Print Receivables Schedule Payments

How can I print the invoice (as in Transaction>>Sales>>TRansaction Entry) of
an individual Schedule Payment in Receivables Management?

I dont want to print the entire Schedule Invoice used, just a specific
invoice (Tools>>Routines>>Sales>>Posted Schedule"
0
RicoTowers (135)

Rico:

Go to Inquiry>Sales>Transaction by Document or Transaction by
Customer.  You'll find the invoices in this inquiry window.  Highlight
the invoice you want print and click on the Document Number link to
open the Receivables Transaction.  You can print the invoice from
there.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
fhamelly1 (1404)

Receivables Transaction Entry locked
Hi there, When I open Transactions-->Sales-->Receivables Transaction Entry and enter a number in the Number field, this will prompt up: You may not edit this document. It is being edited by another user. I go out of Great Plains and checked in SY00800, SY00801, ACTIVITY, DEX_LOCK, DEX_SESSION, there is nothing locked in there, what should i do? -- Thanks in advance, Susanna I would try the procedures in, TechKnowledge Document ID: 23743. There may be damage to these tables that should be corrected. "Susanna" wrote: > Hi there, > When I open Transactions-->Sa...

stop outlook/exchange from send/receive on connection
Hi, I have MS Outlook 2007 configured towork with the exchange server. The problem is that if i close outlook with a messange in the sent folder, outlook sends it as soon as i open outlook the next time with F9. The same thing happens in case I am on a wireless network and i get reconnected. Is there a way to stop outlook from automatically sending the mail while keeping the receiving channel open? I have already disabled the scheduled send/receive option. I will appreciate any help. thanks, -ab In news:erbgao$gha$1@emac1.ocs.lsu.edu, ab <abhi_nav@nospam.hotmail.com> typed: > ...

printing copies

Receiving email in outlook 2007
Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interrepted. the server responded - ERR concurrent connections limit in avast exceeded (pass:20,processes:Rps.exe[20]), there is a collision with another program. I checked all settings and they seem fine. Anyone else getting this message or know what I should do. Thanks for you help. Mark wrote: > Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. > Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interr...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Purpose/Consequence of "Send As/Receive As"
We are currently set to migrate user accounts in active directory, starting off with some new accounts for currently existing employees and non-existing employees (as in they don't have a previous AD account). Doing so, we will also be creating brand new Exchange e-mail boxes for all the new users. What I want to be able to do is use ExMerge to bring forth all the old e-mail in a users mailbox into their new account. I have tested this ability and after much reading, I have found that I apparently need Send As and Receive As both set to allow. By default, I found that the "Everyone...

TCP/IP printing

Adding multiple items to a discount schedule in HQ
I would like to run a discount every Wednesday on most items in my store from 8am to 11am. I know how to create the schedule but can't seem to find a way to add the items to this schedule in HQ without going through each individual item. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi, I am just looking through old posts. Are you still wondering about how to script this change? -- Jocelyn "Pierre" wrote: > I would like to run a discount every Wednesday on most items in my store from > 8am to 11am. I know how to create the schedule but can't seem to find a way &g...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Outlook 2000 Not Sending/Receiving
Hi, About a week ago my Outlook 2000 just stopped (Sending/Receiving) working on Computer-A. I have Outlook 2003 on Computer-B which works fine. Also, Outlook Express is installed on both Computer-A & Computer-B and it works fine. I get the following error message on Computer-A running Outlook 2000. Has anyone experienced this problem yet? "Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network problems. If the problem persists, contact your administrator." Has anyone experienced this pro...

Outlook XP/Exchange 5.5 (scheduling / reminder problems)
First problem: All resources (owned by different users but with each with standard configurations) have Auto Accept and Refuse if conflict options actived in calendar. Some resources work OK, some will not Auto Accept and some Auto Accept even if there is a conflict. Any ideas on how to fix this? Second problem: Although all calendar reminder options are activated, some people do not receive them. How about ideas on this one? Thank you for all and any suggestions you may have! Send reponse to donna.brich@brp.com please. ...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

Messages scheduled for delivery after hours never get sent
Hello, On our Exchange 2003 SP2, I configured an additional Connector (Routing Groups \ First Routing Group \ Connectors) and configured to use a custom schedule after hours. The user account associated to this connector is able to send emails during business hours and all emails sit in the queue as they should. However, once the scheduled off-hours time frame begins, emails remain in the queue and do not get released unless I "Force Connection". I did create and set to "1" the "CheckConnectorRestrictions" in the server's registry. Email sent by the...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...