Posted payment with wrong document date

Hi,

2 years ago a payment was posted to a customer account with the wrong
document date (a future document date year 2204 to be exact).
The posting date was ok. The Customer Inquery screen shows 0 amount
remaining but the aging report shows the invoice unpaid.

What would be the best course of action to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
0
DJL (19)

Adress book coming up in wrong order
I have Outlook 2007, and windows Xp Profesional When creating a new Email, when I click on the Adress Book, To search through my Contacts, it sorts them according to first names, not last, which is causing me problems to find names, any ways to change this "KBD" <kbd@thejnet.com> wrote in message news:1ab41477-4c04-4546-88ed-905da97b1d5d@v15g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... >I have Outlook 2007, and windows Xp Profesional > > When creating a new Email, when I click on the Adress Book, To search > through my Contacts, it sorts them according to first names, not > l...

Remove white border around a color document
I have a document that is supposed to be brown. When I print, a white border appears arround the entire document. How can I remove this white border and get the full brown sheet? I've removed all borders in page layout but it still appears. Thanks Mike Many printers do not print to the edge of the paper. I believe that is the "border" you are seeing. There are several ways to get around this such as printing on larger paper and then cutting it to size, sending the job out to a commercial printer (who might do the same thing), or using colored or preprinted pa...

* OWA... (Third Post)
Microsoft? If you're concerned about security then you should respond to this question. We cannot make this OWA server available on the Internet without applying the latest SP and critical updates. =========================== Our OWA Exchange 5.5 server (Windows NT Server) recently died and we replaced it with a Windows 2000 Server. We installed Exchange 5.5 OWA then applied Exchange SP4. Everything was working until we apply Windows 2000 SP4. Everytime we logon we get "OWA was unable to get to your inbox" error. As soon as we un-installed Windows 2000 SP4, OWA wo...

Posting old bills
I am setting up Money 2006 to tract income and expenses for a rental property, but I need to back date it to 1/1/2007. How do I enter bills and deposits made in the past? Thanks Go to the account register and enter the manually. Just click on the next blank transaction and go to town. You may want to make sure you are using Advanced Register. If there are subsequent transactions already in these accounts and you have balanced the accounts to statements--as though these transactions were already entered--then you will have to adjust account beginning balances and/or Account Adjustment...

Spin Box with Dates and Lookup
Hi, I'm trying to design a spin box function which pulls in data from monthly tabs, the month being determined by a spin box. I have monthly tabs Jan-10 to Dec-10 all containing an identical table with different data in. The user needs to be able to change the month of lookup using a spin box function but I cant get it to work properly. Thanks in anticipation. Hi, You are not very clear about your question. Anyways, try this Right click on the spin control box which you have drawn ad give the lower and upper limits are 1 and 12 respectively. In the cell link box, ...

Duplicate form
I am trying to copy a form that holds a vehicle's information, it's current assignment, etc... What I need to do is when the vehicle's infor is changed (for example, assignment) I need to copy to duplicate the date and stamp the date of "change" but also keeping the history of where the vehicle was previously assigned. Any help will be greatly appreciated My initial impression is that your table structure is not normalized... that you're storing a separate, complete record for a vehicle for each assignment. Instead, what you should have is a table that holds ...

Bank transactions download to wrong account
I have 5 accounts setup in MS Money, all for the same bank. (Charter One). I download transactions all the time for 4 of the accounts with no problem. However, there's one account that always downloads into the wrong account in MS Money. The transactions for that account always download to the first account in my "Bank Accounts" list in Money. If I rename the accounts to change the order, the transactions download to whichever account comes first alphabetically. I've had this problem with prior verions of Money, and was hoping the latest version would magi...

