Printable manuals GP version 10.0 on Windows 7

Hi,

I have a client that has installed Windows 7 Professional client operating
system. They are on version 10.0. The Printable manuals that are accessed via
the ? help button do not open. The table of contents of the manuals is
available but when you click on a particular series it does not open. They
have installed Adobe PDF version 9 latest service packs but this has not
fixed the issue. If i locate the manual through windows explore and the
documentation folder under GP i can open the manual.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks
--
Geoff James

Read Only 05-27-10
Is it possible to make forms, or parts of form read only so that anyone can see the information entered, but can't change the information entered. -- puzzled Change the forms properties for: -allow additions -allow deletions -allow edits to "No". On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:50:05 -0700, puzzled2592 <puzzled2592@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to make forms, or parts of form read only so that anyone = can=20 >see the information entered, but can't change the information entered. THANKS! David G. On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:50:05 -070...

Option to key in the account manually in Requisition's Add Item wi
This is a customer suggestion from Convergence. Customer would like to be able to have the option to key in the account manually in Requisition's Add Item window. 1. User has editable access to Account field on Add Item page 2. User accesses Add Item page: BP>Employee>Purchase Requests>New Request>New Item 3. User attempts to manual enter Account number, not using the lookup. ISSUE: Currently, this is a non-editable field; forcing the customer to use the account lookup. 3/15/2005 10:45 AM Edited by mfitzl For further inquiry- Customer Information: Michael P. Brow...

trial version
hello I'm Joseph not a good computer proffy, i need help to make sure i will do the right think on November 30th on which my Microsoft small business 2007 trial will end, so my question is and really need help on this: i have this trial version preinstalled in my computer and all i use it just for emails and to synchronize with Outlook my BlackBerry's calendar, memo pad, and most important thing my contacts, do i still need to buy full version or i will be able to use those after trial will end. Thanks in advance and have a Great ThanksGiving!!! Sorry for my english, i...

Manually removing an Exchange 2K Installation
I have two mailboxes in a Mailstore that will not delete or move. I need to remove this Exchange Server from my organization, and I've read the XADM article on how to manually remove it. (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=260378) The editing of registry keys and the warning that states I may need to reinstall Windows and Exchange in my organization if something is modified incorrectly frightens me. Is there any way around this? Anyway to get rid of these mailboxes that will not remove themselves? Please tell me there is another way! Thanks! Doreen ...

GP 10 Security for 3rd Party Applications
We just upgraded to GP 10 from GP 9. We are using Security. We have several 3rd party applications (e.g., Encore Recurring Billing, Nodus Credit Card Advantage, CCH Sales Tax Online, etc.). I am having a hard time setting up security so that users can access these applications. I have been able to add a couple of these to Security by creating security tasks for them by selecting the 3rd application name under Product then laboriously going through each Type (e.g., window) and Series (e.g., Sales) and hitting Mark All whenever any item for that application appears under the Access Li...

GetForegroundWindow for layered+click-through+HWND_TOPMOST window
How can I determine if a layered (=click-through) + HWND_TOPMOST window is the current top level window? It's not possible to determine this by using GetForegroundWindow() because layered windows are being ignored. I can't believe that it's completely unknownin which order the windows have to be painted, so I guess that Windows does have this window somewhere in a collection, right? I was hoping that by going through this collection, I could find out what's the real foreground window. ...

Adding my own window
Hello, How do I add my own window/pane to Outlook 2003 through VB.NET? Thanks in advance Simon Jefferies jefferies_simon@hotmail.com Outlook provides no mechanism to add a new pane, but you could add your = content as an option in the research pane. Hopefully, there are some = examples by now at http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/ --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx=20 "Simon Je...

manual
Hello all, Is there a file I can print out to get a manual for 2006? I would rather have the printed text on the table in front of me while trying to figure something out rather then have a help box sitting on top of what it is I'm trying to do. Or is it just online help? Thanks much for your response. Ken It is just on-line I am afraid on the grounds that it can be kept up to date! Nobody has yet reported finding an update but maybe that is just my cynicism breaking out! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/defa...

