Print Item Number Ole object on Sales Order Processing reports

Would like the ability to print an Item Number Ole object on my SOP reports.
For example, go to Transactions, Sales, Sales Transaction Entry.  In the
Sales Transaction Entry window, enter an Order for an Item.  Click the Item
Number Note button.  Once you are in the Note window, click the paperclip
button to add an Ole Object.  In the OLE Container window, click Edit, and
then click Insert New Object.  In the next widow click Create from File. This
is where you will attach an existing object (such as an image or text file).
Close the window and save your changes.  Click Attach to attach item to note.

Write Name of Report Query in Report Footer
Is it possible to programmatically write the name of the query the report is based on in a text box in the report footer. "Steve Stad" <SteveStad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B0F793-C14A-4101-AB45-807BE72A4A11@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to programmatically write the name of the query the report > is based on in a text box in the report footer. Place a text box on your report, and set its Control Source property to: =[Report].[RecordSource] -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users...

Clipboard Retains Cut Items In Excel
Hello! I'm having a problem with the clipboard that I didn't have before. Its only in Excel. For some reason, when I highlight a cell or group of cells with the intention of either cutting or copying it, by right clicking on the selection, the little list of options that pops out does not include 'cut' nor 'copy. The 'cut' and 'copy' options aren't on the option list at all, not even in 'ghosted' form. But 'paste' and 'paste special' are ghosted. When this happens, I see that the clipboard still has retained the last cell tha...

How do I find my serial number?
Hi I want to purchase the upgrade from Microsoft Office X to the new 2004 version BUT I cannot find my original install disks with the Serial number on. Is there any way I can discover what my serial number is from the installed software? Cheers. Robin In article <BD842C67.1AB92%robinjackson@mac.com>, Robin Jackson <robinjackson@mac.com> wrote: > I want to purchase the upgrade from Microsoft Office X to the new 2004 > version BUT I cannot find my original install disks with the Serial number > on. > > Is there any way I can discover what my serial number is ...

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

printing copies

Smartlist report #3
In the SmartList reports, there is one called Account Summary, with a field called Balance for Calculation. That field has a drop down with (2) choices: Net Change or Period Balance. I have never been able to return any data if I use the "Period Balance" choice. Anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Merle Merle, You're not doing anything wrong. Basically, that field is useless in that particular SmartList. Personally I don't find much use for that SmartList in general. I know it sounds promising, but you're not going to get what you're looking for from...

Using VBA to select Items in multiselect Listbox
How can you programatically select items in a multiselect list box based on their lables? Certain groups of items in my multiselect listbox will be frequently selected together. I want to have check boxes elsewhere on the form that a user can click that will cause a group of items to be selected in the list box. The list box itself is used to make an sql statement. Thanks. Marcie "bymarce" <bymarce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF7548C3-FBE9-498B-9455-6EE50A8F2E17@microsoft.com... > How can you programatically select items in a mult...

Ghosted print and print preview

Outlook 2003 sent items gone
I have a user that is on Outlook 2003 and she was connected through the Exchange Server we have at corporate, but after a recent migration to another Exchange Server up there I was having a problem getting her connected to it properly. So I just went ahead and deleted the Exchange account and set her up as a POP account, left the messages on the server, and had it download all of her messages again. It worked fine and it kept her archived inbox and everything, but for some reason all of her "Sent Items" are gone, even in the archive. Did I lose those for good? I kind of didn't ev...

Excel to OLE DB
I import an Excel Spreadsheet into AutoCAD. It is my understanding that in order to do so, I have to have the file in OLE DB format. How do I export an excel file into that format? Thank you. "Adam" <Adam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ... > I import an Excel Spreadsheet into AutoCAD. It is my understanding that in > order to do so, I have to have the file in OLE DB format. How do I export an > excel file into that format? I suspect this means the native Excel data must be organized as a database i.e. rows of columns with column headers, values with con...

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

GL Cross-Reference Report - no results
Trying to use the GL cross-reference report to reprint posting journals but I'm not getting any results. I've checked to confirm that all audit trail codes are marked to allow reprints. In the report options I've tried using open years, historical years, priting by JE range, audit trail, dates, source documents but nothing is returned regardless of the combination. On your report options window, do you have one of the account types checked off under 'Include'. It's on the left side of the window near the top. Kind regards, Leslie "irishjamr&q...

Printing booklet

Adding multiple items to a discount schedule in HQ
I would like to run a discount every Wednesday on most items in my store from 8am to 11am. I know how to create the schedule but can't seem to find a way to add the items to this schedule in HQ without going through each individual item. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi, I am just looking through old posts. Are you still wondering about how to script this change? -- Jocelyn "Pierre" wrote: > I would like to run a discount every Wednesday on most items in my store from > 8am to 11am. I know how to create the schedule but can't seem to find a way &g...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Custom Reports #6
Hi, I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it? thanks, Sacha Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of your RMS data into Excel. Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance. Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key performance indicators for your business. If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics. We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are i...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Incorrect Tax-Inclusive Reports
Has anyone else noticed that the tax-inclusive reports in HQ and Store Manager give false information? The sales totals after tax are based on (TransactionEntry.Price * TransactionEntry.Quantity) - TransactionEntry.SalesTax. The totals of (price * quantity) already exclude tax! They are taking it out twice, which gives falsely lower sales totals. I have corrected the report for myself, but before I contact Microsoft, I would be interested to know if anyone else has brought it to their attention. price column is including tax on our set up base on the price source. So the report...

Problems with printing

Image Object outside margins on report
I have a report, with a width set to 21.2, and margins set at .2 for both left and right. The report is setup to print in landscape on letter size paper. The width is set this wide so that the report prints 2 pages wide. I have an image object in the upper right corner of the page header, to display a company logo. I have a 2nd image object in the upper right corner of what will be page 2 when printed, outside of the page width, so this same logo will print on the 2nd page. For some reason this image wont print on the 2nd page. Everything else seems to print just fine. If I place a text...