POP Receipt Edit List with Lot Numbers & Attributes

Hi Folks
Has anyone successfully managed to edit the POP Receivings edit list to
include the Lot Number and the Lot Attributes?   If so, could you advise me
how you created the table links please?  I am on version 10

Many thanks
Sheila

0
Sheila3743 (257)

Sheila,

Due to the Temp Tables looks very difficult.

I would consider using another method like SQL Reports to get the Lot
Information.

Mick

"Sheila" wrote:

> Hi Folks
> Has anyone successfully managed to edit the POP Receivings edit list to
> include the Lot Number and the Lot Attributes?   If so, could you advise me
> how you created the table links please?  I am on version 10
>
> Many thanks
> Sheila

0
MickEgan (61)

Workflow generated pop-up messages
I'm using CRM3.0. I would like to know if it's possible from within workflow code (using c# code) to trigger a message (dialog box) back to the web client. So for example if a field is null, display a pop-up message dialog back to the web client such as: "You must enter a Search name before proceeding" I know it's possible to perform validation from within Workflow manager, however the workflow Manager as far as I know, cannot send dialog box pop-up messages back to a Web client. Note that using client side scripting event triggers is not suitable in this situation, ...

How do I create a drop down list in Excel 2003
How do I create a drop down list in Excel 2003. I've tried to use the help menu and I cannot figure it out. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Lenny" <Lenny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F05DEA1-E264-4760-9DDE-3C97319AA1D4@microsoft.com... > How do I create a drop down list in Excel 2003. I've tried to use the help > menu and I cannot figure it out. ...

Music List
Hi All i was wondering if someone could please help me with a small query that I have. In one of my folders, i have a lot of music files. Is it possible to put together a list of the music that i have, without actually having a music file in the list. Any help would be muchly appreciated Mark -- sparky3883 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sparky3883's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6893 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=487751 Ask me OFF LIST with your email and I w...

edit x-values in XY Scatter?
If I want to change x-values in a multi-series X-Y scatter I have to edit x-values seperately for each series e.g i have 7 series - i have to edit all 7 x-values (even though the new x-values are the same for all series) i must've missed something - isn't there a way to set the same x-values for all series at once no-coding solutions - thanx Hi, Sounds like you need to edit the x values data ranges for your series so they all use the same set of x values. Use the source data dialog to update your data references. Or is the chart is on a worksheet select the data series and t...

some type of pop up blocker
When i try to access certain areas of CRM 3.0, there is some type of pop up blocker or something that will not let the next window open. I have disabled my pop up blocker but it still occurs. When i put the mouse pointer in front of the pop up blocker message, it states no pop ups were blocked. Some have worked by holding down ctrl or alt but others will not open the new window. Any ideas or suggestions? MT - if you have any toolbars installed in IE (google, MSN, yahoo, etc) uninstall them. there are lots of reported cases where disabling them isn't good enough, you need to un...

get an average of 3 cells, if they all have numbers, in excel.
In excel I need to average 3 cells, only if they all contain a number. and if they don't contain a number, don't display an error. "rudyjudy" <rudyjudy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In excel I need to average 3 cells, only if they all contain a number. > and if they don't contain a number, don't display an error. =IF(COUNT(A1,B2,C3)=3, AVERAGE(A1,B2,C3), "") Unfortunately, you will not see this response unless you use a different NG interface, e.g. Google Groups or a newsreader that access the MSnews server, msnews.microsof...

editing History of IE
Is there a way to selectively edit IE history? -- Russ Hi Russ, Right click on a History link in the history pane and select delete from the drop-down menu. Regards. "Russ" <Russ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A108D2AC-8F96-459E-BE76-8A39E423EDCD@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to selectively edit IE history? > -- > Russ > Too late, your mom & GF already know! Russ wrote: > Is there a way to selectively edit IE history? ...

Contact oddity and why are there 2 Contact Lists?
Running Win 7, and was receiving emails in WLM with my maiden name listed in the TO:. I found out that I had my maiden name listed in Contacts (I run a high school mailing list here) so I decided to check it out and changed the last name to all caps. Sure enuf the next email I rec'd showed that name. I then deleted the email address connected to my name in the contact list and everything is back to "normal" (whatever that is <G>) Why in the world are there 2 contact lists on my computer......one thru WLM and one thru Windows Contacts? I'm confused. ...

pop sound !
I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see what its trying to notify me of ? sixpack wrote: > I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" > well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see > what its trying to notify me of ? How did you find it was a 'system notification'? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html So are you te...

edited spreadsheet saves as template
Each time I save my Excel spreadsheet after editing it saves as template. This has created a problem with duplicate copies of the spreadsheet. I'm using Office 2003 version. How do I stop this from happening? One particular workbook or any workbook? Do they(it) open as *.xls and save as *.xlt I would first check Tools>Options>Transition and see what file format is selected as default "Save format" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:07:01 -0700, marysully <marysully@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Each time I save my Excel ...

Global Address List in Exchange 2003
Hi! I'm rather new to exchange 2003. I've installed it in my organization, previously we had 5.5 installed. i installed it as a second server, moved users to it, moved global address lists to it. now i have a problem: I want to create an address list. Here's what i need: i have several contacts on @psc.ru domain i have several contacts on @belam.net domain and a couple of recepients on @belam.com domain. I want an address list that will include all recepients from all these three domains...but when i create a filter, ldap query is AND'ed...and no-one gets to that list...what ar...

i have student and teacher edition 2003 and should i hav access
i need access for col and thort it should be on this disc "stubbs" <stubbs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A8E86A3-79E0-41BA-AC06-34B8DB62B3DD@microsoft.com... >i need access for col and thort it should be on this disc The student edition of Office does not include Access. There is a 120 day trial edition of Office that is included in some college text books. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com Better yet students can get a copy of Office 2007 Ultimate from Microsoft for $60 for a ...