Uninstall MS CRM 3.0
I need to reinstall CRM 3. Prior to this I’d like to do a clean remove of the CRM system. I couldn't find documentation about removing CRM from a SBS server. Are there any procedures, besides running the uninstaller of the Exchange connector, CRM itself and the SQL reporting services? Thanks… There is a section (I think it's section 21) in the Implementation Guide that covers uninstalling 3.0. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Nikolas" wrote: > I need to reinstall CRM 3. Prior to this I’d like to do a clean remove of the > CRM system. > I ...

1/19/10 update for Silverlite KB979202
When I try to install this I get an error code 625. I've run through the troubleshooting and it still will not install. Anyone else having trouble with this? Yes. Just "hide" the sucker & move on. Writer_at_Work wrote: > When I try to install this I get an error code 625. I've run through the > troubleshooting and it still will not install. Anyone else having trouble > with this? Same here except I get Error Code: 643. I've tried several times, rebooting, making sure no programs were running in the background, nothing works. "...

Great plains 7.0 install on Server 2003
I just signed on a PR firm that wants to install Dynamics. But before we can do that, we need to upgrade them to a more current version. The version that is running on a workstation is 6. We moved the installation to 7 and on a windows 2003 server box. That is where we ran into issues... The server itself installs pervasive and the PDK portions fine. From the server we can run the application. But when we go to a workstation, install, the clients install, but when we run the PDK, we get "an error occured while... sy_company_MSTR... unknown error (3012) This is in a workgroup...

Form/window Close
I have a main page 'MyMainForm' containing a button. When this button is clicked; another form 'MySubForm' opens up which contains two buttons (OK & Exit). When OK button is clicked; the code behind this button processes some data and displays an alert and then goes back to 'MySubForm'. What do I need to do so 'MySubForm' is closed automatically when processing is done and OK is clicked on alert box? Ryan wrote: > I have a main page 'MyMainForm' containing a button. When this button is > clicked; another form 'MySubForm'...

confused about create and manual events
i made and activated a work-rule with these characteristics: entity type=account event=create the rule: when an account is created the territory is assigned based upon the owner. the test: i converted 3 leads into accounts. and then i waited 30 miuntes. the result: none of the three new accounts have their territory assignments. however, i then manually executed the rule and the assignments were made. the question: why didn't it make the proper assignment when the account was created via converting the lead to an account? and why would an 'account create' rule work manually...

How to batch update prices manually
May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... Nope. "STANLEY LAI" <STANLEYLAI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87D1307D-3D11-4584-BDA2-E45DB69EFFA3@microsoft.com... > May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... ...

Need help with this query 07-02-10
I need to pull data from the table below for anyone who has donated $1000 or more in at least 3 years between 2005 and 2010 with a lapse year in between. In other words they skipped a year somewhere. Here is the table layout CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Donations]( [ID] [varchar](10) NOT NULL, [FiscalYear] [int] NOT NULL, [Amount] [money] NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_Donations] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [ID] ASC, [FiscalYear] ASC )WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON, FILLFACTOR = 90) ON [PRIMARY] ...

Outlook freezes with CRM 3.0 client installed
Use Win XP sp2 and Office 2003 sp2 and Outlook Client for CRM 3.0. Scenario: The user opens Outlook and then opens an Email by double clicking on the Email. He then opens a second Email in the same manner. He then closes the first Email by clicking on the x. Outlook then freezes. This has happened on several different PC with the above setup. Once the CRM 3.0 Client is uninstalled outlook becomes stable again. Suggesting the CRM cleint is the problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the CRM client without clearing the problem. The only error message I can see in the event log is...

stationary 08-18-10
When you create your own stationary, it asks for font and size of font with the stationary that you have created... Why does it not automatically do so when you click on that stationary and where can you just have that as your default stationary? It shouldn't be this hard to find!! Windows 7 now, but it did this in xp without problem...??? "kbk" <kbk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE2B9CE1-DF69-45D6-899B-CE6930104A21@microsoft.com... > When you create your own stationary, it asks for font and size of font > with > the stationar...

