POP Transaction Revaluation

Is it possible to do multicurrency revaluation on tractions originating
from POP and SOP same like tractions originated from Purchasing
Transaction Entry and Sales Transaction Entry in receivable and payable.

Unposted Analytical Transactions in FRx
I have several FRx reports that should be showing posted and unposted transactions from GP. The problem is that there only a few of the unposted items come into the report. Does anyone know why this might be? Thanks, KJ Am I understanding this right that you are using the Analytical Accounting add-on to FRx to report on AA codes? And you want to see the AA detail from unposted GL entries? "KJ" wrote: > I have several FRx reports that should be showing posted and unposted > transactions from GP. The problem is that there only a few of the > unposted items come into...

Transaction report by Tender
is any way to get a detail transaction report? We are using "Accounts" but sometimes employees make a partial payment. We need to be able to display by Trx# the different types of tender that we used during the transaction.. thanks -- Patriot Management Group Patricia, If you are the M$ support plan, there is a Tender Summary with Transaction Number report in CustomerSource. http://tinyurl.com/42qqo -- * "Patricia Cobos" <PatriciaCobos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28F6BC22-62DF-474A-BC23-782C95C242B2@microsoft.com... is any way to get a ...

Workflow generated pop-up messages
I'm using CRM3.0. I would like to know if it's possible from within workflow code (using c# code) to trigger a message (dialog box) back to the web client. So for example if a field is null, display a pop-up message dialog back to the web client such as: "You must enter a Search name before proceeding" I know it's possible to perform validation from within Workflow manager, however the workflow Manager as far as I know, cannot send dialog box pop-up messages back to a Web client. Note that using client side scripting event triggers is not suitable in this situation, ...

Does transaction downloading from Bank of America in Calif work yet?
My MS Money 2005 has not been able to automatically download transactions from my Bank of America checking account (in California) for the past few months. I think it is becauseof the change to SiteKey. I am wondering whether it is still an unfixed problem, or has it been fixed and I must do something to get my copy working right again? Thanks, SC I have been having the same problem with Washington Mutual accounts. I have talked to their customer support and they seem to think the problem is with Money not their data. Can you let me know if you find out whether or not Money has a f...

some type of pop up blocker
When i try to access certain areas of CRM 3.0, there is some type of pop up blocker or something that will not let the next window open. I have disabled my pop up blocker but it still occurs. When i put the mouse pointer in front of the pop up blocker message, it states no pop ups were blocked. Some have worked by holding down ctrl or alt but others will not open the new window. Any ideas or suggestions? MT - if you have any toolbars installed in IE (google, MSN, yahoo, etc) uninstall them. there are lots of reported cases where disabling them isn't good enough, you need to un...

Bank transactions download to wrong account
I have 5 accounts setup in MS Money, all for the same bank. (Charter One). I download transactions all the time for 4 of the accounts with no problem. However, there's one account that always downloads into the wrong account in MS Money. The transactions for that account always download to the first account in my "Bank Accounts" list in Money. If I rename the accounts to change the order, the transactions download to whichever account comes first alphabetically. I've had this problem with prior verions of Money, and was hoping the latest version would magi...

pop sound !
I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see what its trying to notify me of ? sixpack wrote: > I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" > well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see > what its trying to notify me of ? How did you find it was a 'system notification'? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html So are you te...

Opening a form from a Pop-up
I have a pop-up form I have created so that instructors can double-click on a user number and a New Student form is supposed to open. I have done several pop-up boxes to open other forms and they all seem to work just fine. However, on this particular pop-up, when I double-click a number, I get the following error message "The specified field '[UserNumber]" could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement." I am using a query to draw the information and there is only one table being used in the query. When I check the SQL statemen...

can't see downloaded transactions
I have been downloading financial transactions directly from my bank just fine until this weekend. After the download, Money shut down. When I restarted, it showed on my checking account that I had 20 items to review, but I couldn't find them in my ledger. When I tried to download the same data from the bank's Web site and them import them into Money the same thing happened: Money crashed. Repairing the Money file does not solve the problem. Any clues what the problem might be? Thanks, Mark ...

Timesheet transactions import into Payroll
Is it possible to take an import of aggregated time from a 3rd party Time and Attendance system such as Kronos Workforce Central and import it into Great Plains Dynamics Version 8.0 (payroll module)? If so, is there documentation available that shows what the import file requirments are? Thanks in advance Jay yes, as payroll transaction entry - I have been doing that for a few clients. please look into the integration manager template for payroll transactions. HS "KCJBird" <KCJBird@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03CD74DE-93F2-425E-BD9D-CB00640B79F3@...

Pop Up comment not popping up
All of the sudden my pop up comments stopped working. In fact my macros have errors and everything is wigging out. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? Thanks, Julie ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** ...

Exchange and POP email in same profile
Gurus, Is it possible to have the Exchange address and a different POP address exist in the same profile? I ask because, while setting up a new account on a new computer, I've discovered that I cannot have the Exchange mail delivered to "Mailbox - User1" (mail left on server), and at the same time modify the POP account to have its mail delivered to the .pst on the local machine. The dialog box only wants the mail delivered to one location, for ALL accounts. Do I have to use two different profiles in this case? Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Thanks! Yes its poss...