To the sender of the MI5 posts
I am not sure if you read responses or (like most other spammers) just see the web as a place where you are free to say whatever you want without fear of contradiction. Who knows? Either way - this section of this site is site is specifically here so that anyone with a comment, question, point to rise, etc regarding access databases can post with the knowledge that other likeminded people may read their post. It is not here as a general forum to discuss other matters. I have no doubt that if you are blocked from posting you will see this as yet another indication that MI5 is after yo...

wrong Sale Amount
I am using RMS 1.3 without any hot fix. I am facing a very strange problem in RMS HQ. One of four stores is showing excessive sale amount on daily basis and after 4 to 6 hours sales figure comes down to the normal as actual. HQ client data upload timing is fixed after one hour for each store. I have checked at store level and HQ level but found nothing wrong which may cause this problem. Any idea or solution to resolve this problem. An earlier response will be highly appreciated. Now the earlier mentioned problem becomes very worst because Sale amount in HQ is showing excessive then...

What's the difference between Cross-posting and Multi-posting
And thanks for the discussion earlier... although the rudeness was unneeded. Sign me, A New User (and learning from you all) rochgal, you wrote on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:53:03 -0700: > What's the difference between Cross-posting and Multi-posting Cross-posting = You send one posting to several newsgroups. Multi-posting = You send several postings (with the same content) to several newsgroups. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Some misspellings, grammatical or linguistical mistakes found? All corrections would be appreciated! ...

Bug? Rebuild of database lost Entourage 11.2.1 links to Word 11.2 documents
After a rebuild of the Entourage 11.2.1 database, I discovered that links from several Entourage Notes to Word 11.2 documents were gone. Does a rebuild of the database automatically wipe out ALL links among components of Entourage, Word and Excel? If so, is there any way this could be prevented by Microsoft developers in the future? Respectfully, Norm On 14/11/05 23:36, in article BF9E5F9B.113AE%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > After a rebuild of the Entourage 11.2.1 database, I discovered that l...

Post to GL
Hello I am having a problem with a setting within Great Plains 8.0 service pack 2. I have posting setup to only allow posting from the batch level for Inventory. But when you go into Inventory Batches the check box for post to gl is not marked. If I have it setup in posting to post to the gl shouldn't this check box be marked in inventory batches? -- Thanks, Brian Apples and oranges. The post to GL checkbox on the inventory batch window tells the system whether an IV transaction will post at all. The posting settings in tools --> setup --> posting tell the system w...

How to assign Sate and Local Tax payments to the previous year?
I cannot assign state & local tax payments to the previous year. I can assign Federal tax payments to the previous year. When entering a federal tax payment I get a box that asks me what year the tax payment should be assigned to. I can also right click on the payment in the account and I get an option to assign to a specific tax year. None of these options are available when the subcategory Sate and Local taxes is selected. This seems very odd. Any help is appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, sjmnyc wrote: >I cannot assign state & local tax payments to the previous y...

How do I print excel document duplex (double sided)?
My printers is programmed for duplex/double sided, yet no matter what excel I send, it will not print double. Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks Try: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;214383 "Kangaroo" wrote: > My printers is programmed for duplex/double sided, yet no matter what excel I > send, it will not print double. Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks ...

How to save an email in My Documents?
Saving an email in My Docs. is unreadable as it goes directly as an envelope into Microsoft Picture & Fax Viewer. This is something new, and frustrating to not be able to save incoming emails . Can anyone help in remedying this, please? I am using Microsoft Outlook Express in Office 2003. Sounds like your .MSG or .EML file extension got associated with the wrong program. Go to Windows Explorer, My Docs, right-click on one of the messages and choose "Open With". Choose the program (Is it Outlook or Outlook Express?) you want to open with and check the box to alway...

Intrastat posting issue
We are a UK company using intrastat. At the moment we cannot post invoices directly (thru) to the General ledger because we are getting an error saying that the 'intratsat information is missing'. When we click on an invoice that won't post in the Sales Transaction Entry screen, and click on the blue EC flag box, all the intrastat data is there and correct. Then when we post it goes through to the GL correctly. It seems that it will only post to the GL if every single line is checked (via the Blue EC flag) on the sales invoice regardless of the fact that all the date is alr...

Julian Dates?
Hi - i bet this is simple - but how do i convert NOW() ... or TODAY() into a julian date like 31206 (day 312, year 06) thanks Worksheet and macro solutions posted by Myrna Larson 1999-06-11 http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=djq&ic=1&selm=an_488468851 --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "ElBozo" <kobebus@verizon.net> wrote in message news:FMgih.5223$4Q6.1916@trnddc06... > Hi - i bet this is simple - but how do i conv...