Protecting sheets with drop down boxes 04-09-10
I have a spread sheet that has drop down boxes with functions and validations. I want to be able to protect this spreadsheet so that users can only be able to use the drop down function and not accidently delete the formula. When I password protect this spreadsheet it will show the drop down box, however when I click on one of the options it gives me an error and does not let me select from the list. Is there anyway to protect my spreadsheet and be able to use the drop down boxes. ...

Unresolved issues in upgrade 1.2 to 3.0
Since our upgrade from CRM 1.2 to 3.0 we have not been able to resolve an issue with updates of forms. It is today not possible to upgrade the mainforms for Accounts and Contacts which causes a great frustration. When I am about to make a change to form and add a field, I receive the following fault message: Line: 193 Character: 0 Error: Object required code:0 URL:http://crm.synergus.local:5555/Tools/FormEditor/Dialogs/addfields.aspx With a question do you want continue run this script. In our attempt to resolve the issue, we have: - Done a repair of the installation - Exported and rei...

Opening docs from old versions
In attempting to open a doc created in an ancient version of Word (for Windows, not DOS), I get this message: "You are attempting to open a file that was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Office. This file type is blocked from opening by your registry policy setting." What is the registry setting I must change to override this and allow the opening? Thanks. -TedMi Hi Ted, I'm pretty sure this is the KB article you need: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938810 There are both downloadable reg files and instructions for manual editing...

GP 10.0 Certifications
Hi: I have two Microsoft Certified Professional; One in Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 Installation & Configuration and other in Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 Financials. That was one the requisite to become a reseller for GP 9.0. I want to know if I need these two certifications for GP 10.0 to become a reseller for GP 10.00. Thank you Valentin Its been my experience that they grandfather in some of the older versions - you should be ok with your GP 9.0 certs to cell GP 10.0 "Valentin PR" wrote: > Hi: > I have two Microsoft Certified Professional; One in Microsoft Dynami...

Window Won't Close
It's very strange. When I close my Outlook 2000 SR-1, it shuts down and then, without warning, reopens! It will also happen if I am in some other program. Outlook will suddenly "take over" and switch me out of the program I am working on and into Outlook. HELP ! (It happened twice while I was tyring to post this message for help.) Some common reasons why Outlook will not shut down completely when you click either the X or Exit: 1. PDA synchronization software with your PDA in the cradle. 2. WinFax Pro (especially 10.02 in Outlook 2003) - contact their support for an alleg...

Please help 02-01-10
Trying to set up my windows mail acct.,all seemed to be going well until I tried to send a message."Please verify server name was correct" came up after trying to send the message. I believe I typed in IMAP as the server type name and don't know how to change it,nor how to find out my server type name.I am new to this and would appreciate any suggestions Your email account provider has that information. They should have a help page on their website. If you tell us who provides your email account, perhaps someone can assist you. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Win...

create printable form that has data from excell document insertet
I have information on pay for my employees on an excell spreadsheet. I need to create a form that looks like a check stub that i can print with this information in it each week to give to the employee. (the excell information needs to be merged into the pay form)? Creating forms in Excel can be rather tedious, as you've probably realized. Also, to create something that would spit out numerous duplicate looking pages would require that the 'form' be replicated in Excel once for each employee. A better way would be to create the form in Microsoft Word as a Mail Merge docume...

date conversion 10-04-04
I am linking to an AS/400 database and the dates are displayed in Access as text fields in the yyymmdd format. Since they are in text format I can't do date quries. How can I convert the text into a date field Access can use for queries? Thanks four your help and suggestons. Dave see replies in other newsgroup (queries?) where you posted this question. at least, i think it was you...question was essentially the same :-) -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Dave Waling" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:203a01c4aa4e$f6a02d40$a50128...