Position Extra Fields Screen Error

"This employee record has been changed since you opened this window. Changes
won't be saved."

My HR users are seeing an error when trying to update a field in GP 10.00.1502

The window is the "Position Extra Fields" screen, accessed from the
"Position Setup" screen. If they update any data on the "Position Extra
Fields" screen and click OK, they receive the above error. I tried and even
as admin, I see the same error.

A SQL trave shows it trying to insert the data to HRPOS022, then the next
SQL access is to DYNAMICS.dbo.SY01700, which contains the error message.

Can anyone shed some light on what may be blocking changes?

401.3 error message
I'm having troubles with some users when they try to access CRM 3.0 by the web interface or Outlook client. The difference between the different users is the members group they belong to. The ones that belong to the administrator group doesn't have any problem but, the ones belonging to the domain users gruop can't get access. When they try to log in, CRM asks for user and pass 3 times and then, the "Not Authorized" access shows up. The error number is 401.3. Does anybody have any idea why??? Thanks a lot, Veronica veronica@commonsenseadvisory.com Hi Veronica, I...

adding exchange account error
I have SBS2000 w exch2k sp3. I have 10 users using office 2000 with no problems. We received a corperate hand down pc last week with Win2k & office XP. When I try to setup the exchange mail account it gives me an error that it can not login to the exchange server. I am logged into the domain and my login script is running. I checked my DNS entries and they are to the 2K server. It can resolve the server name. Any help is appreciated. Hello, Please review the following article and check for RPC Binding Order and RPC ClientProtocols: 325930 XCCC: How to Troubleshoot Connectivity I...

Making Extra Principal Payments
I am trying setup and track extra principal payments I make monthly to my home mortgage, but not sure how to do that. I have the mortage loan setup already and that's all fine. I also have the bill setup in Bills Summary. I have Money Plus Deluxe (2007). Any help would be appreciated... Thanks In general, you make extra principal payments by adding another scheduled Loan Payment and/or adding an extra Principal Transfer item to the splits of the existing Loan Payment you already have scheduled. The difference is whether you are just making a larger payment on the existing schedu...

Error 1004-application or object error
Using Excel 2003. I'm trying to use VBA to select & open a csv file, search for specific text (using the data in Cell A1 of my wb), etc. However, I am getting a Run-Time error 1004. Where am I going wrong? The code in part is as follows: Sub GetFile() Dim FileName As Variant FileName = Application.GetOpenFilename If FileName = False Then Debug.Print "user cancelled" Else Debug.Print "file selected: " & FileName End If Call ReadCSV2(myFileName, SearchData, DestSht) End Sub Sub ReadCSV2(ByVal myFileName, ByVal SearchData As String,...

Object Not Available Error
Hello There, When some of my users open an Excel document created in Office 97 on their Office XP machines, they receive an error: COuld not load some objects because they are not available on this machine. It seems odd to me that the later Office version does not support objects from the earlier one. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might fix this? Thank you in advance for your consideration. Yours, C.M. It's likely that the document is referencing objects or type libraries that are not present on the target machine. This is common. To get an idea of which ones could be at...

Automatic update of Entourage and import error
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop My computer automatically updated me to Entourage 2004 even though my computer said I didn't have enough memory and I pressed the cancel button. A screen popped up very quickly asking me if I wanted to import information from my previous version but it disappeared as quickly. Now I only have Entourage 2004! All of my previous emails, contacts, folders, etc. are missing! When I go to the help menu, it says that if I didn't import the old information I should return to the FILE menu, c...

Which Email Field to Populate for Users?
I have discovered that there appears to be a difference between populating the AD User Email field on the 'General' tab of a user account with an email address vs. right clicking a user account - doing 'exchange tasks' and choosing 'Establish Email Address'. When I use the 'Establish Email' Exchange task and the users AD email field on the General tab is empty, mail is delivered normally. However, when I only populate the user email account field in AD and do not associate the users AD account with Exchange via the 'Establish Email' task and then send ...