Format Phone Number
I have been given data that I need to import. The phone number appears as... 2155551212 I would like to import it as (215)555-1212 I tried playing with the Format Cells function but cannot seem to figure it out. The file is coming to me as a comma, delimited .txt file and I am using the Import Wizard to bring the data into Excel. I would hate to have and re-type all the phone numbers. Can anyone PLEASE help me??? Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks! try (###)###-#### -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "RTP" <RTP@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Opening a form from a Pop-up
I have a pop-up form I have created so that instructors can double-click on a user number and a New Student form is supposed to open. I have done several pop-up boxes to open other forms and they all seem to work just fine. However, on this particular pop-up, when I double-click a number, I get the following error message "The specified field '[UserNumber]" could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement." I am using a query to draw the information and there is only one table being used in the query. When I check the SQL statemen...

List only currently owned stock amd mutual funds
How do I list all the stocks and mutual funds that MS Money (2004 deluxe) thinks I own? Thank you, John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com In microsoft.public.money, xzzy wrote: >How do I list all the stocks and mutual funds that MS Money (2004 deluxe) >thinks I own? In the Portfolio view, uncheck SeeADifferentView->ShowClosedPositions ...

what is meant by series and justify option in the edit
i just want to know abt the series and justify option ,,in fill [edit] usng microsoft excel. what are their purposes or what they use for..... The Edit>Fill>Justify command will take a long string of text, like a sentence, and fit it into the selected cells. Example: In cell A1 enter: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." Since that sentence is longer than Cell A1 it will spill over into cells B1, C1, and beyond D1 (depending on your normal font) Now, select Cells A1:B5 and Edit>Fill>Justify. Excel will break the text whenever it approaches column C and con...

SOP Edit List
We are using GP Version 9.0 and we just started using SOP but I am unable to print an edit list for my batches. When I click the printer icon, it prints the invoices in the batch. Until I post, I am unable to get any type of edit. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the module works??? Also, do you not set up cards for non-inventory type items. I noticed if I choose the Item type to Services, the valuation method goes away but is this what am I supposed to use. Any Help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks On the Sales Transaction Entry screen, if you click on th...

Wrong Item Number on Released and Received PO
Dynamics GP 9.0 environment Issue: I have a PO that has been approved and released as well as recieved all with a wrong Item number. Now the issue is when my controller tries to do a return of the 55 incorrect items recieved he does not get it at the po's unit cost but rather the . What are my options? Do a correcting journal entry and take the hit in the variance account? Or is there a way to return an item at the original incorrect PO unit cost then re-issue a new PO with the correct item number ...

Pop Up comment not popping up
All of the sudden my pop up comments stopped working. In fact my macros have errors and everything is wigging out. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? Thanks, Julie ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** ...

Scheduling assistant from local contact list
Hi everyone, I have a user that wants to be able to use the scheduling assistant with a contact on the local contact list. From the address book, if I add a recipient of a meeting request from the Global Address List which is pulled from our Exchange server, free/busy works. If I right- click that contact and add them to a local contact list, and invite them to the meeting from the contact list, they show up with black slashes through it. Is there any way to make contacts on the contact list have free/busy show up? Thanks, Dan Do you know the address they publish their free/busy to? it is ...

Populate Form to Edit
I am pretty new to Access 2007 (used to know 2003), and I know nothing about VBA. In theory, what I'm trying to do is pretty simple. We have parents of infant research participants fill out an information form each time they visit our research lab. We will enter the info into form "Basic Information Form 1" under the infant's id [Infant ID]. The next time the parent visits, they will update the form with new information (such as infant's new weight, hours in day care, etc.). I want to auto-populate the info from the first visit's form [Basic Information For...

Realtime Block List
I have configured our Exchange 2003 server as set out in Article ID 823866 regarding Realtime Block Lists using the SPAMHAUS RBL lists. When finished I tried sending the test email that they suggest but it keeps coming back as : Uh-oh, your SBL block is not working! When you make these kind of changes does it take time for the changes to occur or do I need to restart the server? Any info would be grateful, Lee Check the header of your inbound email from the internet. Is the top most received line from the internet or a firewall? If it is a firewall then Exchange 2003 built in RBL f...

Email sitting in queue has nothing listed for originator
I'm running 5.5 on a W2k server. Recently we have been getting a large number of emails sitting in the outgoing queue. They all have nothing listed for the originator. On checking the details the recipients email address is usually bogus. Am I relaying spam? How can I stop this? Any help would be appreciated. GR No, you're sending NDR's to non-existent spammers who sent to non-existent users in your domain. -- hth, SusanV "G R" <fieldweb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OKiaIRpuDHA.3468@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I'm running 5.5 on a W2k server. Rece...

default read receipt?
Is it possible to have a read reciept and delivery receipt set as default all outgoing emails??? The Knowledge Base article at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;192929&Product=out answers your question. >-----Original Message----- >Is it possible to have a read reciept and delivery >receipt set as default all outgoing emails??? >. > Thanking You!! >-----Original Message----- >The Knowledge Base article at > >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- >us;192929&Product=out > >answers your question. > ...

Exchange and POP email in same profile
Gurus, Is it possible to have the Exchange address and a different POP address exist in the same profile? I ask because, while setting up a new account on a new computer, I've discovered that I cannot have the Exchange mail delivered to "Mailbox - User1" (mail left on server), and at the same time modify the POP account to have its mail delivered to the .pst on the local machine. The dialog box only wants the mail delivered to one location, for ALL accounts. Do I have to use two different profiles in this case? Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Thanks! Yes its poss...