mar 31, 9:12=A0am, Maanu <Ma...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have 100 track change itmes. I want to accept track changes in a sectio= n > by selecting certain items. Is that possible? > > Thanks! ...

How to change decimal separator . to ,
How to change my Mac exel so that it does not use dots as decimal separator and commas as separator for thousands? I would require it to be the other way a round. As you can imagine it is a litle annoying when the excel does not understand the local way of handeling numbers. If your version of Excel is new enough (don't know exactly from which version): Tools>Options>International tab, gives you the choice. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "MG" <max.gylling@mandrel.fi> wrote in message news:1141389122.453626.166540@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > How to chang...

Number of days falling in various years
I am starting two dates in my example. The first is 6/20/02 and the second is 1/15/2006. I need to calculate in separate columns for years 2001 through 2006 the number of day in this year that are between these two dates. For example, in 2001, the answer is -, in 2002, the answer is 194, and in years 2003 through 2005, the answer is 365, and finally in 2006, the answer is 15 days. The formula below almost works, but 2001 it came up with a negative number. =MIN(IF(DATE(O1,12,31)<$K$2,0,MIN((DATE(O1,12,31)-$K$2), 365)),IF(DATE(O1,12,31)<$J$2,MIN((DATE(O1,12,31)-$K$2),365),G2...

Does the cost basis change over time due to exchange rates?
Does Money keep track of the cost basis for investments in foreign currence in the base currency or in the investment currency? The reason I ask is because I have investments where the cost basis amount in foreign currency is different from the buy amount in foreign currency. I would have expected the cost basis to stay fixed in the investment currency but it could be that it changes with the exchang rate towards the base currency. Does someone know about this? Thanks. Are we talking about what Money does or how the tax laws work? I'm betting the answer to the latter is that your...

Color quality changes when I open Outlook 2007
The color quality on my computer changes from 32 bits to 8 bits when I first open Outlook. It also does it when I link to the internet from an email. I have to go back to my desktop to change the color quality back to 32 bits. This corrects the appearance of Outlook, but if I have linked to the internet, the website nav bars are still all blacked out. In some cases, the text is blacked out and other times, the color quality is still messed up on the website. Has anyone else experienced this? There is another user set up on the same computer that does not experience these iss...

MS2006 Small Business change personal acct to a business acct
I followed the instructions from the Help, But in step 2, the help says to press the link "View chart of accounts" in the left pane, But this link does not exist. Please let me know what I can do to correct this. ...

Preventing date from changing #2
I'm using excel for invoicing purposes. I have it set up so that when I open the master invoice the date is automatically inserted with the "Now" command. My problem is that when/if I open this same invoice at a later date; that original date will change to the current date. I would like the original date to remain. Is this possible? Enter the date using CTRL ; Barb Reinhardt "theslaz" <slaz@home.com> wrote in message news:zMuze.123903$tt5.74430@edtnps90... > I'm using excel for invoicing purposes. I have it set up so that when I > open the master ...

Upgrading from Trial to Deluxe
I upgraded my trial edition of Money 2004 to Money 2004 Deluxe. I since reformatted my computer and installed the trial edition again, hoping that I could use the installation key that I have written down to upgrade again. When I run the trial version, I get a message saying that the trial has expired, then the problem quits. I do not see anywhere where I can type in an installation key. Can anyone help me out? Search this newsgroup (microsoft.public.money) at http://groups.google.com for the many previous threads on this issue. Somewhere in there I think there was an answer, thoug...

Change minus numbers to zero in cell
Would anyone know how to change a negitive number back to a(0)in excell. Thanks Bob EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com Sub chgnegnumtozero() For Each c In Selection If c.Value < 0 Then c.Value = 0 Next End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com <Bob> wrote in message news:20061023172956bob.winder@doerfercompanies.com... > Would anyone know how to change a negitive number back to a(0)in excell. > > Thanks Bob > > EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice > http://www.eggheadcafe.com En...

How do you change the default template location in Publisher 2000?
l have a few MS Publisher templates that l wish to be located in the "Workgroup templates" area. Can anyone tell me how l can achieve this. The default location seems to be the User Template default location. ...

In Excel, how do I change the number of columns that the TAB key .
In Excel, my TAB key sends the cursor from column A to column Z (not to the adjacent cell). How to fix/change this? Tools|Options; open Transition tab and uncheck Transition Navigation Keys Your system is set to mimic Lotus -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "petroMacK" <petroMacK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3880072-5C76-4DDF-8EBD-4B4369B423D4@microsoft.com... > In Excel, my TAB key sends the cursor from column A to column Z (not to > the > adjacent cell). How to fix/change this? ...

constantly changing formatting + joining pages + range of "save to" options

Change of Row event
I want to trigger an event when the row is changed as opposed to a cell. How would I do this? i.e. I'm on row 12. I make a change to the B column, then tab to the C column. After entering data in C, I tab over to F and enter more data. I don't want the event to trigger until I click another row or hit the Enter key. Hi you would us ealso the worksheet_change event and check if anything within your row is changed. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "crazybass2" <crazybass2@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:30E0DA95-56B0-4578-9810-...

Compare this year/qtr/mo to date with prior year/qtr/mo to date
Hi, I'm trying to create a report that compares revenues received this year/qtr/mo/wk with revenues received last year in the comparable year/qtr/mo/wk, and additionally by sales division and sales manager. I have the data stored in a table with fields: SlsDivID, SlsMgrID, DtRecd and AmtRecd. I know I will need to use the date part function, but am not sure how to get the info in the report I need. format should be: SlsDiv - SlsMgr - CY YTD - LY YTD - G/L and % - CY QTD - LY QTD - G/L and % etc etc. I have tried pivot tables (not working) and various group and total functions (a...