Pivot Table
I have 3 fields, Building, Employee, and Sales. I have about 3,000 records in total. I can run a simple pivot table to show by building which counts the employees and sums the sales. This is great but I'd also like to show a calculated field and and show much sales per employee. When I try to add a calculated field to do this it gives me a divide by zero. I think it is because the employees are text but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or ideas. -Mike Mike, I have just put up an EXCEL 2007 file for you at:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ - it...

change horizontal header position in excel
Anyone know how to change the horizontal position of the HEADER or FOOTER in EXCEL???? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you for your time. pico Wrote: > Anyone know how to change the horizontal position of the HEADER o > FOOTER in > EXCEL???? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you for your time. Pico, Can't you go into View/Header-Footer and use the "Left-Center-Right" catagories? You could use spaces in front of your data to move back an forth. Dav -- Piranh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Piranha's Profi...

Error importing ofx file.
Starting today on one of my money files I get a error when I try and import a OFX file from my bank Money says the file is corrupt. But I looked at the file in a editor it is seems to look fine, as I compared it to another ofx file. I think the error originally occurred when I tried to import from the bank, using the import handler as I was opening the money file. I tried to use a back up file of my money account but got the same error. If I try to report the error I get a no help : ================================================= Details ID:obres:19262 Source:16.0 "We'...

Adding suffix to all the values in a field ( concatenate)
I want to add a suffix to all the values in one field.. and I tried the follwing but show errors temp = RNP temp = Trim(Left(temp) & "_" & "Ct") MsgBox temp my output should show at RNP_Ct -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 temp = temp & "Ct" -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for a lifetime". "mls via AccessMonster.com" wrote: > I want to add a suffix to all the val...

Office98 fails to load -- unexpected error
Hi, I am trying to help someone who is using Office98 on a MacOS 8.6 machine. He just installed the OS and Office clean, but when he tries to start office, he gets the message: "The Application 'Microsoft Word' could not be opened because an unexpected error occurred." Has anyone seen this before and can you suggest any potential solutions? I'm going to continue researching this. If you have a reply, please reply via e-mail as well. Just take the spamfree part out of my e-mail address. Thanks, Chris See this article on the Word MVP FAQ Site: <http:/...

How to remove a new field added in CRM 1.2 ???
I just start customizing CRM 1.2 and after adding a New field in Deployement Manager I found that I made a mistake in the Name. Now I can't and I don't know how to remove the field, do I have to delete the newly added field directly in SQL ?? Thanks for your help Regards, Alain Nezer There is no supported way to remove a field one you have added it to CRM. Later versions of CRM will allow you to remove unused fields etc. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Alain Nezer" <a.nezer@skynet.be> wrote in message news:OhtzbRrRFHA.576@TK2MSF...

And v. Or and Not Like for in two fields
Hello, I have a field in a patient table called PrimaryDiagnosisCode which has a five character value that is either numeric or alpha numeric. I also have a field called AllSecondaryDiagCodes which has these same five character values but can have several of them all separated by semi-colons. For instance, a value can look like the following: ;25002;99760;4439;2809;V5867;V6284;412;496;41400;2 I have been given a list of codes to find in either field (Primary or secondary) along with exception codes for the secondary. For instance, if the code 64880 appears in the seconda...

Refresh form after macro updates fields
I'm using Access 07. I have a form Employees based on a table of the same name. I also have a form Policies also based on a table of that same name. Table Employees contains basic personal information on employees, while Policies contains insurance policy information. The policies table also contains some of the same info as the Employees table (name, DOB, etc ...) An employee may have multiple policies. On the data entry form Employees, the user enters the basic employee info (name, DOB, SSN, etc ...) then clicks a button to open the entry form for Policies. On the Po...

Excel 2002 opens fine but Excel 2003 "File error: data may have been lost."
I have a spread sheet that's about 10MB large. I try converting it to a .XML spreadsheet from a computer running Excel 2002, but during the conversion it crashes. Any suggestions? ...

