Primary Key Violation on AAG20000 table after migrating to GP10

Hi all,

I'm working with a customer who is migrating from GP9 to GP!0.  We
currently use a custom library to automate some GP work using
eConnect.  In GP9 we had no problems creating Customers, Payments,
Invoices etc. but now we get the following error (Customers still
create correctly) when we attempt to use the same code:

Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PKAAG20000'. Cannot insert
duplicate key in object 'AAG20000'.
The statement has been terminated.

Here is the eConnect document of a test Payment we were trying to push
over.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<eConnect xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  <RMCashReceiptsType>
    <eConnectProcessInfo xsi:nil="true" />
    <taRequesterTrxDisabler_Items xsi:nil="true" />
    <taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd xsi:nil="true" />
    <taCreateCustomerAddress_Items xsi:nil="true" />
    <taRMDistribution_Items>
      <taRMDistribution>
        <RMDTYPAL>9</RMDTYPAL>
        <DOCNUMBR>PYMNT000000000002</DOCNUMBR>
        <CUSTNMBR>TEST000001</CUSTNMBR>
        <DISTTYPE>1</DISTTYPE>
        <ACTNUMST>0010-0000-0000-000-002102</ACTNUMST>
        <DEBITAMT>200</DEBITAMT>
      </taRMDistribution>
    </taRMDistribution_Items>
    <taAnalyticsDistribution_Items xsi:nil="true" />
    <taRMCashReceiptInsert>
      <CUSTNMBR>TEST000001</CUSTNMBR>
      <DOCNUMBR>PYMNT000000000002</DOCNUMBR>
      <DOCDATE>2007-11-20</DOCDATE>
      <ORTRXAMT>200</ORTRXAMT>
      <GLPOSTDT>2007-11-20</GLPOSTDT>
      <BACHNUMB>BCH-2007-11-20</BACHNUMB>
      <CSHRCTYP>0</CSHRCTYP>
      <CHEKBKID>0010-2102</CHEKBKID>
      <CREATEDIST>0</CREATEDIST>
    </taRMCashReceiptInsert>
  </RMCashReceiptsType>
</eConnect>

I've read over the Schema change documentations and I haven't seen
anything that would cause this sort of problem.  I'm trying to
determine if I'm doing something horribly wrong in our library or if
the client has configured GP10 incorrectly.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and, if so, did you find a
workable solution?

Thanks in advance,

John

John,
This the table itself is showing an analytical Accounting table.  Have you
enabled analytical accounting in your system?

"johnduncan" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working with a customer who is migrating from GP9 to GP!0.  We
> currently use a custom library to automate some GP work using
> eConnect.  In GP9 we had no problems creating Customers, Payments,
> Invoices etc. but now we get the following error (Customers still
> create correctly) when we attempt to use the same code:
>
> Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PKAAG20000'. Cannot insert
> duplicate key in object 'AAG20000'.
> The statement has been terminated.
>
> Here is the eConnect document of a test Payment we were trying to push
> over.
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <eConnect xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>   <RMCashReceiptsType>
>     <eConnectProcessInfo xsi:nil="true" />
>     <taRequesterTrxDisabler_Items xsi:nil="true" />
>     <taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd xsi:nil="true" />
>     <taCreateCustomerAddress_Items xsi:nil="true" />
>     <taRMDistribution_Items>
>       <taRMDistribution>
>         <RMDTYPAL>9</RMDTYPAL>
>         <DOCNUMBR>PYMNT000000000002</DOCNUMBR>
>         <CUSTNMBR>TEST000001</CUSTNMBR>
>         <DISTTYPE>1</DISTTYPE>
>         <ACTNUMST>0010-0000-0000-000-002102</ACTNUMST>
>         <DEBITAMT>200</DEBITAMT>
>       </taRMDistribution>
>     </taRMDistribution_Items>
>     <taAnalyticsDistribution_Items xsi:nil="true" />
>     <taRMCashReceiptInsert>
>       <CUSTNMBR>TEST000001</CUSTNMBR>
>       <DOCNUMBR>PYMNT000000000002</DOCNUMBR>
>       <DOCDATE>2007-11-20</DOCDATE>
>       <ORTRXAMT>200</ORTRXAMT>
>       <GLPOSTDT>2007-11-20</GLPOSTDT>
>       <BACHNUMB>BCH-2007-11-20</BACHNUMB>
>       <CSHRCTYP>0</CSHRCTYP>
>       <CHEKBKID>0010-2102</CHEKBKID>
>       <CREATEDIST>0</CREATEDIST>
>     </taRMCashReceiptInsert>
>   </RMCashReceiptsType>
> </eConnect>
>
> I've read over the Schema change documentations and I haven't seen
> anything that would cause this sort of problem.  I'm trying to
> determine if I'm doing something horribly wrong in our library or if
> the client has configured GP10 incorrectly.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this problem and, if so, did you find a
> workable solution?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> John