Access 2002 bug: "dynamic" forms problem
There was no respond to my original post in microsoft.public.access.forms (May 5th 2007) about a fortnight so I try it here... ��������������������������������� A while ago we had a discussion about A2002 (sub)form which changes dynamically from code (hide/unhide controls, change subfom's width, etc.). There's a problem if I make some changes in code when the form is open: if I save changes, A2002 saves controls positions & subform's size as well. This is a BIG A2002 BUG and it's really annoying. Why Access forms don't behave as Visual Basic forms? I don't want Acc...

Containers, documents, views and asserts
This is going to be a long explanation, so bare with me please. I have a basic application using Win32 that I am using to render various media files (images such as bmp, jpg, tga, etc) using DirectX. This application has a plugin architecture I have set up so I can add support for other media types by adding more dlls. Each plugin dll can add support for one or more media types. Recently I have attempted to add support for rendering flash files to my application (.swf files). I had previously written a test app using an SDI MFC setup. This prototype stole a lot of code from the test Acti...

where is my post??
twice now I have typed up my post & sent it. So where is it? On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:41:36 -0700, Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: >twice now I have typed up my post & sent it. So where is it? On Google Groups: 1184773041.958329.270430@e16g2000pri.googlegroups.com Google's been having some problems lately, maybe it's temporarily unavailable. John W. Vinson [MVP] You mean the multiple posts with subject "Cancel = true"? I see 3 of them, and Allen Browne's already provided an answer. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I...

Dates in Sales and Purchase Orders
Hello. Great Plains 7.5 SP6 on SQL 2000. I am curious to know what others do in regards to dates in SOP and POP. If you have an unknown date (say a vendor ship date, vendor promise date, customer requested ship date, etc.) what do you do? We use a series of "fudge" dates now in GP, which I know has to stop. To illustrate what I mean: for safety stock, a fake order is created with 1/1/1980 as the requested ship date. For a debit memo, a to be released order or PO, or an unknown date, a 2022 date is used. Can I just leave it blank if it's unknown? How would that affect other...

wrong record field being changed/displayed
I'm desperately looking for some help to resolve a strange problem that only seems to impact two of my users. Quick background: Split DB with 20 users, front end resides on user's PC, back end resides on network sever(linked tables). The form is a continuous form with subforms, and the bottom of the form contains tabbed list boxes serving as record selectors ( book marks used for record navigation). I've witnessed the following problem but I can’t duplicate it on my PC. On some occasions, the user will select a record to work on in the list box. The correct record is brou...

Re-format date (mm/dd/yyyy into dd/mm/yyyy)
Hi All, Could someone help me with the following: I have a range of dates which I want to convert from mm/dd/yyyy into dd/mm/yyyy, my formula (=MID(T1474,LEN(T1474)-6,2)&"/"&LEFT(T1474,2)&"/"&RIGHT(T1474,4)) works for most of the dates though in case of 1/12/2007 where the month only has one position (instead of 01) my formula takes "1/" for mm (instead of "01") Can one of you advice how to capture this issue in my (or a different) formula? Many thanks!!!! Rgds, Robert You could try: Data > Text to Columns > Next > Next >...

My post not posted!
A couple of times when I've posted a reply to a recent post (same day), and later tried to view it, I found the header with a line drawn through it, and the following in the message body view pane: Message is no longer available on the server Windows Live Mail is unable to retrieve the requested message because the server no longer has the message available. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- News servers regularly expire articles as they get older to make space available for newer articles. IMAP servers can be accessed by multip...

Changing margins on different pages in document templates.
I was wondering how you change the margins for different pages in a template. Specifically, my firm is using a letterhead for the first page but blank pages after that so the header and footer margins on the first page ONLY must be larger than normal, while the following pages are fine with default settings for the margins. How do you do this and save it as a template? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm, especially the "More complex letterhead" section. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://wo...