From field change to message that is design by another person
Hi there, Ik have here Outlook 2000 witch is connected on an Exchange 2000 server. I have a second mailbox which I have permission to send a message designed by my self. Is it possible to send a message which a changed From field to like: "another mailbox designed by myself"? Robert-Paul ...

What happened to my user-defined fields?
I created and re-named 4 user-defined fields. I then bought a new laptop and upgraded to Office 2007 and imported my .pst file. It appeared that all data came across OK (except for my categories which were there but had to be "re-added" (it was weird). My big problem is that my user-defined fields (and the content) are nowhere to be found. I found the "User-defined 1" thru 4 in the "all Contact fields" list but could not find my custom-named fields. The User-defined 1-4 did not contain my content either. Help!! #1 - First mistake......impo...

Error 227 'QQQ' is not declared.
I have many files like this one with identical statements for the MasterType, Content and for: <div id="QQQ"> and for the script shown below. A couple of those files cause the error: Error 227 'QQQ' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level. The following markup is from one of those files. What could possibly be the problem with this file? Thanks <%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/Main.master" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="2010Events.aspx.vb" Inhe...

combine multiple recs into one with repeating fields
I have a file with beneficiary names for life insurance. The input file has multiple names for the member. The file format I need to load into our system has one record per member, but has repeating fields such as name1, name2, name3, pct1, pct2, pct3. I don't know how to do this in Access and I'm not great with VBA code. Try this -- SELECT ccount, name1 AS Benificary, pct1 AS Percent FROM YourTable UNION ALL SELECT ccount, name2 AS Benificary, pct2 AS Percent FROM YourTable WHERE name2 Is Not Null AND pct2 Is Not Null UNION ALL SELECT ccount, name3 AS Benificary, pct3...

Position Transfers with GP 10 SP3 HR Position Control?
Is there anyone out there using GP 10 SP3 HR Position Control who knows how to do Employee Transfers? I'm trying to define the proper workflow for transferring/promoting an employee from one position seat to another and I think that I may have been missing something because at the end, even though I set an end date, I see 2 assigned positions: the old one and the new one; this includes Employee Seats, Position History, Organization Explorer, etc. Here are my steps at a high level: 1. With the Employee ID to be transferred, open Position Seats (Cards >> Human Resources >>...

Receiving POs and the Price Field
Guys, I cannot make sense of the "Price" field on the PO receiving screen! Only the "New Price" field seems to update the item price in the database. The Price field seemingly has no functional purpose, yet it helps calculate the Extended Price and is itself a calculated field! Can someone please help me make sense of it? How is it meant to be used? Thank you This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01C92F8F.1C59B640 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Tom, Without lo...

Delete persons from the to field i Outlook 2002
Hello, How do I delete a name from my automatic drop down menu in the to field. If I send a mail to fx. microsoft@microsoft.com, the next time I write mic... in the to field, the drop down menu keeps the address in the list. How do I delete this name again. Best regards Kim ...

error 1004 when assigning an array to a range
Hello, The following is a piece of code that I inherited and that I'm trying to optimize. In short it does the following: * transform the value of each cell in a template range and put the result in an array * assign the array to a result range * iterate trough the range, and set each cell's comment to the cell's value * again, transform the value of each cell in another template range and put the result in an array * assign the array to the same result range ' GENERATE ALL VERTICAL DATAS Dim rng As Range Set rng = Range(Cells(Ld_Recurrent, ...

Deleting unused pivot table field item names
After deleting pivot table fields items from the data source, the field item name continues to appear in the pivot table field drop down even after refreshing the table. How do I delete pivot table field item names from the field drop down? thanks Paul whenever you have questions about pivottable, blindly go over to debra' site... its the panacea for all pivottable nuisance... http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot04.htm -- icestationzbr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- icestationzbra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=ge...