0
Gerald (227)
11/20/2007 10:15:02 PM
On Nov 20, 4:15 pm, Gerald <Ger...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> John,
> This the table itself is showing an analytical Accounting table.  Have you
> enabled analytical accounting in your system?

Gerald,

I believe they did have it enabled.  They were eventually able to
remedy it today by applying some kind of fix.  When I found out from
them what happened, I'll post it in case someone else comes across it.

Thanks,

John
I've seen a similar error recently after a database restore, only it
was the AAG00200 table in my case.  There were duplicate key records
in the AAG00200 for the same company.  We deleted the duplicate record
from the table and all worked fine.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

0
fhamelly (399)

what does "you can only type in a text box, table mean?
I can't type on the calendar that I made, the message that comes up says, "you can only type in a text box, table, and certain shapes". I could type in it yesterday, so I don't understand! Please help! LA LA <LA@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I can't type on the calendar that I made, the message that comes up > says, "you can only type in a text box, table, and certain shapes". > I could type in it yesterday, so I don't understand! Please help! This emssage appears when you don't have an object selec...

Union Query with 3 tables
I'm trying to use a Union query with 3 tables to combine the following fields. Not all customers have a territory or broker; however, I would like al lthe customers listed in the output. Thanks for any help Customer Number from table 1 Territory Name from Table 2 Broker from table 3 What you are looking for is not a UNION query. A UNION query merges like data from multiple record sources into a single result set. In my experience, it's most common use is to normalize a poorly structured database. I believe what you want to do is create a query that links your Customer t...

microsoft office professional 2007 trial product key
My computor is not accepting the product key,what must i do? From where did you get the product key from -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Kaiser" <Kaiser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C6101C5-A75D-4A84-B48C-992FDA921A70@microsoft.com... > My computor is not accepting the product key,what must i do? He may have stolen it from somewhere. What difference does this make? Has your wife also joined your sister and your mum in the escort ...

Primary partitions
Say I have four hard drives(physical drives) in one computer. Is the four primary partition per each physical hard drive? In theory than I could have 16 primary partitions in a computer that has four physical drives. Is this statement correct? With Microsoft's partitioning that's correct. There are other utilities that will let you do more than four primary partitions. If your installing Win 7 let it do the partitioning. Win 7 has a 100MB partition for system files and then another primary partition for the rest of Win 7. Win 7, as does Vista, you can shrink...

auto numbering in a table
I have a table with a column using auto numbering for itentification purposes. Now I want to sort it, having the numbers stay the same but I want to turn off the auto numbering. When I do the numbers go away. Anyway to do this? You can convert numbers to text. Select the relevant column and then do the following: Press Alt+F11 to display the Visual Basic Editor. Press Ctrl+G to activate the Immediate window. Type Selection.Range.ListFormat.convertnumberstotext and press Enter. Numbering will be removed from the selected column. (Note that if numbering was applied v...

Migration problem schedule free/busy, and public store
I’m new to the Exchange environment so please be specific and thanks in advance. I’ve inherited 2 servers with this scenario. Exchange(ServerA) was 5.5 but was migrated onto a new (ServerB) and Exchange was upgraded to Exch2000. Mailbox was migrated properly and the only issue is the schedule free and busy seems to still reside on ServerA. Under system manager, public store of ServerA still list offline addresses, schedule free busy info, OWA, while ServerB only listed users public folders that they created. Any insight and what I should do so I can remove ServerA completely from f...