PoP
I am trying to get email through windows setup how do I locate my POP3 and all the other junk they ask me for? "Owner" <jonathanedwardscagle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eTNzGkADLHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am trying to get email through windows setup how do I locate my POP3 and >all the other junk they ask me for? > You will find all the junk you need here: How to set up gmail in Windows Mail: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383 -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. ...

keep getting error message pop-up windows
Hi, I wonder if anyone might be able to help me out. I keep on getting this error message from windows in the pop-up dialog box that shuts the database off and created a backup copy and then ask if i want to send the error to microsoft. This happens when trying to add a button onto the form to increase more functionalities to the database. Apart from that, it works fine. Initially i thought it could be to do with the size of the database but it's only 10 Meg. Could it be anything else that trigger this problem? BTW, this is Access 03. Thank you in advance This type of error sou...

Entering transactions on the web
Is there a way to enter transactions on the MSN Money web site and have the data download onto MS Money Plus? Nope. Money used to support this but some users found it caused more problems that it solved and many were put off by what they thought were the security implications of it. "Confused" <Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2CE09932-8DD6-4643-9C5A-CB464CCBC1CF@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to enter transactions on the MSN Money web site and have > the > data download onto MS Money Plus? ...

Reminders only pop up when Outlook is open
Hi, I've just migrated my diary/contacts from Palm Desktop to Outlook 2003. (You can see that I'm not the most up to date!) I'm a bit startled to find that I seem to need to keep outlook open the whole time in order to get my calendar reminders. Normally, I like to collect my emails twice a day, and the rest of the time outlook stays closed. Is there any way to avoid having outlook open the whole time, or at least to get the program to pop down into the notification area so it's not cluttering up my taskbar? Are there any 3rd party apps. that deal with the alarms, perh...

Editing a transaction in a Batch
Hi, There is a way to delete a charge in a batch before that batch is closed out for the day, I've done it before when we were testing after the initial install to charge credit cards, but have forgotten where it is. I was 'talked through' a process of going to a file that showed all the unsettled charges in SOM. Then I deleted the "test" charge on the credit card. Can anyone help me? -- Thanks,Jan ...

POP Invoice entry should assign Voucher Number
I have been asked on many occasions why the Voucher Number is not assigned when entering a POP Invoice rather than another Receipt no. Customers find it confusing and normally like to write the voucher number on the hard copy for filing during entry. Currently when the POP Invoice is posted it then assigns a Voucher number and they have to go back after the event and cross reference it. Surely it would make more sense to allocate it at the beginning and only use Receipt Numbers just for Receipts. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the su...

Vendor ID Lookup in Payables Transaction
Weird happenings...customer is reporting randomly on the vendor id field on payables transaction, they can not enter more than the first 4 characters of the vendor id; or when they do a lookup it defaults to the vendor from the prioor transaction. Any ideas? They are on GP 9.0 Thanks! Is it a modified form?(You can tell if you notice a "." on the window title) Does the customer have smartlist security enabled as well? "Andrea Smiley" wrote: > Weird happenings...customer is reporting randomly on the vendor id field on > payables transaction, they can not ent...

Importing .PST & POP account info
Have a W2K system running Outlook 2002. The system crashed and had to reinstall windows from scratch. Fortunately I had a backup of the .PST file located on an external drive. When I imported the .pst file, all the mail, etc... came in fine but none of the account settings did (username, password, pop/smtp server names, etc...). Is this normal behavior or are there some tricks in recovering the account info as well? TIA "John Smith" <a@nonymous.com> wrote in message news:xLSdnQAMPe3L0FrdRVn-hg@igs.net... > Have a W2K system running Outlook 2002. > > The system cr...

How to add in freight from a 3rd party to inventory transaction
How do I get a freight charge added to multiple line items of inventory when the billing comes from a 3rd party carrier, not the shipper. Use Landed Costs "Doug" wrote: > How do I get a freight charge added to multiple line items of inventory > when the billing comes > from a 3rd party carrier, not the shipper. > > ...

Outlook XP issue with signature "menu" popping up on mis-spelled words
When Outlook pick up a mis-spelled word or mal-formed grammar, it underlines the spelling in red and grammer in green - this is fine - but when i right-click on the word the signature picker menu pops up, rather than a selection of replacement words. How can I disable this "feature" Please advise Sounds like you're using WordMail as your editor and have typed text inside the automatic signature that Outlook added to the message when you created it. The solution is not to type in the signature. Type above it. I find it useful to include a short separator line (--) as the fi...

POP account
Hi, I setup a POP account to retrieve my email from a server and I checked the option to leave a copy of the mail on the server. When I did send receive, it downloaded some of the emails to my computer and these email were also left on the server. However, there were emails on the server that got deleted and they are also not showing up on my computer. So, did these email get lost in some glitch? Help Needed. DP ...

summing monthly transactions
My sheet has transactions sorted by date. I need to add transactions for each month. I was hoping that in a seperate tab I'd be able to have cells w' Jan, Feb, Mar, etc... and next to that the equation would look at the transactions tab and bring in the sum of transactions for Jan, Feb, Mar, etc... You want a Pivot Table. It will do exactly what you want. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/pivots.htm for more information. Regards, Fred "bobby769" <bobby769@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0328E9E-C6B5-4C2D-899A-7140A6EF4A95@micr...

How to get rid of pop-up mesg box?
I've got a macro that deletes all sheets but one. I would like to bypass the pop-up mesg box confirming the requested deletion. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike From Help: Example This example closes the workbook Book1.xls and doesn't prompt the user to save changes. Any changes to Book1.xls aren't saved. Application.DisplayAlerts = False Workbooks("BOOK1.XLS").Close Application.DisplayAlerts = True HTH "none" <none@none.com> wrote in message news:2P6Hd.1781$xM7.1124@fe11.lga... > I've got a macro that deletes all sheets but one. I wou...