Storing values of multiselect box into a table
I'm trying to set up a multiselect box on one of my forms but I'm not familiar with VB code to be able to store and save the values in the table. I've tried searching these forums, but I haven't really found anything that fits my needs (that I know of). Does anyone have any links to online tutorials that could probably help? Or if you know of a thread here that answers my question, could you post the link? Thanks! Kristine -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200707/1 Kristine, a multi-select list box is n...

two units on primary Y axis
Hay!! I have spent quite some time looking for a solution and I doubt there is one. Is it possible to have two units on primary Y axis such us for example EUR /USD.. For example primary Y would have values such us : 1000 EUR / 1300 USD, 2000 EUR/2600 USD etc.. If there was a way that custom format would include possibility of calculation for unit.. tnx Rado Hi, Perhaps you can create a fake value axis using a dummy data series plotted as xy-scatter. Display data labels which are linked to cells that have the required text. Data for series would be like, X Y Label 0 ...

Migrated from NT to 98 now can't open files
I have a system that was migrated from Windows NT to Windows 98. While backing up outlook the user applied a password and now the user can't access his outlook. I know this has to do with the differance in file systems but am not sure how to remedy the situation. I have several password crackers, but the problem isn't knowing the password, but Windows allowing the use of it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! ...

Hi I have a custom entity associated with Opportunities called Required Conditions. From the Opportunity enity I need to be able to check the count of the Required Conditions in order to disallow/allow certain actions. The simplest way of doing this (from what I can see) would be to populate a field on Opportunity with the count of the Required Conditions when the Opporutnity is loaded, however I have no idea how to do this. Can anyone out there assist? TIA Saira You may want to consider a callout (3.0)/plug-in (4.0) instead. Whenever one of your custom entities is created, updated...

excel table
I wish to create a simple table and enter numerical data in column B with and automatic total, row by row, in column C (for example using the formula =C5+B6) I wish to be able to cut rows, re-arrange rows and add new rows without affecting the formula. I have tried using F4 without success. Can anybody help please. One way: C1: =SUM(B$1:B1) and copy down as far as necessary. Obviously when inserting rows, you'll have to copy the formula to the new rows. In article <084d01c38786$9498b8b0$a101280a@phx.gbl>, "John Lanning" <lanningjohn@yahoo.com> wrote: &...

Can you set order in Pivot Table Drop Down box?
Hi, I made a pivot table for my group to use in a product mapping tool. The first column has the precursor products while the other column tell the replacement product. This question only involves th precursor products column. The problem is that the drop down box places the precursor product i alphabetical order while I need it to be in another order; basicall the order that they are used to seeing now (major products first). Ideal: Major Product 1 Major Product 2 Major Product 3 Auxilary Product 1 Auxilary Product 2 Auxilary Product 3 (list much longer, short list for illustrative purpo...

Setting table boundaries
Hi, I am trying to create a table in Excel that has 7 columns. one column is just a sequential number, the next 2 columns are values (one volts, the other current), and then finally 4 columns. I would like to divide the table into 4 rows section and identify this by different colors. the way i would like to divide this is by using voltage ranges, so if the voltage is between 1-10v then background color will be red, and the first of the last 4 columns is set to yes, if the volts is between 10-20 then the second valus is set yes and a differnt color is spplied to the rows? I would apprecia...

Can't use key and keyref with an attribute in a group
Hi, Why can't I create a key and keyref with an attribute declared in an attribute group? Code below describes what I'm trying to accomplish. <!-- An attribute group --> <xs:attributeGroup name="AttGMain"> <xs:attribute name="Name" type="xs:string" /> <xs:attribute name="Type" type="xs:string" /> </xs:attributeGroup> <!-- CT using group above --> <xs:complexType name="ctView"> <xs:all> <xs:element name="Control" type="ctControl" /> <xs:eleme...

License Key Problems
I needed to unplug everything that was connected to the computer including the USB license key. After moving the computer to a different location and pluging back the USB license key, the POS tells me that the registration was not found. That was ok for a few days but now the POS has turned red and says its for Evaluation only. I'm afraid that the pos will stop working and prevent me from cashing people out on my lone register. I've tried pluging the key back in, re-starting the computer and nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestions? try putting it to ano...

New Related Tables Records
Concerning my forms, I have buttons that will open a second form with information related to the record on the first form. For example, on a contact record, one might push the "Letters" button and see the letters sent to the contact in the past. I have navigational buttons on the form as well. However, when the 'New Record" button is pushed, it is necesary to select the contact again. How can I program the new record button to create a new record with the contact already filled out? The contact field in the related table is actually the id, but displays the company name ins...

Access violation with heap memory
Hi, I'm getting a runtime access violation using heap memory that was allocated in another function. The details follow... I have a setup in which I pass a pointer to a secondary function (in another dll) which allocates a buffer dynamically, populates it and returns. Now, when I try to access the buffer in the main function, I get a runtime access violation message. The code below will help clarify this... <CODE> void fillBuf (char *p) { p = new char [10]; //fill the buffer } void useBuf () { char *x = NULL; fillBuf(x); // access populated buffer ...

Migration Question
Can some one suggest a good tool to help me in migrating data from goldmine? few options 1 - use data migration framework 2 - use a tool called scribe which costs money 3 - write your own code "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:013001c3c664$b782d5a0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can some one suggest a good tool to help me in migrating > data from goldmine? Mike, Your best bet would be to use the Data Migration Tool Kit. If you put the time into it, it will produce acceptable results. It really depends what type of data you are trying to ...

Pivot table and percentage
I have an excel spreadsheet with the following information: SCHOOL, PERSON, SUBJ, COURSE_TYPE, COURSE, SECTION, TERM, OUTSIDE_RANGE AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 101, 01, 200508, 0 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 102, 01, 200508, 1 AA, John Doe, Math, 1G, 601, 70, 200508, 0 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 101, 01, 200601, 0 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 101, 02, 200601, 1 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 101, 03, 200601, 1 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 101, 01, 200608, 0 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 102, 01, 200608, 1 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 103, 01, 200608, 0 I want to be able to have in a pivot table the following: Page TERM Rows SCHO...

Contacts should have both a primary contact and primary account
My customer would like to have both a primary contact and primary account like the account record. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=dcb8b04e-171f-4d5a-8b96-f...

Data Table only
How can i get data to appear (in a data sheet if need be) but not the chart A data table is part of a chart, so you can't have a data table without a chart. Or maybe I misundersand your question. John Walkenbach For Excel tips, macros, & downloads... http://j-walk.com/ss "JD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:056f01c3a31d$ef23dd70$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How can i get data to appear (in a data sheet if need be) > but not the chart If you already have the data in some cell range, isn't that range a data table in its own right? -...

Shortcut key #2
My forward slash key I believe is acting like a shortcut key. When in a table and I push it, it highlights the file menu. I cannot put a forward slash into my tables. It does not show any shortcut keys through. I would appreciate any help as I don't want to mess things up. Thanks for any ideas. To remove it, tools>options>transition and clean out the menu key box -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "J Evans" <evans@yvn.com> wrote in message news:05f701c3b3ba$8296dd80$a401280a@phx.gbl... > My forward slash key I believe is acting like a shortcut > key. When ...

License key transfer
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a Microsoft Office for Mac 2008 Home and Student edition. It is to my understanding that I have 3 license keys. I've already used up all 3 license keys on 3 different computers. However, this is my situation. I bought a new Mac and want to install Office on it. Am I able to uninstall Office on my old Mac, then install Office on my new Mac with the same license key I use on my old Mac? Thanks! On 9/26/09 5:04 PM, in article 59b7d5cc.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "okatidubi@officeformac.com" <okati...

Retrieving sorted data from same table.
Hi All, I am working on a table (mentioned below) I am looking for a query which can get me the data according to the =93id=94 column with respect to speed. The condition is that I have to get three consecutive entries which have speed > 60 Below is the sample table with data on which I have to retrieve the data on above condition. The output i need can be as given below DVXC002 12/10/09 0:12 96 DVXC002 12/10/09 18:40 89 DVXC002 12/10/09 19:43 65 DVXC005 12/10/09 11:56 69 DVXC005 12/10/09 15:26 62 DVXC005 12/10/09 17:35 85 Need your help urgently....Thanks in advan...

Primary addresses and rejections
Running an inherited Exchange 2000 server using DNS, no smarthost. My problem is resolved...but I'm trying to understand what happened and why. Here's the events that occured...this morning, I tried to set an email deletion policy in the Recipient Policies container in Exchange. For some reason (still don't know what I did wrong), doing this changed everyone's primary email address to a different one. (for some background...originally this server was setup for the format such as jsmith@domain.com ....recently, they changed the email addresses to the format john.smith@doma...